初三英语作文大全以豆腐学一篇作文

求:一篇关于自己如何学习英语的初三水平的英语作文_百度知道
求:一篇关于自己如何学习英语的初三水平的英语作文
My English teacher,I want to say something to you
It's ** years since you taught me.I know that I didn't do well in English,but I'm working hard.I also know you're really a very good teacher who gave me the enthusiasm for studying English.I was not very interested in Enlish originally.But when you appeared,things changed.You like the sun gave me the light,warmed my heart.You helped me when I was in trouble.You cared for my feelings when I falied.It's you lead me to the mighty sea of English and encouraged me to do better.I will memorize you forever.Thank you,my forever English teacher.如果你成绩不是很好,但你努力了,用上一篇(应该没有生词吧,我是按照我以前初三的水平写的.)如果你成绩很好,只要修改几句话就行.
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
Learning English just like learning any other language, is hard work so my first advice is to spend much time practicing using English every day. Besides, we should listen to the teacher and take notes carefully in class. Go over what is learnt regularly and finish doing our homework carefully. Listen to English radio programmes, read English stories and newspapers, watch English films and TV programmes ,keep a diary in English and attend English debbates and speech contests. If we make mistakes, correct them at once and try not to make the same mistakes. What's more, we should look up new words in the dictionary before class and prepare each lesson carefully before class. I believe if we work hard and have good ways of learning English, we will learn English well.
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 人教版初三英语作文 的文章

随机推荐