高​三​英​语​作​文​:​A​ ​B​O​O​M​ ​I​N​ ​A​D​U​L​T​ ​E​D​U​C​A​T​I​O​N
大小:1.60KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢My Neighbour_关于描写邻居的初中英语作文_中国作文网
中国作文网,小学生作文,初中作文,高中作文优秀作文大全!
您当前的位置: →
→ My Neighbour_关于描写邻居的初中英语作文
My Neighbour_关于描写邻居的初中英语作文
&&& My neighbour, Uncle Wang, is a teacher. He teaches P. E in No. 8 Middle School. It is one of the key schools in Shanghai.He has taught there for 4 years.& His teaching is highly appreciated and he is loved by all his students. He often tells his students to pay attention to their health. Sometimes he plays football with them after school. In summer, he always take us to the swimming pool. He's a good teacher.
&&& 1) It is one of the key schools in Shanghai.这是上海的一
&&&&&&& 所重点.
&&& 2) His teaching is highly appreciated.他的教学深受称赞。
&&& 3) pay attention to one's health注意健康
原创投稿,百度搜索“中国作文网”个就是,记住们的域名:
本文标题:My Neighbour_关于描写邻居的初中英语作文&版权说明
上一篇作文:下一篇作文:
作文标题:
作文地址:
1、中小学生优秀原创《My Neighbour_关于描写邻居的初中英语作文》一文由中国作文网()网友提供,版权归原作者本人所有,转载请注明出处!2、转载或引用本网内容必须是以新闻性或资料性公共免费信息为使用目的的合理、善意引用,不得对本网内容原意进行曲解、修改,同时必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。3、对于不当转载或引用本网内容而引起的民事纷争、行政处理或其他损失,本网不承担责任。以my neighborthood为题的英语作文字数在100左右_作业帮
以my neighborthood为题的英语作文字数在100左右
以my neighborthood为题的英语作文字数在100左右
My neighborhood is around the streets of Irvine Turner Boulevard.My neighborhood has a lot of buildings and children.In my neighborhood there are houses being built for new people to move in.There are a lot of cars that come through my neighborhood because my street leads to the highway.As a result of all the cars and the music,it can be noisy.My neighborhood is bad and good.Besides the drug dealers,gangs and shootings,there are the friendly people.I like my neighborhood because I was raised there and lived there for almost my whole life.您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文&&&&3edu教育网,百万资源,完全免费,无需注册,天天更新!
我的邻居My&Neighbor
我的邻居My&Neighbor
分类:&& 更新:&& 来源:网络
我的邻居My&NeighborSometimes they will drop by for talking. I am very happy to have them as my neighbors.
&&& 我的邻居My Neighbor &&& My family has lived in this uptown for a long time. We get along well with our neighbors. Living in the next door is also a family. They have a little boy, who is one year older than me. I like to play with him, so does he. We also study in the same school. So we often help each other to finish homework. Besides, my parents and his parents have a deal to pick up us to school and back home in turn. They all very appreciate each other. Their family is very ardor. They will ask me to eat if they have anything good. Sometimes they will drop by for talking. I am very happy to have them as my neighbors.& &&& 我们家在这个小区已经住了很长时间了。我们跟邻居们相处得很好。住在我们家隔壁的也是一户家庭。他们有一个小男孩,他比我大一岁。我喜欢和他玩,他也喜欢和我玩。我们也是在同一所学校。所以我们经常互相帮助来完成家庭作业。此外,我父母和他父母约好轮流接我们上学和回家。他们都很感谢对方。他们家很热情。如果他们有什么好东西的话都会叫我去吃。有时候他们也会过来串门聊天。他们是我的邻居,我真的很高兴。
上一篇英语: 下一篇英语:
网友同时还浏览了:
初中英语作文相关子栏目
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
本站最新英语角
&&&&&&&&&&
本站推荐英语角
&&&&&&&&&&
网友热评英语角
&&&&&&&&&&英语作文翻译100字:A Good Neighbor好邻居
【网络综合 - 英语资源英语作文】★无忧考网英语资源频道为大家整理的英语作文翻译100字:A Good Neighbor好邻居,供大家参考。更多阅读请查看本站频道。What is the definition of a good neighbor? Well, in my opinion, a good neighbor should have the qualities: to care about other’s feeling, and help others unselfishly.I feel lucky to have a good neighbor. She is about 65 years old. I remember it clearly,one night, I was caught in a pouring rain, and then I suffered from a high fever. My parents were on business, so I turned to her for help, I recovered soon. I have another neighbor, we’re in the same age, went to the same school. We always played together. I’m not good at Physics at that time. It was hard for me to pass the exam. After school, she always helped me with my Physics. With her help, I made a big process in my final exam.Good neighbors create a comfortable and safe living environment. They’re also our good friends. They make a big difference in our daily life.
翻译: 一个好邻居的定义是什么?在我看来,一个好邻居应该有这些品质:关心他人感受,无私的帮助别人。
我感到很幸运自己有位好邻居。她大概65岁。我记得很清楚,一个风雨交加的夜晚,我发烧了。我的父母正好出差,所以我向她求救,很快,我康复了。我还有一邻居,年龄和我一样,在同一学校上学。我们总是一起玩。那段时间,我的物理不是很好,考试很难通过。放学后,她总是帮助我补课。通过她的帮助,我在期末考试中取得了很大的进步。好的邻居提供了舒适和安全的居住环境。他们也是我们的好朋友,让我们的生活变得与众不同。 隐藏域

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文网 的文章

随机推荐