推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口会计英文自我介绍-应聘会计英文自我介绍_博威范文网
| | | | | | | | | |
您现在的位置: >> 应聘会计英文自我介绍 >> 会计英文自我介绍
会计英文自我介绍
时间: 来源:
My name is FU XIANG ,i really feel honored to introduce myself briefly ,firstly ,i love english it brings me passion ,at present , i've got cet6 certificate ,office software application ofCITT(National Occupational Qualification Level3) and certificate of accounting professional, now i am preparing for BEC and self-educated bachelor's degree .by the way ,i major in computer infor manegement.secondly,I love collection ,collect speicial plastic bags ,beautiful pictures on the net,interesting small objects, useful information and anything i interested in .thirdly,Travel is my preference . in whole China ,the ancient atmosphere (temperament) districts are the places that i mostly look forward to going to ,as Yunnan Lijiang ,Lamma Island ,Joss House Bay Island---Maldives in China , Sanya and so forth .so i usually found some related informations about traveling in magzines.over world ,there are many more place i would like to foot in .and i try to have a taste of (unique) characteristic and delicious snacks in any corner when the weather is mild , i enjoy the atmosphere of eating food in macao street .i think that's a kind of feast ,that's life.
博威范文网() & 2014 版权所有 All Rights Reserved.世界经理人办公伙伴:办公软件下载|办公室工作总结|办公用品|五笔输入法|规章制度|英文自我介绍|调研报告|调查报告|述职报告|工作计划
英文自我介绍技巧
应届毕业生面试技巧
应届毕业生面试技巧
应届毕业生面试技巧
应届毕业生面试技巧
英文自我介绍技巧
英文自我介绍技巧英语自我介绍范文

我要回帖

更多关于 英文自我介绍一分钟 的文章

随机推荐