关于沙坪公园以前和现在的英语作文(不少于10句话)六年级的

10篇英语短文不少于10句话.
终极至尊TAc3e1
朋友因为我不知道你是什么年龄段的,所以提供你一个网站,上面的作文我想足够使你的问题得到最好的解答.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码my habit英语作文怎么写以以前,现在,将来的好习惯来写,不少于10句话
Everyone have habit.Some habit is good and some habit is bad.Habit is very important in our life.Before I like watch TV.I often watch TV after school without doing my homework.That is a bad.But now ,I always finished my homework first.this is good habit.In the future,I will make more good habit such as read book in my free time.Or help others when they have touble.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码帮我写篇英语作文。10句话以上_百度知道
帮我写篇英语作文。10句话以上
标题:MY LIFE IN TEN YEARS
用太难简单点
提问者采纳
哦哦哦哦我带啊啊啊啊
提问者评价
嗯,不错不cu9o 啊
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
其他3条回答
My life in ten yearsDo you have any idea of my life in ten years? Do you want to know something about it? Now I will introduce it to you. As the development of the science and technology, my life will change a lot in the future. I will have a robot in my house and it can help me cook meals and do the housework. I don't have to drive to work. Slipways can take me anywhere I want to go.When I have a long vacation I can go sightseeing in a spaceship, because the relationship between men and the space is much closer. Is it ineresting. If you like my future life, please tell me.
好多单词都看不懂哦
是我太差了
In ten years,i think i will be a teacher .l think i will live yunnan,because i went to yunnan last month and i fell in love with it ,l think it's a very beautiful city.As a teacher ,l think i will meet lots of interesting kids. what'smore,as a teacher ,l will open my students eyes to outside world and give theme a good start in life.And l think l will live in a big house with my best friend ,because l don't like living alone ,In ten years,l maybe go swimming and running two or three times a week .l will go to Australia on vacation .And one day ,l couild even visit japan.One day ,l think my dream can come true.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁6年级上册英语日记,过去式的,不少于10句.
Monday,September twelfth
Today I was very busy.I went to school in the morning.Then I had lunch at home.I took two classes in the afternoon. I ate dinner at six. And I watched TV for half an hour. I did my homework.I washed my face.I went to bed at ten .I felt very tired.But I was very happy.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 沙坪街道 的文章

随机推荐