eunvely翻译成中文什么意思 韩语翻译

请翻译成中文!~~谢谢
请翻译成中文!~~谢谢 5
YOU may know actor Yoon Eun hye (尹恩惠) from the hit Korean drama Princess Hours (《宫》). She played a pretty, smart young princess and became popular for the role. But the 23-year-old has changed her image completely for The 1st Shop of the Coffee Prince (《咖啡王子一号店》). In the new show she plays a tomboy.

&I&m more interested in unusual roles,& Yoon says. &But I need to be confident to play them.&

In Coffee Prince, Yoon plays Go Eun Chan. Go&s life is both bitter and sweet. She has to take any job she can get to support her family, but she never loses her passion for life.

One day she gets a job in a coffee shop called Coffee Prince. Its owner is Choi Han Kyul (Gong Yoo, 孔侑). He is a bad-tempered man and doesn&t know what he wants in life.

Go has short hair and wears baggy clothing. People m Choi thinks this too. Go begins to fall in love with Choi and Choi with Go, but he thinks Go is a boy and doesn&t know what to do.

Yoon worked hard for the role in Coffee Prince. She studied how men behave in life. To get a husky (沙哑的) voice, she sang at the top of her voice in a KTV. &I wanted to do the best I could with the role. I would have been ashamed with any less effort,& she said.

YOU see Show Luo from Taiwan everywhere: he hosts talk shows, gives concerts and stars in TV dramas. Now, he has his own photo book, Show on Stage (《罗志祥进化三部曲》). The book hits stores in January. So how does Luo manage to do all these things? The pop star gave Teens an interview.

Teens: Tell us how you can do so many jobs so well?

Luo: Four years ago, I changed myself from singer to host. I wasn&t getting any work singing. I got a chance to host and made sure I made the most of it. I take all my work very seriously now.

Teens: How do you develop your talent?

Luo: I love to teach myself. When I was a child, I learnt to play the drums by hitting bottles and cans at home. I watched videos to learn dance steps. But because I wanted to be a professional
译过来了粘贴到这里就又变成原文了~~用金山快译来翻译吧
YOU may know actor Yoon Eun hye (尹恩惠) from the hit Korean drama Princess Hours (《宫》). She played a pretty, smart young princess and became popular for the role. But the 23-year-old has changed her image completely for The 1st Shop of the Coffee Prince (《咖啡王子一号店》). In the new show she plays a tomboy.

&I&m more interested in unusual roles,& Yoon says. &But I need to be confident to play them.&

In Coffee Prince, Yoon plays Go Eun Chan. Go&s life is both bitter and sweet. She has to take any job she can get to support her family, but she never loses her passion for life.

One day she gets a job in a coffee shop called Coffee Prince. Its owner is Choi Han Kyul (Gong Yoo, 孔侑). He is a bad-tempered man and doesn&t know what he wants in life.

Go has short hair and wears baggy clothing. People m Choi thinks this too. Go begins to fall in love with Choi and Choi with Go, but he thinks Go is a boy and doesn&t know what to do.

Yoon worked hard for the role in Coffee Prince. She studied how men behave in life. To get a husky (沙哑的) voice, she sang at the top of her voice in a KTV. &I wanted to do the best I could with the role. I would have been ashamed with any less effort,& she said.

YOU see Show Luo from Taiwan everywhere: he hosts talk shows, gives concerts and stars in TV dramas. Now, he has his own photo book, Show on Stage (《罗志祥进化三部曲》). The book hits stores in January. So how does Luo manage to do all these things? The pop star gave Teens an interview.

Teens: Tell us how you can do so many jobs so well?

Luo: Four years ago, I changed myself from singer to host. I wasn&t getting any work singing. I got a chance to host and made sure I made the most of it. I take all my work very seriously now.

Teens: How do you develop your talent?

Luo: I love to teach myself. When I was a child, I learnt to play the drums by hitting bottles and cans at home. I watched videos to learn dance steps. But because I wanted to be a professional
其他回答 (1)
可能你从热播韩剧“宫”知道了演员尹恩惠,她饰演一个漂亮,聪明的小公主,从而走红,这位23岁的姑娘在“咖啡王子一号店”中彻底颠覆了她的形象,在新剧中,她扮演一个男孩子气的女生。“我对不寻常的角色更感兴趣,”尹说,“但我需要有信心来演。”在“咖啡王子一号店”中尹饰演恩珍,她的生活既苦又甜。她不得不做任何可以做的工作来养家,却从来没有失去过对生活的热情.一天,她在一个叫咖啡王子的咖啡馆找到一份工作,店老板是崔汉(孔侑饰演),他脾气很坏,不知道他自己究竟想追求什么。恩珍留短发,穿宽松的衣服。人们误以为她是个男人,崔也这么以为。恩真爱上了崔,崔也喜欢恩真但是苦于他以为恩真是个男人而不知该怎么办.尹在店中工作特别卖力,她学习男人在生活中的行为。想要沙哑的声音,她就跑到KTV用最大的声音唱歌。 “我希望把我的角色做到最好。如果我少努力一些就会感到羞耻,”尹说.台湾罗志祥的节目满眼都是:他主持谈话节目,开音乐会 演电视剧。现在,他又拥有自己的图书--罗志祥进化三部曲。这本书1月上架。那么罗志祥如何成功的完成这些事情?这位流行明星给青少年们一个机会做访问.青年:告诉我们您怎么可以把这么多工作做这么好?罗:四年前,我从歌手改行做主持。我没有得到任何唱歌的机会。却有机会主持而且我相信我会做的好。现在我对待所有的工作都十分认真.青年:您是如何开发自己的才能的呢?罗:我喜欢自学。我小时候,在家通过敲打瓶瓶罐罐学会了打鼓。通过看录像视频学跳舞。不过,因为我想变得专业一点。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号爱词霸质量反馈
非常抱歉,来自您ip的请求异常频繁,为了保护其他用户的正常访问,只能暂时禁止您目前的访问。
如果您频繁碰到这样的问题,请您删除浏览器中的cookie再尝试访问,也可以联系我们。
对于给您带来的不便我们深表歉意,希望您继续支持爱词霸。
需要继续访问,请输入四位字母验证码
& 2012 金山软件韩语名字 jooeun chon 翻译成中文名是什么_百度知道
韩语名字 jooeun chon 翻译成中文名是什么
提问者采纳
jo eun chon =& 조 은천;【赵恩倩】
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
根据罗马音规则的话,韩语的字对应: 조은촌汉字的话,赵恩村 曹恩村
韩语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Xeun的海词问答与网友补充:
Xeun的相关资料:
相关词典网站:特别着急~~帮忙将韩国地址Jeung San-dong,Eun Pyoung-gu,Seoul,Korea翻译成中文_百度知道
特别着急~~帮忙将韩国地址Jeung San-dong,Eun Pyoung-gu,Seoul,Korea翻译成中文
麻烦请帮忙翻译一下Jeung San-dong,Eun Pyoung-gu,Seoul,Korea是什么意思~特别着急~请大家帮忙
提问者采纳
Jeung San-dong,Eun Pyoung-gu,Seoul,Korea증산동,은평구,서울, 대한민국缯山洞,恩平区,首尔,韩国
提问者评价
谢谢~谢谢~谢谢~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
한국 서울 은평구 증산동用汉语是
韩国首尔 恩平区 政山洞(증산동不知道怎么翻译,你要是寄东西的话按上面的韩语写上就可以,但是这个地址也不是很全)
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 什么意思 英文翻译 的文章

随机推荐