my bestbirth friend is()his birthbay is on the () of(

Asian quake - Missing persons
Thousands are missing and millions are homeless following the Asia earthquake that has killed tens of thousands of people.
Readers of the BBC News website have been sending in their appeals for news of missing persons, which are published below. Can you help? Use the form on the right to send your stories.
Please email us again if you hear any news so we can update this website.
You can also send your photographs to
This is a second page of Indonesia appeals:
MISSING PERSONS
Click below to read or post information regarding missing persons by country
I am concerned or Rusad and Jamila and heir daugher, Wati. I knew them in Duri, S the Caltex camp, in . Rusad and jamila were employed by William Preston Thornburgh,shop superintendant for Caltex. Also Agus, who was missing half his foot. I am also concerned for the Van Hassen family and their daughters, Cholita, Pamela, and Soya. They had a band and were hoping to move to Medan. Their father was the Caltex camp hunter and they had a black panther. I know it may be impossible to find these peoplr in the best of circumstances, much less this tradgedy, but I hope they are all okay. They were very kind to me and my sisters and brother in very difficult times.
Bob Thornburgh, Santa Maria, California,U.S.A.
Looking for good friend who was president of a plywood company in Indonesia. Scott Jackson from the USA. 5'11& 155 lbs, auburn hair.
Kathryn Pardee, USA
I want to know if Terry Harrson is okay. He was working in Indonesia. No replies to emails. Any news, please. Thanks.
Trini_Chikita, Trinidad
Henry, Joan and Kathaleen Nicholson from Ontario -I hope you have now received good news of your son. If not, I wish to support the earlier comments of James Rickert, Fasial Agusalim and others -Lake Maninjau and Medan are both located high in the mountains well inland, and as such are unlikely to have suffered anything worse than tremors from the original earthquake. if your son has not contacted you by now it is almost certainly down to communications problems.
Andrew, London, UK
We are looking for a good friend who lived in Banda Aceh. His name is ISKANDAR ZULKARNAIN and his sons EMIR and ERRY.
Mrs G. Russell, Grays Essex
Larry Anderson from Portland -I hope you have now managed to contact your friend in Solok. If not, please be assured that Solok is located high in the mountains well inland, and as such is unlikely to have suffered anything worse than tremors from the original earthquake. Even if he was in the city of Padang at the time, it seems that little damage was caused that far south along the coast. If you cannot contact your friend it is probably down to poor communications in the region, which can be patchy at the best of times! Best wishes.
Andrew, London, UK
Monica from Perugia-I hope you have now managed to contact your friend in Bukittinggi. If not, please be assured that Bukittinggi is located high in the mountains well inland, and as such is unlikely to have suffered anything worse than tremors from the original earthquake. Even if your friend happened to be on the West Sumatra coast at the time, it seems that little damage was caused that far south along the coast. If you cannot contact your friend it is probably down to poor communications in the region, which can be patchy at the best of times! Best wishes.
Andrew, London, UK
Wondering about a 9 year old classmate of my 4th grader in Mason, Ohio, USA who was moving to Indonesia (don't know where) over the Christmas holiday. ANGELA LU AND HER PARENTS TACK LU AND TRACY YIN. Your schoolmates hope that you are all safe.
Victoria Klem, Mason, Oh USA
I am trying to contact our friend Neil Gundry an expatriot living in Jakarta. Neil we have no news since your Christmas card which did not give your new address. Neil lives with a friend Alan who works for Marks and Spencers. Neil also may be known in the horsey world of Jakarta. We are very woried for you as I don't know if you went away to one of the Islands or the beach for Christmas. Please God, I hope you can get in touch. Love to you both. Lindsey Brown and all at Chinthurst Hill Farm.
lindsey brown, guildford, surrey, uk
I am very concerned if my friend, Timur Huseyin, and his fiancee are safe. Timur is from London. He left London in last Dec coz he supposed to have his wedding in Indonesia in Jan 2005. If anyone knows their news, please ask him get it touch with me. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
Ka Pui, Hong Kong
I am trying to find a dear friend of mine whose family is living in Indonesia. I believe the city which she lives is Jakara. Her name is Risa Kusbiantoro, sister is Rosa Kusbiantoro. I don't believe that Rosa has a married name and believe she is still Kusbiantoro. I would like to hear any news regarding my friend and her family. Thank you!
Jenni Rieben, Downingtown, PA, USA
Does anyone know if the Revd Dr Mohanraj K Peter (known as Dr P married with children) and the mission he runs for blind children in Madurai is safe? Dr Peter is a Braille user. He's Professor at the Tamilnadu Theological Seminary.We met in UK. Thank you.
Rosemary Curtis, Dorset
We are praying for the safety of Jia's Dad - Blonde 6'3& Blue eyes few teeth His name is Satish Freeman from Oregon He travels every Winter to import clothing from Sukowati, Bali Indonesia. His address on Dec. 13th 2004 was: ABING HOUSE I am tracing my former maid named Nur Hasanah Ramli from Loksuemawe, Gedong Murah Mulia, Kide karing, Desa Gulumpang, Indonesia. I really worried about her and need to know about her condition. If anybody knows about her, do contact me and let me know how to contact her if she safe. TQ
Zuriana, LL571DZ Bangor, UK
Douglas Sheil, who works for CIFOR in Indonesia was believed to be on holiday in the Indonesian island of Sumba with his partner Miriam van Heist. He was known to be out of contact at Christmas but we have still heard nothing. Can you give us any information (a) as to whether the island of Sumba was affected in any way and (b) as to the whereabouts of these two?
Robert Pinsker, Bristol, UK
My friend Adista Nursani moved back to Indonesia last year. She was either 10 or 11. She went to Greenfield School in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I need to know if she is alright. All of her classmates miss her and are worried about her. please let me know.....
Ashley Wagner, USA
Has anybody seen oliver and pamela lowther/middleton who were on holiday in thailand and have not been heard from since
hugh lowther, penrith united kingdom
Hi ! I've been trying to get some info about my friend Luciana Herianto who lives in Padang, Sumbar... Where can I ask for some help? What can I do? I feel desperate!
Virginie, Brest, France
I am trying to find out any information on a former exchange student of our's and her family. They are: Agnes Kusumasari - age 26. Her parents are Robert and Ratna Sukoco from Tuban-Jatim-Indonesia. Her brother and his wife are Klaus & Maria, and her sister and her husband are Harry G. Surjakesuma and Claudia (Yap) Kusuma Dewi. If you know anything about any of these people, please let me know. Thank-you!
Debbie Martin, Magna, Utah, USA
Please, my family's close friend, Mike Gilsenan, has been missing since the tsunami. We have tried to contact him, but have been unsucessful so far. He is about 6'2, with blonde graying hair, hails from England. If you have any information on him, please contact me right away. Thank you for your help.
Olivia pell, Providence, Rhode Island
try to trace MIKE & JENNY ROTHWELL ( STEWART)jENNY . MIKE works for Total E&P Indonesie. They live in YOS SUDARNO. wE NEED TO KNOW IF THEY ARE SAFE.
jennie furminger, luton beds
I wanted to know whereabouts of my friends family-Sharon Baker, Samanta Baker and their parents. They were in Indonesia had moved to Malaysia. I am not sure where they were exactly during the tsunami. Sharon if you happpen to see this note please email me.
Shoba, Lexington, USA
Trying desperately to find Maria Simanjuntak and her family. Anyone knowing of her safety and/or whereabouts, please get in touch. It would be so very appreciated.
Jim Leonard, New Jersey, USA
Wondering about my dear friend Gert Ljungberg of Malmo Sweden who was in Indonesia, as usual over the holidays.
A.Morse, San Francisco USA
Many people seem to be seeking friends or relatives in Jakarta and other parts of Indonesia. They should be reassured that Jakarta was not affected at all, and that the tsunami hit an area which is banned to foreigners and tourists, so it is highly unlikely that foreigners in Indonesia would have been affected.
Caroline, Jakarta, Indonesia
We would like to know if a friend of ours James Sullivan, and his girlfriend Rennika are safe. They live in Jakarta but, we don't know where they were at the time of the earthquake. We last heard from them 17/12/2004.
Viv & Phil, Rainham, Kent
Please can you let me know the position in Palembang - South Sumatra
I have been trying to search a lady name NurHasanah Ramli. Her last address is Acheh Utara, Desa Gulumpang, Loksuemawe. Please, do call me or contact me if anybody knows about her news.
Zuriana, Bangor, UK
Gareth & Floryda Smith and family reported by British Consulate safe and well in Jakarta
Rev Tom McKinlay, Herne Bay England
The boy about 2 years, from Khoa Lak is missing his parents. Nobody knows what country he comes from. If anybody knows him please contact us by phone 076- ext.
or e- mail : info@phuket-inter-hospital.co.th
I have been trying to trace a very dear friend of mine, Iwan (Dermawan Syahputra). He lives in Indonesia with his family. If anyone has any news of him, please contact me. I am anxious to know that Iwan and his family are safe. Many thanks.
Midge (Keyboardcapers), Wiltshire
We have not heard from 15-year-old Faisha Indrakesuma, who lives in Jakarta, since the disaster started. Her father is a diplomat and she has older and younger brothers. She lived in New York five years ago. If anyone knows her or her family please get her to contact us.
Carol, Caitlin, Lindsay Samuel, New York
My friend Brian Dubin from Chicago, IL, USA was visiting Indonesia for a couple days. We haven't heard anything from him since all this started - no replies to emails, etc. Any news, please. Thanks.
Christian Pensa, Chicago, USA
We are seeking any information regarding my uncle who lives in Jakarta, Indonesia with his wife and two small children. His name is Gerard Hayes and is originally from Ireland, County Galway. If you have any information, my family and I would appreciate your help. Thank you.
Sheila Barrett, Carmel, New York
A great friend of mine, David Lutt, from France, and his wife Thais, from Brazil, were spending their honey moon in Indonesia - I don't know exactly where - and haven't replied to contacts from friends. If you have any news from these people, please let me know. Thanks.
Roberto Rocha, Chumphon, Thailand
We are trying to locate a recent PHD graduate of the University of Maine Usman Suhjaro. He returned home to Indonesia just two weeks ago after leaving his family for two years to complete his PHD.
Ruth Dodge, Orono Maine USA
I am wondering if my good friend Kathyrn Campbell is OK. I know she has a home in Lombok. I was wondering if she was still in India at that time.
Luann Larson, Seattle, Wa
I am trying to find two friends of mine living in Indonesia - Monica Viera and Faika Dwiyanti.
Alessandro Zampieri, Erlangen, Germany
Our friends, Yuliana, is looking for her 18th month-old girl, Seraphine/Evin and her sister Yustina/Tina, 31 and her two sons, Karel, 34 months and Nigel, 11 months. They were in Aceh when the tsunami struck. Please let us know if you have received any news. Thanks.
Mrs. Yuliana, Jakarta, Indonesia
Desperately looking for my friend Becky Dauncey (UK). No news from her. I know she is in the region affected by the tsunami in Indonesia. I just want to know if she is OK.
Jodi Mitchell, Melbourne, Australia
I need to know if my ex-university flatmate Indra Gunawan is OK. He lives in Jakarta, Indonesia. He shared a flat with me at the University of Essex in 1998. If he is OK could he please email this site to confirm? Thanks.
Shaun Barton, Essex
Looking for Hai Ying Lee, from Wrexham who was last heard from on Christmas Day. Hai was visiting parents in Penang.
Glenn Morris, Bury, St Edmunds
I'm looking for Stephan Colombies. He is French and lives in Battersea. He was travelling around south east Asia, Indonesia, etc.
Juan Lopez, London
Please help. We are trying to find our friend Collin Mariner who is living in Indonesia. We do not know the exact area. We are deeply concerned and would be grateful to hear from anyone who may have news of his whereabouts.
Sarah Mitchell, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
My Auntie Jean Rose and her partner Henri Pontus have been missing for 10 days. Believed to be up in Lake Toba. Any news would be appreciated.
Rosealie Southwell, Perth, Western Australia
My uncle Kenny Nelson from Northern Ireland is a tin miner in Indonesia. We haven't heard anything from him since all this started - no replies to emails, etc. Any news, please. Thanks.
Paul Nelson, San Diego, California
I'am looking for my uncle his name is Suharto and his wife,his son name Sulis they family somewhere in sumatera,i want to know are they how they doing,please.
erna, orange, tx,usa
A group of friends are concerned about Sidney Ma, his wife Susandra and his twins. We believe he was in Jakarta but have been unable to contact him. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
, Boston, USA
Our close neighbours, the Findlay family, spend every Christmas in Indonesia or Thailand. We don't know where they are, but we'd like to know if they are OK: Jimmy, Debbie, Ewan, Laura, Rachael and Ellen Findlay, from Lyneal, Ellesmere, Shropshire, UK.
George Rook, Nr Ellesmere, Shropshire, UK
I am trying to find my best friend, Subiarto and his family, he just went back to Lampulo, Banda Aceh, for three months after finishing his master program at the University of Birmingham. He is a lecturer in Mathematic program at Syah Kuala University. I really want to know what happens with him and his family.
Nathan Basyir, Birmingham, UK
Trying to find out if a friend of ours is ok - she is visiting her son somewhere in Indonesia - her name is Charlotte Smith, from Westhill, Aberdeenshire, UK.
Carole Hall
I am looking for my dad who went to his sisters in Jakarta, Indonesia for Christmas - his name is Colin. Please send any news. Also my grandparents Mary and Ian Ince who went too.
Lauren Mcvean, Leicestershire, England
Looking for news on Jean and Mike Parrish. A British couple who live in France and who were travelling around this area from 15.12.04. Don't have anyone to contact to make sure they are ok.
Wendy Cain, Isle of Man
We are very concerned about the welfare of Richard, Yiling and Taili Hardiman who left for three weeks holiday in Indonesia in the week before Christmas. Richard is 57-years-old and works in a senior position for the European Union in Beijing. The family live in Beijing. We would like anyone who knows of his whereabouts to contact us.
Chris and Brenda Carlisle, Dorking, Surrey, England
I am trying to find out if Emma (nee Andrews, previously from Sharnbrook, Beds) and Michael Linnitt and children who live in Jakarta are safe and well - does anybody know anything ?
Erika Williams, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
My penfriend, Nora Juswar, lives in Malaysia. Please, if someone knows her please email and tell me if she is ok or not.
Faye Lawrence, UK, England
I hope you can find Yohan my friend who is missing. He went to Indonesia (Aceh) for holidays and nothing has been heard from him. Please help us, we are very scared.
Kris, Singapore
I am looking for the following persons affected by tsunami disaster in Banda Aceh Indonesia:
1. Nazariah bt Yahya Zikri
2. Zariadi bin Yahya Zikri
3. Rahmat Budi bin Yahya Zikri
5. Ice Ardiana bt Zaidar
6. Reza bt Zaidar
Their last address is Desa surien, Jalan Anggrek Dusun, Gelumpang, Banda Aceh, Indonesia. They were living somewhere near to Baitilrahman mosque in Banda Aceh.
Mohd Rosli Yusop, Kuantan Pahang, Malaysia
Please, we are trying to find our 10-year- he is missing in Banda Aceh, Indonesia. Name: Muhammad Ismail Billadi (Agam). Father's name: Syaiful Billadi. Date of Birth: 17 July 1994. Address: Jl. Sisingamangaraja, Lorong Mesjid No.8, Kampung Mulya, Lampulo, Kuta Alam, Banda Aceh, Aceh, Indonesia. Last seen: Kampung Mulya, Lampulo, Banda Aceh on 26 December 2004.
His father Syaiful and little sister Sarah survived the tsunami when the water came to their village, but Agam was last seen at their home with his mother and grandmother, who were both killed. His father has found the bodies of his mother and grandmother, but he could not find Agam at all. We are desperate to find him or his body if he did not survive. If anyone has any information about the whereabouts of Agam please contact me.
Alexander Maxalmena, Sydney, Australia
A group of friends are concerned about Sjitswan Arief Malasan. We believe he was in Jakarta but have been unable to contact him. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Mik, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Rizal M Basri, my friend, translator, pen-pal, who also worked in 2003 in Bali for the University of San Francisco Legislative Drafting Project in Denpasar, returned to his home and family in Central Sulawesi, Indonesia (unsure of exact village). Rizal attended Sr High School in Luwuk Banggai, graduating in 1989, and Undergrad degree in 1995 from Hasanuddin University, South Sulawesi. If his whereabouts is known, please let me know. General info about the condition of villages in the area would be appreciated.
Terry Livingston, Coopertown, TN, USA
I'm looking for a Royal Caribbean employee named Jiwi Katut He worked on the Radiance of the S I would like to know if he and his family are ok. Thanks.
Amy Kohler, United Stated
I will be very glad if a person could tell me about my friend Raihana. She was living in Jakarta, Indonesia with her family.
Quzafee, Herat, Afghanistan
I am looking for a girl I used to sponsor named Sutiwi Wiji. All I know is that she lives in Indonesia. Any info would be appreciated.
Peggy Rumsfield, Vernon Hills, IL
Hi, I am trying to find out if Mori Andrews from Jakarta, Indonesia and family are ok. If anyone has any details please let me know. Thanks.
Lizzie Simpson, Bournemouth, England
I am worried about my friend Feby Eng who went back to visit her family in Makassar, Indonesia this winter break. I would like to know if she and her family is alright.
Teeku Yah, Lewisburg, PA
Like Ginny Ho of Fort McMurray, AB, Canada, we are wondering about the safety and well-being of Veronica Carter and her husband Harley. Veronica left for Indonesia (not sure which area of the country) to visit her family in late November and we have not heard from her. She is due to return to Calgary within the next week... we are crossing our fingers.
Allison Duthie & Joel Goundry, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Looking for Charles Maurer. No idea what part of Indonesia they were going to or when. If you hear anything from Courtney could you please let us know.
Shelley, Youngwood, USA
Trying to locate my brother Wellington Kloh in Indonesia. I have not heard from him, please help me find him. I do not have any further information except his name.
Seihdi Kloh, Sacramento,ca
If anyone has any news of my friend Rayner Johnston and her family please let me know. Rayner was travelling in Indonesia and was on the coast for Christmas. Her family went to visit her. She is English.
Stuart Tett, Oxford, UK
Hello, I would be glad to know that Harin Sililahi and her family are allright. They are from Jakarta but they are used to travel to the beach areas in INdonesia. If anyone knows about her please contact me. I've been trying to email her and I have not recieved any answers.
Paula Herman, Boston, USA
I am looking for any information on a young woman by the name of Astri Dhaniati (Achy): Perumahan Tiban Bukit Astri Blok F #4 Batam Indonesia
Tony Alexander, Hot Springs, AR
I want to know if Titis Andari is okay, she lived in Jakarta, Indonesia.
kalyn, San Jose, United States
I have a pen pal, Putu Hardiyanto, from Bali. I am wondering about his whereabouts and if he and his family are ok.
Elizabeth Lewis, Morehead, KY, USA
I am worried about my friend Lily Taruhdin from Indonesia. I'm not sure what part. She goes to school at Indiana University. Please let me know if you find out anything.
Tracy Bomberg, St. Paul, MN, USA
I am looking for Roy Faure, originally from Seychelles. It is believed that he recently left Canada for Indonesia with his wife. Any help is greatly appreciated and I hope and pray you find who you are looking for as well. Thank you.
Veronique Manoli, Toronto, Canada
We are anxious for news of college friend, Nancy Hoppe, who is a principal of an American/International school on Java Island. She may be traveling over holiday break. She is blond, about 5'5& and 50-ish.
Nancy Freeman Wallace, Oregon, Wisconsin, USA
I am searching for Thomas Holmberg
Barbara, NC, USA
Mr Gianfranco Berruti is missing. he was in indonesia.
elena, london,england
Hoping that my ex-college roommate Anastasia Wibowo and her family are fine in Jakarta, Indonesia...please let me know.
Lisa Whittaker, palm springs, california USA
Looking for Gian (pronounced John) Garambone. Was in Burma or travelling in Indonesia. 49 years old, of Italian descent, grew up in NY, Resident of Australia. About 5'8&, slim, brown eyes/hair.
Claudia Weil, Copley, Ohio, USA
am seeking info on Mrs Jane Holland,Mrs Audrey J.Holland and Lucy and Alice Holland
Colin Holland, Palm Beach,Australia
Would be grateful for any news on my cousin Hana Al-Hadad.
Jaff Al-Hadad, Jakarta, Indonesia
I&m looking for two friends Philippe Ciminato and Bob (Xaiver) who I know live in Indonesia. I don&t know where or if they were there at the time. If anybody know about them, please let me know!
Anette Jensen, Ballerup, Denmark
I'm writting in the hope of some information about my girllfriend and collega Tan Kwie The. She is on holiday in sumatra.I'm praying that she is safe.
Fred Paape, rijswijk, netherlands
I am looking for any information on Tim who works for Missions - Aircraft Maintenance in Tarakan, Indonesia
Page, Hampshire, UK
Hoping to hear from someone who's seen my brother Ruel Bernard & his sweetheart Akiyo Kawabata, traveling together in Indonesia for six weeks beg. Dec03 & last heard from Dec21.
Andrea Bernard, Seattle, WA, USA
I would be grateful very much for any news of friend, Prasong Wang(Steve),37 years old,a Chinese man with germany passport. He traveled in Indonesia for business.
Huiling Ko, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
My father, Nicholas Watts had been staying in Ipoh, Malaysia and we have not heard from him since the tsunami. He has a tendancy to travel and spends alot of time on the beach. If anyone has seen or heard of him i would be grateful if they can they let us know as i can't get in contact and am worried. thankyou.
Sara Watts, Epsom, England
Helen Galloway looking for Atkins family who have been visiting relatives in Indonesia. The are from Cypress Point, Lytham, Lancashire. UK.
Byron,Isabella, Dia Atkins , Lytham, Lancashire
I would be grateful for any news of my brothers Bernard & John Horner both of York. Bernard recently bought a bar in Phuket,
Alan Horner, York, England
We are waiting to hear about the Smith family from Herne Bay who were going to Sumatra to visit family. Their names are Gary, Floryda, Zerrubbabel (9) and Joshua Smith (6).
Wendy Mosley, Herne Bay, Kent, UK
I would be grateful for any news of my ex-wife Veronica (Roni) Barrett. She lives in Bali and travels Asia extensively on business.
Paul Oliver, Arusha, Tanzania
I'm looking for Mauro Del Pezzo who is staying in Indonesia with his girlfriend. Please let me know if you receive any news.
Renato d'Amato, Pozzuoli, Italy
I am looking for my cousin Mark Westbury, his wife Caroline and their son Max. They are currently living in Indonesia. Rumour has it that they were going to New Zealand for Christmas, but I cannot contact them there. Knowing them they have a tendency to change plans at the last moment. I have e-mailed them asking them to let me know that they are safe, but I have had no reply.
Ray Westbury, Herne Bay, Kent
Seeking any information on Enzo Lambo who was last heard from before Christmas on Sumatra where he was in the process of relocating to.
Z. Lambo, Portland, OR, USA
I'm writing in the hope of some information about my friend Tamara Vitola and her husband Bruce who went scuba diving to Indonesia on 16th December.
Natasha Anderson, Berkshire, UK
Laurie O'Connell, USA would like to know if David H. Wright and his wife Yoshiko are safe and well. They were to have travelled to Malaysia and Singapore on Boxing Day.
John Meier, Conway, WA, USA
I'm looking for Rohani Tahir and family. They live in Lhoksumawe (Aceh).
Maria Perez, England
We are looking for my brother and family: Steven and Rebecca Metcalfe, children Kendall and Jack Metcalfe who live in Jakarta, Indonesia
Christy and David Metcalfe, Jakarta, Indonesia
Please if anyone can help, I am hoping for some information on my friend Maria Ho and her family, residents of Tebingtinggi, Indonesia. Also does anyone know how badly affected this area of Indonesia is following the quake?
Ciara Kearney, Armagh, Ireland
I am trying to get information on the whereabouts of my brother Michael Poku and his wife Aldilla and baby Olivia. They live in Jakarta, Indonesia and i have had no contact from them since Christmas Day. Does anybody know what damage there was in that area? We have no information.
Yvonne Fraser, Birmingham
We are waiting for some information about my uncle A.K.Padmanabhan who was staying at the Lafarge Cement Plant Guest House at Banda Aceh, Sumatra. please give us some information.
Soumia HEmraj, Chennai, India
I'm looking for news of my cousin, Sam Green. Sam is Australian and on holiday in Sumatra. We're just praying that he is safe.
Liz Kennedy, Penrith UK
I'm looking my friend YOS VILASEND. He lives in BUKITTINGGI (WEST SUMATRA)
Monica, Perugia, Italy
I am trying to find out any news about Danny (Danielle)Harvey or Simon Foster her partner. They are living & working in Dili in East Timor, Danny works for Concern.
Julie Barton, London, England
Any news of Becky Dauncey, a resident of Gapang Beach, Pulau Weh? Aged 47, blonde hair,5'1& Owned a coconut grove on the island. Her mum would dearly like to hear from her
Pat Bird, Somerset, UK
In response to concern by Sian Rees, Victoria Torrance and Sian Davies are safe and well in the Maldives. /&Gavin Turnbull, Preston, UK
i am trying to find my good frend agit di tami who lived in banda aceh and used to work at the hospital there. any information gladly received.
jenni beaton, london
Anxious to know the whereabouts of Nick Watts a British National of 31 Tingkut Tanan Ipoh 6 Ipoh Garden South 31400 IPOH PERAK,W.Malaysia who was on a visit INDONESIA
Jaya Aluwihare, Covina,CA. USA
I'm looking for my brother, he's name INDRA PURTA JAYA; my brother is working in police( Brimob ) Meulaboh - west Aceh. Until now Me and my family haven't information about him. Please give me some information. Thanks so much, Nopi Andini,Romania.
NOPI ANDINI, Bucharest, Romania
Please let me know the fate of the people who were living in the guest house of the Lafarge Cement plant, Aceh. there is absolutely no information about my uncle, A.K. Padmanabhan who went to the cement plant from Bangalore, India. there is no communication available.
Soumia Hemaraj, Chennai, India
Havent heard from my son Declan, visiting Phuket on Boxing Day, anyone with information would be grateful.
M cooper, Wiltshire UK
I have lost contact with my family in Banda Aceh. Complete Addresss : Jln. Sultan Iskandar Muda No. 183, Punge Ujong, Banda Aceh (Phone ) or Toko Bahagia, Jln. Diponegoro No. 98 Banda Aceh (Phone ). His Name Ir. Malahayati (40 years) with Shes Four Kids : Abdul Haris (13 Years), Salahuddin Hekmatyar (11 Years), Anggina Fitrie Azkiya (6 Years) and Abdul Rauf (Baby, 2 Months). I have also lost contact with Malahayati's Brother : Abdul Jabbar. And Shes Sisters : Khairatinnisa (38 Yrs, Lhok Sumawe), dr. Khamsatun Nisaa (Banda Aceh, Zainal Abidin Hospital), Indira Qadriyah (Teacher in SMKK Banda Aceh), Hayatun Nufus (Teacher in MAN, Banda Aceh), and Poppy (Teacher in MAN Banda Aceh). If you find out one of them please inform asap to my email and my family contact person in Jakarta : Hidayat (Phone 6, Mobile 62 ) or Hamzah/Hammad (Phone 0)
Abdul Hadi, Kuala Lumpur & Malaysia
Rebecca Dauncey Missing. Is a resident in Aceh. Early 40s British White Female 5'4& Long Brown hair. Small Frame.
Pete and Carol McNaughton, Wellington, Somerset, England
I am trying to find out whether my uncle John Guthrie is safe.
Lisa Guthrie, Birmingham, United Kingdom
I am trying to contact Jean - Fran&ois GOYAT, living in Juanda in SuraBaya, east Java Indonesia.
GOYAT Jean - Fran&ois, France
I just received word that a friend of mine - Lyla Brown (USA citizen living in Britain) was vacationing with another acquaintance of mine Ekka (surname unsure) with Ekka's family in Indonesia. Would like word to myself or to Jamaica Association of the Deaf regarding both ladies' safety.
Stevie Fenton, Tallahassee, FL
I'm trying to find out if my friend, Ruel Bernard, and his girlfriend, Akiyo, are ok. They were somewhere in Indonesia.
Kathy Manley, Albany, USA
I'm looking for family in Banda Aceh. I know my grandmother is alive and she staying in the selter pesantren mata-i. Her name is Hamidah Bantacut, if you hear anything about her please let me know. Also I'm looking for my uncle Tenku Umar and my auntie, Kartini Bantacut.
Fauziah Bantacut, Boston, USA
I am wanting to hear word from any of the relatives of Elisbet Erkles who moved to the Netherlands.
Sharon Goodwin, Walnut Creek, USA
My friend Bryan went to Indonesia on December 22 or 23 and I have no clue if he's in an area that was affected by the tsunami. I just want to know if he's ok or injured.
Retha, Springfield Missouri USA
We later received a further email from Retha:
I just heard from my friend Bryan's mom and he, his girlfriend and her family are all ok.
I am trying to find out if my good friend Dameria Hutabarat is ok. Any information would be appreciated. She is a resident of Jakarta.
Pratima Vijayakumar, White Plains, NY, USA
I'm looking for any information about my friend Nettert Smit. He is from Holland, living in Jakarta. The last email I received said he was travelling in the Islands.
Laura Vazquez , Mexico City, Mexico
Trying to locate David Rowson, who now lives in Jakarta. We have had no contact from him since Christmas. His mobile is switched off and he isn't responding to emails.
Janice, UK
My wife Nina Yusnina is on holiday in Indonesia visiting her relatives in Jakarta and Belawan/Medan. I haven't heard from her since the tsunami struck on Sunday. Is there anybody who knows her whereabouts? I'm worried.
Erwin Louwagie, Antwerp, Belgium
I'm waiting for news of members of my family in Indonesia whom I've not heard from since the quake. All share the surname Cullen. My mum Marie, my brother Steve his wife Anita, their son Sean and my aunt Lilian. They were in Jakarta for Christmas but may have taken a trip on the fateful day.
Mark Cullen, Bucks, UK
I am trying to find out if my friend Jeri Jones is ok. She was either in Malaysia or Indonesia. Thank you.
Elaine Bradbee, Roseville, Minnesota
Has anyone heard from Nicky Smith who is living on Indonesia?
Emma, Brighton, UK
We are looking for our brother, Steven Metcalfe, his wife Rebecca and their two children, Kendall and Jack who live in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Christy and David Metcalfe, Grand Prairie, Texas
I have cousin, William F. Gray, who is a missionary in Indonesia, I heard he was in Jakarta when the tsunami hit. I would love to know if he and his family are ok. May God bless you all.
Arlene Cooper, Lexington, USA
I am seeking information about my brother-in-law, Fred Thomas, from Honolulu, and his wife Irma, who were headed to Sumba Island in Indonesia just before Christmas. We have not heard from them since the disaster. If anyone knows of their whereabouts, please let us know. We are very concerned.
Pamela Thomas, New York, USA
I am trying to get in contact with my friend George Redburn and his wife Nanna in Lombok, Indonesia. We are very worried for the both of them. Any information on their whereabouts would be a great comfort.
George Redburn, Edmonton, UK.
I am trying to find out if a friend, Joe Kersley, is safe. He is about 30 years old, tall, slim, blonde, English and lives in Aceh (Banda Aceh, I think). I know that Aceh was hit very badly by the quake, but any news would be appreciated.
Leon Hill, London, UK.
I'm looking for Charlie, Brenda, Malinda and Mark Hudson. They were living in Jakarta but may have been on a trip for the holidays.
Nancy, USA
I am trying to contact my friend Mariam Sutalaksana. She and her family live in Jakarta, Indonesia. I have tried emailing and calling with no success. I am also looking for my friend Sally Srisarkun. Her family lives in Bangkok, Thailand.
Maya Desai, San Francisco, USA
I am searching for my friend Anifiati Jacub. She is an English teacher in Indonesia. Aged about 34, her last known home town was Banda Aceh. Her husband's name is Yan.
Susi Metzner, St&&en, Germany
I am trying to contact Aidha Rosilawati in Samarinda, Indonesia. I can't seem to find out if they were hit hard or not. Please email.
Kay Milush, Akron, USA
Hoping to hear that Darrin Charmley and Erin Prescott (of Victoria, BC, Canada) are safe and sound. They are living in Kuningan, but may have been travelling at the time of the tsunami.
Jaime and Samuel, Victoria, Canada
I am trying to find my brother Stephen Anthony Irving who has been working in Indonesia in the Lampung area since 2002. We have not heard from him and are very worried. Please help.
Tracey Patrick, Sheffield, UK
We are concerned about our friend, Ray Russell and his travelling companion, Jack McGoey. Last contact was shortly before Christmas. Please let us know if anyone has seen them.
Ken and Carol Ann Wiarton, Canada
I was wondering if anyone knows if a friend of mine is still living in a village near Jakarta? Her name is Pamela Dowling Hadi. She married an Indonesian man from there. I'm not sure if she returned to Indonesia after her visit to the UK. She is an English teacher in Jakarta. If anyone has any information, please let me know.
Virginia Hewstone, Romford, UK
My husband and I are trying to find out if our friends, Phillip and Jenny Dharmawirmya, and Rudy Gunawan are ok. They may have been in Indonesia visiting relatives when the tsunami hit. We have not been able to get hold of them.
Tricia Thompson, Johnson Creek, USA
I am trying to locate my friend Dhani Hamm and her husband David who were visiting family in Indonesia over Christmas.
Christine Duffell, California, USA
My buddy Richie is in Indonesia teaching English. I just want to know if he's OK.
Corey , Fredericton, Canada
Looking for my best friend Veronica Carter and her husband Harley. She is visiting her mom and relatives in Indonesia.
Ginny Ho, Fort McMurray, Canada
Does anyone have information about the Soebagio family in Indonesia (Sumatra)? We lost contact. We just want to know is if they are alright. Please contact us with any information.
Michael Jaflaun, Arnhem, The Netherlands
Looking for Ilvayandi Darwis Solok in Indonesia
Larry Anderso, Portland, Oregon, USA
My sister has been worried about one of her friends, Maren Dvorak from Pforzheim, Germany, who was working in Sri Lanka until 20 December. Where she would have chosen to spend Christmas thereafter, we don't really know. It would be good to know if she is safe.
M Koch, Pforzheim, Germany
I am looking for a dear friend Robin Nixon who was living in Indonesia. I have not had replies to any emails I have sent.
Kevin O'Brien, Philadelphia, USA
Was the Padang area was affected? I am looking for my friend from Solok, Indonesia.
Larry Anderson, Portland, Oregon, USA
I'm look for my brother's ex-wife, she lives in Madan, Indonesia. Does anyone know if she ok?
Leanne Yeung, Blackpool, UK
Any information on my mate Kwab, from Newcastle, who was travelling in the region would be greatly appreciated. Thanks very much.
Nick Rennie, Edinburgh
We are trying to find Graham and Karen Freeman. We do not know where they are in Indonesia but we do know they are there. They are British citizens and have been missing since the disaster. Graham is about 48 years old. They have two boys, two girls, and two great-grandchildren. We have been looking for them, but have hit a dead end. Please let us know if you have any information on their whereabouts.
Lorraine Wilson, Jean Freeman and Amanda Earle, Warwick, NY, USA
I am trying to find out whether my teacher Muhibbuddin Waly of Banda Acheh survived the tsanumi. His school is located by the seaside.
Ahmad A Hanifah, Petaling Jaya Selangor Msia, Indonesia
I need to find out if Margareth Pasaribu and family are ok. Margareth was my foreign exchange student in 2000 and we have kept in touch ever since. I talked to her on Christmas day. I tried calling her and have had no luck. Her parents live in Jakarta and she was only visiting them, because she is at school in Seattle, Washington. If you know anything about her and her family, please contact me.
Brenda Boutte, Los Angeles, USA
We're looking for Paul Wallace. His last email was dated Dec. 23 from Bali, we think. It said he would be travelling 'somewhere in Indonesia' from 26-31 December. Please contact us if you know anything about him or his whereabouts.
Chris Coughenour Taraschke, Fredericksburg, VA, USA
I am trying to get in touch with my friends Bunga Andrews, her sister Morika and Jenn Beebe. I think they were in Jakarta. Does anyone know if Jakarta was affected, or how they are?
Robyn Cowan, UK
I'm worried about my childhood friends Cammie and James Mayfield. They live in Malang, Indonesia, but often travel to Lombok Island and Bali.
ShelMarie, Denver, USA
My brother Stan lives in Jakarta with his family, we haven't heard any news from them.
Doris Della Silva, Anchorage, USA
I am looking for any information on two British nationals: Emma Fowles, female in her late twenties and Dewi John, male in his mid-thirties.They were recently married and on their honeymoon in SE Asia. If anyone has any info whatsoever, it would be really appreciated.
Jon Cornish, Fremantle, USA
Looking for information on Ian Fisher from Seattle. He spends winters in Asia.
LaDon Bradburn, Bothell, USA
I am concerned about friends in Surabaya. How was the area hit? The friends are Budi Santoso, Yono and Karen.
Debbie, USA
I am trying to find one of my internet friends who live in Banda Aceh, Indonesia. We used to have regular post exchanges. Her name is Fidya, nicknamed Zahara. Her sister lives in Jakarta. If anybody knows about Fidya, please contact me as soon as possible.
Faisal Abdul Aziz, Karachi, Pakistan
I would like very much to know if Anthony Bancroft is safe. I have tried to email him but have had no luck. Thank you.
Alexis Anderson, Nanaimo, British Columbia
I am worried about my nephew Jonathan Chaffin, his wife Shelly and their daughter Jazmyn. They are from Cornwall, England. Shelly is from Indonesia and her family live there. Jonathan and family make trips to visit her relatives. I am desperate to know if everyone is okay. I have not been in communication with my brother in four years, so I do not know Jonathan's exact whereabouts. I would be grateful if anyone has any news.
Lisa Kaluahine, California, USA
I'm looking for my friend. He is about 10 years old and I'm not sure if the tsunami hit where he lives, in Bali.
Giri Suarsana, Ridgewood, NJ, USA
I am trying to locate my friend named Sacha Manokaren. She is living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia. Has anyone heard if this area has been damaged?
Jackie Hermenitt, St. Petersburg, USA
I am trying to find out if a little girl I support through Christian Children's Fund is OK. The only information I have on her is that her name is Anisah and she is about 12 years old. She has a young sister named Ira Damayanti, so that might be Anisah's surname too. She lives in or near Jakarta, Indonesia. It's not much to go on, but any information would be appreciated.
Kim Pollick, Evergreen, USA
I am looking for news of some friends, Harold and Jennifer Horrocks. They are from Simmondley, Derbyshire in England and on holiday in Bali. I received a postcard from them on Dec. 26. I would like to know if they are alright.
Jean Vanasek, Shelby, USA
I am looking for my friends, Sutriyono and Supriyanto, two boys who were fighting in the war in Aceh. They were living in the city of Melaboh. I want to know if they are OK, because I heard that their village was wiped out. Can anyone help? Thankyou.
Buang wahyudi, Salatiga, Indonesia
Looking for any news about Larry and Tika Watson, who are travelling with their two young children. Tika's family lives in east Java. Has anyone seen our friends? Thanks.
Liz Renshaw, Glenbrook, Australia
I'm looking for an old friend, Greg Connett. He is teaching English in Indonesia. I heard from him just before Christmas and nothing since. I would like to know if he is safe.
SSutfin, Illinois, USA
We later received a further email from SSutfin:
I have heard from my friend, Greg Connett. He is fine. My heart goes out to all of you who are still searching.
Irzan should be in the Bandung area, his family in Jakarta. Please contact us as soon as possible to let us know if you are OK.
Irzan Bey, Texas, USA
I am trying to locate my brother-in-law Mr Siripala de Costa, who is a Sri Lankan living in Colombo married to an Indonesian, Mrs Sudarma Wardhani. Please help.
Prematilleke Mawella, Colombo, Sri Lanka
I'm looking for my niece Crystal Geary who was due to go to Indonesia with a friend over Christmas, leaving from Japan where she teaches. We have not heard from her. She is tall and thin, 26 years old and has blonde hair. Could anyone with information on her whereabouts please let me know, thank you.
Shelley, Youngwood USA
I am looking for Trevor Joseph, who I believe was sailing with friend, Irene, from Phuket to Singapore around the time of the Tsunami. Has anyone heard any news from him/them? Praying they are safe.
Debbie Russell, Australia
My brother Douglas, a California native, was on vacation with a friend from Australia, and believed to be staying at the Four Seasons in Jakarta. My family has been unable to make contact with him. Please contact me with any information, thanks.
Teresa Gee, Westminster, USA
Does anyone know American Lisa Canant and her oil engineer husband Eduardo Bearenson (or Barenson) living in Jakarta, Indonesia? Eduardo works for an Italian oil company with connections to Houston, Texas. If so, can you contact Lisa to see if her mother, Mrs Betty Canant and her sister Sandy left Jakarta and reached Bali safely on the day of the tsunami? We are Betty's church friends from Lakewood United Methodist Church. We don't know if Betty and Sandy took the ship to Bali or flew. If they went by ship, they may have been in the tsunami. We are all very concerned and have them both on our prayer list. Betty was emailing people here in the Cleveland and phoning everyone right through Christmas Eve, but we have had no news since then. We are worried. Thanks for any further news.
Rev. Ginny Vigrass and Mary Fran Massimiani, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
I am looking for word on a young girl, You-Lee Park of Indonesia. Any information on her whereabouts is appreciated.
Kim Denson, Melbourne, Australia
Hi, I'm a college student at the University of Wisconsin, Madison. I have a good friend Laura Patrick Antai, who lives in Malaysia and I'm really worried about her. I go to school with her. If you know the whereabouts of her family (she has a brother and a sister as well) and how she is, I'd really appreciate hearing from you. Her sister studies in England. My prayers are with you! Thank you and God bless.
Kristin Boerner, Madison, Wisconsin, USA
I have been in contact with both work colleagues and my sisters in Jakarta and it would appear the earthquake damage is limited to the northern tip of Sumatra. If your friends/family live in Java, Borneo, Sulawesi, Bali and even South Sumatra then they are hopefully safe.
Charles Djaelani, Reading, UK
I am trying to find out if my good friend Sophie Walker is ok. All I know is that she was visiting her dad and family in Indonesia for Christmas and New Year. Can anyone help?
Natalie Clowes, Burgess Hill, Sussex
Looking for my friend Tim who is on Tarakan, Indonesia.
Melanie Quinn, Phoenixville, PA, USA
Looking for Ati (Mrs) and Richard Brown in Indonesia. They are both Australian citizens and are from Brisbane-Queensland. They left Brisbane for Indonesia on 24 or 25/12/04. Ati is a 34 year old Iranian-Australian and Richard is a 40 year old British-Australian. We have not heard anything from them and we are worried about their safety. Please let us know if anybody has any information about their whereabouts.
Hirod Gill, Edmonton, Canada
We have not heard from my husband since the earthquake. His name is Alan D. Dalton. I don't know who to contact to see if he is ok. He was last known to be at the Marriot in Jakarta. We got an e-mail from him on the 26th of December, the day before the quake, but no word after that. Does anyone know what the damage was in Jakarta?
Lova Dalton, Smithfield, USA
We are awaiting news from my cousin Letje Manten, last address Bogor, near Jakarta, Indonesia. We have not heard from her since just before Christmas and are waiting to receive any news about her and her family. She recently moved to Bogor. All e-mails are sent back as undelivered. Does anybody know what the situation is in the Bogor area? We are very concerned. We are praying for all involved, and for those still waiting for any news of loved ones.
Willem Manten, Pretoria, South Africa
I am trying to find a friend of mine Alexander Tristan Davey. He has been living in Indonesia with his Indonesian wife (Grace) for the past five years. I have tried every number I have for him and e-mail addresses but have not talked to anybody or had an answer. I am very concerned of their safety. Please let me know any information about them.
Sandra Echegaray, Ancud, Island of Chiloe, Chile
Looking for Eric Kirchlechner. He was on holiday at Surabaya (Java). Please contact if anyone has heard anything about him.
Susanne Rigby, Ohio, USA
We are anxious and desperate to hear any news about our son Eric Nicholson. He has a tall and thin build, blond hair (also thin) and blue eyes. He is 32 years old. He is working in Sumatra near Medan but currently supposed to be travelling around Lake Maninjau (south of the equator). We have heard nothing about this area and have heard nothing from Eric since he made his last phone call home for Christmas greetings - the day before the disaster. If anyone has any information about the area around Lake Maninjau, please contact us. Thank you.
Henry, Joan and Kathaleen Nicholson, Cardinal, Ontario, Canada
Looking for friends Link & Hana Purba Hudson who are living in Jakarta. Any information would be appreciated.
Keith, Shefford, Beds, UK
I'm looking for my work colleague, Francesco Hidayat, who is on vacation in Indonesia with his wife and children.
Mark West, Los Angeles, California, USA
We are looking for any information about our friends Robert Gwinn and Daisy Darling. They are both in their late-20s/early-30s. The last e-mail we received said they were vacationing in Bali.
Caleb Williams and Cheryl Etu, Massachusetts, USA
I'm seeking contact from my friend and colleague Chris Edwards, his wife Suriya or his family. I believe they were in Indonesia during the tsunami.
Harrison Mitchell, currently in Tunisia
USEFUL SITES
Click below to visit the websites of newspapers and agencies with updated information
Trying to find out if my childhood friend Penny Heseltine and her partner Colin are safe. They are living in Kuningan, Jakarta.
Julia Larsson, London
Has anyone any news from the Banyak Islands? They are very close to the earthquake epicentre. I used to live there and can only fear the worst. I have many friends there.
Gary, Jersey
I am looking for Ranjit T Edwards of Sri Lanka, Thusy Perera of Sri Lanka and K Swami Narayan of India. Any info on their safety would be much appreciated.
Sue Stephenson, UK
We are looking for Karen Hattingh, who I last heard from on Christmas Day. We have reason to believe that she was somewhere in Sumatra at the time of the quake.
Philip Hattingh, Derdepoort, South Africa
Wanting to hear from/about four friends of mine. Anne Habgood and Bec Sharkey were in thailand tramping. Meg Roche and her partner Ross were in Indonesia. They're all Australians and in their late-20s.
Alana Jonze, Melbourne, Australia
I have just heard that Kate Gasson (who married two weeks ago) is safe. She was on the other side of the island at the time of the tsunami.
Adrian, London UK
I am concerned about Eugenio Sola, working with VSO in Indonsia since October. I heard from him 23 December. He has lived with us for three years and has become part of the family.
Sheila and Bob Chambers, Newton Abbot. Devon. England
I've been trying to contact my friend Stephane Colombies, who has been travelling around Indonesia and was heading for Sumatra when I last heard from him. He's 34, French, and lives in Battersea.
Stephen Risness, London, England
My daughter's friends fromn Australia are holidaying with us in Mombasa and their parents, Dr and Mrs Lalji, were in Singapore, due to travel within the devastated region prior to the tsunami. Please contact us if you read this or if anyone knows of their whereabouts. Anar
Anar Merali, Mombasa, Kenya
I'm still looking for my son who is travelling with his best friend in Nias, Indonesia. Until now I haven't heard from them, I'm very worried. I have already called the emergency line in Indonesia and the Swedish embassy but the communication in that area is very bad. My son's name is Elias Ohlstrom and his best friend Patrik Olsson. They are both 22 years old. If anybody have seen them, please let me know.
Maria Ohlstrom, Stockholm, Sweden
I'm looking for my brother, his wife and two daughters. They were vacationing in Indonesia. His name is Eduardo Samper M his wife is Juana Alturo de S their daughters are: Daniela Samper (16 years old), and Isabelle Samper (13 years old). They are from Colombia, South America, but live in Geneva. The family is very worried. We have not heard from them. We don't know where they are. They went to Bali from Dec. 10-20, to the Marriott Hotel, but they are not longer there. How can I find them?
Yoana Walschap, Norman, OK, USA
I'm looking for my good friends David (Austrailian) and sally Mcpherson (Indonasian/Austrailian) and their son David Jnr (14,Austrailian) who were visiting Sally's mother's for a family reunion in samatra. Have tried to call them and have contacted Davids brother Bob in Austrilia but noone has heard anything. Are the mobile phone networks working there?
John Paul, Paisley,Scotland,UK.
I'm looking for my good friends David (Austrailian) and sally Mcpherson (Indonasian/Austrailian) and their son David Jnr (14,Austrailian) who were visiting Sally's mother's for a family reunion in samatra. Have tried to call them and have contacted Davids brother Bob in Austrilia but noone has heard anything. Are the mobile phone networks working there?
John Paul, Paisley,Scotland,UK.
I am deeply concerned about the safety of my friend, Marselius Wau, and his family, of Hiliamaeta Niha, Nias Selatan. They live on Pulau Nias - an island off the north west coast of Sumatra. Marselius is better known as 'Marchelo'. If you have any information please contact me. I am desperate to know he and his family's whereabouts and well-being.
Matthew Stafford, Australia
I am trying to make contact with my friends Nathan McFadden and Steven Deveraux, who are both 23, and David Jensen, who is 24. They were travelling to Sumatra but untill now I have not heard anything from them. If anyone knows anything, please let us know.
Marcus Lincoln, Manchester, UK
Does anyone know whether Pulau Weh off Sumatra has been affected? My son has many friends there and is keen to know about the well being of Erick Ramawidjaya
David Brook, Stoke-on-Trent, England
My sister Liz and her husband Paul McCarthy were vacationing in Cambodia and then heading off to Thailand. Liz and Paul are both British citizens and live in Worthing, East Sussex, UK. Liz contacted mum on December 26 but we have not heard anything since then. Any news of my sister and her husband, will be appreciated. Thank you
Debra Gobine, Montreal, Canada
We are trying to find the McGalliard family, Pat and Fred and their kids from Washington and California states. They went to Indonesia for a wedding. They were supposed to go to Bali. We can't remember what day they were supposed to fly home but no one here has heard from them yet.
jennifer haley, Maple Valley, WA US
I am looking for my son, Ganesh Samjivi, (Selwyn), who was on vacation (backpacking) in Andaman. He is East Indian, aged 30 and lives here in Vancouver, Canada. He has dual New Zealand/Canadian citizenship, travelling on a New Zealand passport. If you here or know of his whereabouts, we would very much appreciate news.
Alfred Samjivi, Vancouver, Canada
We are trying to contact Sharon Davies and Victoria Torrence to see if they are okay. They flew to the Maldives on the 25th. No-one has heard if they are okay.
sian rees, Carlisle, Cumbria , UK
I am unable to contact my son Peter Meyer, who is vacationing in Sumatra. He is currently on a US visa to Thailand where he is involved in a business in the Muang, Chanthaburi area. The business is closed until 3 January. He is 46, six foot tall, well built and has a receeding hairline and hazel eyes. Please help if you have any word.
Herb Meyer, Larkspur, California, USA
Does anyone have any news about Thon and Marjan, and the local people who work with them. They are the Dutch couple who run the LumbaLumba dive centre on Gapang Beach, in Weh island, Aceh. I fear the worst, but any news is appreciated.
Rachael Harrison, Gran Canaria
I am trying to make contact with my brother Gareth, his wife Floryda and their sons Zerubbabel and Joshua. They were staying with Floryda's parents in Western Sumatra.
Clive Smith, Crawley, Sussex, UK
Bookmark with:
Email address:
Town and Country:
Phone number (optional):
The BBC may edit your comments and cannot guarantee that all emails will be published.
KEY STORIES
ANNIVERSARY
BACKGROUND
VIDEO AND AUDIO
HAVE YOUR SAY
26 Dec 04&|&
Asia-Pacific
Motorhead frontman Lemmy dies aged 70
DNA sheds light on Irish origins
Besieged rebels evacuated from Syria
The advantages of a bilingual brain
Unnamed page
One-minute World News
'Clown Prince of Basketball' dies
Unnamed page
Unnamed page
Motorhead frontman Lemmy dies aged 70
Unlikely face of US heroin epidemic
Next two years could be hottest
El Nino's effect around the world
FEATURES, VIEWS, ANALYSIS
Has China's housing bubble burst?
How the world's oldest clove tree defied an empire
Why Royal Ballet principal Sergei Polunin quit
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
BBC navigation
Copyright & 2015 BBC.
This page is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with style sheets (CSS) enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets (CSS) if you are able to do so.

我要回帖

更多关于 bestbirth 的文章

随机推荐