链接成句of,is this your brother,a,your,picture,siater,is,of

连词成句1,this,photo,is,family ,her,of,a,2,your,those,two,are,brothers用my parents提问( )( )those?_百度作业帮 连词成句1,this,photo,is,family ,her,of,a,2,your,those,two,are,brothers用my parents提问( )( )those? 连词成句1,this,photo,is,family ,her,of,a,2,your,those,two,are,brothers用my parents提问( )( )those? 1.this is a photo of her family2.are those you two brothers3.who are 1,2题呢?连词成句1,this,photo,is,family ,her,of,a, 2,your,those,two,are,brothers连词成句:1:gets,o,she,usually,up,late,sunday,morning2:often,you,your,do,how,teeth,brush接着上面的:4:is,the,of,year,jenny,student5:a,she,right,waters,the,times,plants,week大家帮忙看看:这里还有:句型变换,每空一个词:1.yo_百度作业帮 连词成句:1:gets,o,she,usually,up,late,sunday,morning2:often,you,your,do,how,teeth,brush接着上面的:4:is,the,of,year,jenny,student5:a,she,right,waters,the,times,plants,week大家帮忙看看:这里还有:句型变换,每空一个词:1.yo 连词成句:1:gets,o,she,usually,up,late,sunday,morning2:often,you,your,do,how,teeth,brush接着上面的:4:is,the,of,year,jenny,student5:a,she,right,waters,the,times,plants,week大家帮忙看看:这里还有:句型变换,每空一个词:1.you can open the window(改成折使句)______ the window,please2.sam is home(改为否定句)sam______at home 3.can we put our bikes here?(作否定回答)_____,_____ ______.5.i knok the old woman(改为一般疑问句)_____,______ ______.5.is candy the student of the year? (作肯定回答)就到这里了...还有很多..有高分..谢谢! A.1. She usually gets up late on sunday morning.2. How often do you brush your teeth?4.Jenny is the student of the year.5.SHe waters the plants right times a week.B. 1.Do open the window,please.2.Sam isn't at home.3.No,you can't.5.Yes, she is.this is a photo of my school的同义句that,in,bag,apples,your,are(连词成句)very,them,much,I,love(连词成句)Is Tom and Bob students?(找错误的单词)Is the girl your sister?Yes,it is._百度作业帮 this is a photo of my school的同义句that,in,bag,apples,your,are(连词成句)very,them,much,I,love(连词成句)Is Tom and Bob students?(找错误的单词)Is the girl your sister?Yes,it is. this is a photo of my school的同义句that,in,bag,apples,your,are(连词成句)very,them,much,I,love(连词成句)Is Tom and Bob students?(找错误的单词)Is the girl your sister?Yes,it is. This is my school's photo.It's the picture of my school.It's a campus photo of my school.1.Your apples are in the bag.2.I love them very much.3.Are Tom and Bob students?4.Yes,she is.如有问题,欢迎继续追问:) 我咋看不懂?please把后边那几个也说了,谢谢了! 1. that,in,bag,apples,your,are(连词成句) 2. very,them,much,I,love(连词成句) 3. Is Tom and Bob students?(找错误的单词) 4. Is the girl your sister? Yes,it is. 后几个按你题目的顺序答的(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({ id: '2014386', container: s, size: '234,60', display: 'inlay-fix' 下载本文档需要登录,并付出相应积分。() (已有0人评价) 下载:0次格式:pdf页数:55贡献者:Huskysports上传时间: 17:36 4人评价61页 0人评价307页 0人评价312页 0人评价26页 1人评价98页 所需积分:(友情提示:所有文档均可免费预览!下载之前请务必先预览阅读,以免误下载造成积分浪费!) (多个标签用逗号分隔) 文不对题,内容与标题介绍不符 广告内容或内容过于简单 文档乱码或无法正常显示 若此文档涉嫌侵害了您的权利,请参照说明。EXERCISES FOR NOUNWHICH & WHY1.I tried every____to make him give up smoking,but it failed.A means B mean C ways D way2.Then this is a picture of____.What a proud boy you were!A your B yours C you D yourself3.The old professor is a friend____.A of the_百度作业帮 EXERCISES FOR NOUNWHICH & WHY1.I tried every____to make him give up smoking,but it failed.A means B mean C ways D way2.Then this is a picture of____.What a proud boy you were!A your B yours C you D yourself3.The old professor is a friend____.A of the EXERCISES FOR NOUNWHICH & WHY1.I tried every____to make him give up smoking,but it failed.A means B mean C ways D way2.Then this is a picture of____.What a proud boy you were!A your B yours C you D yourself3.The old professor is a friend____.A of the university'sB of a university'sC of the doctor'sD of a doctor's4.When I give up work I shall take a long ___by sea.A travel B journey C voyage D trip5.The____of accident always makes me feel sad.A travel B look C sight D scenery6.-What was it?-Just a(n)___,it's gone now.A injury B ache C wound D pain7.He told me he had been offered a very well-paid___.A business B service C work D position8.The manager has got a good business____so the company is doing well.A idea B sense C thought D thinking9.You can take as many as you like because they are free of___.A fare B charge C money D pay 原来百度修改也有固定次数.只好换个ID9.(B)free of charge 免费 固定搭配 8.(B)a good business sense 有经济头脑 7.(D) offer sb. a job/position 提供给某人一个职位 6.(C) injury伤害 wound 伤口 那是什么? 只是一个伤口. 5.(C)travel 旅行 look 眼色 外表 外貌 sight 场面 scenery 风景 此句话翻译:这场事故场景一直使我感到非常悲伤 3.(C)这个老教授是那个医生的朋友.THE 特指 university当然不可能拉.意思不对.这个教授是那个大学的朋友.不对吧~~ 4.(C)by sea 乘船,经海路 travel 不可数名词 不可以加”a” journey长途旅行, 旅程, 路程(常指陆路) voyage 航海;航行 trip (短途)旅行 long 是长途旅行 而且是乘船 所以用voyage2.(B)你的照片 1.(A)every 后跟名词 "方法" 是单数 every means to 这个课本里有啊~固定要背出来的 means 这里是方法 是名词 单复同形 every way 虽然WAY也有方法的意思,但是后不跟TO 常常用IN EVERY WAY 1.A2.C3.C4.C5.C6.B7.D8.B9.B 9.(B)free of charge 免费 固定搭配8.(B)a good business sense 有经济头脑7.(D) offer sb. a job/position 提供给某人一个职位6.(C) injury伤害 ache 疼痛

我要回帖

更多关于 is this your handbag 的文章

随机推荐