有还没睡的求实英语作业高手吗 求写作业

求高手写一篇英语满分作文,26前要.谢...最近网上有一个调查:博物馆是否应该免费向公众开放?请你根据图示用英语给写一篇短文介绍调查结果,并为三种不同的意见拟写各自的理由.注意:1._百度作业帮
求高手写一篇英语满分作文,26前要.谢...最近网上有一个调查:博物馆是否应该免费向公众开放?请你根据图示用英语给写一篇短文介绍调查结果,并为三种不同的意见拟写各自的理由.注意:1.
求高手写一篇英语满分作文,26前要.谢...最近网上有一个调查:博物馆是否应该免费向公众开放?请你根据图示用英语给写一篇短文介绍调查结果,并为三种不同的意见拟写各自的理由.注意:1.词数100左右(文章开头已经给出,但不计入总词数);2.可以有适当发挥,以使行文连贯.Recently a survey entitled “Should museums be free to the public?” has been conducted to find out people’s attitudes towards this question________ __________
Recently a survey entitled “Should museums be free to the public?” has been conducted to find out people’s attitudes towards this question.
67.9 percent of people agree to the act free of charge. They think it is their duty that museums should be free to show the exhibits to the public, for, they say what museums have stored up should belong to the whole people. 17.2 percent of them fail to agree with them. They insist that any museum is sure to pay much for everyday operating to receive visitors, including receive and expense. It is necessary for people who visit there to pay for those. Besides the above-mentioned, there are 14.9 percent people stating their views. Giving consideration to both, they think a museum can charge advisably for different periods of time and defferent groups1上个星期她借了我的英语书,但是她并没有归还2昨晚我直到做完作业才睡觉英文翻译_百度作业帮
1上个星期她借了我的英语书,但是她并没有归还2昨晚我直到做完作业才睡觉英文翻译
1上个星期她借了我的英语书,但是她并没有归还2昨晚我直到做完作业才睡觉英文翻译
1.She borrowed an English book from me last week,but she hasn't returned it to me.2.l didn't sleep until l finished my homework yesterday.
1She borrowed my English book last week,but didn't return it to me.2I didn't go to bed until I finished my homework at the last night
1.She borrowed my English book last week,but she hasn't returned it .2.I didn't go to bed until I finished my homework.新闻频道—腾讯视频
中日时隔4年重启安全对话,中国至少两少将参加。
每周二更新
周一到周五晚8点
每周四更新
每周二更新
重走淞沪战场第六集:15万日军兵临南京城下,中国军队引爆数百枚手榴弹全连牺牲抵挡日军。
神秘旧照指引韩雪寻抗战旧址
“不存在的城墙” 与五百壮士传奇
战场视频揭日军轰炸惨象
奇袭日军,哨子帮大忙
村民上学看病均免费
战友亲人深情缅怀
外国专家独家视频回应
爱心小学被拆 负责人被抓
畅谈二十几年来的父子情
萧敬腾看到奶奶留存物失控大哭
设计师放弃2000万股权辞职创业
用气球还原电影经典场景
阿富汗女孩吃草果腹
将军们的军火商店求一篇英语作文,急用,最近一项调查表明,很多上班族都没有吃早餐的习惯.请根据以下内容写一篇题为the top meal of the day的短文 原因1、工作到深夜,不吃早餐可以多睡一会儿.2、女孩子为了保_百度作业帮
求一篇英语作文,急用,最近一项调查表明,很多上班族都没有吃早餐的习惯.请根据以下内容写一篇题为the top meal of the day的短文 原因1、工作到深夜,不吃早餐可以多睡一会儿.2、女孩子为了保
求一篇英语作文,急用,最近一项调查表明,很多上班族都没有吃早餐的习惯.请根据以下内容写一篇题为the top meal of the day的短文 原因1、工作到深夜,不吃早餐可以多睡一会儿.2、女孩子为了保持苗条身材 结果1整天感觉困了2记忆力下降3工作效率低 建议:早餐不可少,提供整天能量的百分之三十,有助于创造性思维
Beijing Ducks,led by former NBA star Stephon Marbury who notched game-high 41 points on Friday night,clinched their first-ever title of the Chinese Basketball Association (CBA) league.Edging defending champions Guangdong Hongyuan 124-121 at home,Beijing Ducks,who entered the finals for the first time,won 4-1 on aggregate in the best-of-seven series.Guangdong had been crowned seven times in the past eight seasons.With the breathtaking victory,Beijing Ducks became the fourth CBA title holder in 17 years,following eight-time winners Bayi Rockets,Shanghai Sharks and Guangdong Hongyuan.
tucghdvnhbf,buaihcchch ddyhdysdyham,hdtre,hujhjji.hhhhrrf50ffbyrtirtsffsgjjgererthfghgdryfe,,,fgdddcsddfscdd....ffrrrgfggdddddsfrt....................................................
Beijing Ducks, led by former NBA star Stephon Marbury who notched game-high 41 points on Friday night, clinched their first-ever title of the Chinese Basketball Association (CBA) league. Edging defend...找个还没有睡觉的英语高手.帮忙写篇英文文章 谢谢了 顺便锻炼下自己啦~~~我QQ4139691
谢谢了Part V Writing (25 minutes)Directions: This part is to test your ability to do practical writing. You are required to writ_百度作业帮
找个还没有睡觉的英语高手.帮忙写篇英文文章 谢谢了 顺便锻炼下自己啦~~~我QQ4139691
谢谢了Part V Writing (25 minutes)Directions: This part is to test your ability to do practical writing. You are required to writ
找个还没有睡觉的英语高手.帮忙写篇英文文章 谢谢了 顺便锻炼下自己啦~~~我QQ4139691
谢谢了Part V Writing (25 minutes)Directions: This part is to test your ability to do practical writing. You are required to write a letter of reply to an invitation according to the information given in Chinese below. Remember to write the letter on the Translation/Composition Sheet.邀请人:王力 被邀请人:John Smith内容:王力及其妻子邀请John Smith夫妇来家中参加儿子一岁生日宴。时间定于6月10号下午七点在皇家饭店举行。回复:Smith回复自己将于近日回国处理公司要事,不能前往,表示歉意。
Dear Mr.and Mrs Wang,(亲爱的王先生,王太太)Thanks for your invitation.I'd like to express my sincere wish to your little son.Happy birthday to him and wish you two have a happy life.I'm sorry to tell you that I'm about to come back to my country and deal with some important issues of my company.I'm unable to attend the birthday party on June 10th.I'm sorry about that.Best wishes,Smith
你要先说标题,主要写什么啊,人家才能帮你,再说才5分,太低了嘛!

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作业要求 的文章

随机推荐