Look at The Bottom)
"Start Giving Expert Massages Today, Totally
Risk-Free!!
"Master and Enjoy The Millenary Secrets of Massage
in a Few Simple Steps and...
In Less Than 3 hours!!!".
"Learn how to Massage and make people's Shoulder pain to go away,
&Massage Foot, Massage Hand, Back Massage, Full Body Massage."
My Special Introductory offer will expire anytime soon .
If you are not satisfied with my product for any reason,
return it and
I will refund your money back!!!!"
Fernando Soutullo
Registered Physical Therapist
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&After many years of experience as a Licensed Physical
Therapist, working in different countries, I am now ready to share with You several simple but amazing secrets that I have
perfected on my own clients.
&&&&&& I have carefully selected this material so that You will be able to follow
simple steps, learn some basic concepts and develop great skilled massage techniques that will help you to
increase your personal knowledge and for sure your income.
This program is perfect if You are:
Someone simply looking to learn techniques and the How-to of Great Massage so as to
to please your partners or a concern friend trying to help out the person you love and relieve their pain
caused by muscle spasm and contractures in the Neck, Shoulder and Lower Back .
An Entrepreneurs looking to develope the necessary skills to step into a new
lucrative profession.
A Student Massage Therapist seeking to learn more information and develop simple
effective Massage Techniques.
A Professional Massage Therapist looking to add new techniques to your repertoire and
increase Your income .
Would You like to share my Passion??
&&&&&&I have been personally involved in every aspect of creating
this Massage Video-Guide .You will see how easy and understandable Your learning process can be and
how useful it is to have this information in video-form.
Any step You wish to review is only a click away .
&&&&&&During my years as a student, I took several courses related
to learning how to give a great massage. While at the University of Buenos Aires I picked up some amazing
techniques, yet I was still not satisfied with my expertise. I began seeking various books on the topic but it
always seemed to be a problem for me to find a procedure that would teach me the specifics of great massage in a
simple orderly way.
&&&&&& Well I have to say of course, that at that time there was almost nothing
available in the internet.
&&&&&&After I graduated and while working as a Physical Therapist,
I have been asked many times by both Massage Therapists and Regular People that wanted to help their relatives in
trouble about how to relieve their pain or perform different techniques that I have finally decided to make this
simple easy learning Massage Video-Guide for everybody from beginners to intermediate-level Massage
Therapists.
Without even YOU having to study anatomy!!
&&&&&&This Massage Video-Guide is made for You by me a
professionals Physical Therapist with years of experience. Watch and see how easy and understandable your learning
process can be. Whether you are a begginer or a recently Licensed Massage Therapist that wants to learn new
concepts and techniques to improves your knowledge don't miss this opportunity.
&&&&&&Now, I know you're probably skeptical. That's normal and
Well.. allow me to introduce Myself First.
&&&&&&My name is Fernando Soutullo I began my career as a Physical
Therapist in 1992 in Buenos Aires Argentina.
&&&&&&In 2001 I moved to live in the State of florida in USA where I got my license
as a Registered Physical Therapist.
&&&&&& But..before becoming a Physical Therapist I was an
Elementary School Teacher for ten years. Even after completing my career as a PT, I continued to work as a teacher
because I have always loved that profession.
&&&&&&The fact that I was a teacher gave me the necessary tools to develope a
technique or method for You to understand how to give a great massage correctly.
&&&&&&In the past I have taught Anatomy, Physiology and
Biomechanics .This gives me great insight into that is why it is often so hard to learn new concepts and
that is why I have simplify the process.
&&&&&&In this course I will show You Basic Massage
Techniques that I know you will enjoy .
&&&&&&My desire is to establish a strong relationship with you so You can continue to
receive exciting, valuable, low-cost information and techniques in the future created by reliable experts in the
field so You will be amazed.
&&&&&& I love my profession and I take my work very seriously
&&&&&&I will be here to help you all the way through Your learning
process and to provide you with the best possible teaching support.
&&&&&& Plus I will be available to answer all of your questions.
Here is a Summary of the Benefits you Receive:These Massage Videos Will Show you...
1)... What are the basic elements you need before You start working.
So you can start out on the right foot.
2)...How to relax your friends or clients muscles joints by using techniques such as
mobilizations before you start working that only professional knows how to handle.
So You can Increase your skills and Your Income by exploring and developing new
techniques.
3)... How to perform a massage to your partner or client.
So You can Improve Your relationship and connection.
4)... How to work on the Main Muscles Contracture groups.
Increase Your knowlegde by learning which are the most commonly affected contracture muscles and
learn how to give these muscles more flexibility while decreasing muscle spasm at the same time.
5) ...How to perform some "Special Techniques".
If you are a Massage Therapist increase Your income by handling new techniques as
"Scapular Stretching"
and others "Special
Strokes" .
6) ...What not to do or where not to work.
Reduce risks by doing things right.
7)...How to perform a Great Massage by writing a simple formula.
Increase Your confidence when working while using a "Simple Formula" that will give you an order while You
perform Your Massage Technique.
8) ... What are the "Basics
Strokes" as well as the "Funny
Strokes" .
So you can have a variety of different options when doing Your work.
Why is it Good for You to learn all this?
Here is why:
&&&&&&We live in stressful times and we are often in a hurry. Many
people suffer from the devastating effects o muscles contractures and spasm in the Neck,
Shoulders, Lower Back or the whole body are the most common symptoms of modern times, probably even you or
someone close to you may be suffering from the effects of hard work and worries.
But, don?t worry. There is a solution!!:
Your hands! Your energy!.
&&&&&&It is well known when a part of Your body hurts the first
reaction you have is to pla in some way, you feel a relief.
&&&&&&Since the beginning of times massage has been a part of our civilization, a lot
has been told and taught about this.
It is very important to learn the right technique to help people with a good massage therapy to be flexible and
injury free. &
&&&&& Nowadays a lot of different kinds of massage techniques are been
What techniques are best then?
Where should I start if I want to learn or improve my massage
&&&&&&That is why I am here to help you, guide you and walk you
through process so you can chose right from the start. I will teach you how to master the basics of this precious
technique and go from there... you will help others and most important yourself!!
&&&&&&Everyone of us is a part of the universe and we each hold a
piece of that valuable energy. It is always important to be aware of that, every time you touch someone you give
that other person your energy and viceversa.
&&&&&&In these Massage Videos you are going to be guided step by step in how to
perform a Massage .
Why is this product good for
&&&&&&Because is made by Professional Physical Therapist .
&&&&&&To prove you how serious I am offering a full refund if you are not satisfied,
so if you don't like it, I will refund your money back!
&&&&&&No only I am totally confident you will like these massage videos, but I know
for certain, you will be excited to receive my New Releases to come.
&&&& What will You find in these Massage
&&&&&& The First One is called "Learning the Basics"
: &In this first video I will show You the basics techniques massage concepts you
have to know before you start a massage as well as the necessary elements you need before you start working on
somebody else.
&&&&&&You will learn what I call "The 7 General Rules of Massage" with No Effort
and in No Time because I will repeat these easy concepts all the time.
&&&&&&I will guide You through the, "Basic Strokes" in detail like:
Effleurage, Petrissage or Kneading, Longitudinal
Friction Massage, Transversal Friction Massage, Circular Friction Massage, Hold release, Simple holding and
Grounding.
&&&&&&After that I will show You some "Funny Strokes" that are
interesting or special strokes massage techniques that will add an Special Touch to your work to impress
everybody. Some of these are ring friction massage and feather strokes.
&&&&&&You will watch and be amazed how easy is to
Mobilizations" on Upper and Lower Extremities (Arms an Legs). You will see how I apply
anatomical concepts in real people, so you can know what to do and what not to do without having to study
This First Massage Video : Learning The Basic Concepts is composed of the following
Preparations
Chapter 1 -Receiver Giver Proper Position.
Chapter 2 -Sensitive and Bony Areas.
Chapter 3 -Main Muscles Contracture Area..
Chapter 4 -Rule of the Muscles Sizes.
Chapter 5 -Rule of the Muscles Fiber Direction.
Chapter 6 -Rule of the Gentle Mobilizations.
Chapter 7 -Rule of the Massage Order and Direction.
Chapter 8 -Basic Strokes.
&&&&&&Finally I will give You an easy formula that you will use to
develope Your own Massage Techniques.
&&&&&& The Second Massage Video is called "Learning the
Technique" :
In this video I will take you to a Complete and Full Body Massage Technique using the concepts learned
in the First Massage Video.
&&&&&&I will use two different positions in this case patient "Face Up" and
Face Down (anterior and posterior parts of the body) and I will subdivide each position in each part of the
body .This will include massage foot, hand massage, back massage, chest massage, full body massage.
&&&&&&I will also teach you special tips you can apply in each one of these
The Face Up position: &Includes massage of Feet, Anterior Lower leg massage,
Abdomen and Chest massage, massage of Neck Scalp and Face as well as Anterior Arm and Hand massage.
The Face Down position: &Includes massage foot, massage of the Plantar Face,
Posterior Lower leg massage, Lower and Middle Back massage as well as Posterior Arm massage.
The Second Massage Video "Learning the Technique" is composed of:
Introduction-
Anterior Body :
Chapter 1 -The Feet.
Chapter 2 -Front Lower Extremity.
Chapter 3 -Abdomen and Chest.
Chapter 4 -Neck, Scap and Face.
Chapter 5 -Anterior Arm.
Chapter 6 -The Hand.
Posterior Body:
Chapter 7 -Plantar Area.
Chapter 8 -Posterior Lower extremity.
Chapter 9 -The Gluteal Area.
Chapter 10 -The Back.
Chapter 11 -Posterior Arm.
&&&&&& The Third and last Massage Video is called "Shoulder
and Neck" : &In this video I will show You how to work in the Shoulder and Neck
area which are the most painful areas where muscles contractures are an everyday problem with a complete shoulder
and neck massage. I will introduce you to the concept of always working an entire muscle's chain. I will teach You
how to work in these muscles in three different positions.
Sitting Position: &working with the "Back Straight " and
"Leaning Forward" .Here you will learn how to do mobilizations in the shoulder area applying
at the same time very good massage techniques for shoulder pain.
Face Up: &working on the Shoulder and Neck with the patient "Face
Up" using all the concepts learned before.
Face Down: &working on these same areas but with the patient "Face
Down" . In this part You will learn how to make a very special technique when learning massage for the
Shoulder called:
Stretching"
which is an excellent technique to be applied in people with pain in the rhomboids muscles (
typically secretary pain ) that is a Muscle Contracture caused by hours of working in a sitting position
among other.
In this third massage video Shoulder and Neck you will find:
General Concepts
Chapter I - The Sitting Position.
Chapter II -Second Position "Face Up" .
Chapter III -Third Position "Face Down" .
Scapular Stretching Technique .
Info about:
"Vicaria Spa and Therapy Center" .
&&&&&&You may spend hundred of dollars taking classes just to learn
what I teach you in these three massage videos and you may never find such an easy technique as I offer.
Don't take my word for it.
Listen what other professionals think about it.
& Testimonial :
I have been a Physical Therapist for about 15 year and I find Mr Soutullo Massage Video-Guide
very useful and easy to learn. I will definitely recommend it to my patients.
Andres Lupiano Physical Therapist
& Testimonial :
After I watched the Massage Videos I thought how it happens it didn't ocurr to me .He has done a
100% POSITIVE !!!
&&&&&&I have put all my love and dedication into the creation of
these three massage videos, ( that took me more than six month of hard work) so you can watch them in the
comfort of your home an learn "How to Give a Great Massage" .
&&&&&&I will be here to answer all of your question in the shortest possible time and
to provide you with the latest updates in the subject.
By getting these Massage Videos
You get at least 10 times your money's worth!
&&&&&&I personally think that they are priceless. After so much
work I am completely confident that they will be a great help for you to the point you will consider them the
In summary, here's what you get:
Massage Video Number One "Learning the Bascis":48 minutes. Introductory Video and 8
Chapter.(Value 19.99 U$D)
Massage&Video Number Two "Learning the Technique": 1 hour 15 minutes.11 ;(Value 19.99
Massage&Video Number Three"Shoulder and Neck": (Includes the "Scapular Stretching
Technique" ) 25 minutes. Introduction and 3 ;&(Value 19.99 U$D)
&&&&&& 1-Download Version: If you respond Right Away, you
get it to the Amazing Introductory price of 59.97 U$S $19.00 U$D.
&&&&&& 2- For those with Dial-up, Slow Internet
Connection or if You just want to watch it on TV I have a& Massage DVD Versions
available:
&&&&&&Order today after I will definitely increase the
price of this introductory offer.
You can't lose with my 100%,
ironclad, moneyback guarantee
&&&&&&" Your satisfaction is guaranteed with our 100%,
no-questions-asked, iron-clad money-back guarantee . If you aren't absolutely thrilled with our product, just
contact us within 1 year and we'll refund 100% of your purchase price . No questions
&&&&&&"You don't have to decide now if this product is for you.
Just get it and try it out. If it doesn't do everything I say and more, if you don't save money, or if your
business doesn't improve, or if your life isn't better, or if you don't absolutely love it, just let me know and
I'll give you every cent of your money back! So you have nothing to lose and everything to gain."
Here's How to Order Right
To your success,
Fernando Soutullo RPT.
P.S. But if you think this product if for you, don't hesitate to get it now!! There is a
limited time for this offer !
P.P.S. You have nothing to worry about if you don't like the product contact
P.P.P.S. Order now and start with these amazing Massage Videos Today !
P.P.P.P.S. Don't forget to subscribe to receive a free massage video clip and a watch free
massage video clip.
Copyright& 2006 by Fernando Soutullo Inc - All Rights Reserved
Online Massage Techniques
(C) 2003 by Fernando Soutullo Inc - All Rights Reserved
Read what my Clients say about the Videos:
Hi, Fernando!
Finished the download. As we say here in Hawai`i, "mahalo nui"! (thanks a lot!)...great stuff!
Got the videos to learn how to give my girlfriend a better massage, so will be trying it out this Tues.-Wed. (then it's her turn to try it on me!).
Testimony from Massage Student:
I want to thank you for putting together&this comprehensive and knowledgeable video set for educating therapist about how to give a proper massage! This will go a long way in my education. It's just like having a personal instructor on hand, to learn all about giving a massage. Thank you so much for this video series!
Elizabeth Tran (CA)
Thank you for your informative video! I love it.
I was finally able to download after the movie open, and I click on Save As, and it will start to download. You can give that hint to others, if they can't figure out what to do, once the movie starts, just let it play and click FILE& (SAVE AS), and then save to computer.& It takes a long time to download. You might wish to consider zipping the file and then they can download a bundle at a time. Total minute for me was around 1 hr. to download everything on cable DSL speed.
March 8, 2007THANKS AGAIN SELLLER GOOD LUCK IN YOUR BUSINESS THANKS FOR ANSWERING SO FAST& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & BEST WISHES& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & SALLY JANE GARCIA
& March 8, 2007HI SELLER I AM VERY DELIGHTFUL WITH THE THREE DVDS I RECEIVED FROM YOU. BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THERE IS OR HAS BEEN A PROBLEM WITH MY PAYMENT ANYTHING JUST LET ME KNOW.&Thanks, verySally Jane Garcua
& I have successfully completed all downloads.& Thanks for all your help.& I have began reviewing the videos, they are very helpful and interesting.& Thanks again.
V/R, M. J. Mitchell
To All Our Clients:
Due to Maintenance and Travel&and Until Further Notice&This Webpage Will Show the Contents
but Will not Sale any Products
or Offer Opt-in list and Free Video Sample.Would you like a massage right now?
The Therapy Agency was established in order to make finding a professional massage therapist in your local area easy:
Would you like a treatment right now?
Details about each therapy can be gained by clicking on the required therapy, within the search for a therapist listings. However, for more information about the general format of a therapy session, then this is the page to read!
Booking your treatment:
The first thing to do, after choosing your preferred therapy, is to
in your area using our unique search facility.
After reading a little more about y and finding out the times they are available from the typical opening hours shown, just follow the link to the booking area. Then make the appropriate payment by Credit or Debt card (or by using a Therapy Voucher™). After payment, you will be taken to a notification page, and a confirmation email will be sent.
Your chosen therapist will then also receive an email from the system, with some of your contact details. He or she will contact you directly to arrange a precise booking time and date from your preference (therapists do take a number of bookings so their availability may be restricted). We recommend choosing a time that is not immediately before or after you will be eating a meal and that will allow you to rest somewhere privately with access to drinking water afterwards.
After the therapist has then confirmed the precise date and time with the online system, you should receive a further confirmation email with the appointment details, and a map and directions of where to find the therapist as appropriate. Then all you need to do is make a note of it in your diary.
Preparations for the therapy session itself - mobile treatments brought to you:
If you have booked a mobile treatment, the therapist will have
confirmed this with you when they contacted you, and would have
found out basic directions on how to find you more easily.
Depending on the type of therapy booked, it's generally best to have a clear floor area of approximately 2 x 2.5 metres (approximately 6'6& by 8'6&) for the massage table or similar (many people find their living room suitable for this purpose).
Please ensure that the room is pleasantly warm, that you are not expecting any visitors or interruptions, and that you can silence the phone after the therapist has arrived (not before, in case they need to phone you to confirm your location).
Some people also like to create ambience with soft music playing. It's also preferable that the room is relatively clear of clutter and has somewhere to sit for both people.
The Therapist will arrive as close to the agreed time as possible. If this is your first session with the therapist, please allow around 90 minutes in total for both an initial consultation, the session itself, and time to pack away and clear up the equipment.
Due to the nature of the service provided, we regret sessions cannot overrun the agreed time (as there is likely to be another client following you). Similarly, if you do not show for the agreed appointment, a refund cannot be provided as the therapist cannot rearrange another client at such short notice (just as you would expect to be paid if you showed up at work at an agreed time, and there was no work provided for you!).
Preparations for the therapy session itself - visiting the therapist's therapy room:
If you have booked a session where you are visiting the therapist's therapy room or similar, along with your confirmation email confirming the precise date and time of the booking, you should have received a link to a map page with written directions to the location.
Please try to arrive as close to the agreed session time as possible. If you arrive sooner the therapist may be still with the previous client. If you expect to be late, please call ahead as soon as possible to let the therapist know. Due to the nature of the service provided, we regret sessions cannot overrun the agreed time (as there is likely to be another client following you). Similarly, if you do not arrive for the appointment, a refund cannot be provided as the therapist cannot rearrange another client at such short notice.
Preliminary Consultations:
Before any therapeutic session with a therapist, the therapist will go through a relatively detailed preliminary questionnaire, to gain an understanding of your medical history. This information will remain confidential between yourself, the therapist, and the Therapy Agency, and will only be shared with others (such as your GP) with your permission, or when it is necessary to do so for legal or safety reasons.
Please view our
for more detailed information about the use of your information.
Clothing and disrobing (where applicable):
Please wear comfortable, loose fitting, clothing for most of the treatments provided by The Therapy Agency. Keep jewellery to a minimum where possible as you are likely to be asked to remove it, and it is better to reduce the risk of it being misplaced after your treatment.
Some treatments can be carried out fully clothed. When you will need to remove clothing, the therapist will explain what you need to remove and will give you privacy while dressing and undressing. For all treatments (particularly with massage techniques), your modesty will be preserved at all times by the effective placements of towels, revealing only the areas to be worked upon at a time.
For certain treatments such as Aromatherapy, it may be recommended to you that to gain the most benefit of the oils used during the treatment, you do not shower for at least a couple of hours after the treatment. It therefore, may be important for you to wear clothing that is unlikely to be damaged if brought into contact with some of the massage oils used. The therapist or The Therapy Agency cannot be held responsible for damage in such occasions.
During the session:
The therapist should at no time make you feel uncomfortable, or
cause you any form of unwanted physical discomfort during the treatment. If, at any time during your session, you wish the therapist to apply more or less pressure during a massage, or you wish to give feedback, or ask questions about the treatment being provided, please feel free to do so. You can even end the treatment midway if you wish. Each therapist will be glad to help, and to put you at ease as much as possible.
Many people feel they have to stay completely still during treatment and this is generally not the case, if you need to shift position or scratch an itch - do say so!
Some people like to talk during treatment but most prefer a relaxing silence. This is your time, so do what feels most helpful or relaxing for you, you can even fall asleep if you need to!
After the session:
With a number of therapies, you may feel a little light-headed, or dizzy immediately after the treatment. This is quite normal, and the therapist should be able to help with a number of techniques to help bring you back down to earth again. After each session, it's normally particularly useful to observe the following, both to help make maximum use of the session, and to minimise any resulting headaches, dizziness, or other cleansing processes:
Please drink plenty of fresh water, to assist the natural detoxification process.
Avoid over exerting the body with lots of immediate physical exercise.
Eat a light diet, in order to encourage healing and detoxification of the digestive system.
Avoid alcohol, drugs, smoking, and caffeine, as these can prevent the body from ridding its toxins.
Try also to have plenty of rest and relaxation to maximise the effects of your treatment.
Your therapist may also give you additional information on how to maintain the effects of your treatment at home. This may include basic dietary advice, postural exercises, or the importance of regular ongoing treatments for effective results. For any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact The Therapy Agency.
Follow up feedback requests:
A few days after your session, you should receive a request by post or email, for information about the session, and your views about it.
We would greatly appreciate your assistance in this matter and will use it to constantly strive to improve the services offered by our therapists, and the service The Therapy Agency can provide to you again in the future.
It shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes to complete, and we would appreciate you being as honest as possible. Any other views you wish to make, which are not expressed in the evaluation form, we would welcome you giving to our office directly, either by phone, email, or post, at the addresses shown on our
Booking another session:
After your treatment we fully appreciate that you are likely to want to book further sessions with the therapist.
If you have their contact details, this can be done directly with the therapist (explaining that the previous session was arranged through The Therapy Agency, in order to assist the therapist finding your details more easily).
Alternatively, if you saved your details with the Therapy Agency Service at the time of the first booking,
you should be able to login to view your details again, and book
additional sessions directly through our website.
Other Questions:
For other questions not answered within this page, or our comprehensive
Please also feel free to consult with your therapist. You can do this at the time of their initial contact with you, at the time of the session, or after the session
You're also welcome to
give a call to one of our advisors at the Therapy Agency through the contact details on our main

我要回帖

更多关于 would like to 的文章

随机推荐