把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢英语作文:英语怎样改变我们的生活_百度知道
英语作文:英语怎样改变我们的生活
字数要求,250字我要写好的成品,谢谢,
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
no Romance of enthusiastic help, encourage and help, maybe I won&#39, Now, I found my dream lover, we benefit, With my life and work in Britain, and so many rich through discussion topics, busy working and friends to share the happiness and sorrows, I know a Romance with her patience and action,More importantly,Here,English is changing our life, help me to open a door, to exchange ideas with friends, positive significance to our thinking about the meaning of life, in here, no I happy life today, and Mr, and has become our resident amateur an indispensable part of leisure activities, I met a lot of tension in the neighborhood, in pursuit of an ideal way, is changing our way of life, my friends, English as a means of communicating with the world, Guangzhou biguiyuan English club,Here I can not only improve the English expression ability,t know my good neighbor Romance, if not attend English club, found the companion, more and more important,To participate in the English club, and I should be the one most harvest, I have often thought, held 3 years on the weekly English learning activities, I created a happy family, inspired, With the development of The Times and the deepening of reform and opening-up,,
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁雅思写作汇总_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者贡献于
评价文档:
73页2下载券6页2下载券4页1下载券4页4下载券3页免费 6页免费82页免费5页免费26页1下载券23页7下载券