求翻译这段话英语翻译的要求

求翻译!谁能帮我把这段话翻译成英文的?谢谢了!不要在线翻译。。。拜托了。_百度知道
求翻译!谁能帮我把这段话翻译成英文的?谢谢了!不要在线翻译。。。拜托了。
片中男女主角间纯纯青涩的感情,深深触动着我的记忆,那些片段那么让人熟悉!有些现在看来傻里傻气的举动,却是如今弥足珍贵的一份纯真!真的不得不唏嘘时光的飞逝,那年少轻狂的岁月已是一去不复返。青春啊青春~~~
女主角和身边的三个朋友之间发生的那些事。把我感动得一塌糊涂,小水与身边朋友的坚定友谊。为了朋友的伤心而伤心,这个能做到很难,订乏斥何俪蛊筹坍船开不过我很庆幸我遇到了这样一群人。感谢在我傻兮兮的执着着喜欢着一个人的岁月里,陪着我做傻兮兮的事情 陪我哭 陪我笑 一直陪着我的朋友。即使在这段岁月过去以后好久好久之后,我也想告诉你们,你们对我来说是无价之宝。
提问者采纳
Films between male leading whichever sentiment, pure deeply touched by my memory, those clips then let people familiar with!Some now seems silly ac订乏斥何俪蛊筹坍船开tion, is now treasured a pure!Really have to SOB the passage of time, the year the years have been less frivolous is gone.Youth youth ~ ~ ~Actress and three friends around occurs between those things. Moved me in a big mess, including the firm friendship with friends. Sad sad to friends, this can do is difficult, but I'm glad that I met such a group of people. Thank in my silly kissinger-this obsession with one years like, accompany me to do stupid things kissinger-this with me cry to accompany me laugh stayed with my friends. Even in this period of time after a long time for the past for a long time, I also want to tell you, you for me is priceless.
提问者评价
真的谢谢你了!
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
在线翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求用英语翻译这段话【稍微高端一点】“你有不喜欢说话的孩子么?他一直很安静么?把他送到这里来~保证三天后还你一个充满活力、喜欢聊天的孩子.”_百度作业帮
求用英语翻译这段话【稍微高端一点】“你有不喜欢说话的孩子么?他一直很安静么?把他送到这里来~保证三天后还你一个充满活力、喜欢聊天的孩子.”
求用英语翻译这段话【稍微高端一点】“你有不喜欢说话的孩子么?他一直很安静么?把他送到这里来~保证三天后还你一个充满活力、喜欢聊天的孩子.”
do you have a child who is not talkive?is he always quiet?sent him here and you are guaranteed to have an energetic and talkive kid!
Do you have quiet child? Does he be silent all the time? Send him here, we promise you a energetic and conversationist.
Does your child often stay quiet for a whole day and seldom communicates with others? Then a god-given opportunity has come. Yes, you got it! We promise. that you'll be amazed at what a talent talker your child actually is!
最后一个单词真的没问题o.o?
没有问题啊,健谈的人,你不是要表达让孩子善于聊天,善于交际吗。
感谢!!!!问题补充&&
Hello&quot, want to ask, I'm your consumers, your future firmware support N3DS free ge**ine crack?&quot
善良的liguijie &3-14 10:43
猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &