英文翻译在餐桌上要尽量放松一下 英文

急!求英文翻译!非常感谢!餐桌礼仪是社会交往与国际交往中应该讲究的重要事项.从国宴,到私人宴请,都必须遵循一定的礼仪准则.对与世界上不同国家文化背景所产生的餐桌文化礼仪也大有不同.随着我国改革开放的步伐日益加快,跨国交际日益增多,生活方式的更新和社会交往的活跃,了解不同国家的餐桌文化礼仪是很有必要的.餐桌礼仪既关系到国家的形象,也关系到国际交往.它代表的是尊重与文明的反映.也可以更好地展现我们在餐桌上的大国风范,将礼仪之邦的经典文化传承发扬.本文第一章首先概括了中餐餐桌礼仪、西餐餐桌礼仪以及其的差异.从而导出其原因的第二章,那就是中西方文化背景的不同,并同时提出了相互了解各国文化背景的重要性.第三章则对中西餐桌文化礼仪未来的走向进行展望.关键词:中餐餐桌礼仪;西餐餐桌礼仪;中西文化背景;
Table manners and the social exchanges and international exchanges should be about important matters.Generally state that small private dinner to have to follow certain etiquette guidelines.Of the world in different countries and cultural backgrounds of the table generated by cultural etiquette differs greatly from that.Its causes in order to export the second chapter,which is in the background of Western culture and at the same time a mutual understanding of the importance of countries and cultural backgrounds.Chapter III on the Western table manners and cultural outlook towards the future.Key words:C W background of Chinese and W As China's reform and opening up the pace is accelerating,increasing cross-border communication,lifestyle and the update of the active social interaction to understand the different countries and cultural etiquette of the table is necessary.Table manners not only the image of the country,is also related to international exchanges.It represents a reflection of respect and civilization.Can be better displayed in the table on our big country style礼仪之邦classic will carry forward the cultural heritage.This article summarizes the first chapter Chinese table manners,table manners and the Western differences.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
The dinner table etiquette is the important item which in the social contact and the international contact should be fastidious.From the state banquet, to personal invites, all must follow certain eti...
Table manners are social intercourse with international intercourse should be cultured important matters. From the state and private banquets, must follow the certain etiquette. In different countries...
扫描下载二维码大学英语第三册UNIT4全文翻译对照_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
大学英语第三册UNIT4全文翻译对照
上传于||文档简介
&&大​学​英​语​第​三​册​U​N​I​T全​文​翻​译​对​照
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢英文翻译在餐桌上要尽量放松_百度知道
英文翻译在餐桌上要尽量放松
我有更好的答案
Try to relax on the table..
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁四川省英语二级考试(翻译题)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
四川省英语二级考试(翻译题)
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩28页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢当前位置: &
求翻译:我将要告诉你中国的餐桌礼仪。在餐桌上要尽量放松。当你不知道怎样使用餐具时,可以看看别人,跟着他们做,也可以礼貌地向旁边的人询问。是什么意思?
我将要告诉你中国的餐桌礼仪。在餐桌上要尽量放松。当你不知道怎样使用餐具时,可以看看别人,跟着他们做,也可以礼貌地向旁边的人询问。
问题补充:
I am going to tell you a Chinese table manners. At the table to try to relax. When you do not know how to use cutlery, you can look at other people, follow them to do, you can politely ask the person to the next.
正在翻译,请等待...
I am going to tell you China the dinner table etiquette.Must relax as far as possible on the dinner table.When you did not know when how uses the tableware, may have a look others, is doing with them, also may politeness to the side human inquiry.
I'm going to tell you the Chinese table manners. At the dinner table to try to relax. When you do not know how to use cutlery is, take a look at other people, and they do, or you can politely asks the man next to.
I will tell you the table manners of China. Try hard to relax on the dining table. When you do not know how to use the tableware, can see others, follow them to do, can inquire bystander courteously too.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 放松大脑英文翻译 的文章

随机推荐