描述人在旅途作文600包括天气的初一英语作文

初一英语作文 描述当地天气状况.你最喜欢那个季节说明原因(别太多了.78句就行.急用.要用初一的词汇哦)-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站-提供健康,养生,留学,移民,创业,汽车等信息
> 信息中心 >
初一英语作文 描述当地天气状况.你最喜欢那个季节说明原因(别太多了.78句就行.急用.要用初一的词汇哦)
来源:互联网 发表时间: 6:13:50 责任编辑:鲁晓倩字体:
为了帮助网友解决“初一英语作文 描述当地天气状况.你最喜欢那个季节说明原因(别太多了.78句就行.急用.要用初一的词汇哦)”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“初一英语作文 描述当地天气状况.你最喜欢那个季节说明原因(别太多了.78句就行.急用.要用初一的词汇哦)”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:急用.你最喜欢那个季节说明原因(别太多了.78句就行初一英语作文 描述当地天气状况,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:
I like summer best because I can have a very happy time then. I can also catch worms that are not found in cities. I think the country is certainly a better place than the city for vacation. In addition. Every summer I stay at my uncle&#39, we can sees house in the country for some time and enjoy the life thereMy Favourate SeasonHow glad I am that summer has come
解决方案2:
oday is a sunny day. In Summer, so I love Summer. I have sun very much, and I can wear many beautiful clothes, I can go swimming with my friends, I can have ice-cream
解决方案3:
78句?还行????要写死我了^-^
解决方案4:
it is time to school.
1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 中国学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号用英语写一篇有关假期的文章,60字左右,内容包括天气情况,旅游路线,旅行所感_百度知道
用英语写一篇有关假期的文章,60字左右,内容包括天气情况,旅游路线,旅行所感
m going to enjoy myself in m going to keep m going to do what I want to do. But I still have to do my homework. Besides that, I&#39.During the vacation. I&#39. Ill learn to cook. So you seeThe Winter Holiday I like the winter holiday very much. After finism going to help my mom and dad with the housework as ll get up eary in the morning everyday and play sports. I can watch cartoon every day. As for travelling, Eating a balanced diet is also good for my health. I can play video game with my brother,I&#39. I am good at playing PC game. With the festival coming. I's so lively that I&#39. So I often beats my brother. Sometimes I can go to play with my friend outside. But whether going there or not will be decided on the weather. It&#39. I's very short. We had dinner togetherAs the winter vacam going to visit my friends. I lovm going to study harder in order to get good grades in the following term,I can enjoy the Spring Festival,I learned a lot. I&#39. Then more and more relam planning to go to Hainan.I&#39. During the holiday,I can play all the time. Reading must be a good idea. I't go to school frepuently. I needn&#39, I&#39. Though it&#39,I really miss them, I have a plan about my vacation
未知失心疯
来自:百度作业帮
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
app的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请用英语写一篇60词左右的文章,随便介绍一个城市的季节与天气情况,初一水平.
gyWL08FZ46
Shenzhen Shenzhen is one of the most economy developed cities in China.In spring,the weather is warm.People wear thick clothes.Trees grow and flowers bloom.Children play on grass happily.In summer,the weather is hot.People like swimming in the sea with the sunshine show.In autumn,the weather is cool,leaves start to fall down.And famers gain the harvest.In winter,the weather is cold.People always wear thin clothes,and there is no snow in shenzhen forever.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
August is simply too luzhou trigrams furnace of the old gentleman.Sultry noon, you can't smell the breath of wind, the road to the brokers also low head ran after the steps, a rushing heat wave is busy rush car, as if all the world is a known bird paradise, only they threaten hard.
扫描下载二维码当前位置:
>>>书面表达。 生活像一只快乐的小船,承载着无数的欢声笑语。请以A..
&书面表达。&&&& 生活像一只快乐的小船,承载着无数的欢声笑语。请以A Happy Day为题,写一篇短文。&&&& 要求:1. 描述你经历过的一件快乐的事; &&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. 包括事件发生的时间、天气、地点、具体经过,亦可适当发挥; &&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.词数60-80。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A Happy Day __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
题型:写作题难度:偏难来源:期末题
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A Happy Day &&&& My uncle lives in the country. Last fall, there was an apple harvest on his farm. He invited my family to taste the apples. On a sunny morning, my family drove to the farm. After we got there, I couldn't wait to pick a big and red apple on the tree. The apple tasted so sweet. Then we picked apples. In the afternoon, we had a big meal there. I thought it was delicious. I was very happy on that day! 答案不唯一
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“书面表达。 生活像一只快乐的小船,承载着无数的欢声笑语。请以A..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文:即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。提纲作文注意:1. 仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,明确有哪些要点。 2. 提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象。要依据提示情景或词语,&& 按照一定逻辑关系来写。 3. 根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态;语言表达要符合英语习惯。
发现相似题
与“书面表达。 生活像一只快乐的小船,承载着无数的欢声笑语。请以A..”考查相似的试题有:
964642389936222811334890132287136七年级英语作文描述一周内的天气情况以及感受_百度知道
七年级英语作文描述一周内的天气情况以及感受
七年级英语作文描述一周内的天气情况以及感受
i think we are lucky that we live in China,because we can try dif畅海扳剿殖济帮汐爆搂ferent kinds of climates in one year.spring.the whole year's work depends on a good start in Spring.and in this season,the famers is busy in sowing.but for me,i am not much like this season because it rains a lot.summer.summer is my most favourite season in the year,because i can go swimming with my sister and enjoy the sunshine.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
七年级英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 旅途中有你 真棒 作文 的文章

随机推荐