meaven dependencies里面的jar包有 但是有一个红叉 提示jar missingg

IntelliJ IDEA 15.0 Help :: Working with Maven DependenciesWorking with Maven Dependencies
IntelliJ IDEA makes it possible to
Maven dependencies as a UML class diagram. In this diagram, you can discern:Your own modules (blue )Test dependencies (green) Conflicting or unsatisfied dependencies (red) In the Maven Dependencies diagram, you can:
from a node to the corresponding source code.
dependencies as excluded.
the nodes on diagram, when the diagram is too large.To view dependencies in a UML class diagramDo one of the following:
In the , right-click the desired
pom.xml file, and choose Show Dependencies, or
Show Dependencies Popup.Right-click pom.xml in the editor, and choose Dependencies | Show Dependencies /Show Dependencies popup.Press Ctrl+Shift+Alt+U or Ctrl+Alt+U.
To navigate from a node in diagram to its source codeSelect the desired node, and press F4, or choose Jump to Source on its context menu. The corresponding file opens in the editor.To exclude a dependencySelect a dependency in diagram.On the context menu, choose Exclude.From the drop-down list, select the module where exclusion definition will be added. The selected dependencies will be removed from diagram, and exclusion section will be added to the corresponding dependency.To filter out the elements that are of now interestOn the diagram toolbar, click .From the drop-down list, select the desired scope.Procedures:Reference:Last modified: 5 November 2015我打开一个AE工程文件,提示没有安装DIN字体,但是我安装完成之后仍旧出现这个提示,请高手帮忙解答!_百度知道
我打开一个AE工程文件,提示没有安装DIN字体,但是我安装完成之后仍旧出现这个提示,请高手帮忙解答!
AE提示:The following layer dependencies are missing:Text Layer:Font family:‘DIN’Font style:‘1451-Mittelschrift-Regular’请问高手我该何解决啊
我有更好的答案
意思缺少叫做Font family字体载字体解决
那就是你下的字体的版本不对了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
字体的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁8199人阅读
Android Dependencies目录建立解决办法:
&&&&&& 网上下载的demo导入第三方包运行后Android: NoClassDefFoundError的错误,原因是第三方的jar包并没有打包进apk里,运行是肯定要出错的。
网上百度了N久,都是说先移除之前的Libraries,再将lib更名为libs的做法。今天是遇到邪门了,照做还是运行报错。后来发现直接add的jar包还是放在Referenced Libraries里,ADT升级到17后就出现了Android Dependencies,但这是自动生成的。将名字改来改去工程删来删去也还是无济于事,不能把jar包导入Android
Dependencies里apk里也不会打包进去。
后来打开了工程下的.classpath的文件,对比那些正常的工程,在里面加一句话&classpathentry exported=&true& kind=&con& path=&com.android.ide.eclipse.adt.LIBRARIES&/&就可以解决,Refresh一下,顺便clean一下,完成!& 这些为网上转载内容,但能解决问题。
jars包导入问题解决办法:
&&&&&& 在ADT17之前,如果要在Android项目中引入外部JAR包,只需在项目属性的Java Build Path中选择Add External JARs,然后选择相应JAR包即可。但是,在升级到ADT17之后,Android项目下多出了一个Android Dependencies目录,之前通过Add
External JARs加入的jar包依然出现在Referenced Libraries目录之下,但是似乎已经被弃用,虽然没有提示任何错误,但是在运行时会抛出ClassNotFoundException。解决方法是将JAR包加入到Android Dependencies下,其中一个默认引入目录是libs,因此只要将JAR包复制该目录下。步骤为:& 看看项目中已经是否有Android Dependencies目录了,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 无:则按照上面的办法建立此目录。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 有:则在项目中新建libs目录,然后将要导入的jar包直接拷贝到此目录下。之后Android Dependencies目录下将会自动加入jar包。
版权声明:本文为博主原创文章,未经博主允许不得转载。
* 以上用户言论只代表其个人观点,不代表CSDN网站的观点或立场
访问:190445次
积分:2943
积分:2943
排名:第6393名
原创:85篇
转载:29篇
评论:51条
(1)(3)(6)(11)(7)(10)(5)(12)(27)(1)(2)(2)(4)(6)(3)(1)(2)(11)Stack Overflow is a community of 4.7 million programmers, just like you, helping each other. Join them, it only takes a minute:
We have a project set up with maven for resolving dependancies. It usually works fine, but now I am trying to compile and run it on a new PC and I have problem with missing dependencies in Eclipse.
What is funny is that if I run "mvn package" in console or in eclipse, it works fine and even produces war containing all necessary jars. Only Eclipse complains with "The project was not built since its build path is incomplete. Cannot find the class file for org.slf4j.Logger...". If I compare the project with some other computer (where project works fine), I notice that there are quite a few libraries missing under "Maven dependencies" listing in Eclipse. Eventhough they are in the packaged war and they can be found also under repository folder.
So, the jar-s are there just Eclipse won't list them all under "Maven dependencies". What can I do?
Computer is running on Windows 7 with 64bit java & eclipse.
142k25254393
Problem solved!
I don't know what exactly solved it, but I did 4 things in Eclipse:
Window->Preferences: Maven->Installations: Global settings -> open file and hardcoded localRepository
Project->Clean
right click on project: Maven->Update dependencies
right click on project: Maven->Update project configuration
I guess it was the Update dependencies since right after first two there were no change.
142k25254393
I'm also new to Eclipse, and I've been having a similar problem where Eclipse just won't recognize an import statement, even though all signs point to the dependency having been successfully downloaded.
You should check that your dependency file has actually been downloaded by going to the command line and typing
mvn dependency:tree
If you see your package there, then but Eclipse doesn't acknowledge it, the thing that works for me (sometimes) is to go to the terminal, cd into the project folder, and type
mvn eclipse:clean
mvn eclipse:eclipse
Finally refresh project in eclipse
I don't know why this works, and sometimes it doesn't work once, then doing it again does work... so worth a try!
My Project was just screwed up. Here is how I fixed it for Eclipse Indigo x64 (J2EE 3.7.3):
Deleted my POM file (backedup of course).
Project Context Menu > Maven > Disable Maven Nature.
Deleted the project (but not contents on disk).
Re-imported as Import > General > Existing Project.
Project Context Menu > Configure > Convert to Maven Project....
Accept defaults from Maven wizard.
Overwrite POM with your backedup POM. (Now you have Maven Dependencies folder).
Maven Update/Clean for good measure.
Hope that helps someone. :)
Well, I tried everything posted here, unfortunately nothings works in my case. So, trying different combinations I came out with this one that solved my problem.
1) Open the .classpath file at the root of your eclipse's project.
2) Insert the following entry to the file:
&classpathentry kind="con" path="org.eclipse.m2e.MAVEN2_CLASSPATH_CONTAINER"&
&attributes&
&attribute name="maven.pomderived" value="true"/&
&attribute name="org.ponent.nondependency" value=""/&
&/attributes&
&/classpathentry&
Then, rebuild your project at eclipse (Project->Clean-Build).
You now can check at the Java Build Path of you project at the Libraries tab the Maven Dependencies included:
I had this issue for dependencies that were created in other projects.
Downloaded thirdparty dependencies showed up fine in the build path, but not a library that I had created.
SOLUTION: In the project that is not building correctly, right-click on the project and choose Properties, and then Maven.
Uncheck the box labeled "Resolve dependencies from Workspace projects", hit Apply, and then OK.
Right-click again on your project and do a Maven->Update Snapshots (or Update Dependencies) and your errors should go away when your project rebuilds (automatically if you have auto-build enabled).
I had a similar problem.
I solved it by running the Maven->Update Project Configuration action
10.8k51839
So I'm about 4 or 5 years late to this party, but I had this issue after pulling from our repo, and none of the other solutions from this thread worked out in my case to get rid of these warnings/errors.
This worked for me:
From Eclipse go to to Window -> Preferences -> Maven (expand) -> Errors/Warnings. The last option reads "Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration" - use the drop-down menu for this option and toggle "Ignore", then Apply, then OK. (At "Requires updating Maven Projects" prompt say OK).
Further Info:
This may not necessarily "fix" the underlying issue(s), and may not qualify as "best practice" by some, however it should remove/supress these warnings from appearing in Eclipse and let you move forward at least. Specifically - I was working with Eclipse Luna Service Release 1 (4.4.1) w/ Spring Dashboard & Spring IDE Core (3.6.3), and m2e (1.5) installed, running on Arch Linux and OpenJDK 1.7. I imported my project as an existing maven project and selected OK when warned about existing warnings/errors (to deal with them later).
(Sorry, I'm not a designer, but added picture for clarity.)
If you have "nested paths" errors after performing Maven -> Update Project Configuration (or in Juno it's "Update Configuration...") then your build path is misconfigured.
Right-click project -> Build Path -> Configure Build Path
Ensure that only '/src' and directories at that level are included. If you have e.g. '/src' and also '/src/main/resources' present, this is incorrect. The second resource ('/src/main/resources') is "nested" under the first ('/src') which is causing your inability to import resources, since it prevents eclipse from seeing maven dependencies.
My issue sounds similar so I'll add to the discussion. I had cancelled the import of an existing maven project into Eclipse which resulted in it not being allowed to Update and wouldn't properly finish the Work Space building.
What I had to do to resolve it was select Run As... -& Maven build... and under Goals I entered dependency:go-offline and ran that.
Then I right clicked the project and selected Maven -& Update Project... and updated that specific project.
This finally allowed it to create the source folders and finish the import.
I could solve the error by
1) Right click (your maven project) -> maven -> maven install
After successful installation
Right click (your maven project) -> maven -> update project. And the whole error of maven got solved!
For me it was sufficient add a buildCommand (org.eclipse.m2e.core.maven2Builder) and a nature (org.eclipse.m2e.core.maven2Nature) in the .project file, like this:
&?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?&
&projectDescription&
&name&iText&/name&
&comment&&/comment&
&projects&
&/projects&
&buildSpec&
&buildCommand&
&name&org.eclipse.jdt.core.javabuilder&/name&
&arguments&
&/arguments&
&/buildCommand&
&buildCommand&
&name&org.eclipse.m2e.core.maven2Builder&/name&
&arguments&
&/arguments&
&/buildCommand&
&/buildSpec&
&nature&org.eclipse.jdt.core.javanature&/nature&
&nature&org.eclipse.m2e.core.maven2Nature&/nature&
&/natures&
&/projectDescription&
It's so amazing that this one problem has so many different causes and possible solutions.
I found yet a different solution that worked for me.
Well, it's not so much a solution but a discovery: I can see the Maven Dependencies node in the Package Explorer, which is the default for the Java perspective, but I can not see it in the Java EE perspective, which uses the Project Explorer by default.
Both of those explorers look very similar at quick glance, so you may expect to see the Maven Dependencies in both.
As I was trying to figure this out, I hadn't realized that difference, so it wasn't really a problem for me in the end after all.
the whole project looked weird in eclipse, maven dependencies folder were missing, it showed some types as unknown, but I was able to build it successfully in maven. What fixed my issue was adding gen folder to source path on project build path.
Probably this is similar to this
Well, I tried everything posted here, unfortunately nothings works in my case. So, trying different combinations I came out with this one that solved my problem.
1) Open the .classpath file at the root of your eclipse's project.
2) Insert the following entry to the file:
&classpathentry kind="con" path="org.eclipse.m2e.MAVEN2_CLASSPATH_CONTAINER"&
&attributes&
&attribute name="maven.pomderived" value="true"/&
&attribute name="org.ponent.nondependency" value=""/&
&/attributes&
&/classpathentry&
Then, rebuild your project at eclipse (Project->Clean-Build).
None of the solutions above worked for me, so this answer is for anyone else in my situation. I eventually found the problem myself, and a different solution. The pom.xml file contained a dependencyManagement tag that wrapped the dependencies, and M2Eclipse would not add the Maven Dependencies folder when this was present. So, I removed this tag, then carried out the solution offered by Ualter Jr., and Eclipse immediately added the missing folder!
This is how I solved it
Window->Preferences: Maven->User Settings (Click on "open file" in resulting window, or just edit settings.xml with an external text editor like Notepad)
Make sure localRepository (which is displayed in this window) is correct.
I had a typo in my file.
Once you have corrected settings.xml, click on Update Settings, which is on this same Preferences->Maven->User Settings screen.
Now rebuild, and it will install the latest JAR's in the correct location.
For me the problem was maven couldn't find the settings.xml file which is located in myMavenFolder\conf.
What I did to fix the issue was to select the right location of the settings.xml file from eclipse:
Window -> Preferences -> Maven -> User Settings
Finally, hit apply and update your project
Try this in your project directory mvn eclipse:eclipse
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Upcoming Events
ends Nov 24
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabledStack Overflow is a community of 4.7 million programmers, just like you, helping each other. Join them, it only takes a minute:
A friend has passed me a Maven project that I'm trying to run locally in my computer. All that I have done in Eclipse, I selected:
File -> Import -> Existing Maven Projects
After that, the project showed me 4 errors in my pom.xml (Missing artifact..):
I tried removing the content of .m2 folder and then in Eclipse I clicked on my project and chose "Run as" -> "Maven clean" and then "Run as" -> "Maven install". But I still have the same errors. I'm new with Spring so I dont know what else to do.
When I try to do: run as/ maven install, this is what my console says:
SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further details.
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Building DataLayer 0.0.1-SNAPSHOT
[WARNING] The POM for javax.persistence:javax.persistence:jar:1.0.0 is missing, no
dependency information available
[WARNING] The POM for hibernate-core:hibernate-core:jar:4.2.1.Final is missing, no
dependency information available
[WARNING] The POM for hibernate-commons-annotations:hibernate-commons-annotations:jar:4.0.1.Final is missing, no dependency information available
[WARNING] The POM for jboss-logging:jboss-logging:jar:3.1.0.CR2 is missing, no dependency information available
[WARNING] The POM for jta:jta:jar:1.1 is missing, no dependency information available
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] Total time: 1.065s
[INFO] Finished at: Wed Aug 07 11:41:45 VET 2013
[INFO] Final Memory: 4M/90M
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project DataLayer: Could not resolve dependencies for
project SocialManager:DataLayer:jar:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT: The following artifacts could not be resolved: javax.persistence:javax.persistence:jar:1.0.0, hibernate-core:hibernate-core:jar:4.2.1.Final, hibernate-commons-annotations:hibernate-commons-annotations:jar:4.0.1.Final, jboss-logging:jboss-logging:jar:3.1.0.CR2, jta:jta:jar:1.1: Failure to find javax.persistence:javax.persistence:jar:1.0.0 in http://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/groups/public/ was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of JBoss repository has elapsed or updates are forced -& [Help 1]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
EDIT2: This is my complete pom.xml:
It looks pretty awful when I try to paste the code here.
It seemed that a lot of dependencies were incorrect.
A good place to look for the correct dependencies is the
It means maven is not able to download artifacts from repository.
Following steps will help you:
Go to repository browser and check if artifact exist.
Check settings.xml to see if proper respository is specified.
Check proxy settings.
best solution is to search manually in maven central web site , for plugin by name and get the correct dependency syntax.
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Upcoming Events
ends Nov 24
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled

我要回帖

更多关于 dx.jar is missing 的文章

随机推荐