大家好日语.风和芳有什么样的连词

连词组段.选择四个词语写一段话.(至少运用一种修辞手法)条约,翱翔,盘旋,俯冲,风和日丽,熠熠夺目
真实的黧′
风和日丽的下午,我们出去郊游,远远望去,一只老鹰在空中翱翔.老鹰在它的巢穴上空盘旋,为自己的孩子觅食,突然,它像离弦的箭一样俯冲下来,冲向了草丛中的那只兔子.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
把JJ切下来,?
阳光明媚的下午之旅,远远望去,一只老鹰在空中飞行的鹰盘旋在它的巢,饲料为自己的孩子,突然俯冲而下,像箭一样,标题的兔子在草地上。
扫描下载二维码英语连词都有什么?_百度知道
英语连词都有什么?
如说总之。、但是之类的连词,越多越好。,要英文的。好的话我会追加悬赏的、并且
你是对的。 7.and Justice is on your side. however She felt ill,就是放在抽屉里了。 需要注意的是。 6。然而她照旧去上班., or you't go unless you want me to,or和either. 我要在这里待到学习结束为止. considering (that) They did the job quite well considering (that) they had no experience。 4. 他演奏的水平不及他姐姐的一半: 1... even if (though) Even if I have to walk all the way I&#39. 你要么老实点. 既然你不愿意去. such. for You&#39.。 表示选择的并列连词有。 3. 我现在得走了. after After I visit Shanghai I&#39. unless I won&#39.。 5. than We have produced 20% more cotton this year than we did last year: 1.. 要过好几个月他才能适应工作,not only. lest She explained again and again lest people should misunderstand her,而正义是会战胜非正义的。例如, they decided to cancel the trip,要么就永远不能跟我一起出去..,这本书我就借给你. And justice will trt trust him, so can I. 他做了很大努力但没有成功,因此我得走了. 我读过他的一本小说和几个剧本.that She was so moved that tesupposing (that) Suppose (Supposing) (that) he won&#39,以便我们对这一主题有一个较深的了解;t want to go., he went back to work。 2,但我不能信赖他。 4. 她感动得热泪盈眶。 引导比较状语从句的从属连词有.. both.and, but also be cautious. provided /t know whether (=if) these figures are accurate. or I left it either on the taproviding (that) I&#39. on condition (that) I&#39. seeing that Seeing that (Since) nobody was very enthusiastic about it. 由于都没有很高的热情.. 我不是把它放在桌子上了。 3. 他指定几本书给我们回家看.but also. either。 引导条件状语从句的从属连词有? 7. 我们今年棉花产量比去年高百分之二十,否则晚会我就要迟到了; nevertheless I don&#39, the hall burst intot make much difference,并且尽力集中精神工作. although &#47,大家工作得非常起劲,我们怎么办, then.. yet The car was old,and。 2.. 你可以自己做或者让别人做。 2;if仅可引导宾语从句, we decided to stop at the temple for the night,(2)whether (or not). 因为已经相当晚了,而且不可跟or not: 1.一个人既要有勇气又要有毅力。例如,我们最好马上就开始工作. as (so) long as You may use the room as long as you keep it clean: 1。 8,外边相当冷. 演讲枯燥乏味. so that Speak clearly so that we may understand you. 虽然天气很冷. so My sister is expecting me.:whether (or not) 可引导大部分名词性从句. 姐姐在等我.; though Everybody worked with great enthusiasm although&#47, yet it was in excellent condition.。 4。 引导原因状语从句的从属连词有;ve completed my studies.,both, however, we&#39: That they will refuse the offer is unlikely. or You may do it yourself。 2) You&#39but . 这辆车子很旧,so I must be off now: 1. neither。 2。 3. because He failed because he was too careless. in case We&#39. 我们到这里才一个星期. 他病一好就回去上班了, therefore we should support you. 你要是能办到.. as well as I have read one of his novels as well as a few of his plays. 你要是及时通知我是会来的. hence I fell off my bike yesterday—hence the bruises.. 即使我得一路走着去.;d better put on your sweater。 2. nor She could neither speak the language nor write it: 1. 考虑到他们没有什么经验。 5, what shall we do。 2. 你们既然都回来了。 2。 2,我也要去那里, we won&#39,所以我们应当支持你.。 3。 3;d better take our raincoats in case it should rain (rains). 因为他太粗心。 6,以便我们能听明白. 他们来不来关系不大. She went to work. and A man should have both courage and perseverance。 2. if If you can do it。 引导时间状语从句的从属连词有.: 1,neither. or还可以表示否定的条件. but also We should not only be bold. as (so). not only,而且要谨慎。 I don&#39,否则我是不会去的;d better start the work right away.: 1, first second,这项工作他们已经干得不错了.;s rather cold outside。 I wonder if (=whether) she has rll lend you the book on condition (that) you return it on Monday. suppose&#47. 常见的表示语义引申的并列连词有,on the contrary.nor,我也能办到。 2. as As it was already rather dark,他们决定取消这次旅行,(3)if. 只要保持清洁你可以用这个房间. until (till) I shall stay here until (till) I&#39,听得我都睡着了;ll never go out with me、紫一块的;though the weather was extremely cold。 表示转折或对比的并列连词有. once Once he said that.. 我对那个人没有什么不良的看法. 他们不太可能会拒绝这个建议,但仍处于良好的状态。 5,所以失败了。 3.,however,全场发出雷鸣般的掌声: 1) Now I must go or (if not) I shall be late for the party。 引导结果状语从句的从属连词有。 表示因果关系的并列连词有;ll either behave yourself。 5.that It was such a boring speech that It lose heart even if we should fail ten times:(1)that (本身无意义). when There was prolonged applause when he began to speak. but He tried hard but he was unsuccessful。 4,yet.. 她病了。 除了表示选择外. while We should strike while the iron is hot. as soon as As soon as he got well,我们也不勉强你,也不会写。 引导名词性从句的连词有三个. 我们最好把雨衣带着以防下雨;ll come provided (providing) (that) you let t know anything against that man. even if We wouldn&#39,我们决定在庙里待一夜。 3,or. 我们不仅要大胆. 我昨天骑自行车摔倒了——所以青一块, or ask someone else to do it. 我不知道这些数字是否精确,我将溯长江而上. 我不知道她是否收到了我们的电报.: 1. 她一再解释唯恐人们误解. so:1. 除非你要我去。 4.as He doesn&#39. 他一说这话我就知道他在撒谎. nevertheless I don&#39. 当他进来时., for it&#39. 只要你能在星期一还我. 访问上海之后? 假如他不同意. 你最好把毛衣穿上。 引导目的状语从句的从属连词有;ll travel up the Yangtze. 他开始讲话时响起了经久不息的掌声。 2. therefore You are right。 从属连词是用来引导从句的. 讲话要清楚. 我们要趁热打铁。 8. 正义在你们一边. before It would be months before he was fit for the work. 这种语言她既不会说。 引导让步状语从句的从属连词有。 9;t play half as well as his sister, I knew he was lying: 1. since Since you don't force you to。 4., and tried to concentrate。 6. in order that He assigned us some books to read at home in order that (so that) we might have a deeper understanding of the subject: Whether (≠if) they will come or not won&#39,although. since It is just a week since we arrived here,while . 我们就是失败十次也不灰心. now that Now that you are all back. as As (When) he entered
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
英语连词汇总
  (1)表示时间与频率的 词汇 :
   in general, every, some, after, on the whole, usually, most, at other times, in most cases, frequently, main, finally, as a rule, rarely, before, meanwhile.
  (2)表示附加的词:
   additionally, as well as, just as, again, along with, also, further, furthermore, likewise, in the same manner, in the same way, in addition to,
  (3)引出例子:
   for example, namely, for instance, as an example, that is
  (4)表示转折:
   although, instead, rather than, but, nevertheless, though, however, on the other hand, otherwise
  (5)得出结论:
   all in all, in consequence,...
并列连词引导两个并列的词、词组或句子。  1) and 与or2)
both…and 两者都3)not only…but (also), as well as不但…而且4) neithe…nor 意思为&既不……也不……& and, but, or, nor, so, therefore, yet, however, for, hence, as well as, both…and, not only…but also, either…or, neither…nor, (and)then等等
although… yet…,常用的连词:
first,firstly, to begin with, further, in the first place
second,secondly, to start with, still, furthermore
third,thirdly, what is more, last, last but not least
also, and then, next, besides
and equally important too moreover
besides in addtion finally
2)表转折;
by contrast altho...
( 24 个) 1. after 在以后 2. and 和;又 3. as 像一样;如同;因为 4. because 因为 5. before 在之前 6. but 但是 7. if 如果;假使;是否;是不是 8. neither 也不 9. nor 也不 10. or 或者;还是;否则 11. since 从以来;以后 12. that 既然
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用骄奢,清吟,荫庇,芳馨,怡悦,云翳,一泻千里连词组段100字,用五个就可以了,不要百度,谢谢各位_百度知道
用骄奢,清吟,荫庇,芳馨,怡悦,云翳,一泻千里连词组段100字,用五个就可以了,不要百度,谢谢各位
偷得林间几许芳馨,听远处瀑布一泻千里的无奈和挣脱,静卧感受大自然的清吟、骄奢,没有那么多浮躁,亦可得人生真谛。清闲时得一处荫庇,既遣得世俗愁情,品云翳悲伤欢喜、怡悦  生命本可以清雅
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁大家好.风和芳有什么样的连词_百度知道
大家好.风和芳有什么样的连词
我有更好的答案
风吹芳草绿 雪落山川白
是的,,,,
其他类似问题
为您推荐: