英语作文,帮忙构思,可以ip协议 提供尽量中文(词汇尽量简单一些)

百度文库-信息提示
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
对不起,该文档已被删除,无法查看
15秒后,自动返回首页背熟这些学霸常用的高级词汇和句型,对你英语作文加分超有帮助!
我的图书馆
背熟这些学霸常用的高级词汇和句型,对你英语作文加分超有帮助!
小伙伴们,书面表达要得高分,就得有高级句型和高级词汇,但很多小伙伴在写书面表达时,总认为高级句型和高级词汇很神秘,高不可及。其实,未必如此!下面小编列举一些常见且高级的词汇和句型,小伙伴们还等什么,赶快收藏起来呀!1.occur 替换think of Suddenly I had an idea that someone had broken into my house. →An idea occurred to me that someone had broken into my house.It occurred to me that someone had broken into my house.2.devote替换spend He spends all his spare time in reading. →He devotes all his spare time to reading.3.seek替换want / look for They sought (wanted) to hide themselves behind the trees.4.average 替换ordinary I’m an average (ordinary) student.5.but替换very The film we saw last night was very interesting. →The film we saw last night was nothing but interesting.The film we saw last night was anything but boring.6.seat 替换sit On his way to school, he found an old lady seated (sitting) by the road, lookingworried.7.suppose 替换should He is supposed to (should) have driven more slowly.8.appreciate 替换thank Thank you very much for your help. →We appreciate your help very much. / Your help is much appreciated.9.the case替换 true I don’t think it is the case (true).10.on替换as soon as As soon as he arrived, he began his research. →On his arrival, he began his research.11.due to替换because of He arrived late due to (because of) the storm.12.cover替换walk/read After covering (walking) 10 miles, we all felt tired.13.contribute to替换be helpful/useful Plenty of memory work is undoubtedly helpful to English study. →Plenty of memory work will undoubtedly contribute to English study.14.round the corner 替换 coming soon/ nearby ① The summer vacation is round the corner ( coming). Do you have any plans?② Li Ming studies in a school round the corner (nearby).15.come to light替换discover The family were so pleased when they discovered the lost jewels. →The family were so pleased when the lost jewels came to light.16.have a ball替换have a good time/ enjoy oneself After visiting the workshop, we went back to school. Every one of us had a ball (had a good time).17.come up with替换think of Jack is very clever. He often comes up with (thinks of) new ideas.18.set aside替换save Some students think that they should set aside some of their pocket money for books.19.be of + n. 替换adj. The products are of high quality (very good) and are sold everywhere in China.20.refer to 替换talk about/of, mention The professor you referred to (talked about) is very famous.21.cannot but / cannot help but替换have to do I could not but (had to) go home.22.more often than not替换usually More often than not (Usually), the meaning of many words can be easily guessed.23.lest替换so that /in order that I wrote down his telephone number so that I would not forget it. →I wrote down his telephone number lest I (should) forget it.24.be long for sth. / be long to do sth. 替换want to do sth./wish for I want to see you very much. →I am long to see you.25.be caught up in/be crazy about/be absorbed in/be addicted to替换be interested in He is caught up in (very interested in) collecting stamps.26.more than替换very ① I’m very glad to learn that you are coming in September. →I’m more than glad to learn that you are coming in September.② If there is anything I can do for you, I would be more than glad to help.27.perfect (ly) 替换good/ very well He speaks perfect (good) English. / He speaks English perfectly (very well).28.do sb a/the favor 替换help Would you please do me the favor (help me ) to turn down the radio?29.the other day替换a few days ago The other day my brother and I went to the cinema by bicycle.30.in the course of替换during In the course of (During) the mountain-climbing, please help each other and pay special attentionto your safety.31.the majority of替换most The majority of (Most of) the interviewees prefer watching TV at home to going to the cinema.32.consist of替换be made up of Our class consists of (is made up of) 50 students.33.be worn out替换 be tired / broken ①After five hours’ non-stop work, we were all worn out (tired).②My shoes are worn out (broken). Please buy me a new pair.34.become of替换happen What do you think has become of ( happened to ) him ?35.attend to替换look after 36.on condition that替换as long as 37.nevertheless替换however 38.express one’s satisfaction with替换be satisfied with 39.spare no efforts to do替换try one’s best to do 40.many a 替换many 41.be rushed off one’s feet 替换be busy in doing 42.a handful of替换a little / some 43.meanwhile替换at the same time 44.get to one’s feet替换stand up 45.beneath替换under 46.occasionally替换sometimes /once in while 47.for instance替换for example 48.seldom替换not often 49.wealthy替换rich 50.amazing替换surprising 51.as a matter of fact 替换in fact
TA的最新馆藏
喜欢该文的人也喜欢当前位置: >>>
一些很潮流的英语词汇附中文翻译
一些很潮流的英语词汇附中文翻译
一些很潮流的英语附中文
潮人:trendsetter 发烧友: fancier 骨感美女:boney beauty 正妹 hotty
漂亮女人 tomato(俚语); 妖娆女子 cheese cake 懦夫 quitter(俚语)
剩女 3S lady(single,seventies,stuck)/left girls 熟女 cougar(源自电影Cougar Club)
卡奴:card slave 蹦迪:disco dancing 电脑游戏迷:gamer
家庭主男:house-husband 小白脸,吃软饭的:kept man 二奶:kept woman
麦霸:Mic king / Mic queen 菜鸟:rookie
型男:metrosexual man(范指那些极度重视外貌而行为gay化的直男,型男属于其中的一种)
新新人类:new-new generation 另类:offbeat
&色&友(摄影爱好者):shutterbug 驴友:tour pal
娘娘腔:sissy 负翁:spend-more-than-earn
全职妈妈:stay-at-home mom 裸奔:streaking
80后:80's generation 百搭:all-match 肚皮舞:belly dance
片前广告:cinemads 角色扮演:cosplay 情侣装:couples dress
电子书:e-book 电子杂志:e-zine
限时抢购:flash sale 健商:HQ 扎啤:jug beer 八卦,丑闻:kiss and tell
低腰牛仔裤:low-rise jeans 热裤:tight pants透视装:see-through dress
裸妆:nude look 烟熏妆:smokey-eye make-up 普拉提:Pilates
扫货:shopping spree 水货:smuggled goods
纳米技术:nanotechnology 通灵:psychic
反腐败 anti-corruption 联合军演 joint military drill 财政赤字 budget deficit
拜倒在某人的石榴裙下 throw oneself at sb's feet
打破记录 break a record 创造新纪录 create a new record
终生学习 lifelong learning 文凭热 degree craze
天气保险 weather insurance
对某人念念不忘 get the hots for
希望把好运带来给自己 touch wood
婚外恋 extramarital affair
职场冷暴力 emotional office abuse 赞助费 sponsorship fee 抚恤金 financial compensation,compensation payment
草莓族 Strawberry generation 草根总统 grassroots president
点唱机 juke box 演艺圈 Showbiz
笨手笨脚 have two left feet
软禁 be under house arrest 核遏制力 nuclear deterrence
试点,试运行 on a trial basis
精疲力竭 be dead on one's feet
代写assignment服务QQ:
“一些很潮流的英语词汇附中文翻译”一文包含以下关键字,请点击获取相关文章
------分隔线----------------------------
今日最新更新英语作文
与 一些很潮流的英语词汇附中文翻译 相关文章如下:
------分隔线----------------------------
J jar n.瓶 jerky a.急动的 jet aeroplane n.喷气式飞机 jet aircraft n.喷气式飞机 joint a.共同的 j...
M madden vt.使发狂 magical a.有魔力的 magnitude n.很多 magpie n.鹊 mahout n.驭象的人 maiden a....
P pace n.速度 packaged tour n.由旅行社代办的旅游 packed a.挤得满满的 pagan n.异教徒 painlessly ...
K keen a.强烈的 keep n.生计 key a.关键性的 kick vt.踢 kidney n.肾脏 kinding n.引火物 knee n.膝...
skilful a.精巧的 skirmish n.小规模战斗 skyscraper n.摩天大楼 slack a.涣散的 slacken vt.松弛 sla...
W wage-earner n.工资收入者 wandering a.云游四方的 warfare n.战争 warrior n.武士 war-torn a.遭受...
看本文的网友还关注以下文章英语作文不可怕,可怕的是你永远只用简单句和简单词汇
英语作文不可怕,可怕的是你永远只用简单句和简单词汇
鸡西中工教育
很多童鞋一提作文就头疼,感觉怎么写都只有那点分。更有甚者,干脆随便写几句草草了事。你随便对待它,老师也就随意给你点分咯~英语作文要拿高分呀,比语文作文是简单些的。这句话得建立在你有一定的英语基础哈,如果你连最基本的简单句都不会,那你要拿高分就得付出更多心血了!英语作文要拿高分,首先得学会用些高级句和高级词汇。人人都用什么very,think啊,老师看的也会视觉疲劳的。如果你能用些高级表达,那不就脱颖而出啦~还有就是句式问题,你一直就用简单句,一直一个句子一个句号,要不然就一逗到底。老师改到会觉得扎心了,童鞋们呀!英语作文也是可以文绉绉滴,用上As the saying goes:(常言道)开个头,然后把你背的名言放进去。那老师肯定就觉得,唉呀妈呀,这孩子有文采呀。那分数自然也就好看点嘛!小编完整笔记已经不知道在哪摊着了,只能给大家一个引导。我也很无奈啊,要是笔记还在我就可以省不少力了。自制力和计划性没那么强的同学呢,可以根据小编的建议进行每天的学习。再唠叨一遍,还是得学会给自己制定个计划哈!这样你才能知道自己每天该做什么,完成度有多高呀。少玩几次王者农药,计划早就弄好了。你要是能考个贼高的分,玩一会游戏都理直气壮!哪里薄弱补哪里,词汇量少的推荐你用百词斩这个软件来背单词。句子不知道如何高级表达的,建议你先去弄懂语法当中时态语态及倒装的知识点,记得做相应练习消化吸收。名言嘛,找度娘然后打印下来背,要不然就自己积累一些常用的。完成任务的同学也可以在评论区进行打卡哈,反正学到了就是自己的,加油!学习也是要劳逸结合的,小编会给大家推荐好看的美剧和书籍的!!
本文仅代表作者观点,不代表百度立场。系作者授权百家号发表,未经许可不得转载。
鸡西中工教育
百家号 最近更新:
简介: 倡导纯留学咨询理念,让你的留学不走弯路
作者最新文章

我要回帖

更多关于 作文构思 的文章

随机推荐