如何把read翻译谷歌德语翻译

这个单词你近期已经查过5次了,小D建议你将它收录到单词本。
单词选择:
时 态:,,名 词:同:
, adjust again after an initial failure
好文推荐:德语……人人都会说!(GERMAN for Chinese speakers) (56002vim) on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app 德语……人人都会说!(GERMAN for Chinese speakers) (56002vim) by Prolog LTD, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
德语……人人都会说!(GERMAN for Chinese speakers) (56002vim)
By Prolog LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Yes! We believe that for you as a CHINESE speaker, this new video phrase guide will make GERMAN much simpler to understand and speak than you ever thought! Our goal is modest... to help you become familiar with basic words and common sentences, so that you can already understand what people are saying you and even chat a bit, or at least say the right thing at the right time. That’s something, isn’t it! At PROLOGMEDIA we have 25 years experience researching and producing exclusive products in the field of language learning, and we have tried to make this course as easy and enjoyable as possible for you. The complete program (PRO version) includes 600 essential vocabulary items and useful phrases in GERMAN. The course consists of 20 chapters (around 2.5 hours in total), each covering a different everyday situation, ranging from getting to know people and making friends to talking on the phone and even to doing business! Whether you are a newcomer to GERMAN or whether you already have basic skills and want to improve your speech and expand your vocabulary, this course is suitable to you. The course is designed for self-study and involves listening to the language, reading the subtitles and of course repeating what you hear. That’s why every word and every sentence is repeated twice... to give you a chance to read... to absorb... and to speak! And by the way, if it doesn’t work for you the first time, it will work the second time or maybe the third. Practice as often as you want! The most important thing is never to be afraid to speak. Ok, so others will guess it’s not your native language... so what? Language brings people together, and people always appreciate it when you try to speak their language, even if you make mistakes… :-) ********* This version includes the Introduction and Chapters 1 and 12. Use In APP purchase to upgrade to the FULL version and download all chapters / movies. ********* The complete course includes: Preface and introduction (included) 1. Things you need to know (included) 2. Starting to Speak 3. How Much, How Many? 4. Common Questions 5. Important Words 6. Adjectives 7. Numbers 8. Colors 9. Days of the Week 10. Telling the Time 11. Personal Details 12. Hotels (included) 13. Car Rentals 14. Friends and Business 15. A New Language 16. Phone Conversations 17. Restaurants and Food 18. Taxis 19. Public Transportation 20. Shopping Enjoy! NOTE: For this VIDEO (PRO version) we recommend using a wired or good Wi-Fi connection for downloading, and please give sufficient time for downloading to finish (around 700MB).
What's New in Version 5.8.91
Better video qualityReady for iPhone 5(Vim)
iPhone Screenshot
Customers Also Bought
FreeCategory: Version: 5.8.91Size: 137 MBLanguages: English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, SpanishSeller: PROLOG LimitedCompatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Customer Ratings
We have not received enough ratings to display an average for the current version of this application.
Top In-App Purchases
德语… …人人都会说!——完整版$7.99
More iPhone Apps by Prolog LTD
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.阅的海词问答与网友补充:
阅的相关资料:
阅 在《外研社德语词典》APP的缩略释义:
lesen [Vt( ... &&
阅 在《外研社法语词典》APP的缩略释义:
passe ... &&
阅 在《外研社西班牙语词典》APP的缩略释义:
阅 在《外研社韩语词典》APP的缩略释义:
??. ?? ... &&
阅 在《外研社俄语词典》APP的缩略释义:
читáть ... &&
阅 在《外研社英语词典》APP的缩略释义:
go o ... &&
阅 在《外研社日语词典》APP的缩略释义:
見る。読む ... &&
阅 在《外研社意大利语词典》APP的缩略释义:
l?gg ... &&
【近义词】
相关词典网站:很高兴认识你,我收到你几封信,我也一直想跟你联系,但是我的英语太差,我只能写和读一点,我不能听与说,所以我想不出一个办法去与你约会.这周我要陪同我女儿上街购物,如果你愿意,下周末我们见面,行吗 的翻译是:Nice to meet you, I received your letter, I have been in touch with you, but my English is too bad, I can only write and read a little, I could not hear and say, so I can't think of a way to go with your date. this week I accompanied my daughter Street shopping, if you like, we meet next weekend, wi 中文翻译英文意思,翻译德语请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
很高兴认识你,我收到你几封信,我也一直想跟你联系,但是我的英语太差,我只能写和读一点,我不能听与说,所以我想不出一个办法去与你约会.这周我要陪同我女儿上街购物,如果你愿意,下周末我们见面,行吗
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Nice to meet you, I received your letters, I have always wanted to contact you, but my English is bad, I can only write and read, I can not hear and speak, so I can not think of a way to appointment with you this week I accompanied my daughter to go shopping, if you like, next weekend we met, all ri
Nice to meet you, I received your letter, I have been in touch with you, but my English is too bad, I can only write and read a little, I could not hear and say, so I can't think of a way to go with your date. this week I accompanied my daughter Street shopping, if you like, we meet next weekend, wi
Nice to meet you, I received your letter, I have been in touch with you, but my English is too bad, I can only write and read a little, I could not hear and say, so I can't think of a way to go with your date. this week I accompanied my daughter Street shopping, if you like, we meet next weekend, wi
I am glad you know you, I have received several letters, I have always wanted to tell you, but I'm in your links, I can only write bad English and reading, I cannot listen and say, "This is why I would like to do not have found a way to go with you this week dating. I would like to accompany me, if
Knows you very happily, I receive your several letters, I also continuously want to relate with you, but my English too is bad, I only can write and read, I cannot listen with to say, therefore I cannot find out means to go to and your appointment. This week I must accompany my daughter to take to t
相关内容&我的名字是我妈妈给我起的 My name is my mother gives me & 每天晚上准时睡觉 Every evening sleeps punctually & 江苏省连云港市苍梧路59号 Jiangsu Province Lienyungang city Cangwu road 59 & Though this belief continues to be strong some people question whether it is true. 虽然这信仰继续是强的某些人问题它是否是真实的。 & Don’t get off the bus until it stopped 不要下公共汽车,直到它停止了 & 你在门外? you in the door? ; & Cooke Taylor Triplet Cooke泰勒三胞胎 & 超级电脑用起来非常爽 The supercomputer uses extremely crisply & 证明文件的名称 Proves the document the name & 检查给客人带走的小菜单或Promotion是否够用,如果不够,请准备 Inspection small menu or Promotion which carries off to the visitor is whether sufficient, if insufficient, please prepare & 他们会在下次买货时和我们联系 They can will buy goods when the next time and we relate & you are so good 您是很好 & 这里 正在翻译,请等待... & 你在门口? you in the door? ; & 外布 Outside cloth & 根が袭ってくる The root comes the 袭 (tsu) (te) & Baby I need you Baby I need you & RMS 250 RMS 250 & 熟知以上两点将有利于更好点和老板相处 Knew very well above two roll-calls are advantageous to a better spot and boss are together & 两者的区别 Both difference & 我们公司的领导体系是这样的:首先是合伙人;其次,直接在合伙人之下的是三位合作伙伴 正在翻译,请等待... & sgnaw
dyk 正在翻译,请等待...
& 还有许多规则 Also some many rules & 努力工作的重要性 Works diligently importance & 街区的 Block & UPU is the convention for charging mail uplifted. This is in response to your request for SQ to carry CK's mail into BOM UPU是大会为充电的邮件上升。 这是以回应您的请求平方能运载CK的邮件入BOM & Thanks the daddy to help me to try to cover up a lie. 感谢爸爸帮助我设法掩盖谎言。 & ???濠村? 正在翻译,请等待...
& 精细复杂的传统图案 Fine complex traditional design & At our school 在我们的学校 & do you with to attempt to force a dismount on the volume 做您与试图强迫一卸下在容量 & ok, i got to go to meeting at 4 at kerry center, maybe 1 or 2 hours. leave soon 好我获取了对节日穿在4 kerry中心,可能1个或2个小时。 留下很快 & 我妈妈煮的东西很好吃, My mother boils the thing is very delicious, & better in time. 及时改善。 & [01:58.09] 正在翻译,请等待...
& Remy CLUB 正在翻译,请等待...
& who kills my dream 谁杀害我的梦想 & Proceeding of Directors 主任 & 讲外来文明和本土文明有机糅合、创新、发展的能力 Speaks the external civilization and the native place civilization mixes organically, the innovation, development ability & 你是最重要的那个人 You are the most important that person & A VCD OF JAPANESE CARTOORS 翻译公司CARTOORS VCD & 我叫王建旭 My name am Wang Jianxu & 口语解析《应用篇》中,心地好老师介绍的口语中常用小词是? The spoken language analyzes "Application", heart good teacher introduced in the spoken language the commonly used minor term is? & 我相信我们会越来越好 I believe us to be able more and more good & so per - SOKO 正在翻译,请等待...
& The modern English lexicology 现代英国词典学 & 我读陈飞中学 I read the Chen Fei middle school & 硫酸镁 Magnesium sulfate & bribery case 贿赂案 & 绿绿的草原 Green prairie & these misconceptions do not remain isolated but become incorporated into a multifaceted, but organised, conceptual framework, making it and the component ideas, some of which are erroneous, more robust but also accessible to modification 这些误解不依然是隔绝,而是变得合并到一个多面,而是组织的,概念性框架里,做它和组分想法,一些,其中是错误的,更加健壮,而且容易接近对修改 & 请输入您需要翻译的文本!他是哪国人 Please input the text which you need to translate! Which people is he & the old man had many predictions and they always happened 老人有许多预言,并且他们总发生了 & attention on their work 注意在他们的工作 & my prior inspection 我预先的检查 & How do I give up you 怎么I放弃您 & 星期日我帮妈妈扫地, I help mother to sweep the floor on Sunday, & Love is the most beautiful of dreams and the worst of nightmares 爱是最美丽的梦想和最坏恶梦 & 陕西霖叶园林装饰工程有限公司 Shaanxi continuous rain leaf botanical garden decoration project limited company & increases your rate of mana recoy ery 增加您的率的mana recoy ery & 上菜了 Has served food & long-forget 长忘记 & 放不下你。 Ne peut pas vous fixer. & multiple of s s的倍数 & 我个人也是雀巢产品的粉丝 I also am the Nestle product bean or sweet potato starch noodles & 你每天都上网吗? You access the net every day? & 日 2011年年10月4日 & 梁静茹面对的困难,没有畏惧,没有退缩,她惊人的毅力和稳定的表现 Liang Jingru faces the difficulty, has not dreaded, has not flinched, her astonishing will and stable performance & These services can be provided on request and will be charged against the official service rates valid at the time in question. 可以应要求提供这些服务和当时被充电反对正式服务费率合法在考虑中。 & 要吃点什么 Must eat any & AHCI mode IDE & 啊 准备晕死了! 起不来了 The preparation corona died! Could not get up & Every evening Sylvie left her grandmothers house at five-thirty to bring their cow home. The old animal spent her days out in the open country eating sweet grass. It was Sylvies job to bring her home to be milked. When the cow heard Sylvies voice calling her, she would hide among the bushes. 每个晚上Sylvie离开她的祖母房子在five-thirty带来他们的母牛家。 度过了她的天在空旷地区吃香草的老动物。 它是Sylvies工作带来她的家被挤奶。 当母牛听见了Sylvies声音告诉她,她在灌木之中会掩藏。 &

我要回帖

更多关于 谷歌德语翻译 的文章

随机推荐