what dou you miss开心直播 most about your home when you are away?这个问题怎么答,并且要说出理由

如何回答托福口语:What do you miss most when you are away from home?_百度知道
如何回答托福口语:What do you miss most when you are away from home?
托佛口语问题,不知道说点什么,麻烦大家帮我想想是what不是whomiss这里不是失去的意思。。。之前知道有人问这个问题,回答的人连题都不看清楚,让人郁闷
。。。。我知道是想念,怕有人乱说话特意注明了下,家人切题么?那不成了who了么
提问者采纳
问题的意思是 当你离开家的时候,你最想念什么?可以说 你的家人和朋友,因为他们陪你走过了过去的X年生活也可以想念 家乡的天空,它让你想到了什么想念某一个地方,里面有你的什么回忆。总之人事物最好分点说,这样思路很清晰,个人看法啦。
提问者评价
谢谢,大脑麻痹啦,思路太局限了,你帮我点亮了个小灯泡!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
全句的意思是“当你远离家的时候你最思念的人{或物(WHAT这里代指)}谁?MISS:想念,思念
miss是想念,可以回答 家人
托福口语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2013仁爱七年级英语下册Unit 6 Topic 2测试题(含答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2013仁爱七年级英语下册Unit&6&Topic&2测试题(含答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2013仁爱七年级英语下册Unit&6&Topic&2测试题(含答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 y kj.Co m Unit 6& Topic 2& (考试时间:90分钟,满分:100分)题号&第一部分&第二部分&第三部分&总分&Ⅰ&Ⅱ&Ⅲ&Ⅳ&Ⅰ&Ⅱ&Ⅲ&Ⅳ&Ⅰ&Ⅱ&Ⅲ&得分&&&&&&&&&&&&第一部分& 听力(20分)Ⅰ. 听句子,选择正确图片。每个句子读一遍。(5分)(&& )1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&A&&&&&& &B&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C(&& )2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& &A&&&&&&&&&&&& &B&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C(&& )3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& &A&&&&&&& &B&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C(&& )4& .&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& &A&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C(&& )5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& &A&&&&&&&&&&& &B&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& CⅡ. 听对话,判断正(T)误(F)。每段对话读一遍。(5分) (&& )6. Jim lives in a townhouse.(&& )7. Linda’s house is close to the restaurant.(&& )8. There is a post office near here.(&& )9. There are some bus stops near her home.(&& )10. The community is quiet.Ⅲ. 听对话,选择正确答案。每段对话读两遍。(5分)听第一段对话,回答第11~12题。(&& )11. Where are Kangkang and Jane?A. At school.&&& B. At home.&&&&&&&& &&C. In a hospital.(&& )12. Why does Jane ask Kangkang for help?A. Because there are a few books.B. Because those books are new.C. Because the books are heavy.听第二段对话,回答第13~15题。 (&& )13. Which floor does Jenny live on?A. On the first floor. && B. On the second floor.&& &C. We don’t know.(&& )14. What does Jenny want to buy?A. Some bread. &&& B. Some milk. &&&C. Some Coke.(&& )15. Where is the supermarket?A. At the end of the road.& B. On the street corner.&&C. Next to the post office.Ⅳ. 听短文,选择正确答案。短文读两遍。(5分)(&& )16. Is Zhang Hua’s home near his school?&&&&&& A. Yes, it is.&&&&&&&&& & B. No, it isn’t&&&&& &&C. We don’t know.(&& )17. Zhang Hua’s family rent the apartment for _______ a month.&&&&&& A.¥ 200&&&&&&&&&&& & B.¥ 300&&&&&&&&& &&& &C.¥ 400(&& )18. What’s near Zhang Hua’s home?A. There is an apartment building.B. There are many bookstores.C. There are many shops and restaurants.(&& )19. Is there a community service center in Zhang Hua’s area?A. No, there isn’t.&& B. Yes, there is.& &&&C. We don’t know(&& )20. Zhang Hua likes living in __________.&&&&&& A. a quiet and clean communityB. a noisy communityC. a big restaurant
第二部分& 英语知识运用(55分)Ⅰ. 单项选择。(10分)(&& )1.―___________―It’s an apartment building.A. What’s your home?&B. Where’s your house?C. What kind of house do you live in?&D. Where’s the home?(&& )2.―_______ much water in the glass?―No, only a little!A. Are there&B. There are&C. Is there&D. There is(&& )3.―Would you like me to help you?―_____________A. Sorry, I don’t know.&B. No problem.C. This way, please.& &D. Yes, thanks.& (&& )4. Kangkang’s home is not _____ the school. He usually goes to school on foot.A. far from&B. away from&C. far away&D. far(&& )5. Look! There are so many students _______ in the pool.A. swim &B. are swimming&C. swims&D. swimming(&& )6.―Do you like living in this community?―Yes, of course. I ________ here!A. had a colorful life&B. having a colorful lifeC. have colorful life&D. have a colorful life(&& )7. The old woman lives _____ a house _____ a garden.A. and&B. with&C. with&D. in(&& )8. We can buy many school things, ________ pens, pencils and rulers in the shop.A. each other&B. such as &C. at all&D. and so on(&& )9.―How about playing soccer after school?―I’d love to, but I have _____ homework to do.A. a lot of&B. a lot&C. many&D. a few(&& )10.―Excuse me, this bag is too heavy. ________―Of course.A. Can I help you?&B. Could you help me?C. Let’s help him.&&D. Let me help you.& Ⅱ. 情景交际。(5分)根据对话的情景,从方框中选择适当的句子补全对话。A: Excuse me. My name is Linda.&& 11& B: Oh, welcome! I’m Karen.A: I’m new here.&& 12& B: Sure.A:&& 13&& Are there any near here?B: Yes.&& 14& A: OK. And is there a bank near here?B:&& 15&& But there is an ATM(自动取款机)in the supermarket.A: Thanks a lot. A. I’m looking for a supermarket.B. No, there isn’t.C. My home is next to yours.D. There is one in front of our community.E. Would you like to help me?11. _____&& 12. _____&& 13. _____&& 14. _____&& 15. _____Ⅲ. 完形填空。(10分)Different people live in different kinds of houses. Li Lei is a student. He& 16& in an apartment. He thinks the apartment& 17& wonderful. Jane’s home is& 18& from her school. So she lives in the dormitory(宿舍)& 19& her classmates and friends. The Greens have a big farm in the countryside. They live in a& 20 . They think it’s quiet and& 21& there. Mrs. Wang lives in a townhouse. She lives with her& 22 . She thinks it’s convenient (方便的).& 23& kind of house do you live in? What do you& 24& it? Please& 25& me an e-mail to wonghong@126. com. Thank you!(&& )16. A. lives&B. comes&C. studies&D. walks(&& )17. A. are&B. is&C. am&D. be(&& )18. A. go&B. behind&C. near&D. far(&& )19. A. at&B. on&C. with&D. in(&& )20. A. apartment&B. farmhouse&C. townhouse&D. dormitory(&& )21. A. beautiful&B. quiet&C. clean&D. careful(&& )22. A. father&B. family&C. mother&D. brother(&& )23. A. Why&B. When&C. What&D. Where(&& )24. A. like to&B. like&C. think&D. think of(&& )25. A. give&B. gives&C. giving&D. to giveⅣ. 阅读理解。(30分)&(A)For RentWonderful rooms.Only for girls.Room with one bed:¥ 250 a monthTwo beds:¥ 400 a monthCall Miss Li at . Room WantedLook for a room for two people.Quiet and clean.Under¥ 400 a month.Mr. TangTel:
LostAn English workbook.My name isWang Tao.Please call me.Thanks a lot. Tel:Actors WantedCan work with others.Can sing and dance.Work time:every dayWant to be anActor? Call Mr.Zhang at .
根据表格内容,选择正确答案。(&& )26. If Jane wants to rent a room, she can call_____.A. Mr. Tang&&B. Mr. ZhangC. Miss Li&&D. Wang Tao(&& )27. Mr. Tang needs _____.A. a room for two people&B. a room with three bedsC. an English workbook&D. an actor(&& )28. If you find an English workbook, you can call Wang Tao at _____.A. &&B. C. &&D. (&& )29. From the passage, we can know that an actor can _______. xK b1& .ComA. work with others&&B. singC. dance&&D. A, B and C(&& )30. Which of the following is NOT true?A. Mr. Tang doesn’t want a room for¥ 500 a month.B. Wang Tao’s English workbook is lost.C. If Michael wants to rent a room, he can call Miss Li.D. A boy can call Mr. Zhang if he wants to be an actor.(B)&My name is Xiao Jun. I come from the countryside. Now I’m studying in a big city. People can eat all kinds of foods and do lots of things. It’s so convenient(便利的). Many people like living in the city. But I don’t like it very much. In the city, the traffic is heavy and the cost of living is high. It’s noisy, too.I miss the life in the countryside. There are many houses with big yards. The air is fresh and the water is clean. We can see green trees and colorful flowers here and there. More people like living in the countryside now.根据短文内容,选择正确答案。 (&& )31. Xiao Jun is studying _______ now.A. in the countrysideB. in a big cityC. in a tall buildingD. in a big house(&& )32. What does Xiao Jun think of the traffic in the city?A. The traffic in the city is heavy.&&B. The traffic in the city is not heavy.C. The traffic in the countryside is heavier than that in the city.&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. We don’t know.(&& )33. What can people see in the countryside? _______A. Heavy traffic.B. Noisy streets.C. Green trees and colorful flowers.D. Tall buildings.(&& )34. Which of the following is TRUE?A. In the city there aren’t any tall buildings.B. The air in the countryside is not fresh.C. Xiao Jun misses the life in the countryside.D. The cost of living in the city is not high.(&& )35. The main(主要的)idea of the passage(短文)is that _________.A. many people like living in the cityB. Xiao Jun doesn’t like the city life very muchC. people can see green trees in the countrysideD. life in the city is different from that in the countryside (C)&根据图表内容,完成任务。任务一:判断正(T)误(F)。(&& )36. There is a school on Xinhua Street.任务二:回答问题。(每空一词)37. Is there a hospital close to the apartment?__________, _________ ________.任务三:完成下列句子。(每空一词)38. There is a bank ______ ______ ______ ______ Xinhua Street and Nanjing Road.39. There is a park ______ ______ the library.40. The bus station is ______ the restaurant ______ the parking lot.第三部分& 写作 (25分)Ⅰ. 词汇部分。(10分)(A)根据句意及首字母提示,在空白处填入适当的单词。41. Mr. Green lives just next to me. He is my n_____.42. The second m_____ of the year is February.43. At the e_____ of the road, there is a bookstore.44. Please be quiet. The baby is s_____ now.& 45. China is a great c______. All of us love it very much.(B)根据句意,从方框中选择适当的词,并用其适当形式填空。move, child, cost, sport, close46.―What do you usually do in your free time?&―I usually do _______.47. This new bike is ¥ 800! It ________ too much.48. Please ________ your books and look at the blackboard.49.―Where do you want to _____?&―To Xiamen.50. Look! Those _____ are flying kites in the park.
Ⅱ. 句型转换。(每空一词)(5分)51. There aren’t any trees on the left of the house.(改为同义句)There _______ _______ trees on the left of the house.52. There is a little milk in the bottle.(对画线部分提问)____ ____ milk is there in the bottle?&& 53. There are 24 classes in our school.(改为同义句)&&&&& Our school _____ 24 classes.& 54. There is a bank near here.(改为复数句)There ______ _______ ______ near here.55. We go to school on weekdays.(改为同义句)We go to school _______ Monday _______ Friday.Ⅲ. 书面表达。(10分)有人喜欢住在城里,有人喜欢住在乡下,你喜欢住在哪里呢?请写一篇70个词左右的短文,说说你喜欢住在那里的理由。________________________________________________________________________ _________
&听 力 材 料
Unit 6& Topic 2Ⅰ. 听句子,选择正确图片。每个句子读一遍。1. Mr. Green lives in an apartment building.2. Look! The boy is sleeping in class.3. There is a supermarket near my home.4. The traffic is heavy on the street.5. Living in the countryside is quiet and clean.Ⅱ. 听对话,判断正(T)误(F)。每段对话读一遍。6. W: Jim, what kind of home do you live in?&M: It’s a townhouse.7. M: Is your house close to the shop, Linda?&W: No. My house is close to the restaurant.8. M: Is there a post office near here?&W: No, there isn’t.9. M: Are there any bus stops near your home?&W: No, there aren’t.& 10. M: Do you like living in this community?W: Yes, it’s quiet here.Ⅲ. 听对话,选择正确答案。每段对话读两遍。听第一段对话,回答第11~12题。W: Excuse me, Kangkang.M: What’s up, Jane?W: These books are very heavy. Could you help me take them to the classroom?M: Of course. Let’s go.听第二段对话,回答第13~15题。W: Excuse me, I’m Jenny, your new neighbor. I live on the second floor.M: Oh, welcome! I’m Tom. Can I help you?W: I’m looking for a supermarket. I want to buy some milk. Is there a supermarket near here?M: Yes, there is one at the end of the road.W: Thank you.M: You’re welcome.Ⅳ. 听短文,选择正确答案。短文读两遍。(M:)My name is Zhang Hua. My home is in an apartment building. It’s in a community near my school. We rent the apartment with three bedrooms for¥ 300 a month. There are many shops and restaurants near my home, and there is a community service center in our area. Many people live in the community. It’s on a quiet street. I like living in this quiet and clean community. &参考答案及解析
Unit 6& Topic 2第一部分& 听力Ⅰ. 1. B&& 2. C&& 3. B&& 4. A&& 5. AⅡ. 6. T&& 7. T&& 8. F&& 9. F&& 10. TⅢ. 11. A&& 12. C&& 13. B&& 14. B&& 15. A& Ⅳ. 16. A&& 17. B&& 18. C&& 19. B&& 20. A第二部分& 英语知识运用Ⅰ. 1. C&& 询问某人住在什么样的房子里,用What kind of home does sb. live in? A、D不合常理,B项是具体询问房子在哪里,故选C。2. C&& water为不可数名词,be动词用is,且本句为一般疑问句。故选C。3. D&& 问句为“提供帮助”的交际用语,其答语通常有Yes, thanks.或No, thanks。4. A&& far(away)from“离……很远”,故选A。5. D&& 句型there be… +V-ing形式,故选D。6. D&& 短语have a colorful life“生活得丰富多彩”。根据上句可知此句应用一般现在时,故选D。7. C&& live为不及物动词,后面跟宾语时,live后应加介词in,据此应排除B和D;表示 “带有” 时应用介词with,据此应排除D,故选C。8. B&& such as“例如”,常用来列举同类事物,故选B。9. A&& a lot of和lots of后均可接不可数名词;a few和many后接可数名词;a lot修饰动词,指程度。homework为不可数名词,故选A。10. B& 选项B为表示“请求帮助”的句子,其他三个选项均为“提供帮助”的用语。故选B。Ⅱ. 11. C&& 12. E&& 13. A&& 14. D&& 15. B& Ⅲ. 16. A& 表示住在哪里用live in+地点,故选A。17. B& 此处apartment为单数,后面系动词用is,故选B。18. D& 根据下文So she lives in the dormitory …可知Jane的家离宿舍很远。far from “离……很远”,故选D。19. C& 根据文章的意思,可知Jane可以和同学朋友住在一起,live with sb.“和某某住在一起”。故选C。20. B& apartment“单元房”;townhouse“排房”;dormitory“宿舍”。故选B。21. C& clean“清新干净”;careful“仔细的”;quiet“安静的”;beautiful“美丽的”。根据文意,可知乡村是既安静又清新,故选C。22. B& 根据文意,可知Mrs. Wang和她的家人住一起,故选B。23. C& 表示“你住在什么样的房子里”用句子What kind of house do you live in,故选C。24. D& think of …“对某某的想法,觉得某某怎么样”,故选D。25. A& give sb. an e-mail“给某人发邮件”,please后接动词原形,故选A。Ⅳ. &&(A)26. C& 根据表格一的最后两行Call Miss Li at …可知是Miss Li,故选C。27. A& 根据表格二Look for a room for two people.可知唐先生求租双人间,故选A。28. D& 根据表格三Tel:可知王涛的联系电话是,故选D。29. D& 根据表格四Can work with… and dance.可知要想成为一名演员必须具备的能力有三项,故选D。30. C& 根据表格一only for girls可知,只供女孩租用,Michael是男孩,故选C。(B)31. B& 根据第一段第二句I come from the countryside.可知肖军正在城市求学,故选B。32. A& 根据第一段倒数第二句In the city, the traffic is heavy…可知是heavy,故选A。33. C& 根据第二段第四句We can see green trees and colorful flowers here and there.可知农村到处可以看到树木花草,故选C。34. C& 根据第二段第一句I miss the life in the countryside.可知肖军怀念农村生活,故选C。35. D& 短文对比了城乡生活,指出了不同之处。故选D。(C)36. T37. Y there is 38. on the corner of39. next to/close to40. and第三部分& 写作Ⅰ. (A)41. neighbor&42. month&43. end&44. sleeping&45. country(B)46. sports&47. costs&48. close&49. move&50. childrenⅡ. 51. are no&& 52. How much&& 53. has&& 54. are some banks&& 55. toⅢ. 参考范文:Some people like living in the city. Some people like living in the countryside. I like living in the city. There are different kinds of shops in the cities. You can buy many things. When you go out, you can take a bus, a subway or a taxi. The schools in the city are nice and big. Although (虽然) cities are often noisy and the living cost is high, I like living in the city. 文 章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 y kj.Co m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?How do you know when you are truly in love
How do you know when you are truly in love?
How do you know when you are truly in love?
already exists.
Would you like to merge this question into it?
already exists as an alternate
of this question.
Would you like to make it the primary and merge this question into it?
exists and is an alternate of .
Merge this question into
and merge into it
You know that you are in love when you are truly in love when you can't stand being away from that person for to long, when you are willing to do anything for that person like me, I found out the first time because I couldn't stop looking in her eyes I love being around her and every day we grow closer and closer some times it gets hard but at the end she knows how much I love her and how much she means to me! You know you're in love by everything you do, you do thinking about that special someone. You wake up and that person comes to your mind. You count the minutes to talk to them and see them. Thinking about that person makes you smile and even just looking at them makes you smile. Their mistakes seem cute to you and make you laugh. All you want to do is be with them even if you guys are bored and not doing anything. It's meaningful just because your with them. You put your love first than anyone and try to be a better person just for them. That person gives your life meaning. They are your best friend at the same time as your lover and will give you the advice you need. The fights and disagreements do not make you stop loving them. To make it short, he or she is your world. Don't worry, you will just know. If you ask, you either doubt your feelings, in which case you aren't truly in love, or you don't know if the relationship will/would work out, which is an altogether different question, since being truly in love isn't enough for a successful relationship, though it's a good start, especially if by "you" you mean "both of you". There are a lot of indicators that allows you to know when you are in love. I realized recently that even if you see your love everyday at work, even if they sit right next to you, every time you turn around and you look at this person it feels like your seeing him/her for the first time, and that awesome feeling come over you, and you just feel like the luckiest person in the world. You look at that person and you just feel like you can do anything, you feel inspired to be a better person, like you're the king of the world. You want to be a better person for yourself and for that person. All your self doubt and issues disappear with just one look.Being truly in love makes you love and respect yourself, and in essence you will know.Remember you must love yourself before you can truly love someone else. I believe that you don't ha you just know.You get this amazing feeling when they touch you or just hold you.You get butterflies no matter how long you have known them.When they hug you, every wall that you have ever built from keeping them out breaks down.You just want to be with them. Laying in their arms just makes you forget about the world and all the pain.I believe you know your in love when there always on your mind when you see them you get nervous. I've known her for years and we have been friends for four years and I still get nervous when I see her. She's gets me frustrated, but I can never be mad. I love everything about her, even her imperfections.You cant help who you love its just something that happens. you cant choose no matter how much you want to. True love never ends. When you know that this is the person you want to spend the rest of your whole life with, you won't have a second glance at another man/woman, you trust them in anything and everything, when not everything is about sex, when you greet them you feel all warm and fuzzy inside and wear a big great smile on your face and you rush to meet then with a kiss and hug, when you are apart your heart aches, when you think about the future you only see you and him and possibly marriage and babies, a happy family, if another guy/girl makes a pass at you and you proudly say to them, i have a boyfriend and tell them to back off please, when you look into your lovers eyes and you just keep staring, you just know really, deep down that they are the one, because you'd do anything in the world for that person, and couldn't imagine your life without them. This is very lame but true. You know when you are in love when: -you look at him/her, he/she is the only person you see in the room -he/she smiles, you feel warm heatwaves rushing through your body -he/she looks at you, you want to hold onto the stare forever -every time you go home, you miss his/her voice and smile and personality -you wake up in the morning, the first thing you think of is him/her Belie don't let people put you off true love. Get to know this person before you make any moves. When you can't stand to be away from this person for more than a second and when you have a bad day as soon as you see their face you forget what was wrong and your heart skips a beat when they're around. That's how you know when your in love. When you THINK about that person every night, when you stare at them in class or at work or when you want to tell that person how you feel about him/her, or when you cry about that person and want to send him a letter, but are afraid to. I personally think, when your stomach feels funny, you can't wait to see him/her and you feel very nervous about it too. When you are always thinking of him/her. When you are very shy and timid towards him or her. When your body trembles when touched. I'm pretty sure that's real love. I think that true love is unconditional... It's not about a feeling you have but about a decision you have made... You just know in your heart that this person is for you - not because they are perfect - cause even their imperfections attract you to them... But your strength is their weakness and your weakness is their strength - and so you love balancing one another out and make a great time in the race of life! LOVE IS NOT A FEELING - IT IS AN ACT OF YOUR WILL! And if it is God's plan for you... all the better! You will have absolute peace in your heart! When you are willing to do anything for this person, you think about her/him all the time, you want to be with them, you want to spend time with them, you wonder what they are up too, the thought of them just races through your mind all day, you just want them to always be happy. Well when you are in love it seems like a happy feeling and most probably you would be more positive. You might daydream a lot. You may appear to be nervous and do something completely unpredictable in front of him. You may get nervous when he looks at you. You think a lot about him. If you are truly in love... there is no mistaking it. It's so overwhelming that it seems to take you completely away. Have you ever experienced something so intense, so complete, so infatuating that you seem to disappear, you lose yourself. That's love. When you are with that someone and they are all you see, feel... you lose yourself in that someone. It's scary... but there is no other feeling like it in the whole world. When you wake up in the morning and within minutes... he/she is all you begin thinking about... when you go to bed and your bed is empty... even though your in it... it's empty. When you save your Tee Shirt he/she wore.... you can smell her/his fragrance... your captivated... almost helpless it seems... when your talking on the phone and through any silence... knowing they're on the other end... it's enough...just knowing they're there. It's unbelievable you know. You don't. Love doesn't exist in the ridiculous way that it is broadcast on TV and in books. It just happens and it's not something you can identify or label.
When you are truly in love you may not be able to identify or label it at first but you will definitely know it's different from anything you have experienced before and unless you have experienced it you will not understand what is being said on these answers. There are different levels of love and I believe that you can love people along the way in your life but once in a while you meet someone special who just knocks you off your feet. It is very different and you will soon realize that it is very different and special. You accept them for everything that they are, he/she can walk into the room and everything else disappears, they are always on your mind and in your heart, you can't imagine being with anyone else and even if separated for long periods of time you are never even remotely tempted, you want to share everything that you love with that person and want him or her to share everything that they love with you. They become your world but you become a better individual because of that special person. You have more to offer everyone and everything in your life. If separated for long periods of time it's not "out of sight out of mind" it is ' I can't wait to see him/her again' and it seems to last forever until you do. It is deep love and long-lasting love and can stand the test of time when nothing else does.
You know that you are in love when you are truly in love when you can't stand being away from that person for to long, when you are willing to do anything for that person like me, I found out the first time because I couldn't stop looking in her eyes I love being around her and every day we grow closer and closer some times it gets hard but at the end she knows how much I love her and how much she means to me! You know you're in love by everything you do, you do thinking about that special someone. You wake up and that person comes to your mind. You count the minutes to talk to them and see them. Thinking about that person makes you smile and even just looking at them makes you smile. Their mistakes seem cute to you and make you laugh. All you want to do is be with them even if you guys are bored and not doing anything. It's meaningful just because your with them. You put your love first than anyone and try to be a better person just for them. That person gives your life meaning. They are your best friend at the same time as your lover and will give you the advice you need. The fights and disagreements do not make you stop loving them. To make it short, he or she is your world. Don't worry, you will just know. If you ask, you either doubt your feelings, in which case you aren't truly in love, or you don't know if the relationship will/would work out, which is an altogether different question, since being truly in love isn't enough for a successful relationship, though it's a good start, especially if by &you& you mean &both of you&. There are a lot of indicators that allows you to know when you are in love. I realized recently that even if you see your love everyday at work, even if they sit right next to you, every time you turn around and you look at this person it feels like your seeing him/her for the first time, and that awesome feeling come over you, and you just feel like the luckiest person in the world. You look at that person and you just feel like you can do anything, you feel inspired to be a better person, like you're the king of the world. You want to be a better person for yourself and for that person. All your self doubt and issues disappear with just one look.Being truly in love makes you love and respect yourself, and in essence you will know.Remember you must love yourself before you can truly love someone else. I believe that you don't ha you just know.You get this amazing feeling when they touch you or just hold you.You get butterflies no matter how long you have known them.When they hug you, every wall that you have ever built from keeping them out breaks down.You just want to be with them. Laying in their arms just makes you forget about the world and all the pain.I believe you know your in love when there always on your mind when you see them you get nervous. I've known her for years and we have been friends for four years and I still get nervous when I see her. She's gets me frustrated, but I can never be mad. I love everything about her, even her imperfections.You cant help who you love its just something that happens. you cant choose no matter how much you want to. True love never ends. When you know that this is the person you want to spend the rest of your whole life with, you won't have a second glance at another man/woman, you trust them in anything and everything, when not everything is about sex, when you greet them you feel all warm and fuzzy inside and wear a big great smile on your face and you rush to meet then with a kiss and hug, when you are apart your heart aches, when you think about the future you only see you and him and possibly marriage and babies, a happy family, if another guy/girl makes a pass at you and you proudly say to them, i have a boyfriend and tell them to back off please, when you look into your lovers eyes and you just keep staring, you just know really, deep down that they are the one, because you'd do anything in the world for that person, and couldn't imagine your life without them. This is very lame but true. You know when you are in love when: -you look at him/her, he/she is the only person you see in the room -he/she smiles, you feel warm heatwaves rushing through your body -he/she looks at you, you want to hold onto the stare forever -every time you go home, you miss his/her voice and smile and personality -you wake up in the morning, the first thing you think of is him/her Belie don't let people put you off true love. Get to know this person before you make any moves. When you can't stand to be away from this person for more than a second and when you have a bad day as soon as you see their face you forget what was wrong and your heart skips a beat when they're around. That's how you know when your in love. When you THINK about that person every night, when you stare at them in class or at work or when you want to tell that person how you feel about him/her, or when you cry about that person and want to send him a letter, but are afraid to. I personally think, when your stomach feels funny, you can't wait to see him/her and you feel very nervous about it too. When you are always thinking of him/her. When you are very shy and timid towards him or her. When your body trembles when touched. I'm pretty sure that's real love. I think that true love is unconditional... It's not about a feeling you have but about a decision you have made... You just know in your heart that this person is for you - not because they are perfect - cause even their imperfections attract you to them... But your strength is their weakness and your weakness is their strength - and so you love balancing one another out and make a great time in the race of life! LOVE IS NOT A FEELING - IT IS AN ACT OF YOUR WILL! And if it is God's plan for you... all the better! You will have absolute peace in your heart! When you are willing to do anything for this person, you think about her/him all the time, you want to be with them, you want to spend time with them, you wonder what they are up too, the thought of them just races through your mind all day, you just want them to always be happy. Well when you are in love it seems like a happy feeling and most probably you would be more positive. You might daydream a lot. You may appear to be nervous and do something completely unpredictable in front of him. You may get nervous when he looks at you. You think a lot about him. If you are truly in love... there is no mistaking it. It's so overwhelming that it seems to take you completely away. Have you ever experienced something so intense, so complete, so infatuating that you seem to disappear, you lose yourself. That's love. When you are with that someone and they are all you see, feel... you lose yourself in that someone. It's scary... but there is no other feeling like it in the whole world. When you wake up in the morning and within minutes... he/she is all you begin thinking about... when you go to bed and your bed is empty... even though your in it... it's empty. When you save your Tee Shirt he/she wore.... you can smell her/his fragrance... your captivated... almost helpless it seems... when your talking on the phone and through any silence... knowing they're on the other end... it's enough...just knowing they're there. It's unbelievable you know. You don't. Love doesn't exist in the ridiculous way that it is broadcast on TV and in books. It just happens and it's not something you can identify or label. &br /&&br /& Another &br /&&br /& When you are truly in love you may not be able to identify or label it at first but you will definitely know it's different from anything you have experienced before and unless you have experienced it you will not understand what is being said on these answers. There are different levels of love and I believe that you can love people along the way in your life but once in a while you meet someone special who just knocks you off your feet. It is very different and you will soon realize that it is very different and special. You accept them for everything that they are, he/she can walk into the room and everything else disappears, they are always on your mind and in your heart, you can't imagine being with anyone else and even if separated for long periods of time you are never even remotely tempted, you want to share everything that you love with that person and want him or her to share everything that they love with you. They become your world but you become a better individual because of that special person. You have more to offer everyone and everything in your life. If separated for long periods of time it's not &out of sight out of mind& it is ' I can't wait to see him/her again' and it seems to last forever until you do. It is deep love and long-lasting love and can stand the test of time when nothing else does.
Minor edit?
+ 670 others
found this useful
Was this answer useful?
Thanks for the feedback!
What made you want to go on Survivor?
You will know by the way they treat you and the way you treat them  and the feelings that fall in between. Love is recipricated  differently with each individual but you wil&l definitely know. But  sometimes you can never be for sure, If u have been fighting with  that person then you can never know for sure. If you love that  person you'll show them not just tell them 
 Answer 
 I think when you are younger it can be confusing sometimes but as  you get older and have been in relationships you will know if you  are truly in love. Love can be so complex and confusing it can be  difficult to know when you truly love someone. Also, there can be  many types of love on so many different levels. You can meet  someone that you love but it may not be a strong enough for a  long-term relationship or marriage. As you get older and have  experienced a few relationships you will definitely know when you  truly love someone. When you accept that person for everything that  they are, and are not, it is true love - you enter the relationship  without intentions of "changing" that person. You don't have a  wandering eye. You can be separated for long periods of time and  there is never a temptation for someone else. You can't even  imagine being with someone else. You have respect for that person.  You will put their happiness above your own. You will defend their  reputation when others, your friends or even theirs, put them down  or make negative remarks. You can truly wish the best for them and  his/her happiness even if you are not together. He or she is always  with you in your heart and mind. He or she makes "your life a song"  as in the song "At Last" by Etta James and later done by Beyonce.  You want to be a better person and you become a better person. He  or she can enter a room and your heart still races. True love  stands the test of time. The feelings don't fade in six months like  infatuation can. When you truly love someone it never goes away  unless that person does so much to damage to you no normal person  could love him or her. Even on the busiest of days and on your  worst days, you think of that person before you go to sleep and  when you wake up. You want to share things about life that you love  with that person. You want them to share things they love about  life with you. You want to know what they like, what they don't  like, what they love, and you want to be a part of his or her life  as much as possible. You don't need to "cling" to that person - you  are still an individual and you allow them to be an individual but  you want to share as much as you can with that person. You may want  to be selfish with them because you love them so much but you are  not because you know the love is strong and the relationship is  better when both people are their own person in the relationship.  When you truly love someone you will know without a doubt. Time  always tells for sure. If you are in doubt, give the relationship  time. Give your feelings time. There is never a rush for true love.  If you look too hard you will never find it - it will find you when  it's meant to be so be patient. Sometimes you will know immediately  and sometimes it can take a while. It's never good to rush into  anything but true love will win out when it's real.
found this useful
They may seem like jerks that make it look like they stop caring but one thing that us girls never figure out.... They will always care for you. No matter how bad your story i&s you will always have a place in their heart. Hope this helped :)
found this useful
You don't always know, especially in the beginning. You will become closer to him over time, and learn his symbols of affection towards you. In the end, it takes time, and eve&ry man is different. Don't judge his love by his words, or the material objects that he presents, but rather by his actions. 
found this useful
The act of being in a relationship has certain aspects and guidelines that need to be followed in order to be successful and healthy. Those in long-lasting relationships cite &certain practices and behaviors as the keys to their happy union. Being respectful and knowing what one another likes and dislikes is important, but it is not the only things needed to give and feel love. Continue reading for a number of tips on being loved and loving someone.The old adage that speaks about never truly loving anyone unless you love yourself is a good tip to live by. People who accept and love themselves are much more likely to find lasting love where they can accept and love the other person. Being negative towards oneself makes the chances much higher that this attitude will carry over into a relationship. While it is always a positive thing to strive to change things that can be improved, accepting yourself at the core of who you are will go a long way towards making a successful relationship possible.Being honest with yourself and others is a very important tip to being loved and loving someone. A relationship built on lies rarely ever works out. Ask yourself real questions and be truthful to the love in your life. No sec so, let your partner in on all aspects of your life. If you are having an issue with yourself or your partner, don't ignore it and hope it will go away. Never say that nothing is wrong if you are truly upset inside. These unshared feelings can lead to resentment, a deadly poison that can kill a relationship.In order to be treated the way you want to be, you have to communicate your desires and needs to your partner. Even the closest couples can't read each other's minds. Take time out of your lunch break to connect with your partner. This shows you care and keeps the two of you on the same page. If you have an issue with one another, talk it through. One of the biggest causes for relational distress is lack of communication. However, as long as both people in a relationship are open, honest, and communicate their feelings to one another, they have a much better chance of feeling loved and supported.All humans make mistakes, whether they are life changing or minor. If you have something in your past you are holding on to, let it go. Learn to forgive yourself and make a commitment not to make the same mistake again. Those that can't forgive themselves have a much harder time forgiving others. If your partner has done something to truly hurt you, talk about it and see if it can be resolved. Make the decision to forgive them just as you would like to be forgiven. Encourage yourself and your partner to stay positive and not make bad decisions.If you are the type of person who harbors unrealistic expectations for yourself, you may have a tendency to do this with your partner. Holding yourself up to an impossible standard is going to make you stay in a constant state of disappointment. Know your true potential but also know your limits. Don't hold unrealistic expectations against your partner, either. Doing this will cause them to feel not good enough and will cause a riff in your relationship. Be supportive of yourself and your partner without being overly demanding.Now you know some tips on being loved and loving someone else. Being in a successful relationship requires compromise and acceptance. Relationships are not run on autopilot either, and need to be worked on just like anything else that matters in life. When you love yourself, you open the door in your heart to loving someone else fully. Make it a point to accept and love yourself so you can feel loved and give love away to the person in your life.There are obvious, common signs that a partner isn't happy and is about to break off the relationship. Some of these include starting fights for no reason, passionate kissing becoming short, dry pecks on the mouth, and lightly patting instead of embracing while hugging.
Love is a many splendored thing. Well, actually, love, while almost universally sought, has many different definitions, even within a single category, such as familial love or& romantic love.Romantic love is only one of a great many types of love. There is general love, or compassion. There is familial love, love for those to whom you are related. There is love for your friends. How these vary from romantic love is just as contentious as the definition of love itself. One rather noble definition of love is the desire for another person's happiness and well-being, separate from one's own. Alas, it does happen that some people think they feel this sort of love when it turns out later that their feelings are much more self-centered.Romantic love is almost always the most complicated sort of love and the most difficult to identify in oneself. One simple definition is just love, as defined above, together with sexual attraction. For many, however, this definition is lacking. Romantic love, in popular culture, implies a strong attachment to the other person. Some would claim even a co-dependency, where part of one's identity is tied to the other person. For many people, a reciprocated romantic love is the single most compelling goal in life.This is a very difficult question. The way into another person's heart is as unique as the person. Still, there are some general rules. Approach the beginning of relationships casually. Be authentically interested. Remember that romantic love is generally intended to be long-term, and one's physical beauty is not. Clear communication is absolutely key. Do not hold ba if love is to grow, the other person will love you for who you are, not who you pretend to be.Do not put all your hopes on a person just because you have gone on a couple dates. If you want to love someone, do not make him responsible for your future happiness. Remember, love, as defined above, is essentially selfless. Putting so much pressure on an early relationship easily drives another away. Also, do not discard another person just because he is different than you. Some of the most lasting relationships are formed by those with complementary personalities, rather than identical ones.Romantic love is so celebrated and important in culture that it is very difficult to avoid making it the focus of your life. The truest love, however, is between those who are whole in themselves.If you want a romantic relationship, make a profile on a dating website. There are as many as 40 million people on dating websites, increasing your chance of finding your soul mate.
The word "love" in the English language, as well as in many other languages, has multiple definitions. "Love" is used to express emotion, and tends to carry a positive connota&tion. While the word may be used to refer to feelings about your friends and family, it is also often associated with romantic relationships, describing the special affection felt between two people who are attracted to each other. It may also be seen as the source of myriad beneficent behaviors, such as kindness, generosity, affection, and compassion. The word "love" has an amorphous quality to it, and a hard and fast definition can be elusive. Ultimately, love is one of the core emotions that are a part of being human, and whether it is care for a child or affection for a spouse, it is an expression of loyalty and appreciation. To some, love is merely chemical. To others, it is ineffable emotion, and to others still, divine presence. In the Western tradition, love is still often categorized into four distinct types, as it was thousands of years ago in ancient Greece.Agape is selfless love, and also refers to divine love. It is a term taken up by Christians to mean the love of their god for all people. This means that "agape" also refers to a love of fellow human beings. Altruistic behavior may be said to be an expression of agape. While the rest of the Greek words that follow are not generally used in English directly, "agape" is an exception. Whether it is used as a Christian term for divine love or a secular term for the source of all love or the love that begets philanthropy, "agape" has been adopted (and adapted) into English. To some extent, all of the Greek words are similarly accepted in terms of concept, particularly as the New Testament was written in Greek, and had tremendous effect on Western culture.Eros is the Greek term for romantic love, and Eros himself became known as Cupid to the R he was the god of love. This is passionate love manifested physically in coitus, and a love of life represented by reproductive life energy. The English word "erotic" is derived from "eros." Physical love, desperate romantic ardor, and the deep, abiding love of a spouse could all be said to be examples and variations of "eros," as could any passionate marriage or fiery affair. "Eros" describes an intense, romantic love.Storge is a strong love that may be said to be love of your kin. This may be a love of literal family members, such as the love of a mother to her child, but it may also extend in many other directions. If a friend is considered family, the sort of love you feel for that friend may be called "storge." Some pet owners refer to their pet animals as family members, and treat them as such. The love such individuals feel for their pets is another example of storge.Philia refers to a love that is an affectionate or friendly regard. It is a general sort of friendly love, sometimes called "brotherly love"; the love for a life-long friend for whom their is deep emotion is storge, whereas the love of a friend whom one still feels warmly toward without complex emotional ties is "philia." Philia is also the sort of conventional love polite society is born out of. When a customer asks a retailer, "How are you?" and the seller responds politely and asks the same of the customer, this is an example of philia. It need not be deep love, but it is an important form of affection nevertheless that can have great impact on day-to-day behavior.
Philia itself can be broken down further, with this sort of polite love on one end of the spectrum and a respect for another's character as the other end of the spectrum, with a drinking partner or fellow hobbyist somewhere in the middle. Philia is the root of such English words as "Francophile," one who loves French people and French culture, where it indicates a particular fondness. It is also used in words like "necrophilia," showing an unusual and abnormal predilection for something. In this case, the attraction is to death.The term "love" in the English language means different things to different people, and the word itself has a number of definitions and great breadth of meaning. It is often still broken down into the four types of non-exclusive love identified by the G these are agape, eros, storge, and philia. Still, some might say there are additional kinds of love, as one might feel unconditional love is not specifically covered, or that romantic love exists in more forms than "eros" implies. Some look at love as a by-product of chemical reactions required for the attraction that leads to reproduction and an affection born of expedience and little more. But for many, love is an abstract, ineffable concept with very tangible, explicable results on human beings and the world around them. And to others, it is the defining emotion of the human animal, and that which gives meaning to life itself.The word "love" has an amorphous quality to it, and a hard and fast definition can be elusive. Ultimately, love is one of the core emotions that are a part of being human, and whether it is care for a child or affection for a spouse, it is an expression of loyalty and appreciation.
Love comes in many forms. We can love our family members, romantic partners, and our pets, and each relationship has its own special qualities. Robert Sternberg (2004) propose&d a model featuring different levels of intimacy, passion, and commitment to help organize these various experiences of love.
Do you often feel "not good enough"? Do you think that you are worth "less than" others? Do you find yourself being highly self-critical? If you answered yes to these question&s then you may have low-self esteem. Is it possible for someone who has learned to devalue their worth to develop self love? Yes! Here are tips to help you feel better about yourself and develop a sense of love and appreciation for who you are.We learn about who we are in our important relationships. Your parents or caretakers level or responsiveness to your needs teaches you about how important you are. Mistreatement, trauma, abuse, neglect, or chronic negative patterns can leave your feeling less valuable to them and to yourself. Maltreatment by peers through bullying or exclusion can also negatively impact your feelings of self-esteem. Recognizing that you feel bad about yourself because your needs for love and belonging weren't met or that you were mistreated is an important step in developing self love.Pay attention to what you tell to yourself, especially when you've made a mistake. Individuals with low self-esteem tend to judge themselves harshly and are self-critical. If you tend to be self critical, consciously practice self-kindness. Self-kindness means treating yourself the way you would treat a loved one when they made a mistake.If you struggle with low self-esteem it may be difficult to recognize and manage your feelings. Part of developing self love is to acknowledge your emotions and find healthy ways to express them. Feelings are important signals that will help you know yourself better.Pay attention to what you tell to yourself, especially when you've made a mistake. Individuals with low self-esteem tend to judge themselves harshly and are self-critical. If you tend to be self critical, consciously practice self-kindness. Self-kindness means treating yourself the way you would treat a loved one when they made a mistake.Researcher Dr. Kristin Neff identified three different components of self-compassion: self-kindness (treating yourself gently), common humanity (recognizing that everyone is imperfect and suffers), and mindfulness (an awareness of "what is" with out judgement)Developing self-love is a process that takes practice. By understanding the root of your low self-esteem, treating yourself as kindly as you treat others, honoring and attending to your emotions, and focusing on your strengths you can develop more appreciation and love for yourself. Developing self-love is a process that takes practice. By understanding
When you are in the throes of planning a wedding, it can be easy to feel like you are in love. Everything seems and feels romantic, until a glitch in the wedding planning crea&tes stress that involves fireworks you certainly weren't expecting. Even the healthiest couples experience this during the planning stages of a marriage, so don't stress too much about your future if a few wrinkles erupt. While you are planning your wedding, answer the questions on this checklist with your partner to help you determine if your love is the romantic love that is destined to last a lifetime.There was a quote out of the famous Hollywood movie "Love Story" that stated, "Love means never having to say you are sorry." Most relationship experts and psychologists today would definitely disagree with this. No relationship ever feels perfect all of the time, and the fantasy only lasts as long as the fantasy wedding. If you know how to say sorry to your partner, and can do so with the love and respect they deserve, you are on your way to a good marriage. If you go into the marriage thinking you won't ever have to do this, you will experience problems. Being able to say sorry about the little things, from leaving the toothpaste out or the toilet seat up to the big things, such as forgetting to pay a bill, are very important measures of the level of love in your relationship.There is a school of thought with the feminist movement that no woman should ever have to give up her life for her man. Some men movements agree with this too, suggesting men need to go after what they want in success first, and put their marriages second. Dr. Dennis Neder author of "Being a Man in a Woman's World" says this is the wrong approach to love. He says the love will last far longer the more you put your partner first, and this is an unconditional romantic love that will last. When you truly love someone, you concern yourself with their welfare, their happiness, and their quality of life. If you love them selflessly, these factors are more important than your own. If you truly feel this way about your future spouse, then your love is one that will likely last a lifetime.The opposite question can be asked, "How do you provide feedback or suggestions to your partner?" The point with this question is to determine how much thought you are putting into your partner's perspective. If a suggestion or perceived criticism is offered, your response should be cool, calm, and collected enough to be able to talk it out. If you lash out or behave overly defensive, it shows an inability to communicate effectively during conflict. Likewise with how you present criticism. When you present criticism or feedback sweetly or with kindness you have that much more opportunities for effective solutions about the proposed problem, than if you present it with irritability or negativity.If you truly love your partner unconditionally, then you also trust them unconditionally. This means that you must be willing to be open and honest with them about anything, regardless of the consequences. If it is a true love, your partner will feel the same. Dr. Lisa Firestone, contributor and columnist for Psychology Today says that when you fail to be honest with the person we love the most, we send the message that we don't trust them. This sets up a spiral of activity in a marriage that will lead to its downfall. Remember that if it is true love there will be no consequences so great that you can not navigate those problems together. Being honest and open with your partner will only strengthen that bond, being deceptive will only wear it down until eventually it no longer exists.Dr. Phil speaks frequently on his self help television show to couples that are wondering if theirs is a true romantic love. If you are wondering whether or not your love is just romance without unconditional aspects, Dr. Phil says this is an important question to ask yourself. In true love, your partner will want to ensure that you are happy and that all of your needs are being met. You will want the same thing for your partner if you truly love them. If your needs are not being met, particularly after you have communicated them, your love may only be superficial. You are allowed and encouraged even to communicate your needs to your partner. When you hear the needs that your own partner expresses, and meet them with love, your bond of true love will only grow.Knowing whether or not yours is true love is really the greatest question of them all. This is a question that every couple faces at different points in their relationship. As you navigate your relationship with your true love, these key questions will help you determine if you are in the right place in love. It will also help point you in the direction of any areas you may need to fix to strengthen your love bond.Surprises are a very fun way to ensure that you can answer yes to each of the questions on this list. When you surprise your partner, you show them that they are at the top of your mind and heart. This sends the message that they matter to you, and there is no better way to strengthen romantic love than to send a surprise message once in a while.
When your partner show real signs of wanted to be around you. If they go the extra mile for you. If they are truly grateful and don't take you for granted.
found this useful
There is no certain way to love someone, you just fall deeply and it is amazing. Some people get nervous in the pit of your stomach, and some people blush. But if you are that& sereous about them, nothing can stand in your way, but yourself. Maybe even talk to them about it? Yea?
+ 30 others
found this useful
He takes time out of his day to be with you, talk to you, call you on the phone. He takes you out places on a regular basis because he wants to show you off to his friends. He& tells you he loves you and compliments you constantly. He doesn't try to talk to or get with any other girls and he is always there for you.
for starters...
1. time. only time will tell. he will actually try to identify and resolve issues to make it last as long as possible. he will not force you to do anything you don't want to do although he may insist but he will mostly compromise in your favor.
2. deeds. actions speak way louder than words. he wouldn't do anything to intentionally hurt you. As a matter of fact he tries to please you. he listens to you. he shows he cares. But if he feels he has hurt you, he is sincerely apologetic and remorseful.
3. gifts. he showers you with verbal praises and things. even the little things.
firedupandreadytogo
found this useful
to follow.
Supervisor
Relationships
60,139 CONTRIBUTIONS
I love people and enjoy helping others. I have a great thirst for knowledge and always strive to expand my mind and thus my life.
Loading Video Content...
to follow categories.
to follow brands.
Retirement
Real Estate
to follow experts.
Answer it!
Answer it!
a girl truly loves you when she tells you how she feels about you, but it depends. its true love when you can each imagine being in peace while holding each other.
found this useful
If you are truly in loved you will feel it but you should know what is right and what is wrong if you ALOUD to date and you fell you're in love then ask them out it's not that& hard maybe they like you to. P.S. dont be shy Love ya
Categories

我要回帖

更多关于 aboutmiss 的文章

随机推荐