猜你喜欢的英语文章:
共有条评论
您提交的评论须在审核后显示!
本文作者 黑豆冰冰&
一周英语排行Top10
英语热搜词
微英语分享学习网站
广告投放及合作:QQ &&&初中英语作文:Want to Be an Astronaut_关于我想当一名宇航员的英语作文
【51Test.NET-初中英语作文:Want to Be an Astronaut_关于我想当一名宇航员的英语作文】When I was a little girl,my grandmother used to tell me stories about the moon. Even today, every time I watch the sky at night,I would imagine what is happening among the twinkling stars. I hope to be an astronaut in the future so that I can walk in space. I want to walk on the Mars and meet living creatures there. I know it’s not easy to be an astronaut.So I study hard and try to learn more about space in order to be a good astronaut.   注释:  
1) every time每次  
2) in the future将来  
3) walk in space太空行走关于我的机器人为题的初中英语作文要求包括下面的问题: 1what‘s its name? 2.what can it do for us? _百度知道
关于我的机器人为题的初中英语作文要求包括下面的问题: 1what‘s its name? 2.what can it do for us?
急急急急啦!谢谢乃们= =
要求包括下面的问题:1what‘s its name?2.what can it do for us?3.what does it look like?4.can it think itself?
提问者采纳
My robort Tom I have a robort which
can speak .Also it can deal with my problems and do housework for me and so on. I call it Tom.
Tom likes a super dog in the science fiction movies .It can speak ,move fast even fly . And it can carry me to school as soon as possible. With this, I will not be late to school any more .Tom can speak because it is an intelligent dog.Tom has its own thought .Thus ,it can comfort me if something bad happens.It is really brilliant.
All in all ,Tom is the only super artificial intelligence dog in the world . It is all depend on the artificial intelligence technology.原创文章,有不理解或者什么问题的可以直接找我。 中翻:
我有一个机器人能够跟我讲话。而且,它能够解决我的烦恼和为我做家务等等. 我叫它: 汤姆.
汤姆的动作就像科幻电影里的超级狗狗一样。它能够讲话,行动飞快甚至是飞.而且,它能够背着我去上学.这样,我就不会再迟到了.汤姆的好处之一是能够讲话.因为它是一只智能狗,它自己的思想。因此,能够在一些不好的事情发生时安慰我.它真的很聪明.
总的来说,汤姆是世界上唯一一只超人工智能狗狗.这全靠人工智能技术.希望帮到你。学业进步,不会的可以M我。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
初中英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
你叫什么名字?好好好久好久不回家估计好攻击好很久很久好好看与同样
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇关于What we should do 是一个关于低碳生活的英语作文_百度知道
求一篇关于What we should do 是一个关于低碳生活的英语作文
提问者采纳
Low -carbon life With the development of science and technology,people are attaching more and more signifance to low-carbon lifestyle. There is no denying that we should lead a low-carbon life.For example ,we should turn off the light when we leave the classroom,turn off the water tap when we finish washing and so on. What's more/Furthermore,it's our duty to lead a low-carbon life,which does good to our environment/sustainable development.Let us lead a low- carbon life !
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁VFX Journal
Recent News
Welcome to the online corner of Joel Van Eenwyk!
Here you will find information about me, but also various resources for TDs.
This includes training material (videos and articles) and downloads for shaders, scripts, and so on.
If you want to know more about me, you can go to the
page or look at my .
Some of the content here is only available if you login, which you can do at any time in the top-right of each page.
Only those who are working with me on various projects or clients will be given login details.
If you think you should have a username and password, please
As for me, I'm now officially graduated from the University of Kansas with a Computer Science degree, and now I have begun job hunting.
In the mean time, I'll be finishing polishing up some of the projects that I have been working on in my "spare time."

我要回帖

更多关于 关羽的故事 的文章

随机推荐