自我介绍最后希望翻译那几句 用英文说 带翻译

翻译几句高中英文自我介绍_百度知道
翻译几句高中英文自我介绍
听英语歌曲,我喜欢看英语电影,遇到挫折很快可以振奋起来,尽管英语口语不是特别的好对学习时常充满热情,
遇到新的环境,可能会需要一段适应时间,
提问者采纳
because i&#39,m full of passion to my study,but i think i could cheer up when
i meet something not easy,although my spoken English is not so good,i kike watching English movies and lisening to the English songs,
其他类似问题
自我介绍的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有几句话希望英语高手帮忙翻译一下,谢谢_百度知道
有几句话希望英语高手帮忙翻译一下,谢谢
1)Being a teacher is being present at the creation, when the clay begins to breathe.2)I was repeating a line she had spoken to me a hundred times when I was having trouble learning or doing something important to me.3)I saw he looked ill.He was shivering,his face was white,and he walked slowly as though it ached to move.4)You will never amount to anything if you spend your time that way.
提问者采纳
1)做一名老师就是正在进行创作,如同女娲把泥土造成人一样。2)当我在学习或者做一些对自己有重要价值的事情有困难的时候,我就不断的回想起她对我说过一百多次的话。3)我见他好像生病了。他在那里发抖,他的面色苍白,并且他走的很慢,好像痛得无法走动。4)如果你用那种方式耗费你的光阴,将会一事无成。
提问者评价
太感谢啦~~~!!!厉害的人儿
其他类似问题
高手帮忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁自我介绍英文版带翻译
自我介绍英文版带翻译 15
我喜欢的科目是数学
但我相信我一定会努力的
补充:我喜欢跑步& 因为这有助于我们的身体健康
不区分大小写匿名
你要我怎么写?
请说你的基本信息
我喜欢的科目是数学 虽然很难 但我相信我一定会努力的
问题补充:我喜欢跑步
因为这有助于我们的身体健康
[把这翻译过来就行]
My favorite subject is math, but I believe I would certainly work hard of. I like running because it helps to our health
这是你之前说的两句话,我翻译我英语,如果想扩充请写好中文。谢谢
这就是我&& 把这翻译过来就行
This is what I
My favorite subject is math,though it is difficult .But I believe I am sure to work hard.
My math.Though it's very difficult,i believe that i will be certain to work hard.
和健康风格健康风格的康复顾客的郭德纲见到过健康的人格IDG的价格的价格的价格IDG见到过级如果渐冻人价格低就给大家个idjgjgidgjdijgdijgjdi级多晶硅个基点id及供电局的金融股的较高的人家个的软件个的软件刚到家人刚到家人公认的见顾客的人家个idrgidjrgi见到过的人感觉到日光件的日渐个当日价格idrjgdrjgidjrgidjrg地宫的人工加当日估计人多了件ii领导人价格的了人家孤苦伶仃竟然给I类的日记I类个基点理工件的人工加代理软件郭德纲记得i今日个件的人工加当日个见当日捡都捡刚到家人个的软件怪盗基德软件个的软件i计算机公司了将司机分色镜覅司法局色附件实际上附件是浪费j
等待您来回答
外语领域专家因为过几天要到韩企面试,人家说要用英语介绍自己。但是自己英语不是很好。希望高手帮忙翻译一下。谢谢!_百度知道
因为过几天要到韩企面试,人家说要用英语介绍自己。但是自己英语不是很好。希望高手帮忙翻译一下。谢谢!
一直是我在给他们做服务员,在他们的环境里,自考等。2012年十一月份到2013年二月份在上海做过汽车消耗品代理商。在那期间,我将继续学习。这是我的个人介绍,谢谢您的关注。,我学的专业是生产自动化。在大学期间做过无锡各大院校的代理商。如生活打折卡,在一家西餐厅做过兼职。经常接触爱尔兰和美国人,学生兼职,和他们成为了好朋友。对于led了解的不是很多。但是我相信凭自己勤奋好学的性格和在公司的熏陶下一定会尽自己的努力做好这个工作。我知道我的英语不是很好,
提问者采纳
My major is automation, self-study etc,Frequent contact with Irish and Americans, and they became good friends,2012 November to 2013 February did the car supplies agents in Shanghai,,At that time,This is my personal introduction,Don&#39, in a western restaurant part-time jobs,t know much about led, I have been doing the waiter gave them,Did Wuxi each big colleges agents in University period,I know my English is not very good, in their environment, thank you for your attention, part-time students,As life discount card, But I believe that their own studious character and in the company under the influence will do their best to do the job well, I will continue studying,,
提问者评价
其他类似问题
高手帮忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮忙把几句简单的自我介绍,翻译成英文,谢谢。明天就要哦!_百度知道
请帮忙把几句简单的自我介绍,翻译成英文,谢谢。明天就要哦!
大家好,我是X,我的英文名字叫杰尼,我今年三岁了。我是个帅帅的男生,是Y幼儿园国际小班的小朋友。大家好,我是杰尼的妈妈,下面给大家表演的节目是《买东西》。
请尽量简化点,三岁的小孩好记一点的。呵呵
提问者采纳
hello, I am X, my English name is Jenne, three years old. I am a handsome boy, in international small classes of children Y kindergarten.hello, I am Jenne's mother, to show the program is the &shopping &.
提问者评价
谢谢大家费心,都很好,难以取舍。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他7条回答
Hi everyone, i am XXX,my english name is Jenny, and i am 3years old. i am a handsome boy, and i am the student of Y kindergarten school, in international bottom class.Hello everyone, i am Jenny's mother, and later we will show you the performance &&Shopping&&
Hello, I am X, and my English name is Jay. I am three years old, a good-looking boy in the international first level class of Y kindergarten.Hello, I am Jay's mother. The next show we have for you is &shopping&.
Hello, everyone, I am X, my english name is Jame, I am three years old. I am a very beautiful boy, I am a child and I study in Low-grade of
Kindergarten International.Hello, everyone, I'm Jame's Mother. Now(The following is) we bring one program to you 《Go to shop》or 《Shopping》需要的话,你们可以修改一下。加油咯!
Hello,I am X, my English name is Jenie, I am three years old. I am a cool boy, is an international small Y nursery children. Hello,
I am Jeni's mother, here for everyone to show the program is &to buy things.&
Hello everyone,I am .......My english name is Jenny three years old.I am a cool boy from the primary class of International kindergarten .Hello,I am Jenny's mother .The show we are going to give is called &buying something&
Hello, everyone, I'm X. You can call me Jenny that is my English name. I'm three years old now. I'm a handsome boy, come from international small class of Y kindergarten.Hello, everyone, I am Jenny's mother. Following we will perform 《shopping》to all of you.
Hello, everybody! I'm X. My English name is Jenny. I'm three years old. I'm a handsome boy. I'm in the International Yongest Class in Y Kindergarten.Hi,everyone! I'm Jenny' Mummy. We will perform
&shopping&.
自我介绍的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 连词成句在线翻译 的文章

随机推荐