连词成句 have to we old put in a box bottles blus
We have to put old blus bottles in a box.外研版(一起)五年级英语下册 Module 7 Unit 1 练习题
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
外研版(一起)五年级英语下册&Module&7&Unit&1&练习题
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
外研版(一起)五年级英语下册&Module&7&Unit&1&练习题
文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
外研版(一起)五年级英语下册 Module 7 Unit 1 练习题&【模拟试题】
一、朗读下列句子,找出与其他单词发音不同的单词,将其写到括号内。 (&&& )1. I can see many animals standing in the zoo.(&&& )2. The students usually run on the playground on Tuesday.(&&& )3. The old woman likes taking photos and going shopping.(&&& )4. He is ready for reading and eating an ice-cream after lunch.(&&& )5.The waitress named Kate plays table tennis every Monday.&二、词汇。& A. 中英互译。1. 在星期三下午___________________2. 严重的咳嗽____________________3. 搜集动物邮票________________&4. 发封邮件给他的朋友__________________5. 游得不错____________________&& 6. 左右____________________7. 在晚上学习____________________ 8. 一点三刻____________________ 9. 向我们学习法语________________ 10. lift up your legs________________11. carry big things ___________ &&12. I’d like to go around Australia.____13. Are you ready for supper?& ____________________B. 用给出的单词的适当形式填空。1. They are __________ .They can sing __________. (beautiful)2. We are _________ (sit) quietly in the classroom.3. My father likes going _______ (fish) ,but I don’t.4. Sometimes my mother _______ (go) shopping and _______(wash) clothes on Sundays.5. Please don’t catch ________ (dragonfly).&三、选择。 (&&&& )1. Does Mr. Hill often _______ housework on Saturdays?&&& A. do&&&&& B. does&&&&& C. to do(&&&& )2. ________ is your English teacher. Please listen to _________.&&& A. He, he& B. She, hers& C. She, her(&&&& )3. There _______ some patients in the hospital.&&&& A. are&&& B. have&&&&& C. is(&&&& )4. The teacher is helping _______ with ______ English.&&& A. he ,his& B. she, her&&& C. them, their(&&&& )5.He’s got a fever.那么’s相当于________________.&&& A. is&&&&& B. has&&&&&& C. us(&&&& )6._______ to draw the lovely birds.&&& A. I can&&& B. I’d like&&& C. I’ll(&&&& )7.Look, my brother _______ in the classroom.&&& A. reads&&&&& B. read&&&&&&& C. is reading(&&&& )8.________ her parents go to the cinema every Sunday evening?&&& A. Does&&&&&& B. Do&&&&&&& C. Are(&&&& )9.Mr. Li _______ two lessons every morning.&&&& A. has&&&&&& B. have&&&&&& C. is having(&&&& )10. How many PE ________ Mr. Ma have every day?&&&& A. class do&& B. classes do&&& C. classes does&四、选出与另一栏相应的答句。 (&&&& )1. Where’s the cook?&&&&&&&&&& &&& A. Here they are.(&&&& )2. Why are you absent?&&&&&&& &&B. Sorry, I can’t. I’m ill.(&&&& )3. Touch your toes with your hands.& &C. Sorry, I don’t know.(&&&& )4. Where are the books?&&&&&&&&& &&&& D. I’m ill.I’m staying in bed.(&&&& )5. What time is it?&&&&&&&&&&& &&E. It’s three.&五、按实际情况或所给的提示回答问题。 1. What country is it?(澳大利亚)_____________________________________________________________2. Does your father often do housework?_____________________________________________________________3. Is Wuxi a beautiful city?&&& ____________________________________4. What does Jim usually do on Monday evening?& (做作业,看电视)_____________________________________________________________5. Where are they from? (日本)& __________________________________&六、连词成句。 1. with& your& you& toes& five& can& hands& times& your& touch& (?)_____________________________________________________________2. duty& I&& today& Mike& and&& on&& are (.)_____________________________________________________________3. they& about& are& Japan& French& in& talking& (.)_____________________________________________________________4. learn& lesson& on& we& Monday& six& (.)_____________________________________________________________5. by& goes& Mr.& day& work& every& Green& to& car& (.)_____________________________________________________________6. now& friends& making& Liu Tao& model& and& a& are& his& plane& (?)_____________________________________________________________&七、根据所给的单词填空。 brave& glow& fireflies& groups& bottles fight& days& beautiful& things& catching I like watching ants. They are small, but they can carry big _____. They work in ________. I like ________ _________,too. Sometimes I put them in ________.They ______ at night. Many boys like crickets. Crickets are ______ and they like to _______. Many girls like butterflies and dragonflies. They are _______.Some people like cicadas. They sing on hot _____. They sing beautifully.&八、根据情景回答问题。 1. 问今天星期几,应该说:______________________________________2. 问对方有什么爱好?应该说:______________________________________3. 问几点了?应该说:________________________________________4. 问苏阳通常在周末干什么?应该说:__________________________________&【试题答案】
一、朗读下列句子,找出与其他单词发音不同的单词,将其写到括号内。 (many)1. I can see many animals standing in the zoo.(run)2. The students usually run on the playground on Tuesday.(shopping)3. The old woman likes taking photos and going shopping.(ready)4. He is ready for reading and eating an ice-cream after lunch.(Monday)5.The waitress named Kate plays table tennis every Monday.&二、词汇。A. 中英互译。1. 在星期三下午on Wednesday afternoon&& 2. 严重的咳嗽.a bad cough& 3. 搜集动物邮票collect animal stamps&&4. 发封邮件给他的朋友write an e-mail to his friend5. 游得不错swim well&&&&&&& &6. 左右left and right 7. 在晚上学习study in the evening( at night) 8. 一点三刻a quarter to two (one forty-five)9. 向我们学习法语learn French from us& _& &10. lift up your legs抬起你的腿& 11. carry big things搬运大的物品&&&12. I’d like to go around Australia. 我想要环游澳大利亚。&&& 13. Are you ready for supper? 你准备好吃晚饭了吗?B. 用给出的单词的适当形式填空。1. They are beautiful .They can sing beautifully . (beautiful)2. We are sitting& (sit) quietly in the classroom.3. My father likes going fishing& (fish) ,but I don’t.4. Sometimes my mother .goes& (go) shopping and washes& (wash) clothes on Sundays.5. Please don’t catch dragonflies& (dragonfly).&三、选择。 ( A )1. Does Mr. Hill often _______ housework on Saturdays?&&& A. do&&&&&&& B. does&&&&&&& C. to do( C )2. ________ is your English teacher. Please listen to _________.&&& A. He, he&&&& B. She, hers&&&& C. She, her( A )3. There _______ some patients in the hospital.&&&& A. are&&&&&& B. have&&&&&&& C. is( C )4. The teacher is helping _______ with ______ English.&&& A. he ,his&&&& B. she, her&&&& C. them, their( B )5.He’s got a fever.那么’s相当于________________.&&& A. is&&&&&&&& B. has&&&&&&&& C. us( B )6._______ to draw the lovely birds.&&& A. I can&&&&&& B. I’d like&&&&& C. I’ll( C )7.Look, my brother _______ in the classroom.&&& A. reads&&&&& B. read&&&&&&& C. is reading( B )8.________ her parents go to the cinema every Sunday evening?&&& A. Does&&&&& B. Do&&&&&&&& C. Are( A )9.Mr. Li _______ two lessons every morning.&&& A. has&&&&&&& B. have&&&&&&& C. is having( C )10. How many PE ________ Mr. Ma have every day?&&& A. class do&&&& B. classes do&& C. classes does&四、选出与另一栏相应的答句。 ( C )1. Where’s the cook?&&&&&&&&&& &A. Here they are.( D )2. Why are you absent?&&&&&&& &&B. Sorry, I can’t. I’m ill.( B )3. Touch your toes with your hands.& &C. Sorry, I don’t know.( A )4. Where are the books?&&&&&&&&& &D. I’m ill.I’m staying in bed.( E )5. What time is it?&&&&&&&&&&& &&E. It’s three.&五、按实际情况或所给的提示回答问题。 1. What country is it?(澳大利亚)It is Australia. 2. Does your father often do housework?No, he doesn’t./ Yes, he does. 3. Is Wuxi a beautiful city?&& Yes, it is. 4. What does Jim usually do on Monday evening?& (做作业,看电视)He usually does (his) homework and watches TV. 5. Where are they from? (日本) They’re from Japan.&六、连词成句。 1. with& your& you& toes& five& can& hands& times& your& touch& (?)Can you touch your toes with your hands five times?2. duty& I&& today& Mike& and&& on&& are (.)Mike and I are on duty today. 3. they& about& are& Japan& French& in& talking& (.)They are talking about Japan in French. 4. learn& lesson& on& we& Monday& six& (.)We learn Lesson Six on Monday. 5. by& goes& Mr.& day& work& every& Green& to& car& (.)Mr Green goes to work by car every day. 6. now& friends& making& Liu Tao& model& and& a& are& his& plane& (?)Are Liu Tao and his friends making a model plane now?&七、根据所给的单词填空。 brave& glow& fireflies& groups& bottles fight& days& beautiful& things& catching I like watching ants. They are small, but they can carry big things. They work in groups. I like catching& fireflies ,too. Sometimes I put them in bottles .They glow at night. Many boys like crickets. Crickets are brave& and they like to fight. Many girls like butterflies and dragonflies. They are beautiful.Some people like cicadas. They sing on hot days. They sing beautifully.&八、根据情景回答问题。 1. 问今天星期几,应该说:What day is it today?2. 问对方有什么爱好?应该说:Do you have any hobbies?3. 问几点了?应该说:What time is it?/ What’s the time?4. 问苏阳通常在周末干什么?应该说:What does Su Yang usually do at the weekends? 文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?He goes to the ______,______ ______,______ ______and puts them in bottles短文:I often do my homework onFirday evening,On Sunday morning,I go to see my grandparents.We talk about our hobbies.I spend the day with them and come home in the evening.O_作业帮
He goes to the ______,______ ______,______ ______and puts them in bottles短文:I often do my homework onFirday evening,On Sunday morning,I go to see my grandparents.We talk about our hobbies.I spend the day with them and come home in the evening.O
He goes to the ______,______ ______,______ ______and puts them in bottles短文:I often do my homework onFirday evening,On Sunday morning,I go to see my grandparents.We talk about our hobbies.I spend the day with them and come home in the evening.On Sundays morning,I often go to the park with my classmates,Liu Tao,Yang Ling and Helen.Liu Tao likes playing on the swings.Yang Ling likes playing the slides.Helen and Ilike talking photos.Then we catch insects and put them in bottles.We always have a nice day.另外一题:He visits______ ______and he talks about ______ ______.
he goes to the park with classmates,catches insects and puts them in bottleshe visits his grandparents and he talks about his hobbies初一英语卷子 要求 词汇30道 选择30道 句型转换15道 连词成句15道 速度明天就来不及了_作业帮
初一英语卷子 要求 词汇30道 选择30道 句型转换15道 连词成句15道 速度明天就来不及了
初一英语卷子 要求 词汇30道 选择30道 句型转换15道 连词成句15道 速度明天就来不及了
I. 词汇: 15%A: 根据句子意思,用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空:5%1. There are seven _______ (box) under the window.2. The car over there isn‘t ________ (me).
初一上(末)英语(6-1)3. ---What are ______ (this)?
---They are pears4.____ (who) trousers are those?5.His teacher ________ (be) Miss Gao.B: 根据句子意思,填上适当的单词,该词的首字母已给:(写出完整单词)5%1. There are many bikes and cars in the s_________.2. My bag isn’t h________, I can carry it.3. Jane is an A________ girl.4. Look! The kite are in the s______.5. I see some g_______ on the table.C:根据句子意思,用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空:5%1. Who are these ________ (woman)? They are our teachers.2. Please colour _______ (they) brown and yellow.3. They are twin _________ (sister).4. His favourite ________ (animals) is cat.5. Let‘s open it and _______ (see).II.句型转换:10%1. He knows his name.
(疑问句)____ he _____ his name?
2. There are some flowers on the teacher‘s desk.
(否定句)There ______ ______ flowers on the teacher’s desk.3. The girls put on their football shoes.
Please ______ ______ ______ shoes, girls.4. Lily‘s father and mother are at home today.
(同义句)Lily’s ________ are at home today.5. We have six classes in Grade One.
(同义句)______ _______ six classes in Grade One.6. Kate‘s skirt is on the clothes line.
(划线部分提问) _______ _______ is on the clothes line?7. It’s nine ten.
(划线部分提问)_______ the time?8.Are those flowers yellow?
(用trees 改选择疑问句)Are those flowers ______ trees yellow?9.We can spell our names.
(改单数)____ can spell ______ ________.10.Some of us are very well.
(划线部分提问)
初一上(末)英语(6-2)_____ are some of you?11.We have 8 pencils in the box.
(划线部分提问)
_______ _______ pencils do you have in the box?Ⅳ.据汉语提示,写出句中所缺的单词:10%1.His uncle and aunt are in ____________(英格兰).2.Please ___ (给)this apple to me.3.Many twins ________________________ (看上去一样). 4.That‘s Jim’s family ________ (照相).5.Who‘s ___________ (值日) today ?6. Xiao Lin is a new student .We must ______________ (照顾) him.7.Who’s the man ________ your mother ______ father (与……之间)?8.I can‘t find the ________ (扫帚). Oh, it’s behind the door.9.Now please look at the blackboard and _________ (听……) me.10.________ (让我们) be good friends.Ⅴ.选择题:(共20小题,计10%)1.There‘s ____ old pencil on the book, ____ pencil is mine.a.a/an
d.the/the2.____ pictures are there on the wall?a.How many
b.How much
d.what3.He has _____ lights in the room.a.any
d.not some4.The boy is only two, but he can ____ up to hundred.a.count
d.ask5.She has a sister, he has _____, too.a.the one
d.her6.---What colour are the cats?---I think _____ white and black.a.they’re
d.it7.Everyone _____ my purse looks like yours.a.say
d.tell8.It’s Jim‘s bag. Give ____, please.a.it him
c.them him
d.him them9.----____ are they? ---They are my friends.a.Who
d.What10.There are _____ on the table.a.3 bottles of oranges
b.3 bottle of orangesb.3 bottle of orange
d.3 bottles of orange11.It’s _____ black. It‘s _____ black car.a…./…
d.a/a12.Where’s Beijing? It‘s in _____.a.Zhejiang
d.Hebei13.Which of the two policemen ____ Mike?a.am
d.be14.____ eraser on the desk is Jim’s.
初一上(末)英语(6-3)15.Can you _____ the number of the bus? Yes, I can.a.listen
d.meet16.Are Lucy and Lily from the same family? _____.a.Yes, they are
b.No they arec.Yes, they aren‘t
d.No, they are America17.Don’t sit on the chair, there _____ on it.a.is some water
b.are some waterc.is any water
d.are any water18.They have _____ on the hill.a.apple tree b.apple trees c.apples tree d.apples trees19.This is Rose‘s sweater, put _____ on her bed. a.them
d.that20.---Give me some oranges, please. --- _____.a.Here you are.
b.That’s all rightc.OK, give you
d.It‘s here
您可以买一本初中英语语法集,很多书店都有,或者上百度文库直接下载。不知能不能帮到你。祝学业有成哈~~~~外研版(一起)英语五下:Module 5 Unit 1 练习题
《外研版(一起)英语五下:Module 5 Unit 1 练习题》摘要:_________________ 5. 游得不错____________________ 6. 左右____________________ 7. 在晚上学习____________________ 8. 一点三刻____________________ 9. 向我们学习法语________________ 10. lift up your legs...: ◇
  【模拟试题】
  一、朗读下列句子,找出与其他单词发音不同的单词,将其写到括号内。
  ( )1. I can see many animals standing in the zoo.
  ( )2. The students usually run on the playground on Tuesday.
  ( )3. The old woman likes taking photos and going shopping.
  ( )4.He is ready for reading and eating an ice-cream after lunch.
  ( )5.The waitress named Kate plays table tennis every Monday.
  二、词汇。
  A. 中英互译。
  1. 在星期三下午____________________2. 严重的咳嗽____________________
  3. 搜集动物邮票________________ 4. 发封邮件给他的朋友__________________
  5. 游得不错____________________ 6. 左右____________________
  7. 在晚上学习____________________ 8. 一点三刻____________________
  9. 向我们学习法语________________ 10. lift up your legs________________
  11. carry big things ___________ 12. I&d like to go around Australia. ___________
  13. Are you ready for supper? ____________________
  B. 用给出的单词的适当形式填空。
  1. They are __________ .They can sing __________. (beautiful)
  2. We are _________ (sit) quietly in the classroom.
  3. My father likes going _______ (fish) ,but I don&t.
  4. Sometimes my mother _______ (go) shopping and _______(wash) clothes on Sundays.
  5. Please don&t catch ________ (dragonfly).
  三、选择。
  ( )1. Does Mr. Hill often _______ housework on Saturdays?
  A. do B. does C. to do
  ( )2. ________ is your English teacher. Please listen to _________.
  A. He, he B. She, hers C. She, her
  ( )3. There _______ some patients in the hospital.
  A. are B. have C. is
  ( )4. The teacher is helping _______ with ______ English.
  A. he ,his B. she, her C. them, their
  ( )5. He&s got a fever. 那么&s相当于________________.
  A. is B. has C. us
  ( )6. _______ to draw the lovely birds.
  A. I can B. I&d like C. I&ll
  ( )7. Look, my brother _______ in the classroom.
  A. reads B. read C. is reading
  ( )8. ________ her parents go to the cinema every Sunday evening?
  A. Does B. Do C. Are
  ( )9. Mr. Li _______ two lessons every morning.
  A. has B. have C. is having
  ( )10. How many PE ________ Mr. Ma have every day?
  A. class do B. classes do C. classes does
  四、选出与另一栏相应的答句。
  ( )1. Where&s the cook? A. Here they are.
  ( )2. Why are you absent? B. Sorry, I can&t. I&m ill.
  ( )3. Touch your toes with your hands. C. Sorry, I don&t know.
  ( )4. Where are the books? D. I&m ill. I&m staying in bed.
  ( )5. What time is it? E. It&s three.
  五、按实际情况或所给的提示回答问题。
  1.What country is it?(澳大利亚)
  2. duty I today Mike and on are (.)
  I like watching ants. They are small, but they can carry big ________. They work in _______. I like ________ _______,too. Sometimes I put them in ________.They ______ at night. Many boys like crickets. Crickets are ______ and they like to _______. Many girls like butterflies and dragonflies. They are _______.
  Some people like cicadas. They sing on hot _____. They sing beautifully.
  八、根据情景回答问题。
  1. 问今天几号,应该说:______________________________________
  2. 问对方有什么爱好? ______________________________________
  3. 问几点了?应该说:________________________________________
  4. 问对方通常在周末干什么?__________________________________
  【试题答案】
  一、朗读下列句子,找出与其他单词发音不同的单词,将其写到括号内。
  (many)1. I can see many animals standing in the zoo.
  (run)2. The students usually run on the playground on Tuesday.
  (shopping)3. The old woman likes taking photos and going shopping.
  (ready)4.He is ready for reading and eating an ice-cream after lunch.
  (Monday)5.The waitress named Kate plays table tennis every Monday.
  二、词汇 。
  A. 中英互译。
  1. 在星期三下午 on Wednesday afternoon
  2. 严重的咳嗽 a bad cough
  3. 搜集动物邮票 collect animal stamps
  4. 发封邮件给他的朋友 send an e-mail to his freind
  5. 游得不错 swim well
  6. 左右 left and right
  7. 在晚上学习 study in the evening (at night )
  8. 一点三刻 a quarter to two (one forty &five)
  9. 向我们学习法语 learn French from us
  10. lift up your legs 抬起你的腿
  11. carry big things 搬运大的物品
  12. I&d like to go around Australia. 我想要环游澳大利亚。
  13. Are you ready for supper? 你准备好吃晚饭了吗?
  B. 用给出的单词的适当形式填空。
  1. They are beautiful_ . They can sing beautifully. (beautiful)
  2. We are sitting (sit) quietly in the classroom.
  3. My father likes going fishing (fish) ,but I don&t.
  4. Sometimes my mother goes (go) shopping and washed (wash) clothes on Sundays.
  5. Please don&t catch dragonflies (dragonfly).
  三、选择。
  ( A )1. Does Mr. Hill often _______ housework on Saturdays?
  A. do B. does C. to do
  ( C )2. ________ is your English teacher. Please listen to _________.
  A. He, he B. She, hers C. She, her
  ( A )3. There _______ some patients in the hospital.
  A. are B. have C. is
  ( C )4. The teacher is helping _______ with ______ English.
  A. he ,his B. she, her C. them, their
  ( B )5. He&s got a fever. 那么&s相当于________________.
  A. is B. has C. us
  ( B )6. _______ to draw the lovely birds.
  A. I can B. I&d like C. I&ll
  ( C )7. Look, my brother _______ in the classroom.
  A. reads B. read C. is reading
  ( B )8. ________ her parents go to the cinema every Sunday evening?
  A. Does B. Do C. Are
  ( A )9. Mr. Li _______ two lessons every morning.
  A. has B. have C. is having
  ( C )10. How many PE ________ Mr. Ma have every day?
  A. class do B. classes do C. classes does
  四、选出与另一栏相应的答句。
  ( C )1. Where&s the cook? A. Here they are.
  ( D )2. Why are you absent? B. Sorry, I can&t. I&m ill.
  ( B )3. Touch your toes with your hands. C. Sorry, I don&t know.
  ( A )4. Where are the books? D. I&m ill. I&m staying in bed.
  ( E )5. What time is it? E. It&s three.
  五、按实际情况或所给的提示回答问题。
  1.What country is it?(澳大利亚)
  It is Australia.
  2. Does your father often do housework?
  No, he doesn&t. / Yes, he does.
  3. Is Wuxi a beautiful city?
  Yes, it is.
  4. What does Jim usually do on Monday evening? (做作业,看电视)
  He usually does (his )homework and watches TV.
  5. Where are they from? (日本)
  They&re from Japan.
  六、连词成句。
  1. with your you toes five can hands times your touch (?)
  Can you touch your toes with your hands five times?
  2. duty I today Mike and on are ( . )
  Mike and I are on duty today.
  3. they about are Japan French in talking ( . )
  They are talking about Japan in French.
  4. learn lesson on we Monday six ( . )
  We learn Lesson Six on Monday.
  5. by goes Mr. day work every Green to car ( . )
  Mr. Green goes to work by car every day.
  6. now friends making Liu Tao model and a are his plane ( ? )
  Are Liu Tao and his friends making a model plane now?_
  七、根据所给的单词填空。
  brave glow fireflies groups bottles fight days beautiful things catching
  I like watching ants. They are small, but they can carry big things . They work in groups. I like catching fireflies ,too. Sometimes I put them in bottles . They glow at night. Many boys like crickets. Crickets are brave and they like to fight . Many girls like butterflies and dragonflies. They are beautiful .
  Some people like cicadas. They sing on hot days. They sing beautifully.
  八、根据情景回答问题。
  1. 问今天几号,应该说:What day is it today?
  2. 问对方有什么爱好? Do you have any hobbies?
  3. 问几点了?应该说:What time is it?/ What&s the time?
  4. 问对方通常在周末干什么?What do you usually do at the weekends?
&? &? &? &? &? &? &? &? &? &? &? &?
哆啦A梦是一只来自未来世界的猫型机器人,用自己神奇的百宝袋和各种奇妙的道具帮助大雄解决困难。哆啦A梦的故事将人们带进一个奇妙、充满想像力的世界...
 | 
 | 
 | 
 | 
 | 
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved 版权所有 
联系我们(9:00-17:00)
电话:010-

我要回帖

更多关于 bottles 的文章

随机推荐