初二初二上英语作文文80字去公园玩

初二英语作文,写一篇关于你自己的学习和生活习惯的短文。要求字数60到80个单词(不要百度上的,要自_百度知道
初二英语作文,写一篇关于你自己的学习和生活习惯的短文。要求字数60到80个单词(不要百度上的,要自
初二英语作文,写一篇关于你自己的学习和生活习惯的短文。要求字数60到80个单词(不要百度上的,要自己写的!)
提问者采纳
嗷嗷嗷.感觉也看不清呢.
你可以拿你爸妈的手机拍下来
在传到你手机上
额.这篇作文挺简单的.可以自己仿照书上的来写呀!
第二行的l 什么什么everyday?
第一篇里面的
第三行 I.什么什么什么too?
I have same bad haits,too.
后面的是什么?
l什么什么late?
同学.你英语是有多查呀
usually.stay.ap.late
还有and l sometime 什么什么
你把后面的打下来好不好
在吗在吗在吗在吗?????
快回答我啊啊啊
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
My habitsI have some good habits and some bad habits.For example,I exercise every day.And I always eat vegtables and fruit.I think they can make me keep in health.Of course,I like junk food,too.And I eat it two or four times a week.I sleep for 9 hours every night. On weekends,I watch TV at home or surt the Internet.I think my lifestyle is kind of healthy.SO you see,these are my habits.
你自己写的?
my name is
study hard at school
often read books
never stay up late.
also have good
. i always
vegetables and
our heath.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我要两篇英语作文,最好是自己写的,字数在80字左右,不用太多。初二水平。_百度知道
我要两篇英语作文,最好是自己写的,字数在80字左右,不用太多。初二水平。
我学会了。第二篇,写一篇假期里你学到的新的技能,请以日记形式描述你最快乐的一天。第一篇。速度发来。为题。I learn。:寒假里快乐的时光总是很多:在寒假快乐的生活里。
提问者采纳
Ft know how to ride straight as others. I was afraid to ride the bike forward, and i always used my feet to keep it stand, i have known how to keep the bicyble balance, i love to ride my bike、自己再改动改动吧the first time that i learn how to ride the bicycle was tough, i tried many times and finally learned how to ride bicyble, and i also got tumbled with my bike, i totally lost control. Cleraly. I tried very hard to solve the problem i face. When i steped on the pedal. i had fell on the ground. I felt happy about what i have done. At last. The more i tried, but i still didn&#39, the more i hurt不知道适不适合
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
I do every morning, almost no time for play:I am WuXiaoBin, see a movie, my summer vacation life is very simple, also check the data, afternoon math and English language, how much time but sometimes play computer. Anyhow I mostly in the summer homework范文
你自己为什么不写?
我自己会做就不用你们了好吗,会做早做了,要参考一下
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初二英语作文。80字左右的。
初二英语作文。80字左右的。
关于吃什么、做什么有利于健康的。(从饮食、运动、睡眠、yin and yang 等..来写)简单一点。80词左右、谢谢啦!
不区分大小写匿名
Manywildanimalsarefacingthedangerofextinction,becausetheenvironmentthattheyarelivinginhaschangedgreatly.Forexample,withthedevelopmetofcities,theusingofinsecticideandseriouspollution,theirlivingareashavebecomenarrowcrandnarrower.Manyofthewildanimals,nowareconfrontedwithfoodcrisis.Atthesametime,maniskillingoffspeciesjustforgettingtheirfur,skin,horns,teethandmeat. Inordertoprotectourresourcesofecology,peopleshouldrealizethatthelossofanyspeciesisatleastthelossofsourceofknowledgeandasourceofnaturalbeauty.Therefore,measuresofthefollowingshouldbetaken:pollutionstandardsaremkillingoffcertainrarnationalparksshouldbesetupaswildlife,reserves.
许多野生动物正面临绝种的危险,因为它们生活的环境发生了极大的变化。譬如,随着城市的发展,杀虫剂的使用和严重的污染,野生动物的生活区域变得越来越狭小。许多野生动物目前正面临着食物方面的危机。同时,为了获取野生动物的毛、皮、角、牙齿和肉,人类正在屠杀野生动物。 为了保护生态资源,人们应当意识到任何物种的缺失,至少意味着知识资源和自然美的缺失。因此,应采取以下措施:制订污染标准以降低有毒物质;严禁杀害某些稀有物种;应建立国家公园作为野生动植物保护区。
希望我的回答对您有帮助!
是对自己的健康有利的。比如多吃水果、蔬菜神什么的。还有睡眠时间多少的。。。你这不符合啊
等待您来回答
外语领域专家初二英语作文带翻译外加中文意思关于旅游的80字左右谢谢_百度知道
初二英语作文带翻译外加中文意思关于旅游的80字左右谢谢
Last winter holiday, I went to Harbin with my mother.
It's very cold in winter. There is snow and ice everywhere and you are always in a white world. You must wear warm clothes. The most exciting thing is playing with snow. Skating is also very interesting there. I will' always remember Harbin, for the snow, the ice and all the beautiful things. I love Harbin. 去年寒假,我去哈尔滨与我的母亲。
这是非常寒冷的冬季。有雪和冰都和你总是在一个白色的世界。您必须穿上暖和的衣服。最令人兴奋的事情是玩雪。滑冰也是非常有趣的。
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 初二英语作文范文 的文章

随机推荐