手机淘宝怎么追加评论手机

一家美国知名手机网站里来自全球网友对华为手机的评论,由于手机款式较多,不一一列举了,只看看网民对即将上市的Huawei Ascend D quad的评论吧!由于本人英语水平有限,如翻译有不妥之处,欢迎批评指正!  ? Lee  I love this phone  我喜欢这款手机  ? Lee  ? In reply to Matches @
06:12 from f31J - click to readHello!I can reply your question.  Yes,you can get this phone from China,but I need tell you it release in June.  I think this phone batter than Iphone 4s.4.5 size screen compare to 3.5 size it is very different feeling.  ? 回答其他网友的疑问:我告诉你答案,你可以在中国买到这款手机,但是今年6月才上市,我认为这款手机比iphone4S好,比起3.5英寸,4.5英寸的屏幕感觉是完全不一样的!  ? Droid Shah   OMG what a specs this gonna blow competition between HTC,Samsung,sony xperias !!!  哦,老天爷,这将是对 HTC,三星,索爱的极大竞争!!!  ? Dao   wow huawei have really done it nice phone with superb specs keep it up  哇,华为真的做出了卓越的手机,继续努力  ? dafv   ? In reply to kanzaivan @
10:05 from wYG{ - click to readadobe flash is dead  ? 回复其他网友:adobe已经不存在了  ? anonymous500   ? In reply to Matches @
06:12 from f31J - click to readThis phone has better hardware than the iphone 5 will have because Apple uses cheap and old hardware to make more profit...  ? 回复其他网友:这款手机将比iphone5具有更强的硬件,因为苹果用老的硬件赚取更多的利润。  ? Anonymous   the black one looks very cool on the back side!!!  黑色款的从后面看起来太酷了!!!  ? kanzaivan   no adobe flash player.!   没有adobe播放器  ? zpahb   amazing phone...is it gorilla glass?  是gorilla液晶屏幕吗?  ? Rain   ? In reply to gaz @
18:47 from sXL1 - click to read$ 620 approx   Rs 26k in Indian currency.   ? 回答其他网友问题:大概620美元,大概等于印度26000卢比。  ? Anonymous   I saw somewhere that Huawei wants to price these 10-15 lower than the competition. That's probably the best estimation you'll get.  我听说在一些地方华为价格比其他厂商低10-15美元,这是比较靠谱的估价。  The battery on this should be pretty good, 2500 mA with proprietary battery saving technology which claims 30% more efficiency.  这款手机的电池太好了,2500毫安时,再加上华为30%的省点技术,很好很强大。  I like what Huawei is doing % am expecting big things from them in the future!  期待华为将来做的更好!  ? gaz   its as if the google nexus and htc sensation XL have mated and this came out as a result. also if anyone could estimate the price for this in the uk that be great  似乎google和HTC要联合了,如果谁能告诉下这款手机在香港售价就好了。  ? raj   Can anyone tell me when is it going to be available in India (after the release) ?  有人能告诉下在印度什么时候能买到吗?(发布以后)  ? Rithea   ? In reply to Matches @
06:12 from f31J - click to readIt is a great phone and it is lucky to have it hand on by now. I am living in Cambodia I will get one when it is available.   ? 回答其他网友问题:这是一款非常好的手机,能买到将非常荣幸,我住在柬埔寨,等上市以后我会买一台。  ? Matches   I am from South Africa and I have someone close to me leaving for China tomorrow, will they be able to get this phone in china for me? what is everyones opinion in terms of the huawei ascend d quad Vs the Iphone 4s?  我是南非人,明天有一个朋友要去中国,他能从中国为我买一个这款手机吗?大家如何评价华为ascend d 和Iphone 4s呢?  ? Allanitomwesh   ? In reply to Anonymous @
20:36 from 95qg - click to readI say more like 430 EUROS,for this one,and everything else cheaper up to like 350 EUROS for dual core.  ? 回答其他网友问题:我认为这款四核的需要430欧元,其他双核的大概需要350欧元。  ? Anonymous   the price of the phone will be something about 500EURO and I hope to be the first one to buy it :X  这款手机售价将在500欧元左右,我希望能是第一个买到这款手机的人!  ? Anonymous   ? In reply to mobiledragon @
09:49 from 2Z4D - click to readI don't know  ? 回答其他网友问题:我不知道  ? Raj   Nice phone  非常好的手机  ? Allanitomwesh   & In reply to xlation @
15:17 from MF@1 - click to read@xlation You misunderstand. Basically Huawei announced two phones,The Worlds Thinnest Smart Phone Huawei Ascend P1 S [at CES],and The Worlds Fastest Smart Phone Huawei Ascend D Quad [at MWC].The Ascend D Quad XL is the exact same,only with an extra large [XL] capacity battery[2500mAh],sacrificing phone thinness [now 1cm]. The Ascend P1 is also the large battery version of the P1 S also sacrificing phone thinness [to sub record breaking].The Ascend P1 has gorilla glass and AMOLED but is dual core.Check it out.  回答其他网友问题:你理解错了,实际上华为发布了两款手机,世界最薄手机Ascend P1 S [at CES]和世界最快手机Ascend D Quad [at MWC],Ascend D Quad XL是另外的一款,电池容量加大到2500毫安时,这款手机厚1cm,Ascend P1 也是P1 S的大容量电池版。Ascend P1是双核的。  I like the design and the specification super phone.But where is the gorilla glass ?  我喜欢他的设计和超级性能,是gorilla 液晶屏幕吗?  ? Godsson   When is it coming to Nigeria? Somebody help please! Tanx...  什么时候能在尼日利亚上市呢?哪位老大帮帮忙!谢谢。。。  ? Flywithme   I saw specifications on another site....there is mentiond a BAROMETER sensor. It has it or not?  我在其他网站看到说是BAROMETER感应,是的嘛?  ? xlation   @fnkq this is a XL version - read "business version for people who can afford buying stuff". And I do think that a metal body and the state-of-the art Gorilla Glass protection is much more suitable for the XL version than a generic all-plastic outfit.  这个是XL版本的,金属机身加上Gorilla液晶屏幕比塑料的好多了。  ? Allanitomwesh   Pixel density is 330ppi,higher than iPhone 4S 326ppi.The CPU is a Texas Instruments based OMAPGHz .  330PPI像素,比iphone4s326ppi高,CPU是德州仪器OMAPGHz .  ? Allanitomwesh   ? In reply to Patriot @
21:36 from v0In - click to readjust so you know, Verizon's network runs on their hardware. China makes everything these days even cars, so shut it.  ? 回答其他网友问题:就如你知道的,中国现在什么都做包括汽车,闭嘴吧!  ? yusuff   waiting for this phone..... nice specs....  期待中。。。很好的手机。。。  ? Patriot   haha, after faking a lot of phones! the chinese has done it!! they have created their own phone!!!! lol china is still china and yeah this phone sulks!  哈哈,山寨多年以后,中国人做到了!!他们造出了自己的手机!!!!哦!中国就是中国!  ? mobiledragon   what is the price of this phone?  这个手机价格多少?  ? lcd   my next phone,great job huawei  我的下一个手机,华为,干得好。  ? Anonymous   Does any one know if it has a dedicated camera button?  有人知道它有拍照快捷键吗?  ? Anonymous   The best phone out of MWC is from... Huawei?! Good stuff.   世界移动通讯大会最好的手机出自。。。华为? 干得好!  ? asdasd   more better than glxy nexus  比glxy nexus 好  ? Allanitomwesh   @xlation gorilla glass 2 isn't cheap,and a metal case that thin would give you DROID RAZR MAXX prices,WE DON'T WANT THAT!  Gorilla液晶屏不便宜,加上金属机身价格肯定很贵,不希望如此!  ? Allanitomwesh   Huawei for me have gained my loyalty.After the Ideos X5 and the Honor i was only expecting it to get better,and my oh my did it!Saving up for this one,tell you all about it once its hands on.And haters,Huawei chucks android updates first,regularly.  我是忠实的花粉。出荣耀之后我一直期待更牛的手机,还真做到了!事实说话,华为会做的更好!  ? Anonymous   phones like these are what dreams are made of.  1.5quad-core, HD display and recording(front & back cam), nice RAM & storage, IceCreamSandwich.  梦想成真。1.5四核,高清显示,还有拍照,RAM和存储也不错,冰激凌三明治。  i would buy this as soon as its available here.  只要上市马上出手。  n check out their mediapad, its even btr at full HD screen and duble the RAM  还有那个mediapad也不错  ? bliin   when will this phone be launched In Malaysia and how much proposed price.Please anyone who knows give commment  马来西亚啥时候能上市呢?价格大概多少,请哪位知道的大侠赐教  ? User   HTC One X has the best User Interface and Quality  But while it comes to battery Huawei WINS.....  HTC的质量借用户界面很好,但是电池上面华为更胜一筹。。。  ? xlation   Nice specs, dull design.   Metal body and Gorilla Glass (2) screen protection would definitely give this device some real premium feel.   性能及设计都不错。  金属机身加上Gorilla显示频绝对给这款手机上了双保险。  huawei give me the low end of ascend please...  给我个低配的ascend吧。。。  ? mikzmixify   dayummm i guess i have to upgrade a new phone and replace my samsung galaxy nexus S i9250 :)  我想我该淘汰我的三星S i9250了:)  ? sony fan   HUAWEI has done it. its THE BEST phone out there n it costs only 25k(indian rupees)  For that u get 1.5ghz quadcore, 1gb RAM, 8mp cam, 4.5in HD screen, full HD recording, 1/2HD in secondary, bluetooth 3, dolby audio with noise cancellation, icecream sandwich and a monster battery to run it all.  华为做到了。最好的手机只要25000卢比,你将拥有1.5G四核,1GB RAM,8MP CAM,4.5英寸高清屏幕,全高清拍照,蓝牙3,。。。冰激凌三明治,还有超强电池。  no other brand's flagships can match Ascend DX for its specs or its value for money.  在性能和价格上,没有其他品牌手机能和Ascend DX匹配。  ? symbian fan   huawei is next samsung :-) . great work huawei :-) i like it :-) in my opinion this is best android device in MWC . LOOK at the battery . wanna see how is performance of this device . all the best huawei . the biggest problem was in android devices the battery but huawei solved it :-) 2500mhz .  华为是下一个三星,干得好,华为!我喜欢!在我看来,这是最好的安卓手机,看看那个电池吧,华为是最好的,安卓手机的最大问题就是电池,但是华为解决了,2500毫安时。  ? el chebo del ocho   ? In reply to Mobilemaster @
18:36 from Laxg - click to readYeah, even a better battery than LG optimus 4X???  ? 回答其他网友问题:耶,甚至电池都比LG optimus 4X强。  ? costarica_LEE   i want to buy this phone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   我要买这个手机!!!!!!!!!!  ? Anonymous   ? In reply to 777 @
21:58 from Mfx1 - click to readAre you thick? Of course a 1.3mp camera can shoot 720p video. 720p is the number of vertical lines and a 1.3mp camera can shoot stills at .   ? 回答其他网友问题:你有病啊?1.3万像素的相机当然可以拍摄720p的视频,720p是垂直的行数,1.3万像素的能够拍摄。  ? niazi   nice phone but they have to b stable at this position not by same technology but with new technology and some new specs like NFC or others to get competitive advantage in this type of cut throat competition.  很好的手机,但是领先的技术和创新是更重要的,不然很难有真正的竞争力。  I m great fan to this but unfortunatly not available in PAKISTAN  对于这款手机我是忠实的粉丝,但是很不幸,在巴基斯坦买不到。  ? Gary SS   o.o wooow!  哇!  ? Jellal   This phone just got to the nearest what I looking for, what is lacking? Unfortunately it replace the previous S AMOLED screen and use only the battery as big as Note in 2500mAh while RAZR MAXX can input the bigger 3300mAh battery on smaller screen, Huawei should do it too bigger with this bigger screen  这款手机满足我的期望值了,还有哪些不足呢? 它只是换了S AMOLED屏幕和2500毫安时的电池,而RAZR MAXX能提供3300毫安时电池但是屏幕更小,既然华为的屏幕大, 电池容量应该更大才是。  ? FABIAN   damn...i want to buy this phone!!!  该死的。。。我要买这个手机!!!  ? nomino   ? In reply to m0bil3 @
15:13 from 2@e} - click to readI could't find any disadvantage in this phone. Everything is just great!  ? 回答其他网友问题:这款手机我找不出任何缺点,全是最好的!  ? m0bil3   2500 mAh battery !!!!!!!!  waiting for hands on.. :)  2500毫安时电池!!!!!!等着入手!  ? wy   the phone earpice part look like se k700i  有些地方看起来像索爱 k700i  ? AlastorNazura   ? In reply to 777 @
21:58 from Mfx1 - click to readHonestly, I don't like android phones that much but I have to hand it to them... This is a great phone they made so stop hating on them. It seems to be better than any Samsung phone out there atm.   ? 回答其他网友问题:坦白说,我不喜欢安卓手机,但是这款手机,让我对安卓手机有了新的看法,它比三星的任意一款手机都好。  ? hooray   now,SGS3 should have atleast 2500mah battery otherwise many  people would rather go for Huawei.  SGS3赶快出2500毫安时的电池吧,要不然大家可都要买华为的了。  ? george   I need it now !!  我现在就想要!!  ? acv   i wish i could buy this , if it's available in india  如果在印度有上市,我希望能买一台。  ? Ahmed   Huawei, You are Great !!  华为,你真伟大!!  ? Sankar   Only thing missing is the Corning Gorilla Glass...  唯一的缺憾就是没有使用Gorilla液晶屏  Hardware along doesn't make the best phone. You need optimization on the UI and browser backing store to give a smooth experience. Let's not forget about the power management and 3G/Wifi signal strenth and stability.   仅仅靠硬件是做不出最好的手机的。还需要对人机界面进行优化实现平滑体验,我们不要忘了电池管理以及3G/Wifi信号的强度及稳定性。  ? Anonymous   ? In reply to 777 @
21:58 from Mfx1 - click to readgo to make a phone by urself guy ! I don't understand about a person like u what do u want from ur phone ? use adobe photo shop ? 3dmax ? or used it instead ur computer ?this phone is the most powerful n awesome smart phone yet what do u want more huh ?  ? 回答其他网友问题:不要挑剔了,哥们,这款手机已经是最强的智能手机了,你还挑剔啥?  ? Aiyahnnajae   The specs are totally not bad. Competitive i can say... iI have personally tested the tablet and the resolution is quite clear and system is fast. They also have special keyboard which is very users friendly that u cant find from others. Well done and keep it up. Cheers.  性能确实不差。很有竞争力。。。我亲手测试过,系统运行非常顺利。键盘的设计比起其它手机也好多了。干得好,继续努力,亲!  ? Anonymous   Does this not have flash!?   没有flash吗?  ? Csio   what are graphics?  图像咋样?  ? hi   wow nice specs 2500mah should last long love the custom ics skin they put on looks very clean beats the HTC one x anyday  哦!2500毫安时,用户爱死你了,简直秒杀HTC one x。  ? 777   8Gb internal? LOW! Still do not understand how a 1.3MP F.Facing camera shoots vidz at 720p_makes no sense at all! 1.5Ghz quad? what r they trying? to launch the gadget into orbit? Totally unnecessary! 2500Mah? Not bad but regarding MOTORAZZR DROID=3300mAH,it still gets beat! Same old things! Will some mfg come up with something totally differrent like getting us to d next level_not emulating SG2 always in this way that never balances things out!  8GB 内置? 太低了!根本不够1300万像素拍摄高清视频的。1.5GHZ四核? 他们要干嘛? 玩魔兽吗? 完全没必要!2500毫安时? 不错但是和MOTORAZZR DROID3300毫安时比起来还是差了点! 都是过时货!  ? sleekman72   wow!i was intending to buy Ascend p1 before,bt now i'd rather buy Ascend d quad xl although,it doesnt have Amoled and Corning glass like p1/p1s bt it has great spe. like 2500mha battery,8gb rom and gyro....na wa oooo,this phone is a killer...ride on Huawei,ride on China.  哇!原来我倾向于买Ascend p1的,现在我更想买Ascend d quad xl了,虽然没有Amoled和最新的液晶屏,但是性能更强,如2500毫安时电池,8GB ROM。。。老天,这款手机简直就是杀手,华为雄起,中国雄起!  ? rkr   it's pretty cool ! I wish i cud buy it...  太好了!希望能买一个。。。  ? njn   im gonna buy this if its available..........huawei rocks  上市后我会入手,华为震撼!  ? Mobilemaster   It has a powerful battery, not as the HTC One X. :P Huawei you made a great job.  电池很强大,不像HTC的,华为,干得好!  ? ssalman   uptil now its the best phone  目前为止是最好的手机  ? WaNgSa86   The brand will make it cheaper, so I definitely will go for this one, sorry samsung.....it's just your name has gotten to expensive for almost same specs. This might just beat you.  华为品牌不出名,应该会卖的比较便宜,冲这一点我绝对会买它,对不起了三星。。。就因为你的品牌,相同的东西卖的却很贵,这一点就会让你垮掉。  ? Mobilemaster   China is working hard these days! Good job Huawei.  中国这段时间很努力,干得好,华为。  ? mr brightside   The best smartphone with the best specs, the Galaxy S3 killer :)  很好的手机,Galaxy S3的杀手  ? LOL   Monster. SGS3 Killer.  妈的, SGS3 这回被秒杀了。  ? Anonymous   I am interested to know how is the performance of Huawei K3V2, as compared with others.  我想知道华为的K3V2和其它芯片对比性能咋样。  以上评论来自下面网站:  /  /huawei-phones-58.php    网站截图
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规手机评测网-视频评测新体验「ZEALER 出品」坚果手机上手&简评-ZEALER
ZEALER 手机客户端
「ZEALER 出品」坚果手机上手&简评
分享到微信
打开微信,点击底部的“发现”,使用 “扫一扫”即可将网页分享到我的朋友圈。
(C) 2016 ZEALER | 粤ICP备号-1
我们十分重视您的体验感受
请写下您的建议或者吐槽帮助我们更好的改进
请输入您的反馈内容...天极传媒:天极网全国分站
您现在的位置:
& &新闻评论
文字类图集类
05-18关于nubia X8的消息时不时被网友挖出来,根据曝出的消息,努比亚X8将有3个版本存在,从硬件配置来看应该是标准版、高配版与旗舰版,其硬件配置也大不相同。其中,标准版采用的是骁龙820、3GB RA…
05-17外媒PCWorld对I/O 2016有五点疑问,希望谷歌高管能在大会主题演讲中做出回答。
05-16谷歌新一届I/O大会将在本月18日正式开幕,在开幕前夕我们不妨一起亮点前瞻一下吧。 04-28近日在浏览网站是看到一个对小编来说十分劲爆的消息:苹果自2016年或将开始走下坡路。看到这里小编的脸上只剩一个大写的“懵”,毕竟小编早晚高峰上班挤进拥挤的地铁中的时候,四周的男女老少基本都是人手一部i…
04-22随着生活的不断进步,手机越来越成为人们离不开的日常用品,越来越多的功能也被赋予小小的手机。现在市面上销售的手机各有特色花样百出,下面小编就来给大家盘点一下现在热销的手机都有哪些特色。
04-20近日,据著名市场调研机构赛诺中国公布的2016年3月份中国手机市场报告显示,当前中国手机整体市场份额排名前六的品牌分别是OPPO、vivo、苹果、华为、三星和金立。除了苹果三星外,国产阵营不再是由中兴…
04-19周鸿祎为什么又那么大的决心要做手机呢?其实这一切都是为了IoT(Internet of Things),在去年的很多手机厂商都已经在布局属于自己的手机生态链,这正是在为IoT做准备。IoT所涉及的面非…
03-11(天极网手机频道报道)北京时间3月11日凌晨,苹果官方正式放出春季发布会邀请函。邀请函上显示,苹果将于3月21日加州时间上午10:00(北京时间3月22日凌晨2点),在苹果总部召开此发布会。 02-24整个巴萨发布会中国媒体都表现得几乎可以用“X冷谈”来形容。而外国媒体却欢欣雀跃,时不时地跟台上的虎哥互动,终于小编明白了,这本来就不是给你丫看的,所谓的两地同期的小米5巴萨发布会,就是开给歪果油仁的.…
01-18日,努比亚在深圳威尼斯酒店举办了新年的首场发布会,发布了新机布拉格S,这款手机在多个地方做了升级,售价2399元起。除此之外,努比亚还发布了一款周边产品nubia MiFi。 01-13我所有的向往·红米Note 3新机映像 01-13【天极网手机】众所周知,大屏化是手机发展的趋势之一。现如今,大多数市售手机都配备了大尺寸屏幕。手机屏幕越来越大,与平板电脑的尺寸差距越来越小。对于大多数人来说,屏幕大一些,当然视觉冲击力更强,在进行游…
12-18【天极网手机】在10月26日在努比亚三周年的沟通会上,官方在回顾品牌之路时,和我们提到“国母手机”的故事。其实对于大多数普通消费者来说,第一次对努比亚的认知就是来源于此。但熟知手机行业的人而言,“国母…
12-11“YunOS达到了企业利益与国家利益、产业利益的高度一致,这是它能够活下来的一个重要因素。”12月10日,在YunOS五周年暨YunOS 5.0的年度发布会上,阿里巴巴集团首席CTO王坚博士如是说。 11-2726日下午,华为全球首发高端商务旗舰Mate 8,加量不加价成为此次Mate 8的最大看点。去年Mate 7疯抢脱销的情形还历历在目,今年Mate 8不仅没有做势起价,反而将入门价格将至2999元,堪…
经销商推荐
最多点击最常登录最新报价最新加盟
document.write("");

我要回帖

更多关于 手机追加评论 的文章

随机推荐