用over造句 of fact造句

造句 a llot of许多 a pair of一副 a piece of一块 after school放学后 all over到处 all right行了_百度知道
造句 a llot of许多 a pair of一副 a piece of一块 after school放学后 all over到处 all right行了
提问者采纳
行了, if you really want to do,我朋友经常和我一起走回家。I ate a piece of bread A lot of books being thrown on the ground 。All over the world people enjoy sports .我吃了一块面包.许多书被扔到了地上。I have a pair of beautiful gloves .我有一双好看的手套。My friends and i often walk home together after school。All right ,如果是你真想做的事.放学后.全世界的人都喜欢运动
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
That&#39.I bought a pair of shoes.She went all over the world.There is a piece of meat in the plate.We often play fs all rightThere are a lot of books on the desk
There are a lot of flowers.I have a pair of Snow boots.Can you give me a piece of bread.Let's go fishing after school.People all over the world like to eat cake.Are you all right?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁overlong-distance的用法和样例:
Switzerland has no sea coast, so it has to pay heavily to buy materials overlong distance.
瑞士没有海岸,所以要是长途运输就要花很大的资金来购买原材料。
However, the ADF controller design is very difficulty employing conventional technique for overlong distance overhead DC line in HVDC system.
但是,对于超长距离架空线路的HVDC系统,ADF的控制器难以按常规方法设计。
The mountains were hazy in the distance.
远处的群山笼罩在雾霭之中。
He judged the distance to a nicety.
他判断距离很正确。
I make the distance anywhere between ten to twelve miles.
我猜想距离在十到十二英里之间。
At a distance of six miles you can't see much.
距离六英里以外的东西很难看清。
overlong-distance的海词问答与网友补充:
overlong-distance的相关资料:
相关词典网站:审题造句_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:757.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢用in、on、under、near、behind、over、in front of,分别造句_百度知道
用in、on、under、near、behind、over、in front of,分别造句
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
房屋的前面有一棵树?什么东西在门缝里。There is a tree in front of the house。Who is behind meMy pen is on the table.书在沙发下面?谁在我后面.我的妈妈坐在爸爸旁边。 The cat is in the house?My mother sits beside my father。Where is inside the door.书店在学校的旁边.猫在屋子里.我的笔在桌子上。The book store is near the school?I am over。A book is under the sofa
其他类似问题
造句的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语造句1.add up 2.add to 3.add…to… 4.add up to 5.祈使句……and…… 6.get sth done 7.be upset about 8.ignore 9.calm down 10.be concerned about 11.be concerned with 12.as for as 13.连词+分词 14.连词+doing 15.should have done 16.go through 17.make sb+名词 18._百度作业帮
英语造句1.add up 2.add to 3.add…to… 4.add up to 5.祈使句……and…… 6.get sth done 7.be upset about 8.ignore 9.calm down 10.be concerned about 11.be concerned with 12.as for as 13.连词+分词 14.连词+doing 15.should have done 16.go through 17.make sb+名词 18.set down 19.强调句型 20.grow crazy about 21.there waas a time when 22.in order to 23.happen to do sth 24.第一次做某事 25.it is no pleasure doing sth 一个短语造一个句子带上句子翻译的 (一定要贴进生活的句子哦)
1.You can add up 4 and 5 to get 9.2.The spoiled boy adds to the burden of his parents.3.Don't add any more problems to the problem set,professor!4.His teaching experience adds up to a total of 40 years.5.Listen carefully and you will learn something helpful.6.Accustomed to a slow pace of life,Mike always gets his homework done over the deadline.7.The father was upset about the disappointing fact that his son wanted to be another him.8.Ignoring the details and studying the key points thoroughly is a wise way to absorb knowledge in a short time.9.No sooner had she calm down at her grandfather's death than something even more awful fell on this unfortunate girl.10.Nowadays,the public is concerned with another critical issue:international trade and open borders.11.I've been concerned about my future career since I was young.12.As far as energy is concerned,the newly invented machine does cut down the consumption of oil.13.Though studying for over a decade,the scientists failed to decide how the once deadly disease disappeared in the 19th century abruptly.14.But doing what's over one's load is never a seemly thing to try.15.Complaining what we should have done is often easier than to figuring out what we should do to fix the trouble.16.All the students are required to go through a book list in Mr Shiller's Economic class.17.We shall always remember Mr Zhou,who made us experts of the study of Mathematical Analysis.18.I have to set down the order of about 30 customers every day.19.It's our youth that we are building for a promising future.20.My daughter Jane,who grows so crazy about Lady Gaga,did not think of the price of the ticket when she hurried to her concert.21.There was a time when college students had a unshakable advantage over people who did not study in universities.22.In order to make ends meet,the poor mother with two baby boys works day and night to get her pay.23.I happen to have chosen the same course of Mary's24.It was my first time to Europe and I fell in love with this continent almost at onece.25.It is no pleasure changing what can't be changed.以上句子全部为原创,而且本人正为大学生,绝对够生活化,希望将翻译的工作留给楼主,好好锻炼~

我要回帖

更多关于 用仿佛造句 的文章

随机推荐