用英语边防证不需要介绍信龙50词词不要太难

关于驯龙高手的英语作文50词
How To Train Your Dragon is a meaning movie.It comes from an American story.The movie is about Viking teenager Hiccup and Night Fury Toothless.The Vikings fought to the dragons and killed then.But Hiccup didn't kill a dragon and they STRUCK UP(建立,过去时态)a friendship.Then Hiccup found out that dragons were kind and friendly and he tried his best to CHANGE(改变)the relationship(关系) between the Vikings and the dragons.I like this movie film very much,one of the main reasons is that Toothless and Hiccup's friednship was strong and moving,And I think Toothless is lovely and smart.If you plan tu watch a movie this weekend and you want tu know how to make friends,choose How To Train Your Dragon.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求初一英语日记,50词,不要太难的.最好12篇就是先说一下今天天气怎么样,再说一下去哪儿玩了,(或是干了什么;买了什么;帮助了什么人),最后说一下心情怎么样,玩得开心么.
It is very hot and wet today and is called sauna weather.During my mom did the cooking in the kitchen,I saw her head was sweaty.I told her I could help her and she accepted.After cooking,we were all sweaty .However,mum and I all felt happy.She said I was growing up and became her good assistant.Happy dayToday I'm very happy,after I have breakfast,I go to park.It's a sunny day ,the bird is singing,I'm singing too.When I get to park,I see some girls are playing games ,so I join them.We play very happy.Then I have lunch with my friends.We both have a good time.what's a happy day!My Good FriendMy Good FriendZhang Ying is my good friend.She’s in Class1,Grade4 of Tianjiao Primary School.She’s a model student.She’s clever and she’s helpful,too.She often helps teachers and young students at school.She is good at Chinese,maths,English,arts and crafts,music and so on.She has a lot of hobbies.She likes painting and drawing.And she likes listening to music,having picnics with her parents.Oh yeah,she likes fishing,too.But she doesn’t like playing basketball,football,table tennis or volleyball.Zhang Ying is the best friend of mine.I like playing with her.We always work together and help each other.My familyMy family is a “Piggy Family”,because my father,my mother and I all like sleeping and eating…My mother is a doctor.She is very busy.But every evening she usually accompanies me for ten minutes before I go to sleep.At this time,we talk about every thing.So I love my mother very much.My father was a doctor many years ago.Now he is an officeholder.He is very busy too.But every morning he sends me to school.So I think he’s a good father.Last summer,I went to the village around our town.I find it a beautiful place.The water is clean in the river,birds are singing in the trees,farmers are workin hard in the field,and the moon at night is whiter than that in our town.My parents and I went there to visit my uncle.The village is so nice that I didn't want to come back!
麻烦再给两篇呗,谢谢啦
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码写一篇英语作文50词左右就行.夏天来了,天气晴朗.托尼和李超一起去游泳,他们在水里游的很高兴,后来又躺在海滩上一起看蓝天,白云.白云有的像兔子,有的像龙,有像鸟.他们玩的很高兴.
summer is coming.it was a sunny day .tony and li went to swim together.they were very happy playing in the water.after that,they lied down together on the beach watching the clouds in the sky.clouds are very interesting,some of them seems like rabbits and some like dragons others like bireds.they have a really good day today and both of them are happy.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
真搞笑,楼上的都不看题目。Different people hanve different music styles.Some like blue.Some are fond of jazz.And I like musics by which I can get access to joy and happines.For example,I prefer to listening t...
扫描下载二维码电影驯龙高手2英语简介50词_百度知道
电影驯龙高手2英语简介50词
t tells us about a moving friendship between people on Berk and lovely dragons which is built.Vikings and dragons become good friends,started by a Viking boy Hiccup and a nightfury Toothless.The story has a happy ending
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用英语介绍龙,不是单词,是一段话!
小蒙奇WLke79
dragon 英 ['dræg(ə)n] n.龙;凶暴的人,凶恶的人;严厉而有警觉性的女人Dragon is a deified animal worshipped by the Chinese people from the timeimmemorial.But what is it?No one knows.In our opinipnsThe dragon is a very powerful,mystical animal .龙是中华民族自上古以来一直崇尚的神异动物.但是,它到底是什么呢?至今没人能解释清楚.在亚洲,我们认为龙是一种非常强大的、神秘的动物
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
The dragon is a miraculous animal in Chinese mythology, the dragon body is long, scaly, legs, can fly, walk and swim. The dragon is also used to refer to the emperor. Such as: long, robes, l...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 不要犹豫剧情介绍 的文章

随机推荐