把三严三实第二专题题改正,要过程

《秋天早晨的田野》第2题把第二自然段的四个错别字画出,并改正!亲……谢谢……_百度作业帮
《秋天早晨的田野》第2题把第二自然段的四个错别字画出,并改正!亲……谢谢……
《秋天早晨的田野》第2题把第二自然段的四个错别字画出,并改正!亲……谢谢……
你要发图片上来,才知道错了哪个字啊第二卷写作第四题:短文改错。(按格式去改,每题1分,共10分)此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行作出判断:如无错误,在该行右边横线上画一个勾(√);如有_百度作业帮
第二卷写作第四题:短文改错。(按格式去改,每题1分,共10分)此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行作出判断:如无错误,在该行右边横线上画一个勾(√);如有
第二卷写作第四题:短文改错。(按格式去改,每题1分,共10分)此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行作出判断:如无错误,在该行右边横线上画一个勾(√);如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:该行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉;在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉;该行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧);在该行右边横线上写出该加的词;该行错一个词,在错的词下划一个横线;在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。注意:原行没有错的不要改。Dear Lily, Thanks very much on inviting me to your birthday 76_____party on Sunday. I’d like very much go but&&&&&&&&& 77_____I’ll have an examination in Monday morning.&&&&&&& 78_____It is very important but I can’t afford to fail&&&&&&&&& 79_____it. I’ll spend all the whole weekend reading&&&&&&&&& 80_____and prepare for it. So I’m really sorry that&&&&&&&&&& 81_____I won’t be able to come this time. I hope you&&&&&&&& 82_____can understand me. I’ll take this chance to wish&&&&&& 83_____you wonderful time on your birthday. Happy&&&&&&&& 84_____birthday, Lily, and many return of the day.&&&&&&&&&& 85_____
76 on改为for&& 77 go前面加上to&&& 78in改为on&& 79but改为and&&80all和whole任去一个&& 81prepare改为preparing&& 82come改为go&& 83正确84you后面加a&&& 85& return改为returns&或者return前面加a举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“第二节:短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)此题要...”,相似的试题还有:
第二节:短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行作出判断:如无错误,在该行右边横线上画一个勾(√);如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:该行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。该行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。该行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。注意:原行没有错的不要改。(注意:将本题必须在答题纸上作答)The summer holiday, when I’m looking forward to, &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&86. _____________is coming. What a fun it is to go fishing! Playing football&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 87. _____________is one of my hobby. I can ride my bicycle, climb high &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 88. _____________mountains, or go swimming. Sometime I can play chess&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 89. _____________with my grandfather. How interested my holiday will be!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 90. _____________But my father is always afraid I might be hurt on a truck,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 91. _____________fall into a river or fall out a tree. He is also&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 92. _____________afraid I might be taken away by bad people.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 93. _____________And I wonder how these will happen if I’m careful &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 94. _____________enough. I’ll try best to convince my father.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 95&&&&&&&&. _____________
第二节短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)此题要求改正所给短文中的错误对标有题号的每一行作出判断,如无错误,在该行右边横线上画一个勾(√);如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:该行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。该行缺一词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。该行错一个词:在错的词下面划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词When my eighteenth birthday came, I was not in home&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 91. ___________In order to celebrate such important day with my dear&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 92. ___________parents, I wrote a long letter, in which I thanked him&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 93. ___________for having raised me for 18 years, and expressed my&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 94. ___________love for them. Later, Mother talked me when she read the&&&&&&&&&95. ___________letter, tears were filled her eyes. But Father appeared&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 96. ___________very cool.& After that, he studied it lonely carefully. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&97. ___________ Then he put it up into a desk drawer. I can imagine&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 98. ___________the scene clear because I know Father. Being a man&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 99. ___________ with few words, he preferred to show his love for me in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 100.. ___________a silent way.
第二节短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行作出判断:如无错误,在该行右边横线上画一个勾(√);如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正;此行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。此行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。此行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。注意:原文没有错的不要改。One day, while my friend and I was traveling through&&&&&&&&&&&& 76__________Germany, we were not very hungry but we only had a little&&&&&&& 77__________money. We decided stop at a village market to buy&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 78__________something to eat. We choose the cheapest biscuits and&&&&&&&&&&&& 79.__________ate it under a tree. We thought the biscuits were great.&&&&&&&&&&&&&80__________“Let’s get some more,” I said, “They’re cheap and they&&&&&&&&&&&& 81__________really taste well.” My friend could read some German, but&&&&&&&&&82__________I couldn’t, so I gave her the biscuit bag to find a name.&&&&&&&&&& 83._________She looked at it and started to laugh, “How are you laughing?”&&&&&84._________I asked. “Because they’re dog biscuit!” She said.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&85._________第二节 短文改错 (每小题1分)此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。如无错误,在答题卡相应的位置上画一个勾(√);如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:此行多一词:把多余_百度作业帮
第二节 短文改错 (每小题1分)此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。如无错误,在答题卡相应的位置上画一个勾(√);如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:此行多一词:把多余
第二节 短文改错 (每小题1分)此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。如无错误,在答题卡相应的位置上画一个勾(√);如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:此行多一词:把多余的词写在答题卡相应的位置上,用斜线()划掉;此行缺一词:在答题卡相应的位置上写出该加的词,并附带前(后)词;此行错一词:在答题卡相应的位置上写出该错词和改正后的词。Liaogao is a beautiful town. It lies on the northeast of&&&&&& ⒈_________Songtao County. A river goes across the town. The water is very&&&&&& ⒉_________clear and there are lot of fishes in the river. People often go&&&& ⒊_________swimming in the river in summer. There are seven bridges over ⒋_________the river. Of all the bridges the Songjiang Bridge is biggest, and&&&&&& ⒌_________the Shuitanghe Bridge is the most nicest. In the town there are& ⒍_________two squares —Shichang Square or Qixing Square. People&&&&& ⒎_________like take a walk on the squares after supper. Many middle-aged ⒏_________woman enjoy dancing on Shichang Square after supper. At&&&&&& ⒐_________the times some singers hold concerts on Qixing Square.&&&&&&&&&&& ⒑_________
⒈ on→in ⒉ across→through ⒊ lot 之前加a或→lots ⒋ √⒌ biggest之前加the ⒍ 去掉most或将nicest→beautiful ⒎ or→and ⒏ take→taking ⒐ woman改成women ⒑ &去掉the第二节:短文改错 (共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在此处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出修改的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在其下面写出修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从十一处起)不计分。 One day Rosa wrote to her friend, who was a doctor, invite him to &have dinner with her families. A few days later the doctor wrote back to her but she couldn’t read his writing because the letters were written careless. Then she asked her husband for the help, but he couldn’t read it, too. So the woman went to the chemist’s. The chemist in the shop studied the letter for a long time but he gave her large bottle of medicine. He told the woman she should eat twelve pills a day. Finally Rosa still had no idea whether her friend will come or not.
第二节&短文改错(共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)此题要求改正所给短文中的错误,对标有题号的每一行作出判断:如无错误,在该行右边横线上画一个勾(√);&&&.如有错误(每行只有一处错),按下列情况改正:此行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。此行缺个词:在缺词处加个漏字符号(∧),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。此行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。注意:原行没有错的不要改。 Today I attended a meeting holding in our school. 76.&&&&&&&&&At the meeting over forty model students praised.&&& 77.&&&&&&&&&&For our joy,Lucy,monitor of our class,&&&&&&&&& 78.&&&&&&&&&&who was among them.We all felt proud of&&&&&&&&& 79.&&&&&&&&&&her,Then the headmaster gave them a talk.He&&&&& 80.&&&&&&&&&&wanted us to learn these students and hoped that&&&&&& 81.&&&&&&&&&&more and more students will be praised at the&&&&&&&&& 82.&&&&&&&&&&next school meeting.I was great encouraged and&&&&& 83.&&&&&&&&&made up my mind to work harder.Next week&&&&&&&& 84.&&&&&&&&there will be a English exam.I'll try to get good marks.85.&&&&&&&&
第二节短文改错 (共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分) 此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行做出判断∶如无错误,在该行右边横线上画一个勾(√);如有错误(每行只有一个错误), 则按下列情况改正∶该行多一个词∶把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉, 在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。该行缺一个词∶在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。该行错一个词∶在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。注意∶原行没有错的不要改。Get a good education is more important today than&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 76. _______ ever before. In Canada mostly children attend public&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 77. _______ schools. Public schools are mainly found by governments&&&&&&&&&&& 78. ________ through tax income. Students in Canada taught in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 79. _______ English and in French. The rests of Canadian children &&&&&&&&&&80.________ attend private schools, that are supported mainly by fees &&&&&&81.__________ paying by parents. By law, the children must attend&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 82.__________ the school from age 5 to 16. There are several different&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 83. _________ levels in the Canadian education system .The first was&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
84.______ called Elementary Schools, which include kindergartens&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 85.___________ through grade 7 or 8.
第二节短文改错 (共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分) 此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行做出判断∶如无错误,在该行右边横线上画一个勾(√);如有错误(每行只有一个错误), 则按下列情况改正∶该行多一个词∶把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉, 在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。该行缺一个词∶在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。该行错一个词∶在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。注意∶原行没有错的不要改。Get a good education is more important today than&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 76. __________ever before. In Canada mostly children attend public&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 77. __________schools. Public schools are mainly found by governments&&&&&&&&&&&& 78. ________through tax income. Students in Canada taught in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 79. _________ English and in French. The rests of Canadian children &&&&&&&&&80._______ attend private schools, that are supported mainly by fees &&&&&81._______ paying by parents. By law, the children must attend&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 82._____ the school from age 5 to 16. There are several different&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 83. ________ levels in the Canadian education system .The first was&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 84._____ called Elementary Schools, which include kindergartens&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 85.________ through grade 7 or 8.

我要回帖

更多关于 撸时代第二季主题曲 的文章

随机推荐