Pingback: ()
Total Subscribers436,095Connect on Facebook?
About MeI am the author of the New York Times bestseller,
(Thomas Nelson).
It is also a Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and Amazon bestseller.
I am the former Chairman and CEO of Thomas Nelson Publishers.
I have spent my career in the publishing industry.
I now write, speak, and consult full-time.
I am married and have five daughters.
My Upcoming Speaking
Memphis, TN
My Evernote Posts
My Video InterviewsI have had the privilege of interviewing many top leadership experts. These are just a few of them.
My Most Popular Posts
Our Community LeadersThese are the amazing people who help moderate my comments and provide leadership to our growing community.
JACKIE BLEDSOE is an author, blogger, and speaker, but first a husband and father, who helps men better lead and love their families. He's the creator of the , and is featured on All Pro Dad, USA Football, Disney's , and . His platform was the focus of Michael's video series, Your Platform Makeover. You can connect with Jackie on his &or&
MICHELE CUSHATT is a Zondervan author, communicator and storyteller whose speaking experience includes Women of Faith, Focus on the Family, and Compassion International. As emcee and communication coach, Michele is in her seventh year on staff at . She lives in Colorado with her husband Troy and six children. You can connect with Michele on her , , or .
TOR CONSTANTINO is a communications professional with more than twenty-three-plus years combined experience as a print/broadcast journalist and a Fortune 500 corporate public relations professional, working for companies including ABC, CBS, and NBC affiliates, Global Crossing, and Bausch & Lomb. He holds an MBA degree, is a bestselling nonfiction author, a frequent speaker, and avid runner who has completed several full marathons. You can connect with Tor at , on
BARRY HILL, JR. is a storyteller, blogger, speaker, barista, and is in his fifteenth year of full-time ministry to teens and their families. He lives in Northern Virginia with his wife, Rachel, and their six children&&the circus.& You can usually find Barry where fresh coffee and good ideas are brewing. To join in the conversation, drop by his blog, , visit him on , or follow him on .
JOE LALONDE is a husband, explorer, challenger, and an adrenaline junkie. He has served as a youth leader for E3 Ministries for over 10 years. He is usually found wandering the woods, enjoying the company of his wife, or running the trails. Joe enjoys helping others expand their influence and leadership skills. You can connect with Joe at his
JIM MARTIN is the minister of Crestview Church of Christ in Waco, Texas, where he has served since 1994. He also leads a mentoring group, primarily composed of younger Christian leaders, and serves as a Mentoring Partner for . He and his wife, Charlotte, have been married for 33 years. Read his blog, , and follow him on .
EVAN MOFFIC is a rabbi and speaker dedicated to making the Old Testament and Judaism more accessible to Christians. He graduated from Stanford University in 2000, and after studying in Jerusalem and Cincinnati, was ordained as a Rabbi in 2006. Since 2009, he served as the spiritual leader of Congregation Solel in suburban Chicago. He blogs regularly for the Huffington Post and Beliefnet. Connect with Evan at his , , or .
JOHN TILLER is an inspirational speaker and writer. He travels with his family to churches, conferences, and other events sharing . He enjoys real estate investing, serving at his home church, watching NFL and NASCAR, improving his 10K time, and hanging out with his family at their Powhatan, Virginia home. Connect with John via , , or .Bookmarks
Books I Like
Favorite Quotes
He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.
Old Chinese Proverb
There’s always something to write about. If there’s not then you need to live life more aggressively.
The best way to write a best-selling book is to know who your audience is (and what they want) before you start writing. You should know everything there is to know about your readers in advance, and then write your book. Most people do it backwards.
John Locke
I speak on leadership, productivity, and social media.
Consulting
I do a limited amount of consulting for individuals and organizations.
Because Having a Great Product is Not Enough
Connect with Me
Friends Around the Web
on November 10, 2014
on November 10, 2014
on November 4, 2014
on August 14, 2013
Get Published, my 21-session audio course, will teach you exactly how to become a published author.

我要回帖

更多关于 eyes like yours 的文章

随机推荐