续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
小学六年级英语试题及答案
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢l am in class6,my friends, daming and linging()inclass7_作业帮
l am in class6,my friends, daming and linging()inclass7
l am in class6,my friends, daming and linging()inclass7
are 用复数一.填空1.___(be)your sister nine years old?2.——(be)ling and daming your classmates?3.there are many big ___(city) in china.4.are you in class two ___ tom and lucy?5.___(she)family name is green.6.what does your brother do?(同义句)wh_作业帮
一.填空1.___(be)your sister nine years old?2.——(be)ling and daming your classmates?3.there are many big ___(city) in china.4.are you in class two ___ tom and lucy?5.___(she)family name is green.6.what does your brother do?(同义句)wh
一.填空1.___(be)your sister nine years old?2.——(be)ling and daming your classmates?3.there are many big ___(city) in china.4.are you in class two ___ tom and lucy?5.___(she)family name is green.6.what does your brother do?(同义句)what___your brother's ___?7.___this man?he's my ___brother.8.do you like ___(踢)football?9.can ling ___(ride)a horse?10.jim's father and jill's father are ___(doctor).11.those ___(american)teachers are my friends.
1 Is2 Are3 cities4 with5 Her6 is ,job7 Who's ,elder / little ‘这个人是谁?他是我哥哥/弟弟.“8 playing9 ride10 doctors 11 American
1 is 2 Are3citys4with5Her6 is
older8play9ride10doctors11American
1._Is__(be)your sister nine years old?第三人称2.—Is—(be)ling and daming your classmates? 就近原则3.there are many big _cities__(city) in china. 复数4.are you in class two __with_ tom and lucy?介词<...
Is,Are,cities,?,Her,is
job,Who's ?,kicking,ride,doctors,American

我要回帖

更多关于 内存卡class6 的文章

随机推荐