emilybloom wong 还是amy wong好?

Emily Wong个人资料 — 中国 | 领英
显示 25/591 位会员
Corporate Consultant at Tannet Malaysia Sdn Bhd
会员信息统计
Management Consulting
Corporate Business Solution Provider at Tannet Group Limited
TANNET GROUP LIMITED, we understand that every business environment is unique. Therefore, TANNET Group provides tailor-made services to suit all corporate needs. The group has two major services:Business Outsourcing Services and Business Investments Consultation.
Associate at Heidrick & Struggles
会员信息统计
Staffing and Recruiting
Associate at Heidrick & Struggles
Researcher at Ferguson Partners Asia, Knowledge Manager at Sheffield Haworth, Associate at Sheffield Haworth
Fitness & Lifestyle Blogger
会员信息统计
Health, Wellness and Fitness
Regional Management Trainee, Talent Management at Pernod Ricard, Fitness & Lifestyle Blogger at
Market Research Intern at Ipsos, Forbes Global CEO Conference Event Intern at Showbiz Creation Ltd, Official Sponsored Ambassador at Unique Muscle, Consultant - Page Personnel Finance at Michael Page, Associate Consultant - Page Personnel Finance at Michael Page, Marketing And PR Intern at IROCO Design Ltd, Backpacking at for 3 months, International College Program at Walt Disney World, Associate Consultant (Intern) at HRnet One, Investor Services Department Intern at Computershare, Sponsored Athlete at SISTA ACTIVE
St Paul's Co-educational College, The University of Hong Kong, Universidad de Monterrey
Psychotherapist and Trilingual Preventive Services Social Worker
会员信息统计
United States
Individual & Family Services
Psychotherapist at St. John's Counselling Service
Social Work Intern at New Alternatives for Children, Inc, Social Worker in Therapeutic Foster Boarding Home Program (TFBH) at Little Flower Children and Family Services, Social Work Intern at Hamilton-Madison House
University of California, Los Angeles, Columbia University in the City of New York
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) pending
Specialties: Licensed Master Social Worker in New York State providing intensive, strength-based individual, family and group counseling and crisis intervention to families with children in foster care and families with children at risk of foster care placements due to medical, chemical dependency and mental health concerns
Possesses National Provider Identifier (NPI) -- I am a HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) covered health care provider for HMO, Medicare and Medicaid Health Plans
Embroidery Designer
会员信息统计
United States
Apparel & Fashion
Embroidery Designer at Gabriela Cadena
Womenswear Intern at Central Saint Martins MA, Freelance Embroidery Designer at Bruce Oldfield, Assistant Embroidery Designer at Marchesa, Print Design Intern at Alexander McQueen, Freelance Embroidery Designer at Erin Fetherston, Assistant Embroidery Designer at Naeem Khan
Pasadena City College, Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design, Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design, Art Center College of Design
Partner at A1 Talent Asia
会员信息统计
Staffing and Recruiting
Partner at A1 Talent Asia at A1 Talent Asia
The University of Hong Kong
Some of our partners are professionals with Chartered in Quantity Surveyor and Engineers.
We are working with developers and private investors.
We only dedicated to match the opportunities of QS, SQS, PM and CM among our true relationship group. If you are interested, please do not mind share your enquiry to
Regional Account Manager at Carte Blanche
会员信息统计
United Kingdom
Regional Account Manager at Carte Blanche Group
Events Co-ordinator at Carden Park, Events Co-ordinator at Park Royal Hotel, Business Development Manager at Typhoo, Events & Marketing Co-ordinator at Ring O'Bells
University of Chester, Presdales School, Widford JMI
Managing Director, Marc Jacobs Asia Pacific, LVMH
会员信息统计
Apparel & Fashion
Divisional Merchandising Manager at Bally, Regional Business Director, Bags at Nike Inc, Divisional Merchandising Manager at Bally of Switzerland, Product Merchandising Director (Footwear) Asia Pacific at Timberland, Women's Merchandising Director at Nike Asia Pacific Apparel, GM of Women's Training, Greater China at Nike, DMM- shoes at BALLY Schuhfabriken AG
The University of British Columbia
Certified Professional Resume & LinkedIn Profile Writer (CPRW) | Career Strategist | Grammar Geek | Consultant
会员信息统计
United States
Writing and Editing
Certified Professional Resume and LinkedIn Profile Writer at Emily Wong Communications
Regional Account Manager at Nintendo of America Inc., Operations Analyst, Latin America Sales and Marketing at Nintendo of America Inc., Executive Recruiter at Lewis Partners LLC, Account Manager, Latin America Sales and Marketing at Nintendo of America Inc.
Thunderbird School of Global Management, UC Berkeley Extension Program, University of Delaware
Everyone has a story that's unique, but for some reason we don't always appreciate our own narrative. Maybe it's because we're too close to it. I love what I do because I get to hear stories from people with all kinds of interesting experience--and then retell those stories in a way that accentuates their greatest contributions.
When you're ready to update your career profile, I can help by:
&#x25 Illustrating your unique value proposition.
&#x25 Positioning you as an expert in your field.
&#x25 Presenting your experience in a way that clearly reveals your competitive advantage.
&#x25 Addressing how you meet the employer's specific business needs.
&#x25 Framing accomplishments that demonstrate how you can contribute to the organization.
Working with recruiters such as Lewis Partners in the Bay Area, I've gained valuable insight into the hearts and minds of hiring managers in the Silicon Valley and beyond, allowing me to coach my clients in the development of stellar profiles, resumes, cover letters, and bios.
I've spent 15+ years in the consumer electronics and wine industries, acquiring experience in domestic retail sales, international operations, and cross-functional leadership. My background in this mix of industries and functions has equipped me to provide high-quality service and to communicate effectively with clients in a range of professions.
Besides 4 years of domestic account management experience, I had 10 years of operational responsibility for Latin America while at Nintendo. I've also lived and worked in Spain and Japan. This allows me to tailor bios in a way that effectively targets global businesses.
In addition to my writing credentials, I hold a BA in Spanish/International Relations from the University of Delaware and a Master of International Management from the Thunderbird School of Global Management (ASU).
Please call me at 425-269-5549 when you need help telling your story!
Co-Founder & Director (looking for motivated people to expand our team)
会员信息统计
United Kingdom
Food & Beverages
Co-Founder & Director at Emily Fruit Crisps
Lead Procurement Manager at Shell International Trading and Shipping Limited, Portfolio Manager, Future Fuels and CO2 at Shell International Petroleum Company Limited, Client Representative at Marsh, Research Assistant at House of Commons, Category Manager, Brand & Communications at Shell International Petroleum Company Limited
Mount Allison University, London School of Economics and Political Science
Associate Director of Development, College of Science at Virginia Tech
会员信息统计
United States
Higher Education
Associate Director of Development, College of Science at Virginia Tech
Small Business Development Volunteer at Peace Corps, Territory Manager at The Princeton Review, MBA Program Liaison at Radford University, Operations Manager at Central Lumber Co., Youth at Risk Volunteer at Beans & Rice, Office Manager at Central Lumber Co, Assistant Director of Admissions at Randolph College
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Radford University
-Small business development
-Volunteer coordination efforts
-Sustainable project design -Fluent in Spanish language written and oral
-Proficient with Microsoft programs
-Trained in gender and cultural sensitivity
-Familiar with Latin American international business laws
-Extensive international travel experience
VP, Media at Laughlin Constable
会员信息统计
United States
Marketing and Advertising
VP, Media at Laughlin Constable
Media Estimator at SMY Media, Senior Media Planner at Bates USA, Buyer/Planner at GRP Media, Senior Planner at Noble BBDS, Media Planner at Publicis & Hal Riney
Loyola University of Chicago, Coe College, Central University for Nationalities, University of Oregon
Senior Associate at Ogilvy Public Relations
会员信息统计
Public Relations and Communications
Senior Associate at Ogilvy Public Relations
Account Executive at Strategic Public Relations Group, Writer at ATV
St. Clare's Girls' School, Hong Kong Shue Yan University
Advisory Associate at KPMG
会员信息统计
United States
Accounting
Advisory Associate at KPMG US
Forensic Accounting Intern at KPMG, Receptionist and Marketing Intern at The Design Capital Planning Group, Inc., Tax Intern at Wenner Media, Public Relations and Sales Intern at New York Promotional Events, Rolling Stone Magazine Advertising and Sales Intern at Wenner Media
Smithtown High School East, University of International Business and Economics, Fordham University
Technical Designer at AG Jeans
会员信息统计
United States
Apparel & Fashion
Senior Technical Designer at AG Jeans
Intern at Solters and Digney Public Relations, Director, Operations, Southern California at REINS International, California, Inc., Assistant Manager, Arden B. at Wet Seal, Director, Marketing & PR at REINS International USA, Inc. DBA Gyu-Kaku Restaurants, Account Manager at KM Entertainment Marketing, Technical Designer at Forever 21, Showroom Assistant at The Style Assembly, Senior Technical Designer at Indochine USA, General Manager at REINS International, California, Inc. DBA Gyu-Kaku Restaurant, Product Development Manager at Indochine USA, Technical Design Intern at Katy Rodriguez
Schurr High School, Hillcrest Elementary, Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising, University of Southern California - Marshall School of Business, Hillcrest Elementary
Experienced, skilled, and professional Technical Designer/Product Developer specialized in women's/junior's denim, hard and/or soft wovens (tops/dresses/bottoms), and knit basics. Also experienced in women's plus sportswear, girls, and men's sportswear. Accustomed to working in an extremely fast-paced, high-volume environment w/ imports but can also adapt well in other environments. Confident in grading, pattern correcting, fitting, development, flat sketching. Eager to advance knowledge in patternmaking, denim washing, production.
Account Executive at Httpool Asia
会员信息统计
Account Executive at Httpool Asia
Associate, Strategic Planning & Marketing
Limited, Key Account Executive at Httpool Asia
University of Warwick, City University of Hong Kong, Stony Brook University
Senior Branding and Communications Manager at ZALORA Group
会员信息统计
Senior Branding and Communications Manager at ZALORA Group, Public Relations Manager at ZALORA Group
Account Manager at Cohn & Wolfe-impactasia, Senior Account Executive at Blink Events & PR Consultancy, Account Manager at Elite Step Asia Limited, Account Executive at Octagon
The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong Baptist University
Big Data & Information Management at IBM
会员信息统计
New Zealand
Information Technology and Services
Client Executive at IBM, Client Relationship Manager at IBM NZ, Big Data & Information Management at IBM
Client Executive at IBM New Zealand
Legal Secretary I at LAW OFFICES OF SANTANA, TCHENG, VIERRA & SYMONDS
会员信息统计
United States
Legal Services
Member at Lambda Sigma Gamma Sorority, Incorporated, Writer, Director, Director of Photography, Post-Production Editor at |T|O|M|O|R|R|O|W| Productions, Crew Member at Various Production Companies, Legal Secretary I at Liberty Mutual Insurance
Media Director at UC Irvine Screenwriting Festival, Script Doctor at UC Irvine Screenwriting Festival, Secretary at FADA (Film-Arts-Drama Alliance), Legal Secretary at Kern, Noda, Devine & Segal, Executive Producer at Zotfilm Productions, Staff Director at Zotfest, Theater Usher at Outfest, Insurance Assistant at Liberty Mutual Insurance
College of San Mateo, University of California, Irvine, Westmoor High School
Business Technology Analyst Summer Scholar at Deloitte Consulting LLP
会员信息统计
United States
Front Desk Assistant at Cal Poly University Housing
Teachers Assistant at Imagination Unlimited, LLC
California Polytechnic State University-San Luis Obispo, Monta Vista High
I am a second year business student at Cal Poly on track to graduate at the end of my third year with a concentration in information systems.
I have always been passionate about working with people and helping them solve their problems. I work well in teams and would like to continue learning and growing by applying the practical skills I have acquired at Cal Poly to a professional project in the workplace.
Product Manager at Rovio Entertainment Ltd.
会员信息统计
United Kingdom
Online Media
Product Manager at Rovio Entertainment Ltd.
Consultant at Analysys Mason, Senior Product Manager at Playfish, Product Manager at Guardian News & Media, Equity Analyst at Arete Research
CFA Institute, Cambridge University
Senior Account Executive at Weber Shandwick
会员信息统计
United Kingdom
Senior Account Executive at Weber Shandwick
Assistant Account Executive at Weber Shandwick, Consumer and Design Team at ING MEDIA, Researcher at Plotr, Corporate Team Intern at GolinHarris, Account Executive at Weber Shandwick, Consumer Team at Cohn & Wolfe
Royal Holloway, University of London
Experience in PR includes consumer, corporate, B2B technology, digital, and FMCG sectors.
• Confident and able user of both Mac OX S and Windows based programs: including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop
• Familiar and able user of Gorkana, Durrants, HighRise and Basecamp database.
• Active and sound user of s Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Foursquare, Pinterest.
Senior Quality Engineer - Transcatheter Heart Valve at Edwards Lifesciences
会员信息统计
United States
Medical Devices
Senior Quality Engineer - Transcatheter Heart Valve at Edwards Lifesciences
Operations Manufacturing Engineer I/II at Boston Scientific, Research Associate at StemCells, Inc., Operations Quality Engineer II at Boston Scientific, Research Associate at Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Senior Quality Systems Engineer at Haemonetics
San Jose State University, University of California, Santa Cruz
Marketing Director, Brand Strategy & Communication in FMCG
会员信息统计
Marketing Manager (Regional) - Innovation at Colgate - Palmolive, Head of Marketing at Coffee Concepts HK, Category Manager (China) - Brand Activation at Colgate Palmolive, Marketing Director at Wrigley, Progressive Sales & Marketing Roles (Hong Kong) at Colgate Palmolive
The University of Hong Kong
• 15 years of brand and marketing experience from top-notch FMCG companies (Colgate, Wrigley, Coca-Cola)
• Solid experience in integrated brand activation, digital/social media, new product innovation, CRM, sales promotion with strong on the ground execution
• Geographical experiences across HK, China & 10 South-East-Asian countries
AVP, Travel and Expense at Jefferies
会员信息统计
United States
Financial Services
AVP, Travel and Entertainment Technology at Jefferies
Travel Manager at Duff & Phelps
Indiana University Bloomington, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Indiana University Bloomington
Experienced travel, card payment, and expense program manager for global valuation and corporate financial advisory. Skilled in vendor selection and relationships, contract negotiation, project management, maintaining multi-million dollar programs, industry best practice policy setting, benchmarking, setting and monitoring key performance indicators for vendors, and program maturity. Ability to leverage vendor relationships for best in market terms tailored to policy and culture. Strategic analyst with capacity to identify and implement cost savings. Outstanding leader who excels in training, communications, and collaboration across shared services teams and stakeholders.
显示 25/591 位会员
使用本站须接受使用条款约束,不得将本站用于商业用途。继续使用,即表示您同意遵守这些条款。The Amy Wong Client Fund:
Helping people
memory of Amy Wong
1951- October 2, 2000
The Amy Wong Client
Fund helps people who are facing problems which they can't afford to
fix and who do not qualify for public funding. Please see .
This charitable
fund provides services such as in-home care, emergency services and
other health related items for adults with disabilities who wish to
remain living independently in their own homes.
Contributions are tax deductible
Many thanks to the City of Seattle for hosting the Amy Wong Client Fund web site.温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!&&|&&
模块内容加载中...
this.p={b:2,c:'59131',r:'http://b.bst.126.net/common/weather/'};
{if defined('w')} ${w.province}{if w.province!=w.cityName},${w.cityName}{/if}
{var ne = w.weatherFromCode!=w.weatherToCode}
{if ne}{/if}
今:${w.temperatureLow}℃~${w.temperatureHigh}℃
{var ne = w.weatherFromCode48!=w.weatherToCode48}
{if ne}{/if}
明:${w.temperatureLow48}℃~${w.temperatureHigh48}℃
{else} 天气服务器当前不可用! {/if}
怎么来形容自己呢? 一个完全没有私生活,没埋末在工作堆里,对其它的事情一点兴趣都没有的女人。有时候也很想去疯,去闹,去谈一场轰轰烈烈的恋爱,可是都觉得那些是不理智的事情。有时候想想自己的青春没有过什么精彩,就这样一天天逝去。
汇算工作到今年总算是完了,每天崩的紧紧的那根弦也放松了,真的好想请几天假,好好休息一下.好兴奋呀.可是真的没想到这事情会来得这么快,正在我得意时,又给我下了个更紧迫的任务,哎,真的是让人家喘气的空间都挤没了,这种日子过得真不是滋味......
献给天下所有会计人员:为风险生;&& 为清贫死;&& 要实现资产最大值;&& 与职称拼;&& 和考试争;&& 为数字奔波这一生;&& 吃企业亏;&& 上领导当,&& 最后死在审计上!&& 满腔热血把财务学会,&& 当了会计吃苦受罪,&& 一天到晚必须就位,&& 办公桌前终日疲惫,&& 从早到晚比牛还累,&& 屁大点帐不敢不对,&& 逢年过节加班应对,& 一时一刻不敢离位,&& 周末不休还要开会,&& 税务检查让人崩溃,&& 天天干活不懂社会,&& 工资不高还要缴税,&& 脊椎增生天天受罪,&& 抛家舍业愧对长辈,&& 回到家里还要惧内,&&
做我们这行的,最忙的时候也就是现在了,赶在所得税汇算前把上一年度的账整好。从过了年开始就投入紧张的工作氛围中,真希望日子过快点,早些结束。
这些天不知道么回事,办公桌上的蚂蚁越来越多了,以前有段时间也很多,我每次拿起杯子要喝水时,说能看到几只蚂蚁泡在水里,真是让人哭笑不得。怎么时隔半年蚂蚁又来了,我伏在办公桌前工作,时不时会有蚂蚁爬到我的手上,让我现在都有些恐惧,神精很敏感,总觉得有蚂蚁在我手上脚上爬.可恶的蚂蚁.
列表加载中...
this.p={b:2,cn:15};
最后登录加载中...
this.p={b:2,ua:30, ub:'http://img.bimg.126.net/photo/2vgODRzkfeLxNaPdTamGyg==/203460.jpg',us:'她', friendstatus:'none',followstatus:'unFollow',hmcon:'',aShowT:'0',guideId:2};
积分 ${data.totalScore} 分,距离下一等级还有 ${data.nextGradeNeedScore}分
心情随笔列表加载中...
this.p={b:2,n:5,r:'http://emilywong84./blog/#m=1&c=',mset:'000',mcon:'',srk:-100};
{if defined('fl')&&fl.length>0} {list fl as x}
${x.content|xescape:x.id,x.moveFrom} ${x.publishTime|xtime}
{if x.moveFrom&&x.moveFrom=='wap'} && {/if} {if x.moveFrom&&x.moveFrom=='mobile'} && {/if}
{/list} {else} 暂无心情随笔记录! {/if}
博友列表加载中...
this.p={b:2,m:0};
我要留言 & &
& 留言列表加载中...
this.p={b:2,nv:false,cn:5,ct:5};
& & & & & &
网易公司版权所有&&
用心创造滤镜
扫码下载App
汇聚2000万达人的兴趣社区下载即送20张免费照片冲印
扫码下载App