连词成句 friends are。iron fist netflix。picture。thr。in

my paients is in the first photo改成同义句_百度作业帮
my paients is in the first photo改成同义句
my paients is in the first photo改成同义句
你是说patient病人还是parents父母啊?The persons in the first photo are my parents.或The person in the first picture is my patient.
The one who in the first photo is my patien.
the first photo is my patients
保证准确率,最常规变化如下: = My parents are in Photo One.
如果你满意我的答案,敬请点击“选为满意回答”,谢谢!my,in,photo,grandma,the,first,grandpa,are,and连成句子_百度作业帮
my,in,photo,grandma,the,first,grandpa,are,and连成句子
my,in,photo,grandma,the,first,grandpa,are,and连成句子
My grandma and grandpa are in the first photo.六年级连词成句_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
六年级连词成句
3​A​-A​连​词​成​句
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢&&&&&&&&&&&&
小学英语六年级6A改错连词成句练习题
危     萎雫
1.We had a party in the first of October last year.             A
2.What did people usually do at Dragon Boat Festival?           A
3.Su Yang didn't take some photos on Sports Day.                A
4.-Did you went to the park last Sunday?
-Yes, I did.             A
5.That's your coat. My is in the desk.           A
6.-Who's hairdryer is this?
-It's my mother's.A
7.I like to taking photos and drawing pictures.            A
8.I asked he to give the book to Helen.            A
9.Open it to me, please.A
10.-Where are our calculators?
-Here their are.             A
11.She has breakfast under the tree this morning.             A
12.New Year is coming. The students are getting very exciting.                  A
13. Last weekend, Nancy played football and listen to music.A
14.I wanted to visit the zoo about my family.              A
15.Do you visit your relatives and friends last Spring Festival?A
16.They had their very much under a big tree.A
17.She would like two cup of tea.A
18.Mr Smith looks around. There are no one nearby.                 A
19.Ben want to know his classmates' birthday.A
20.He is not a policeman. He is a park keep.A
21.Many boys in our class often does their homework carefully.A
22.There are a lot of sign in the street.               A
23.What does that means?A
24.Today is Saturday. Ben and her cousin Jack are at the zoo.A
25.You must keep quietly near the bird's cage.              A
26.I usually fly a kite in Wednesday.A
27.Grandma waters flowers just now.             A
28.Whose are they from?A
29.She likes swim very much.            A
30.We are in different class.A
31.There are a dog and a cat.A
32.Let's having a look.             A
33.I want go home.A
34.Where are you last week?A
35.The all students are very excited.             A
36.Can you pick up them for me?            A
37.We shouldn't walk in the grass.               A
38.-Can I watch TV now?
-No, you don't.                A
39.We make a lot of kites last weekend.A
40.Did you drank some juice?            A
D銭簡撹鞘1.did, last, you, do, week, what(?)
___________________________________________2.have, from, a, I, present, Mun(.)___________________________________________3.art, an, festival, had, school, our(.)
______________________________________4.water, on, you, farm, trees, the, did(?)____________________________________5.a, made, she, kite, Wednesday, on(.)________________________________________6.play, at, games, they, Spring, Festival(.)___________________________________7.are, many, so, presents, the, under, tree, Christmas, there______________________________________________________________________________8.family, Jim's, in, were, his, house, grandpa's(.)______________________________________________________________________________9.got, have, two, I, from, presents, Mum, Dad, and (.)______________________________________________________________________________10.Tom, about, telling, is, his, presents, Christmas, family's, Lucy (.)______________________________________________________________________________11.a, at, the, had, Children, party, Tom's, house,
Christmas (.)______________________________________________________________________________12.the, very, the, teachers, getting, are, excited, students, and (.)______________________________________________________________________________13.had, my, big, a, I, lunch, with, family (.)______________________________________________________________________________14.usually, eat, we, watch, the, moon, moon, cakes, and (.)______________________________________________________________________________15.at, do, do, people, usually, National, what, Day (?)______________________________________________________________________________16.lots, food, delicious, they, ate, of (.)______________________________________________________________________________17.last, did, you, what, do, week(?)____________________________________________18.the, all, we, very, like, funny, cartoon, much (.)______________________________________________________________________________19.a lot of, we, oranges, them, picked, tasted, and(.)______________________________________________________________________________20.too, to, the, I, want, farm, go, to(.)_____________________________________21.at, what, did, do, you, the, else, camp(?)____________________________________22.them, the, to, next, put, cupboard (.)______________________________________________________________________________23.you, off, grass, means, it, should, keep, the (.)______________________________________________________________________________24.of, a, earphones, would, pair, like, you (?)______________________________________________________________________________25.in, how many, have, birthdays, students, January, their (?)______________________________________________________________________________26.little, girl, her, looking, is, for, the, camera (.)______________________________________________________________________________27.watching, are, the, the, students, running, race (.)______________________________________________________________________________28.on, they, were, a, ago, the, moment,desk(.)___________________________________29.films, were, on, not, the, the, ground(.)_____________________________________30.go, together, school, they, after, home, often (.)______________________________________________________________________________31.is, a, big, cake, birthday, the, table, there, on (?)______________________________________________________________________________32.singing, children, the, song, happy, to, you, birthday, are, the (.)______________________________________________________________________________33.time, for, it, an, is, class, English(.)______________________________________34.blowing, on, the, the, candles, cake, boy, is, the, out (.)______________________________________________________________________________35.is, has, a lot of, only, he, years, three, he, but, always, old, questions(.)______________________________________________________________________________36.some, in, public, see, we, park, the, signs, can (.)______________________________________________________________________________37.means, walk, grass, the, it, shouldn't, we, on (.)______________________________________________________________________________38.are, a lot of, there, in front of, building, the, signs (.)______________________________________________________________________________39.away, stay, from, box, the, we, should (.)____________________________________40.wants, to, but, take, Nancy, some, photos, can't, find, she, her, camera(.)______________________________________________________________________________中考英语连词成句专练_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
中考英语连词成句专练
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 iron fist 的文章

随机推荐