找一下这个英文句子的语法知识三—句子错误

求指教,一下英文句子是否有语法错误When Bell transmitted his trembling voice though a magic device to his anxious assistant who waited in the office under his lab,the world had changed.自己写了篇作文,结果开头这一句老是_百度作业帮
求指教,一下英文句子是否有语法错误When Bell transmitted his trembling voice though a magic device to his anxious assistant who waited in the office under his lab,the world had changed.自己写了篇作文,结果开头这一句老是
求指教,一下英文句子是否有语法错误When Bell transmitted his trembling voice though a magic device to his anxious assistant who waited in the office under his lab,the world had changed.自己写了篇作文,结果开头这一句老是被word整行划绿线说是结构有问题,可是我看了半天觉得实在找不出缺了什么成分,
看完你的题目,我的意见如下:1) 你的句子语法结构与行文应当说基本正确的,不应当有什么问题.只是错在 though,应当用 through 才对.though 是连接词,后面跟从句,但你的原句不是从句,而是一个名词短语 a magic device.只需将 though 改为 through 就对了.同时,后面用了 to 介词,与 through 共同构成从.到.短语结构.这样从语法上来讲,还是从文字所要表达意思来讲,都符合要求.2) 另外,我的意见,the world had changed 改为 the world has changed.这是时态呼应所要求的.纠正后,不妨在WORD文档检验一下.
When Bell transmitted his trembling voice though a magic device to(添加 the voice of) his anxious assistant who waited in the office under his lab, the world had(had应该去掉) changed.这里楼主说的应该是类似于柯南里面的“...
When Bell transmitted his trembling voice though a magic device to his anxious assistant who was waiting in the office under his lab, the world changed.你试试看。麻烦帮我检查一下,这些英文句子有没有语法或者拼写错误.If you come into,call the police.What are you laughing at?-Don't touch me!Don't touch me~How dare you?Don't say too much to her,it's useless.Let's go.Let go of me.Are you cr_百度作业帮
麻烦帮我检查一下,这些英文句子有没有语法或者拼写错误.If you come into,call the police.What are you laughing at?-Don't touch me!Don't touch me~How dare you?Don't say too much to her,it's useless.Let's go.Let go of me.Are you cr
麻烦帮我检查一下,这些英文句子有没有语法或者拼写错误.If you come into,call the police.What are you laughing at?-Don't touch me!Don't touch me~How dare you?Don't say too much to her,it's useless.Let's go.Let go of me.Are you crazy?Damn you!What happen?Doba(name)!What's wrong with you,Mishan(name)?Why do you come so late?She hit my arm.Oh,look at yourself.Where is your school?How old are you?Go on.There's nothing to be afraid of.Shut up.Seem that you need some lessons.Let her go.What?Who do you think you are?Don't you forget the last time Or you want to be beaten again?Bored hooligan.You've said that you have no girlfriend.Not girlfriend.Don't nag me and mind your own business.You're nothing to me even if you give me 500 CDs,ok?Unlucky.Let's go,my porter.这是一段电影的台词,有中文翻译过来的,因为是给外教看的,所以需要谨慎一点~如果看出什么不正确或者比较不正常的地方,请一定帮我指出来,
If you come in,I'll call the police.What are you laughing at?Don't touch me!Don't touch me!How dare you!Don't talk too much to her.It's useless.Let's go.Let go of me.Are you crazy?Damn you!What happened?Doba (name)!What's wrong with you ,Mishan (name)?Why did you show up so late?She hit me on the arm.Oh,look at yourself.Which school are you from?How old are you?Come on.There's nothing to be afraid of.Shut up!Seems like you need some lessons.Let her go.What?Who do you think you are?Don't you remember the last time?Or you want to be beaten again?Bored hooligan.You've already said that you have no girlfriend.No girlfriend.Don't nag me.Mind your own business.You're nothing to me even if you give me 500 CDs,okay?Bad luck.Let's go,my porter.一楼说的对,没有中文,只能猜,跟着感觉走,给你大致修改了一下.帮我修改一下我的英语演讲稿包括常识上的错误 语法句子的错误 内容 结构 还有句子地不地道等 My presentation today is mainly about recreation,recreation is the time spent to do things that will refresh your mind and_百度作业帮
帮我修改一下我的英语演讲稿包括常识上的错误 语法句子的错误 内容 结构 还有句子地不地道等 My presentation today is mainly about recreation,recreation is the time spent to do things that will refresh your mind and
帮我修改一下我的英语演讲稿包括常识上的错误 语法句子的错误 内容 结构 还有句子地不地道等 My presentation today is mainly about recreation,recreation is the time spent to do things that will refresh your mind and body in a healthy and positive way.For example:RecreationFitness and SportsTravelDanceMusicTelevision the most popular recreational activities is fitness and sports体育有分几大类 分别是:Aerobic activitiesConditioning activitiesStrength activitiesIndividual sportsRacquet sportsTeam sportsOutdoor sportsWater sportsA trend in the U.S is that people are getting more health conscious.So are exercising more for fitness.They are doing some sports ,such as BowlingRunning/Jogging Treadmill ExerciseStretchingFishing campingHiking Walking for FitnessBilliards/PoolBoxingDartsGolforseback RidingIce Skating Martial ArtsRoller SkatingScooter Riding Skateboarding And some of the most popular sports based on attendance are Football,basketball,Baseball.Hockey.Soccer.Today more and more girls are beginning to participate in sports,they may play soccer,volley ball,some play basketball,they also watch sports games,but not as many girls watch as guys.The proportion is about two to three times as many guys watch sports as girls.It used to be that it was considered un-feminine for girls to be involved with sports...but that has changed...
Hello everyone,my presentation today is mainly about recreation,【which】is the time spent to do things that will refresh your mind and body in a healthy and positive way.For example:Recreation,Fitness and Sports,Travel,Dance,Music,Television【,and so on.】The most popular recreational activities 【are】 fitness and sports.【Sports fall into serval catalogs as below:】 Aerobic activities,Conditioning activities,Strength activities,Individual sports,Racquet sports,Team sports,Outdoor sports,Water sports【,and so forth.】【Currently,there is a trend in the U.S】that people are getting more health conscious【,so they】 are exercising more for fitness.【The common sports people usually do are:】Bowling ,Running/Jogging ,Treadmill Exercise ,Stretching ,Fishing ,camping ,Hiking ,Walking for Fitness ,Billiards/Pool ,Boxing ,Darts ,Golf ,orseback Riding 【这里如果指的是起码的话,可以用equestrian】,Ice Skating ,Martial Arts ,Roller Skating ,Scooter Riding,Skateboarding,and some of the most popular sports that require teamworking are Football,basketball,Baseball,Hockey,and Soccer.Today more and more 【ladies】are beginning to participate in sports,【such as】 soccer,volley ball,【and】 basketball.They also watch sports games,【although not as many as men】.【The male audience is about two to three times as many as female audience.】 It was once considered to be improper for ladies to be involved in sports,but this has changed now.建议:楼主的listing太多,这样造成的后果一是读起来听众会觉得很无聊,再者也会令整篇文章的内容显得有点苍白.可以多结合一下实际的例子来阐述现况,譬如可以说说地方之间的受欢迎运动的不同:美国喜欢篮球、棒球、美式足球;英国足球最狂热,但是没人打篮球;中国乒乓球是国球,羽毛球、跳水等世界第一……然后可以分析一下为什么会出现这种现象.原因可以从场地、人文文化、体育发展趋势等方面来辩论.
我爱莫能助
My presentation today is mainly about recreation,recreation is the time spent to do things that will refresh your mind and body in a healthy and positive way. For example: FitnessRecreation ...
recreation is the time spent to do things 应为 spend on doing things...They are doing some sports 这里最好是说doing
exercises.And some of the most popular sports based on attendance are Football, b...
润色: Hello, everyone! My presentation today is mainly about recreation. Recreation means you spend time on what will refresh your mind and body in a healthy and positive way. For example: Rec...
阴沟里头去的东西,不懂
My presentation today is mainly about recreation,(which can be defined as)the time spent to do things that will refresh your mind and body in a healthy and positive way. For example: the most pop...
你好~ 我是美国学校的学生, 以下的修改希望会对你帮助:My presentation today is mainly about recreation. Recreation is the time spent on doing things that will refresh your mind and body in a healthy and positive way. doin...
不好意思,我心有余力不足啊~求各位帮下翻译一下下面的句子翻译成英文 要求语句顺畅 最最关键不能出现语法错误 谢谢了_百度知道
求各位帮下翻译一下下面的句子翻译成英文 要求语句顺畅 最最关键不能出现语法错误 谢谢了
采购管理是指企业为了达成生产或销售计划,从适当的供应商那里,在确保质量的前提下,在适当的时间,以适当的价格,购入适当数量的商品所采取的一系列管理活动。采购作为企业生产经营活动的首要环节,对企业的生存和发展起着至关重要的作用。本文结合兰天彩印采购现状以及供应商管理现状,分析了其存在的问题和原因,并针对性地提出了优化措施。
我有更好的答案
purchase management refers to a series of managing activities where a company buys a certain amount of goods at a right price, a right time from a right supplier depending on guaranteed quality of the goods in oorder to acomplished the producing or saling plans. As a primary part of the production and running of a company, purchase plays a critical role in the existence and development of the company. this
essay will take the present situation of the purchase of the Lantian Color Print and
the management of the supplier to analyse its existing problem and cause, and give some advice for the solution.
Purchasing management is refers to the enterprise in order to achieve the production and marketing plans, from suppliers where appropriate, to ensure the quality of the premise, at the appropriate time, with appropriate price, purchase the appropriate number of commodities has adopted a series of management activities. Procurement as an enterprise to manufacture management activity important link, the survival and development of enterprises plays a vital role in. This combination of orchid day color printing purchase present situation as well as the supplier management status, analyzed the problems and their causes, and puts forward the measures to opt...
The purchase management refers to the enterprise in order to achieve the production or the sales plan, from suitable supplier there, in guarantees the quality under the premise, in the suitable time, by the suitable price, buys a series of management which the suitable quantity the commodity adopts.The purchase produces management as the enterprise the most important link, and develops the very important function to enterprise's survival.This article unifies the blue day color printing purchase present situation as well as the supplier manages the present situation, has analyzed its existence question and the reason, and pointed proposed the optimized ...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
句子翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一下这句英语句子的语法错误the variety of transport can be chosen when going to the work going on business_百度作业帮
找一下这句英语句子的语法错误the variety of transport can be chosen when going to the work going on business
找一下这句英语句子的语法错误the variety of transport can be chosen when going to the work going on business
a variety of transports can be chosen from when going to the work or going on business

我要回帖

更多关于 英语句子语法 的文章

随机推荐