英语作文80词beijing and senzhen60词

一篇英语小作文,60字就可以写外滩或者陆家嘴,模仿这篇it is in the north-west of beijing.tourist can see a lot of old buildings and temples at the palace.kunming Lake is a beautiful lake inside the palace.tourtist can see swans swi_百度作业帮
一篇英语小作文,60字就可以写外滩或者陆家嘴,模仿这篇it is in the north-west of beijing.tourist can see a lot of old buildings and temples at the palace.kunming Lake is a beautiful lake inside the palace.tourtist can see swans swi
一篇英语小作文,60字就可以写外滩或者陆家嘴,模仿这篇it is in the north-west of beijing.tourist can see a lot of old buildings and temples at the palace.kunming Lake is a beautiful lake inside the palace.tourtist can see swans swimming on the lake.要写主要景物和人们可以干什麼.
it is in the south west of China,we're in the south.there're people swim in the lake.there is a child standing,and his mom standing ,too.they are very happy.enjoy thems.有的单词我既不清了,不知到对不对,何况我才上初一.
it is in the north-west of beijing.tourist can see a lot of old buildings and temples at the palace.kunming Lake is a beautiful lake inside the palace. tourtist can see swans swimming on the lake.初中英语作文:I like winter best
I like winter best. I often go skiing on Sundays with my family. When it snows, everything turns white. There is thick snow on roads,strees,trees and houses. It's a beautiful world! My friends and I like making snowmen. Sometims we paly with snow . It's very interesting and exciting, And one of the most important reasons is that Spring Festival comes at this time of the year.
《》中文翻译
冬天我最喜欢冬天。我经常去与我的家人在星期天滑雪。当下雪的时候,一切都变成白色。有道路,厚厚的积雪应力,树木和房屋。这是一个美丽的世界!我喜欢和我的朋友一起堆雪人。有时我们玩雪。这是非常有趣和令人兴奋的,和最重要的一个原因是,春节是一年中的这个时候。
初中英语作文:I like winter best相关的作文
《》网友点评
最新英语作文
[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
初中英语作文推荐
[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
热门作文排行
[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
免责声明:作文大全为公益性学习网站,内容来自于网友自由投稿或互联网搜集,作文大全所有作文版权归原作者所有,如需商业用途或转载请与原作者联系。本站要求作文投稿系本人原创。对非授权来稿,本站将立即删除。如有文章侵犯作者权利,违规,请联系本站删除。
Copyright &
Inc.All Rights Reserved.
鄂ICP备号-2 - 法律顾问:张律师英语作文你一定有许多难忘的假期.请你用60词左右描述你印象最深刻的那个假期.包括以下内容:1.Where did you do?2.What did you do?3.How was the weather there 4.How were the people and the food there 5.What did you th_百度作业帮
英语作文你一定有许多难忘的假期.请你用60词左右描述你印象最深刻的那个假期.包括以下内容:1.Where did you do?2.What did you do?3.How was the weather there 4.How were the people and the food there 5.What did you th
英语作文你一定有许多难忘的假期.请你用60词左右描述你印象最深刻的那个假期.包括以下内容:1.Where did you do?2.What did you do?3.How was the weather there 4.How were the people and the food there 5.What did you think of it?
In summer holiday ,I went to Qingdao with my family.We went to the beach and we played many games there.When we got Qingdao ,the weather was not very good.It was cloud.But ,after,it was very sunny.The people there are very nice and the food is very delicious.I think this holiday is the best holiday I have.I hope to go there another time 或 Last summer vocation,I went to Hang zhou.The weather there was not very hot.I went to visit the West Lake.It’s very beautiful.I had great fun boating on the lake.I ate lots of different kinds of food.I like them very much.I like to talk with the people there because they were very friendly.I had an exciting vocation in Hangzhou and I hope I can go there next summer.
I can't forget the holiday that I had in Shanghai. I visited my aunt in Shanghai in the summer of 2010. The summer in Shanghai was hot and humid, but I had fun with my cousin. The food there was excel...
VacationThis
vacation,I
time. First,I英语作文 working hard and keep fit 60词左右_百度知道
英语作文 working hard and keep fit 60词左右
是身体欠佳,我们要明白健康的重要现在中学生,学习压力大,只顾着学习,除了学习还要积极参加各种体育活动,忽视了体育锻炼
提问者采纳
t study if we don&#39。 你的悬赏分也不是很多;t have a good health . If we don&#39,给你参考吧, we can&#39. 就写两句话;t lean well and we can&#39Working hard is very importent to us ,可能不是很多人愿意来写,祝你学习顺利。 最后. We can&#39. Keeping fit ist get a goodt study hard
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我的假期英语作文100字
我的假期英语作文100字
我的假期英语100字一:My holiday
Summer holiday is coming . I want to go to Beijing . I go to Beijing with my father , my mother and my brother . We want to go there by plane because it takes less time . We can see many things in it . First we can visit the Great Wall , it is very famous for the world ,so I like it very much . Second we can go to the zoo because I like to see animals . There are many foreigners in this city ,too . I want to talk with them in English . I want to learn English from them . I think we can have a good time then . I hope it is coming soon.
我的假期英语作文100字二:The winter holiday
The winter holiday In winter holiday, I had a good time. I didn&t go to school. I read some books at home. Sometimes I watched TV. Sometimes I helped my mother clean the house and wash the dishes. Sometimes I went shopping with my friends, we bought colorful new clothes. At Chinese New Year, I put on new clothes. I visited my relatives and I got much lucky money. In the evening, I set off fireworks with my cousin. They looked like flowers. They were very beautiful! I was very happy during the winter holiday. 
我的假期英语作文100字三:My holiday
I got to Beijing with my parents last evening.And today morning,we arrived at Tian'anmen Square.It is so big an wonderful.The weather's sunny but not hot.Ofcourse.wo took quite a few photos there and visited there for a long time.I really love here.Luckly,I met an old friendly foreigner.I took some photos with him.The food in Beijing are good.Everything tasted sweet.I like Beijing rock duck best.It was delicious!I love the trip.It was wonderful!
我的假期英语作文100字四:My holiday
How time flies,unconsciously the next winter vacation will soon come.In order to improve myself as well as enjoy a happy holiday,I made the winter vacation plan.
Firstly i want to continue with my study,i think study is a life process,so no matter what the situation I am in,i will look for chances to continue it.I have bought several new books ,including those books on my majorand some novels ,I will try to finish reading them in the holiday and write notes.
Secondly,since it is the holiday,I will share it with my family and friends .You know the spring festival will soon come, I believe I would chatting and play games with my friends and family .I think I will enjoy the vacation.
我的假期英语作文100字五:The Winter Holiday
I like the winter holiday very much.Though it's very short,I can enjoy the Spring Festival.I can watch cartoon every day.I needn't go to school frepuently.
Sometimes I can go to play with my friend outside.With the festival coming,I can play all the time.I can play video game with my brother.
I am good at playing PC game.So I often beats my brother.
Then more and more relative came to my home.We had dinner together.It's so lively that I'amvery happy.
But I still have to do my homework.
与我的假期英语作文100字相关的文章

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文高级词汇替换 的文章

随机推荐