pleased的用法 me a lot 是固定用法吗

初二英语.翻译句子:His words pleased me a lot._百度作业帮
初二英语.翻译句子:His words pleased me a lot.
初二英语.翻译句子:His words pleased me a lot.
他的话让我感觉开心许多
他说的话让我感到
他的话令我非常开学
他的话让我很开心III.用所给词的正确形式填空.1.Can I write to ______(be)?1.His sister ______(have) got two big eyes.2.He wants to ______(be) my friend.2.A lot of ______(child) are playing there.3.Pleased ______(meet) you.3.Will he ______(write)to me tomorro_百度作业帮
III.用所给词的正确形式填空.1.Can I write to ______(be)?1.His sister ______(have) got two big eyes.2.He wants to ______(be) my friend.2.A lot of ______(child) are playing there.3.Pleased ______(meet) you.3.Will he ______(write)to me tomorro
III.用所给词的正确形式填空.1.Can I write to ______(be)?1.His sister ______(have) got two big eyes.2.He wants to ______(be) my friend.2.A lot of ______(child) are playing there.3.Pleased ______(meet) you.3.Will he ______(write)to me tomorrow?4.Can he ______(play) computer?4.There're five ______(knife) on the table.5.He really wants a ______(China) pen pal.5.Have you got many ______(photo) of Kate?
1.is1.has2.be2.children3.meet3.write4.play4.knives5.Chinese5.photosSAT语法题no one was more pleased than ino one but me这两个句子都是no one 为什么一个用I一个用me_百度作业帮
SAT语法题no one was more pleased than ino one but me这两个句子都是no one 为什么一个用I一个用me
SAT语法题no one was more pleased than ino one but me这两个句子都是no one 为什么一个用I一个用me
第一个是No one was more pleased than I (was pleased).的省略."我" 在句中作主语,当然应该用主格I.第二个:no one but me中的"我"作介词but的宾语,所以要用宾格me .
第一个no one做主语,那它与我做比较,当然我就要用主格第二个句子no one 做宾语,又拿它与我用but并列到一起,所以我就要用宾格
都可以的,看情况了。以下句子都是正确的。He is taller than me. (口语中常用)He is taller than I. (书面语用)No one but I was invited to the party. (作主语,用主格I )The Jones invited no one but me to the party. (作宾语,用宾格me)
怎么知道第一句no one是主语 第二句no one是宾语? 抱歉我语法不是很扎实把第一句的结构简化就变成no one was pleased.(很明显是主语+谓语+表语的结构)所以no one 就是主语啊。然后把no one 与我进行并列比较no one was pleased than______。所以我也要用主格就是I.no one but me.我觉的没有具体语境用I 和me 都...&& 查看话题
四川大学2013年考博英语试题,回忆版~
I am afraid to sleep. I have been afraid to sleep for the last few weeks. I am so tired that, finally, I do sleep, but only for a few minutes. It is not a bad
it is the reality I took with me into sleep . I try to think of something else.
Immediately the woman in the marketplace comes into my mind.
I was on my way to dinner last night when I saw her . She was selling skirts. She moved with the same ease and loveliness I often saw in the women of Laos. Her long black hair was as shiny as the black silk of the skirts she was selling . In her hair, she wore three silk ribbons, blue ,green, and white. They reminded me of my childhood and how my girlfriends and I used to spend hours braiding ribbons into our hair.
I don’t know the word for “ribbons”, so I put my hand to my own hair and , with three fingers against my head , I looked at her ribbons and said “Beautiful.” She lowered her eyes and said nothing. I wasn’t sure if she understood me (I don’t speak Laotian very well).
I looked back down at the skirts. They had designs on them: squares and triangles and circles of pink and green silk. They were very pretty. I decided to buy one of those skirts, and I began to bargain with her over the price. It is the custom to bargain in Asia. In Laos bargaining is done in soft voices and easy moves with the sort of quiet peacefulness.
She smiled, more with her eyes than with her lips. She was pleased by the few words I was able to say in her language, although they were mostly numbers, and she saw that I understood something about the soft playfulness of bargaining. We shook our heads in disagre then, immediately, we made another offer and then another shake of the head. She was so pleased that unexpectedly, she accepted the last offer I made. But it was too soon. The price was too low. She was being too generous and wouldn’t make enough money. I moved quickly and picked up two more skirts and paid for all th that way I was able to pay her three times as much before she had a chance to lower the price for the larger purchase. She smiled openly then, and, for the first time in months, my spirit lifted. I almost felt happy.
The feeling stayed with me while she wrapped the skirts in a newspaper and handed them to me. When I left, though, the feeling left, too. It was as though it stayed behind in marketplace. I left tears in my throat. I wanted to cry. I didn’t , of course.
I have learned to defend myself
without knowing it, I have also learned to defend myself against what is soft and what should be easy.
I get up, light a candle and want to look at the skirts. They are still in the newspaper that the woman wrapped them in. I remove the paper, and raise the skirts up to look at them again before I pack them. Something falls to floor. I reach down and feel something cool in my hand. I move close to the candlelight to see what I have. There are five long silk ribbons in my hand, all different colors. The woman in the marketplace! She has given these ribbons to me!
There is no defense against a generous spirit, and this time I cry, and very hard, as if I could make up for all the months that I didn’t cry.
89. According to the writer, the woman in the marketplace ____B____ .
A. refused to speak to her.
B. was pleasant and attractive.
C. was selling skirts and ribbons.
D. recognized her immediately.
解析:B。根据第3段对她的细节描写。 “She moved with the same ease and loveliness … Her long black hair was as shiny as the black silk of the skirts she was selling . In her hair, she wore three silk ribbons, blue ,green, and white. They reminded me of my childhood and how my girlfriends and I used to spend hours braiding ribbons into our hair.” 由此可见,对她的印象是愉快的。
90. Which of the following in NOT correct? ____A____
A. The writer was not used to bargaining.
B. People in Asia always bargain when buying things.
C. Bargaining in Laos was quiet and peaceful.
D. The writer was ready to bargain with the woman.
解析:A。第5段 “It is the custom to bargain in Asia. In Laos bargaining is done in soft voices and easy moves with the sort of quiet peacefulness.” (在亚洲,人们有讨价还价的习俗。在老挝,人们讨价还价时总是轻言细语),由此可知,B、C、D是正确的。了解当地的习俗,所以很自然地开始bargain,所以A选项不对。
91. The writer assumed that the woman accepted the last offer mainly because woman ____A/C____ .
A. thought that the last offer was reasonable.
B. thought she could still make much money.
C. was glad that the writer knew their way of bargaining.
D. was tired of bargaining with the writer any more.
解析:A/C。“she accepted the last offer I made. But it was too soon. The price was too low. She was being too generous and wouldn’t make enough money.”
92. Why did the writer finally decide to buy three skirts? ____C____
A. The skirts were cheap and pretty.
B. She liked the patterns on the skirts.
C. She wanted to do something as compensation.
D. She was fed up with further bargaining with the woman.
解析:C。第6段: “that way I was able to pay her three times as much before she had a chance to lower the price for the larger purchase.” 由此可知,因为价格很低,所以想多买几件作为对卖裙子的姑娘的一种补偿。
93.When did the writer left the marketplace, she wanted to cry, but did not because ____A____.
A. she had learned to stay cool and unfeeling.
B. she was afraid of crying in public.
C. she had learned to face difficulties bravely.
D. she had to show in public that she was strong.
解析:A。第8段:“I have learned to defend myself
without knowing it, I have also learned to defend myself against what is soft and what should be easy.”(我学会了抗拒困难,不知不觉中,我也学会了不被温柔和轻松俘获。)由此可知,没有哭是因为她已经学会控制自己的情绪不会轻易受到影响,所以选A。
94. Why did the writer cry eventually when she looked at the skirts again? ____C____
A. she suddenly felt very sad.
B. she liked the ribbons so much.
C. she was overcome by emotion.
D. she felt sorry for the woman.
解析:C。最后一段:“There is no defense against a generous spirit, and this time I cry…”(对于一颗慷慨的心你是无法防备的,所以这次我哭了,…)由此可知我哭是因为被卖丝绸裙子的姑娘感动了。
Social circumstances in Early Modern England mostly served to repress women’s voices. Patriarchal culture and institutions constructed them as chaste, silent, obedient, and subordinate. At the beginning of the 17th century, the ideology of patriarchy, political absolutism, and gender hierarchy were reaffirmed powerfully by King James in The Trew Law of Free Monarchie and the Basilikon D by that ideology the absolute power of God the supreme patriarch was seen to be imaged in the absolute monarch of the state and in the husband and father of a family. Accordingly, a woman’s subjection, first to her father and then to her husband, imaged the subjection of English people to their monarch, and of all Christians to God. Also, the period saw an outpouring of repressive or overtly misogynist sermons, tracts, and plays, detailing women’s physical and mental defects, spiritual evils, rebelliousness, shrewish ness, and natural inferiority to men.
& & Yet some social and cultural conditions served to empower women. During the Elizabethan era () the culture was dominated by a powerful Queen, who provided an impressive female example though she left scant cultural space for other women. Elizabethan women writers began to produce original texts but were occupied chiefly with translation. In the 17th century, however, various circumstances enabled women to write original texts in some numbers. For one thing, some counterweight to patriarchy was provided by female communities—mothers and daughters, extended kinship networks, close female friends, the separate court of Queen Anne (King James’ consort) and her often oppositional masques and political activities. For another, most of these women had a reasonably good education (modern languages, history, literature, religion, music, occasionally Latin) and some apparently found in romances and histories more expansive terms for imagining women’s lives. Also, representation of vigorous and rebellious female characters in literature and especially on the stage no doubt helped to undermine any monolithic social construct of women’s mature and role.
Most important, perhaps, was the radical potential inherent in the Protestant insistence on every Christian’s immediate relationship with God and primary responsibility to follow his or her individual conscience. There is plenty of support in St Paul’s epistles and elsewhere in the Bible for patriarchy and a wife’s subjection to her husband, but some texts (notably Galatians 3:28) inscribe a very different politics, promoting women’s spiritual equality: “There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Jesus Christ.” Such texts encouraged some women to claim the support of God the supreme patriarch against the various earthly patriarchs who claimed to stand toward them in his stead.
& & There is also the gap or slippage between ideology and common experience. English women throughout the 17th century exercised a good deal of accrual power: as managers of estates in their husbands’ absences at court or on military and
as wives and mothers who apex during the English Civil War and Interregnum (1640-60) as the execution of the King and the attendant disruption of social hierarchies led many women to seize new roles—as preachers, as prophetesses, as deputies for exiled royalist husbands, as writers of religious and political tracts.
& & 1.& & What is the best title for this passage?
& & . Women’s Position in the 17th Century.
& & . Women’s Subjection to Patriarchy.& &【外语教育&网】
& & . Social Circumstances in the 17th Century.
& & . Women’s objection in the 17th Century.
& & 2.& & What did the Queen Elizabeth do for the women in culture?
& & . She set an impressive female example to follow.
& & . She dominated the culture.
& & . She did little.
& & . She allowed women to translate something.
& & 3.& & Which of the following is Not mention as a reason to enable women to original texts?
& & .Female communities provided some counterweight to patriarchy.
& & . Queen Anne’s political activities.
& & . Most women had a good education.
& & . Queen Elizabeth’s political activities.
& & 4.& & What did the religion so for the women?
& & . It did nothing.
& & . It too asked women to be obedient except some texts.
& & . It supported women.
& & . It appealed to the God.
& & 答案祥解
& & 1.& & A. 17世纪英国妇女地位。见上面文章大意。
& & B. 妇女服从于家族制。& && &&&D. 17世纪妇女的反抗,都是A.内容中的一部分,不能作为最佳标题。& && &C. 17世纪英国社会形式,只能作为背景出现。
& & 2.& & C. 她没有做什么。英女皇伊丽莎白在位时期间在文化上并没有妇女做过什么。这在第二段讲得很清楚。“伊丽莎白统治时期(1558——1603),文化领域为强有里女皇所控制,她本人确实树立了令人难忘的妇女形象,可是她并没有为其它妇女能够创作一些东西。”见前面列出之原因和下一道题的A. B. C.
& & 3.& & D. 伊丽莎白女皇的政治活动。这文内没有提及。
& & A. 妇女亲情网对家长制进行抗衡。& && &B. 安娜女皇的政治活动。& && &&&C. 大多数妇女都受过良好教育。这三项在第二段中都提到。“首先,妇女亲情关系,如母亲,女儿,他们的亲戚网,好友;安娜女皇单独的宫殿,她那对立的化装舞会和政治活动都和族长制予以抗衡。”
& & 4.& & B. 除了某些文本外,它也要求妇女服从。第一段,见上述内容。第三段集中论述这一点。“也许,最重要的是基督教固有潜在激进性。它坚持主张每个基督徒和上帝的直接关系,坚持人首先责任是服从她或他的良知。在圣•保罗使徒书以及在别的圣经中有许多对家长制,妻子对丈夫的服从支持。可是有些文本镌刻着一种完全不同的政治观点,鼓吹妇女精神平等:”人没有犹太和希腊之分,没有束缚或自由之分,没有男女之分,因为在耶酥基督面前,你们都是一样。“
& & A. 它什么也没有做。不对。& && && &C. 它支持妇女。也不对,只有某些版本支持。& &&&D. 它求助于上帝。它借上帝之名压制妇女。第一段:“因此,妇女首先服从父亲,然后服从丈夫,体现了(象征)英国人民服从他们的君主,所有基督徒服从上帝。” Over the past several decades, the U.S., Canada, and Europe have received a great deal of media and even research attention over unusual phenomena and unsolved mysteries. These include UFOs as well as sightings and encounters with "nonhuman creatures" such as Bigfoot and the Loch Ness monster. Only recently has Latin America begun to receive some attention as well. Although the mysteries of the Aztec, Mayan, and Inca civilizations have been known for centuries, now the public is also becoming aware of unusual, paranormal phenomena in countries such as Peru.
  The Nazca "lines" of Peru were discovered in the 1930s. These lines are deeply carved into a flat, stony plain, and form about 300 intricate pictures of animals such as birds, a monkey, and a lizard. Seen at ground level, the designs are a jumbled senseless mess. The images are so large that they can only be viewed at a height of 1,000 feet - meaning from an aircraft. Yet there were no aircraft in 300 B.C., when it is judged the designs were made. Nor were there then, or are there now, any nearby mountain ranges from which to view them. So how and why did the native people of Nazca create these marvelous designs? One answer appeared in 1969, when the German researcher and writer Erich von Daniken proposed that the lines were drawn by extraterrestrials as runways for their aircraft. The scientific community did not take long to scoffat and abandon von Daniken's theory. Over the years several other theories have been put forth, but none has been accepted by the scientific community.
  Today there is a new and heightened interest in the Nazca lines. It is a direct result of the creation of the Internet. Currently there a
  re over 60 sites dedicated to this mystery from Latin America's past, and even respected scientists have joined the discussion through e-mail and chat rooms.
  Will the Internet help explain these unsolved mysteries? Perhaps it is a step in the right direction.
  86. Which of the following statements is INCORRECT?
  A. Latin America has long received attention for unusual phenomena.
  B. Public attention is now directed towards countries like Peru.
  C. Public interest usually focuses on North America and Europe.
  D. Some ancient civilizations have unsolved mysteries.
  87. According to the passage, the Nazca lines were found
  A. in mountains.
  B. in stones.
  C. on animals.
  D. on a plain.
  88. We can infer from the passage that the higher the lines are seen, the ____ the images they present.
  A. smaller
  B. larger
  C. clearer
  D. brighter
  89. There has been increasing interest in the Nazca lines mainly because of
  A. the participation of scientists.
  B. the emergence of the lnternet.
  C. the birth of new theories.
  D. the interest in the Internet.
  90. The author is ____ about the role of the lnternet in solving mysteries.
  A. cautious
  B. pessimistic
  C. uncertain
  D. optimistic
答案:86. A Latin Amercia has long received attention
  87. D on a plain
  88. C clearer
  89. B the emergence of the internet
  90. D optimistic 还有谁记得关键词再查一下共享啊!谢谢了! 请问有原题吗 浣犵湡鍘夊鍟 There are many superstitions in Britain, but one of the most ( 31 ) held is that it is unlucky to walk under a ladder even if it means (32) the pavement into a busy street! (33) you must pass under a ladder you can (34) bad luck by crossing your fingers and (35) them crossed until you have seen a dog. (36) , you may lick your finger and (37) a cross on the toe of your shoe, and not look again at the shoe until the (38) has dried.
Another common (39) is that it is unlucky to open an umbrella in the house-it will either bring (40) to the person who opened it or to the whole (41). Anyone opening an umbrella in fine weather is (42), as it inevitably brings rain!
The number 13 is said to be unlucky for some, and when the 13th day of the month (43) on a Friday, anyone wishing to avoid a bad event had better stay (44). the worst misfortune that can happen to a person is caused by breaking a mirror, (45) it brings seven years of bad luck! The superstition is supposed to (46) in ancient times, when mirrors were considered to be tools of the gods.
Black cats are generally considered lucky in Britain, even though they are (47) witchcraft.. it is (48) lucky if a black cat crosses your path-although in America the exact opposite belief prevails.
Finally, a commonly held superstition is that of touching wood (49) luck. This measure is most often taken if you think you have said something that is tempting fate, such as “my car has never (50) , touch wood?”
31. A broadly B widely C quickly D speedily
32. A running from B jumping off C stepping off D keeping from
33. A If B As C Though D Unless
34. A erase B remove C avoid D ease
35. A keep B keeping C kept D to keep
36. A Consequently B However C Comparatively D Alternatively
37. A make B print C perform D produce
38. A label B symbol C mark D cut
39. A argument B superstition C opinion D idea
40. A loss B difficulty C tragedy D misfortune
41. A house B household C home D circle
42. A unwise B unintelligent C unpopular D unfortunate
43. A falls B arrives C drops D happens
44. A away B outdoors C indoors D far
45. A when B as C if D though
46. A have originated B be originating C be originated D originate
47. A concerned about B related with C associated with D connected in
48. A especially B specially C frequently D rarely
49. A as B for C in D of
50. A broken up B broken off C broken away D broken down
31. 正确答案为B). widely.&&the most widely held 普遍/广泛认为… broadly广大地, quickly迅速地,speedily迅速地.
32. 正确答案为C). stepping off:从…走下来,走过去. 文中意思是:从人行道走到繁忙的大街上. 联系前句中的walk和后面的pavement into a busy street可以选出用step一词. run from…to…表示从某地跑到某地, jump off从…跳下,keep from远离…
33. 正确答案为A). If.&&if引导的条件状语从句.意思是:如果…..&&as引导原因状语从句,表示原因, though引导让步状语从句.表示虽然. unless引导条件状语从句,意思是:除非…&&文中的意思是: 如果你必须穿过梯子,你可以通过交叉手指…来避免不幸.
34. 正确答案为C). avoid:避免.躲避. A. erase表示擦掉,清楚某事物的痕迹. B. remove表示将某人或某物移到别处, D. ease表示减轻或消除痛苦,忧虑或不适,使…放松. 根据题意, 选C
35. 正确答案为B). keeping. 这句话中,通过by引导的方式状语,可以知道and连接两个并列动作.也就是说,crossing和keeping是并列的动作,其形式也应该是一致的.
36. 正确答案为A). alternatively或者,替换地. consequently因此. however然而, comparatively 比较地. 根据词义和前一句的意思,得知应该选a表示接下来又提出另一种方法作为一个替代的办法.
37.正确答案为 A). make a cross固定用法,表示”画一个十字”→西方人士表示祝愿祈福的手势.
38. 正确答案为C).&&mark符号,记号. label表示标签,标记(上面通常是标记物品的名称,性质等),symbol象征,标志(含有特殊意义),cut(刀或剪刀留下的)伤口,破口. 根据题意得知.此处应选C mark,指代前面所画的十字记号.
39. 正确答案为B).&&superstition迷信. argument争论,辩论. opinion意见,观点. idea主意,想法. 在专四考试的完型中,重复性是选择的一个重要依据,文章第一句就出现了superstition,第二段第一句就出现另一个常见的______,显而易见应该选择superstition.
40. 正确答案为D). misfortune不幸. loss损失,失败. difficulty困难. tragedy悲剧. 再联系前一句的unlucky不难选出misfortune. 在屋子里打开伞会给打开伞的人或屋子里的人带来不幸.
41. 正确答案为B). household同住一所房子的人,家人. house房屋. home家,本国. circle圆,循环. 知道词义后不难选出household.
42. 正确答案为C). unpopular不受欢迎的. 任何在晴天打开伞的人都是不受欢迎的,因为那会带来雨. unwise不明智的,愚蠢的, unintelligent不聪明的, unfortunate不幸的.
43. 正确答案为A). fall来临,发生,适逢(某一日期). arrive到达(某地). drop降落. happen 发生,碰巧做某事. 句子意思是:一个月的13号恰逢星期五.
44. 正确答案为C). indoors. stay indoors呆在室内. stay away保持距离. 想要避免不好的事情发生最好呆在屋子里不要出去.
45. 正确答案为B). as引导原因状语从句,表示因为. when引导时间状语从句,if表示如果,引导条件状语从句,though引导让步状语从句. 打碎镜子会带来不幸,因为它会导致7年的坏运气.
46. 正确答案为A). have originated. 文中指迷信始自古代,且该动词是已经发生了的,故用不定式的完成时.
47. 正确答案为C). associate with与…联系在一起. be concerned about对…担心,忧虑. be related to/with表示与…有关系的. 只有be connected with. 尽管黑猫是和巫术联系在一起,他们在英国一般呗认为是吉利的.
48. 正确答案为A). especially尤其,特别. specially特意地,专门地. frequently频繁地, rarely不经常地. 尤其是当一只黑猫在你面前穿过时,就会很幸运.
49. 正确答案为B). for表示目的,为了…. as作为, in表示在…里面, of属于…的. 手触摸木头以带来好运.
50. 正确答案为D). break down(因机械,电力等故障)停止运转,失灵. break up解散,撞碎. break off使…折断. break away逃脱,挣脱(束缚). 这是回忆的啊,楼主有这记性,估计英语没问题的哦,至少要考100+哦 楼主太强了! : Originally posted by scu-kang at
这是回忆的啊,楼主有这记性,估计英语没问题的哦,至少要考100+哦 只记得关键词,google上再查一下就有了! 楼主记性不错 英语也可以回忆,牛的一塌糊涂呀 好霸气呀& &&&厉害厉害 又搜到一篇阅读理解
Aldous Huxley was a most unfortunate man.When he died in 1963 he must have expired in the confident belief that the event would be given wide coverage in the press the next day.After all,his career had not been without distinction.Where he made his big mistake was in dying on the same day that John F.Kennedy was assassinated.As a result Huxley got about three column inches at the bottom of page 27.
In the same way the death of Victor Farris has gone widely unnoticed because he foolishly shuffled off this mortal coil at the same time as Mr.Konstantin Chernenko.Now,as you all know,Victor Farris was the chap who invented the paper clip.The paper milk carton too.And paper clips and milk cartons will be in use long after everyone has forgotten the name of the comrade who came between Andropov and whatever this new bloke is called.
The same goes for the inventor of the supermarket trolley who died in Switzerland a few months ago.』①Fell off his trolley,so to speak.『For all I know,he may be a household name in his own canton and they are putting up a statue of home wheeling his trolley,and are going to commemorate him on one of those ever-so-tasteful Swiss postage stamps we used to collect when we were younger and wiser,』②but I doubt if his name will be remembered outside the borders of his small country.Personally I forgot it within minutes of reading of his decease.
 Not that it matters.Somehow it is hard to imagine things like paper clips and supermarket trolleys having had a named inventor.It’s like discovering that at a particular moment of history a particular person invented the spoon,or the chair, or socks.One assumes that these everyday objects just happened,or evolved through natural selection.
  It isn’t necessarily so.I read only the other day that Richard Ⅱ invented the handkerchief.Almost everything else was invented either by Leonardo da Vinci(scissors,bicycles,helicopters,and probably spoons,socks and the Rubik cube as well)or by Benjamin Franklin(lightning-conductor,rocking-chair,bifocals)or else by Joseph Stalin(television).
  It’s quite possible that Leonardo or Benjamin Franklin or Stalin also invented the supermarket trolley.Certainly it has been invented more than once.Hardly was Herr Edelweiss(or whatever the Swiss chap was called)in his grave,than news came of the death of Sylvan N.Goodman at the age of 86.Sylvan also invented the supermarket trolley or,as the Los Angeles Times report calls it,the shopping cart.
  Be that as it may,Herr Edelweiss or Sylvan Goodman,or both,did a grand job and made supermarket shopping far less hellish than it would otherwise be.The next step will be to get the trolleys out of the shops and into the streets.You could put an engine in the front and call it a car.Or give it big wheels and a canopy and call it a pram.The possibilities are endless.
  1.It can be inferred from the passage that Herr Edelweiss.
  A.was remembered by the people all over world
  B.made a lot of money from his invention
  C.was not very famous
  D.was a business partner of Sylvan Goodman
  2.The author writes this article in order to illustrate that.
  A.the names of the people who invented the most useful things are usually forgotten
  B.everyday objects are invented and evolve through natural selection
  C.many everyday objects are invented more than once
  D.many famous people have passed away without being noticed
  3.Who probably invented spoons?
  A.Leonardo da Vinci. B.Benjamin Franklin.
  C.Victor Farris. D.A person unknown.
  4. By stating that Leonardo da Vinci invented helicopters, the author means .
  A. he really did it
  B. he is a military scientist
  C. he painted in one of his masterpieces a helicopters
  D. people turn to ascribe inventions to him but they are wrong
  5.What can be inferred about Aldous Huxley?
  A.His death was not reported by the press.
  B.He was a famous inventor.
  C.He made a very big mistake in his late years.
  D.He died on the same day as John F.Kenneddy.
参考答案:CADDD 你他妈就这是回忆版啊,你是天才啊,这么长的阅读理解你都能回忆上来,你他妈还考个什么博啊,直接去贝尔实验室当标本算了 : Originally posted by zhutuanfei at
你他妈就这是回忆版啊,你是天才啊,这么长的阅读理解你都能回忆上来,你他妈还考个什么博啊,直接去贝尔实验室当标本算了 你他妈就这是回忆版啊,你是天才啊,这么长的阅读理解你都能回忆上来,你他妈还考个什么博啊,直接去贝尔实验室当标本算了
满嘴喷粪!找你惹你了,你不看看老子是咋样找到的! 川大辅导班据说辅导了12年单词和完型的原题。今年,据说有举报,据川大说,没有办辅导班,并报警了。 : Originally posted by 考察派 at
川大辅导班据说辅导了12年单词和完型的原题。今年,据说有举报,据川大说,没有办辅导班,并报警了。 是啊 川大黑啊!专业课本校的都是原题 : Originally posted by 游子8921 at
请问有原题吗 没有原题,这些都是自己模糊记得几个关键词,在google里面搜出来的。川大的考题据我的经验一般是专四和国家六级里面出阅读理解的。 : Originally posted by tdl6 at
是啊 川大黑啊!专业课本校的都是原题... 专业课有原题?只要是有历年的专业课真题就可以考及格了?还是本校生优待啊?

我要回帖

更多关于 pleased的用法 的文章

随机推荐