求回答我的英语回答

求英语答案第二部分!!
求英语答案第二部分!! 5
—Thank you for taking me at the last minute, doctor.
a. It’s kind of you. b. Don’t say that. c. Thank you. d. No problem.
Do you know who ______ the book away just now?
a. took b. has taken c. has been taken d. was taken
She received ______ for her many achievements in the field of genetic engineering.
a. benefit b. reward c. information d. recognition
--Excuse me, I’m afraid you’ve overcharged me. --________.
a. That’s all right. b. Just forget it. c. Oh, really? I’m so sorry d. That’s fine.
The books ________ out of the reading room.
a. shouldn’t be taken b. shouldn’t take c. won’t take d. won’t be taken
All delegates are _______ to come to the conference on time.
a. required b. inquired c. acquired d. proposed
You are wet through. You ____ in the rain.a. may catch b. must have got caught c. must have caught d. may be caught
&Most of the viewers vote for the movie for its thrilling _______.
a. fame b. platform c. channel d. plot
Kevin, you ____ leave all your books on the floor like this!
a. would rather not b. needn’t c. mustn’t d. wouldn’t
—Allow me to introduce myself. I’m Li Ping. —____________.a. I’m Allan Smith. Nice to meet you. b. Oh, here is my card. You can have a look. c. How are you? d. I’m Allan Smith. How old are you?
&—Hello, I need to get in contact with Mr. King right away. —_____________.
a. Hi, I’m listening. b. What’s the matter, please? c. Hold on, please. d. It’s King, who are you?
The sick old man _______ by the nursea. took care of b. was taken care of c. was taken care d. was took care
&The machines _________ every two months.
a. are being checked b. are checking c. checked d. are checked
–Can I borrow your car? I need to go to the rail station. --________.
a. It doesn’t matter. b. Where is the rail station? c. Sure, of course. d. Yes, you may borrow.
Students are required to do extensive reading by themselves since their class time is quite _____.a. restricted b. pointless c. limited d. endless
&Everyone was shocked to learn that Peter was ______ in the political scandal.
a. confused b. involved c. concerned d. lost
_______ he is interested in classical music, he hesitates to choose it as his major at college.
a. Since b. Even c. Provided d. While
Early childhood’s _______ on the development of a person’s character has been generally recognized.
a. emphasis b. influence c. affect d. stress
—It’s been a wonderful evening. Thank you very much. —_____________.
a. It doesn’t matter. b. My pleasure. c. No, thanks. d. It’s OK.
Your brother _________ (finish) his work five minutes ago.a. will finish b. finishes c. has finished d. finished
你好,看这题目难度应该是高中英语。I am a graduate student and this is the key I worked out.
正确答案如下1-5 cadca 6-10 abdca 11-15 cbdcc 16-20 bbbbd
看看跟你做的是否一致。
&
其他回答 (1)
it is a sandwich(变复数)
They are sandwiches
he is an it alian(变复数)
They are them alians
these are english cars(变单数)
It is an enghlish car.
my shoes are black(对black提问)
What
color are your shoes?
there are some cars near the shop(变否定句)
there are not any cars near the shop
show that hat to me(变同义句)
show
me that hat
there is some water in the glass(变一般疑问句)
Is there any water in the glass?
我是从事英语的,不明再问。
等待您来回答
外语领域专家求英语高手解答。。_百度知道
求英语高手解答。。
本人六级485.对英语有很大兴趣,不过不是英语专业的,觉得英语方面还有很大潜力,但是想通过考证来督促自己读书,请问考什么证书对工作比较有帮助。。是BEC,还是高级口译呢,3Q,,
提问者采纳
英语高级口译考试,是英语口译岗位资格证书考试项目中的高层次项目,具有大学英语六级和同等英语能力水平的考生可以报考。考试时间为每年3月和9月的一个双休日为笔试日。通过该项目的培训和考试,为国家机关、企事业、公司和涉外单位造就一批能胜任各类涉外项目谈判、高层次会晤、新闻发布会、记者招待会以及国际研讨会的翻译,并为同声翻译人才的培养打好基础。
BEC考试是为需要在办公室工作中使用商务英语的雇员而设计。企业在招聘人员是使用BEC初级证书作为基本商务英语语言要求,可以准确评估应聘人员的真实商务英语运用水平;BEC中级面向中级英语人士,适用于中级管理层的雇员,是鉴定其是否具有中级商务英语水平的工具;BEC高级证书面向具备较高英语水平人士,证明了证书持有者拥有在广泛的专业领域使用商务英语的能力。 商务英语考试(BUSINESS ENGLISH CERTIFICATE),简称BEC,指的是剑桥商务英语资格考试。它是由教育部考试中心和英国剑桥大学考试委员会合作,于1993年起举办的商务英语证书考试。
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他3条回答
建议你去环球百特国际英语了解一下,那里有专业的教师顾问。免费解答你的问题的。
高级口译含金量高!对你以后工作有很大帮助!
如果专业和经济有关,想进外企的,BEC比较有用
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语答案,一定采纳_百度知道
求英语答案,一定采纳
jpg" esrc="http,,com/zhidao/wh%3D450%2C600/sign=cc7cd9fa783cdd0c310d09/09fa513d269759eeffb43166c22dfc4,
提问者采纳
haven&#39,How long has he,t,have learnt for,t ,Why hasn&#39,have had,
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英文回答_百度知道
求英文回答
What do you think are the advantages of study abroad. /It is better to study overseas than at a local university.(出国学习的优势)5. Describe why you decided to choose UMS to pursue your studies.(可以从沙巴大学是一所公立大学、环境优美、教学设施良好、英文授课、学长反馈等方面阐述)
提问者采纳
For the advantage of studying abroad,firstly,it could certainly broaden my mind and enrich my daily life. Secondly, as we all know, UMS is amony the topest university in Malaysia. I think it is so cool to study in this univeristy. And some of my friends who study in it before urge me strongly to stduy in it! Last but not least, I collect some information about USM, the enviorment around it is really charming. I really really adored your surroundings!Thanks a lot!
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
其他类似问题
英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 回答我的英语 的文章

随机推荐