日你妈你是谁翻译成英文英文

当前位置: &
求翻译:狗日的日本,杂种,滚你妈的王八蛋,日你祖宗十八辈是什么意思?
狗日的日本,杂种,滚你妈的王八蛋,日你祖宗十八辈
问题补充:
正在翻译,请等待...
The dog, Japan, 8 king's bastard, rolling your mother your ancestral 18 eggs from older generation.
Dog Japan Japan, the hybrid, rolls your mother the bastard, the date you ancestor 18 generation
Dog-day Japan, hybrid, get your mother to King eight eggs today, your fathers, 18 peers
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!您现在的位置:|
英语翻译你妈是个大肥婆
来源: &&作者:&&时间:&&阅读:
你妈是个大肥婆
This co-worker, Jeffrey, befriended Emily soon after she had moved to San Francisco. An amateur guide and historian of tourist spots and dives, he showed her around the city, took her to the wharf and the Tenderloin District. H he had had his first real taste of a possible future life there in that city, a potential hereafter of happiness. My wife-to-be and this Jeffrey rode BART over to Berkeley once and had a sidewalk vegetarian lunch&mock-duck tacos, she says&at a seedy little restaurant devoted to higher consciousness. On another day he drove her to Mount Tam in his rattly old blue VW. He'd brought sandwiches and wine and some pastry concoction he had made himself, as a picnic offering. They ate their picnic in the shade of a tree, the FM radio in his car serenading them with Glenn Gould. Why did he go to all this trouble? Emily says he was just being a friend, and then she pauses. &His boyfriend had left him a month before,& she says, looking at her bare feet on the floor of our empty living room. &So he was lonely. And he was one of those gay men who have a latent hetero thing going on.& How did she know this? She shrugs. She could tell by the way he looked at her sometimes. On a few rare occasions he looked at her the way a man looks at a woman.
It's true, I haven't heard this story. &So?& I ask.
So one day Jeffrey didn't show up for work. Or the next day or the day after that. He was sick, of course, with pneumonia, and after he recovered he came back to work for a few days and then disappeared again for another two weeks. Everyone knew he had the plague, and this was before all the antiretroviral drugs broke through to the population at large, so at work everyone avoided the subject of Jeffrey, someone they all liked.
By this time I am looking out the front window at our street. This is a nondescript neighborhood of similarly designed brick semi-colonials like ours, and as I watch, I see a guy in a Santa Claus suit come jogging by.
&Look,& I say. &It's Rolf, from down the block. He's wearing that goddamn Santa Claus suit again.&
Emily glances out, lifting herself halfway. &He must not be taking his meds.&
&It's not that,& I tell her. &He thinks it's better for visibility than a running outfit. Drivers see him right away. 'You don't accidentally hit Santa,' he told me once. At least he hasn't tied on the white beard. At least he's not wearing the cap.&
其他相关素材
当前风格:英文转换风格
翻译转换---英文翻译-翻译英文
Copyright & 2007 - 2008
All Rights Reserved草你妈的 真溅 要死早死!!!!.. 翻译
原文(简体中文):
草你妈的 真溅 要死早死!! 更多: !!
翻译结果(英语)1:Grass your mother really splash die premature deaths 更多: . ! ! !翻译结果(英语)2:You MOM really splash to death early death!! 更多: !!翻译结果(英语)3:Grass you mama of true splash die early dead!!!!!! 更多: !!!!!!
最新翻译:
随机推荐查询工具
CopyRight &
All Rights Reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 我爱你英文翻译 的文章

随机推荐