Remember Me
&&|&&New User?
You Save: $1.20
You Save: $3.60
You Save: $21.40
You Save: $6.00
You Save: $1.80
You Save: $20.00
Recently news reported that air hostess electrocuted using on-charge iPhone 5. There are actually many similar incidents reported on using unsafe chargers. We would like to declare and assure to our customers that EMOTI Talking-Pen uses Singapore Safety Mark Certified charger since 1st day of sales. It's our priority to make sure that our products are safe for your children!
And based on our research, EMOTI Talking-Pen is the only Chinese Talking-Pen product that has this certification. It is actually illegal to sell non-certified product in Singapore. This probably explains why you can find these products at private booth only, while EMOTI Talking-Pen is available for sales in Popular Book Store, Carrefour Supermart (ex), and official schools.
We would like to encourage all parents to look for Safety Mark Sign for electric products for their kids! It should not be a thing that a parent should compromise.
The latest EMOTI Talking-Pen model (E9000+) adds silicone cushion into the design, which enahances the protection of both the scanning head and PCB. EMOTI Talking-Pen can sustain drops from 100cm high for up to 100 times.
It comes with 1 year local warranty. We will repair it for free so long there is no obvious crack. For more information about warranty, please check the FQA-Warranty.
最新型号的EMOTI Talking-Pen 加入了硅胶保护工艺, 加强了扫描头和PCB的耐摔性能。它可以承受从1米的高度掉下100次。
EMOTI Pte Ltd 为点读笔提供1年的保修服务。保修期内,只要外表没有明显的人为破损或进水, 本公司将提供免费维修。具体的保修条款请参见常见问题-保修服务。
Talking-Pen for audible books are the main application area since the improved optical identification technology is available in 2007. There are many brands of Talking-Pen around the world. Some Talking-Pens are sold in Singapore market through unofficial channel, such as online forum. In this article we are highlighting a few simple facts when choosing a Talking-Pen.
Point 1: The Available Books That Work With Talking-Pen
With availability of optical scanning head in PCB module, many companies can assemble Talking-Pen with a relative small investment. The main bottleneck is the audible books, which needs to be specially coded and printed. Negotiation of copy rights, creation of audio recording and inventory of printed books, all these will inccur high cost and time. As a result, many small Talking-Pen companies have very limited number of books, or don't create audible books at all. They may even use publicly available books. It is an
interesting phenimenon that many Talking-Pens work with same sets of
books. Such Talking-Pens are available in Singapore market already.
EMOTI Pte Ltd works with China's No.1 Talking-Pen supplier (more than half of the market share in China), who has the largest creation of audible book. On top of this, EMOTI Pte Ltd also works with Singapore's local publisher to create audible books.
Point 2: The Hardware Design and Quality
Talking-Pen is mainly to be used by young children. For parents, following aspects should be considered:
Safe. The materials must be safe. No removable parts.
Attractive. The Talking-Pen must be attracti otherwise they may not use it.
Durable. The young children may knock and drop the Talking-Pen. The Talking-Pen's scanning head is such a senstive and precise module.It needs special protection.
Built-in memory & Memory Extension: This relates to the amount of audio books that can be loaded a time.
EMOTI Talking-Pen and accessories are certified by with FC/CE/RoHS/CCC/Singapore Safety Mark (). It is safe for children. It features adorable cartoon design, which is attractive to children. It is the only Talking-Pen with dual speaker in
Singapore market as of now. The latest E9000+ model has internal silicon
cushion all over the internal components. It can sustain fallings
from 100 centimeter height, up to 100 times (). It is surely durable. It has a 4GB internal memory (store up to 50 books), and memory extension (microSD up to 16GB).
Point 3: The Local Support and Warranty
Consider following local support.
Sales Channel. Where can you buy the product, books and accessories.
Product Support. Release of new books, downloading of data file for new audible books.
Local Warranty. How and where to get product serviced.
EMOTI Talking-Pen is available in some of Popular Book Store outlet and a few other children book stores. Click
for the list. Customer can also choose to purchase online. Audio files for every book are available for download on our website for free, which is hosted on local Singapore server for fast access.
EMOTI Pte Ltd provides 12 month warranty for all Talking-Pen sold. Additional 1 month warranty is granted for for those who registered online. We have also provided repair service or trade-in option for Talking-Pens that are out of warranty for past 3 years.
Point 4: The Company & Future Development
Think about the company or person who are selling the Talking-Pen. Will they still be there to service your products after some time?
EMOTI Pte Ltd
was incorporated in Jun 2009, with the main business in Talking-Pen related area. We are actively working with local publishers to create more local contents for the Talking-Pen, as well as Apps for App Store. So far we have created following items in Singapore (Both Talking-Pen & iPad App version):
Pinyin Chart
Phonics Chart
Tots Can Read Chinese(4)
We are working on another few bilingual sets currently.
EMOTI Talking-Pen is the No.1 Talking-Pen in Singapore.It features an adorable cartoon design that is attractive to young children. It is durable with sillicone cushion to protect the scanning components and PCB. Local support is available where new books will be made available from time to time.It's a fun way to read.
Reading is the key to success. Help your child to start reading earlier!
Tots Can Read story app is created based on Singapore's best-selling Chinese story books, Tots Can Read Chinese series. The book series are used by many childcare centers and international schools as teaching materials. It helps young children to learn Chinese in a unique and effective way.
This iPad story app is a good tool for international students to learn Chinese, with following features:
It reads out in sentence, or
individual Chinese characters.
The characters can talk,
making the story and knowledge fun and intuitive.
The listening game is
designed to help learn and test recognition of Chinese characters at same
Hanyu Pinyin for the Chinese
characters are provided in the listening game (when answer is revealed )
and content summary only (not available in content page).
All the Chinese audios in this app are recorded by certified National First-Class Artist in China. The audios are in standard and official mandarin. The English translations are recorded by native US speaker.
For more information of the printed books and EMOTI Talking-Pen (that reads the printed book in sentence or individual characters by simply tapping on the book), please contact us. .
《我会读》故事系列是新加坡最畅销的幼儿华文启蒙读物, 被广大学前教育中心和国际学校用于华文启蒙教学。
本书通过别出心裁的排版和故事内容,引导幼儿在学习华文的同时了解各种生活常识。本程序由《我会读》授权改编而成。具有如下特点:
提供整句阅读和单个字阅读
书中的人物和动物进行生动的对话,让孩子的学习认知过程直观而欢快
精心设计的听力游戏,让孩子边测试边学习
图书正文内容不含汉语拼音,避免分散孩子的注意力以及养成不必要的依赖性。在游戏和书后总汇中提供汉语拼音, 方便学习。
本文中的标准华语语音由中国国家一级演员录制。英文翻译由美国人士录制。
本书的实体印刷版本可与EMOTI Talking-Pen配套使用。有意者请联系本公司.
Here are the links to the apps in the App Store
(To Be Updated while apps are approved and released in the App store).
Book 2: Where is Kitty? 小猫哪里去了?
Last Updated on Sep 9, 2012
To protect customers who are interested in EMOTI Talking-Pen, we are making this announcement.
EMOTI Pte Ltd stopped sales of Haoxuebao Talking-Pen in Year 2010. Our existing products (EMOTI Talking-Pen Series & Books) are NOT compatible with HXB products. Recently we found a few persons are selling other models of Haoxuebao in roadshows and/or online forums. We have customers bought from them and complained to us.
Here we would like to announce that existing models of HXB sold in Singapore are not related to us. We are unable to provide support to these new models. For customers who intend to purchase Talking-Pen products, please look for EMOTI brand.
For our existing Haoxuebao customers, we will continue to provide all related services. We will extend trade-in offer till end of 2012. For details of Trade-In offer, please .
为保护广大客户的利益, 特此声明.
本公司于2010年底停止销售好学宝点读笔。本公司新产品(EMOTI Talking-Pen/易读宝)以及相关图书和好学宝完全不兼容。目前有摊位及网络上有人销售好学宝的其他型号(猫头鹰或其他造型)。有客户误认为是本公司产品而购买, 并向本公司投诉。
特此声明好学宝目前在新加坡销售的产品型号和本公司无关。欲购买点读笔的客户请认准EMOTI 注册商标。
购买了本公司好学宝产品的客户,本公司将继续提供维修及其他售后服务。本公司将提供以旧换新服务直到2012年底为止。。
More Articles...
Page 1 of 5
EMOTI Online Store
Product Search
Great Wall Chinese 长城汉语
Copyright &
Emoti Pte Ltd.发行商
来自 Asleroid 的更多应用
下载大小
版本
使用
Windows Phone 8.1
Windows Phone 8
Windows Phone 7.5
应用要求
手机 ID
机主 ID
照片、音乐和视频库
数据服务
手机拨号器
运动和方向传感器
Web 浏览器组件
WVGA (480x800)
WXGA (768x1280)
HD720P (720x1280)
支持的语言(1)
English (United States)
Emoti Pro is paid version of Emoti. It allows you to type
800 beautiful emoticons in your text messages. Add personality to emails, text messages, notes, and more with Emoti! Have fun writing and receiving messages. :)

800 emoticons! BIGGEST emoticon collection!
 Makes texting much more fun!
 Create text messages with emoticons!
 Add text effects such as artistic, geek, leet, mirror etc. to your messages.
 Send them to your contacts as email or text message.
 Post to social networking sites like facebook or twitter (configured on phone) directly from the app
 Slide your finger left to go previous page or right to go next page
 Copy/Paste to email, notes etc...
 Enable colors for custom look.
 Impress your friends and family with your creative messages...
 Emoticons shows in the inbuilt messages and email app. (Fast switch to inbuilt
message and email app)
 Emoticons shows on other devices as well: Iphone, Ipod, Ipad, Mango running WP7 devices and a few Androids...
 NO Ads in paid version! (nontrial)
 %50 OFF for a limited time. (Usually it is for $1.99)
 Have fun and dont forget to click send icon in messages. :)

What others say about Emoti:
&Awesome and wicked fun! :)&
&Hella fun!!!! Makes texting hella funny&
&Great app! Love how I can text it to a friend with an iPhone. It works great.&
&Awesomeness!&
评价
作者为 用户
还行
作者为 Lumia、閒人
微信公众账号已经开通,欢迎大家加入,微信账号 nokia292;加群可以扫描二维码加入威信

诺基亚 WP7&# 人交流群&#954

诺基亚 WP8&# 人交流群&#903

诺基亚 WP8&# 人交流群&#946

诺基亚 WP8&# 人交流群&#704

诺基亚 WP8&#人交流群&#1890

诺基亚 WP8&#人交流群&#1634

诺基亚 WP8&# 人交流群&#578

诺基亚 WP8&# 人交流群&#235

诺基亚 WP8&# 人交流群&#295

诺基亚 WP8&# 人交流群&#933

诺基亚 WP8&#人交流群&#829

诺基亚 WP8&#人交ʤ.

WP8
全机型&#人交流群&#727

WP8
全机型&#人交流群&#528

WP8
全机型&#人交流群&#384

WP8
全机型&#人交流群&#443

WP8
全机型&#人交流群&#295

WP8
全机型&#人交流群&#870

WP8
全机型&#人交流群&#687

Windows Phone
高手群 &#045
作者为 用户
作者为 用户
可以
作者为 用户
怎么都是英文啊,可以变成中文的不
作者为 用户
Good 🚀🚀
作者为 01j
不错
作者为 用户
好好好
作者为 Lin
喜欢
作者为 用户歌词里面唱到i just cannont take itmy heart is lyrics emotinon(大概)女生唱的 挺轻快的!声音貌似艾_百度知道
歌词里面唱到i just cannont take itmy heart is lyrics emotinon(大概)女生唱的 挺轻快的!声音貌似艾
提问者采纳
&Fallin' For You&I don't know but I think I maybeFallin' for you dropping so quicklyMaybe I should keep this to myselfWaiting 'til I know you betterI am trying not to tell youBut I want toI'm scared of what you'll saySo I'm hiding what I'm feelingBut I'm tired of holding this inside my headI've been spending all my timeJust thinking about youI don't know what to doI think I'm fallin' for youI've been waiting all my life and now I found youI don't know what to doI think I'm falling for you.I'm falling for you.As I'm standing here and you hold my handPull me towards you and we start to danceAll around usI see nobodyHere in silenceIt's just you and meI'm trying not to tell youBut I want toI'm scared of what you'll saySo I'm hiding what I'm feeling.But I'm tired of holding this inside my headI've been spending all my timeJust thinking about youI don't know what to doI think I'm fallin' for youI've been waiting all my life and now I found youI don't know what to doI think I'm fallin' for you.I'm fallin' for you.Oh, I just can't take itMy heart is racingEmotions keep spinning out.I've been spending all my timeJust thinking about youI don't know what to doI think I'm fallin' for youI've been waiting all my life and now I found youI don't know what to doI think I'm fallin' for you.I'm fallin' for you.I think I'm fallin' for youI can't stop thinking about itI want you all around meAnd now I just can't hide itI think I'm fallin' for youI can't stop thinking about itI want you all around meAnd now I just can't hide itI think I'm fallin' for you.I'm fallin' for you.OhOh no noOhOh, I'm falling for you
提问者评价
哥们 你太强了! 谢谢了!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
take my heart
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 emotion2.0 的文章