我经常不吃早饭,现在,饭前胃痛与饭后胃痛1小时胃痛,饭后就没事,求帮助。。。。。

百度拇指医生
&&&普通咨询
您的网络环境存在异常,
请输入验证码
验证码输入错误,请重新输入Dear Jane,I’m sorry to hear that you often have a stomachache and feel tired. I think you have unhealthy eating habbits. First, you don’t eat regularly. All of us should have three meals a day. A good breakfast can give us energy and help us work well in the morning. So it’s bad for health if you go to school without breakfast. Second, it’s necessary for us to have different kinds of food because they can help us in different ways. For example, meat and fish help our bones grow. In short, healthy eating is important for us. You should learn how to eat healthily.Best withes to you.Yours,Mary【解析】 试题分析:这是一篇材料作文,所给材料要点清晰,要求明确,内容贴近学生生活,我们要做的就是用正确的英语把这些内容表达出来。动笔前要认真审题,勾勒要点,并适当发挥。行文中要注意人称、时态以及主谓一致问题。同时注意上下文联系紧密,符合逻辑关系。【亮点说明】这篇短文能够根据写作提示和要求,较好地把与写作相关的内容进行归纳整合,内容覆盖所有要点,语言表达准确,意思连贯,符合逻辑;同时,文章灵活使用序数词,使文章自然流畅。一些常用的句式和短语的使用,为文章增色不少。在平时的学习中注意加强练笔,掌握一些常用句式及短语,写作时就可以适当引用,使文章的表达更有逻辑性,更富有条理。考点:提示性作文。 
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:2015届湖北省咸宁市八年级下期末质量检测英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
Mr. and Mrs. Wang are very forgetful. For example, Mr. Wang sometimes goes to work on Sunday morning, because he thinks it is
. And Mrs. Wang sometimes forgets to cook supper for the family.One summer they planned to
to New York for their holidays. They got to the airport only ten minutes
the plane took off. So time was short. But
Mrs. Wang said she must tell Lingling, their daughter, not to forget to
the front door when she went to school. But Lingling then was at school. They couldn’t tell her about it by
. So they hurried to the post office. Mrs. Wang wrote a short
to Lingling, and Mr. Wang bought a
and an envelope. Soon the note was ready. They put the stamp on the envelope in a hurry and dropped it in the letter
, but suddenly Mrs. Wang began to cry. The short note was
in her hand. She had put the plane tickets in the envelope.1.A. sunny
D. Sunday2.A. walk
D. run3.A. before
D. because4.A. often
B. everC. always
D. suddenly5.A. open B. lockC. close
D. push6.A. plane
B. trainC. telephone
D. bus7.A. e-mail
D. story8.A. note
B. penC. stamp
D. letter9.A. envelope B. box
D. office10.A. still
B. already
D. not 
来源:2015届湖北潜江市初二下学期期中质量检测英语卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
China is ____ the west of Japan and ____ the east of Asia. A. toB. inC. toD. in 
来源:2015届湖北武汉市八年级5月月考英语试卷(解析版)
—It’s already6 o’clock. I wonder if it is too late to go to that bookstore.--- Not really. It_____ open until 8 o’clock on weekends.A. starts
B. remains
C. becomes
D. turns 
来源:2015届湖北咸宁市八年级下期中英语试卷(解析版)
The woman made her son _______ finally after she told him some jokes.A、laughed
B、to laughC、laughD、laughing 
来源:2015届海南省海口市八年级下学期期末英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
On a Friday night, a poor young man stood at the gate of the railway station, playing his violin. The music was so great that many people stopped to put some money into his hat.The next day, the young man came to the same place again. He put down his hat as usual. Beside the hat was a piece of paper with some words on it, “George Sang has put an important thing into my hat carelessly. Welcome to claim (认领) it.” Then he began to play the violin. Soon he was surrounded (围绕) by many people. They all wanted to know what the words on the paper meant. After an hour a man named George Sang ran here quickly and got back his important thing. He said many thanks to the young man.The important thing was a lottery ticket (彩票). Sang bought it and won a prize of $500,000. But when he gave $50 to the young man for his wonderful music, he threw the lottery ticket, too.Later people asked the young man why he didn’t keep the lottery ticket for himself. The young man said, “Though I don’t have much money, I live happily. If I lose honesty (诚实), I won’t be happy any longer.”1. The young man played the violin for ______ at the gate of the railway station.A. moneyB. ticketsC. food2. The young man came to the station again on _________.A. Friday
B. Saturday
C. Sunday3. George Sang must be very _______ to get back the important thing.A. sorryB. worriedC. happy4. Which of the following is TRUE?A. George Sang gave money to the young man for his music.B. The lottery ticket was important because it was worth $500.C. The poor young man kept the lottery ticket for himself.5. What’s the best title for the passage?A. The Happiness of Playing the ViolinB. The Advantage of Buying a Lottery TicketC. The Importance of Being Honesty 
来源:2015届海南省海口市八年级下学期期末英语试卷(解析版)
—_________?
—Size M, please.A. What can I do for youB. What color would you likeC. What size do you take 
来源:2015届海南省海口市八年级下学期期末B英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
阅读下列两篇语言材料,根据语言材料的内容,从每小题所给的A、B、C三个选项中,选出能回答所提问题或完成所给句子的最佳选项。 1. X A. in the classroomB. on the playgroundC. in the dining 2. The food festival will last _________ hours.A.twoB. threeC. four3.They are going to _________ at the food festival.A. sing and danceB. read and writeC. cook and sell foods4.They wanted to raise money to _________.A. help poor children go back to school
B. visit poor childrenC. buy food for poor children5.The reading above may be a _________.A. posterB. taskC. story 
来源:2015届浙江省衢州市八年级下3月月考英语试卷(解析版)
----I like Xiaoshengyang very much.----Me, too. He can always make others _____.A. laughed
B. laughsC. laugh
D. to laugh 胃疼,一吃饭就开始疼,吃完疼1个小时就没事了,饭量也减了一半,不吃饭没事,两餐不吃也不太饿,觉得_百度知道
胃疼,一吃饭就开始疼,吃完疼1个小时就没事了,饭量也减了一半,不吃饭没事,两餐不吃也不太饿,觉得
里稍微有点涨,哪位专家指导下大约什么病,睡梦中感觉嘴里发酸,和烟酒关系大不大?别复制那些什么慢性胃炎胃溃疡的好吗
求专家说下大约多久能好,中医试了下脉,晚点了没做检查下午去中医院看了下,开了三百块钱的药?是什么病啊,问她什么病?需要注意什么、她只说肠胃一直不好
提问者采纳
烟酒肯定有影响进食然后疼痛符合胃溃疡的表现。由于胃溃疡常伴幽门螺旋杆菌感染,现代医学已经证明,建议做胃镜确诊
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
向医生提问
完善患者资料:*性别:
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
从你说的症状胃疼的规律来看,应该是胃溃疡;应该戒烟戒酒。
1、可以服用法莫替丁,解决胃充血和胃酸过多的问题,你可以改善饮食习惯,饮食上多食用菌类食品,如木耳、香菇、蘑菇等,能提高免疫力,鱼类含有丰富的蛋白且易消化,多吃新鲜蔬菜和水果,增加VC的含量,不饮酒不吸烟,减少肝脏负担; 2、少食用和不食用油炸、腌制、油腻太大和辛辣带有刺激性的食品,以清淡饮食为宜,保持良好心情,用宽广的胸怀正视一切,天气渐凉注意保暖,受凉也可导致腹胀。 养胃 1、从生活作息上做起,最起码一天三顿要定时定量,最好给自己设定一个时间表,然后严格遵守。这同时会对睡眠时间产生影响,因为一些晚睡晚起的人是早中餐一块吃的,这种习惯必须要改,并不是说晚上吃夜宵可以弥补过来的,因为人的生物钟虽然可以前后移动,但总是在一定范围内,不可能产生太大的差别。如果不相...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以前因工作的关系吃饭不应时时常胃疼珍断:浅表性胃炎 吃了不少胃药一直没好饭后总得不停地走否则就胃胀的历害
来自于:河北|
提问时间: 13:10:54|
病情描述:
以前因工作的关系吃饭不应时时常胃疼珍断:浅表性胃炎 吃了不少胃药一直没好饭后总得不停地走否则就胃胀的历害
看了该问题的网友还看了:
你好,那是由于胃动力不足所出现的胃胀表现,建议在服用制酸药物的同时可以加点促胃动力的药物,如吗叮林之类的。
网友回答专区
浅表性胃炎临床上最为常见,可同时于反流性胃炎、萎缩性胃炎、溃疡同时存在。症候主要为口中无味、、、反酸、、疼痛、胃胀、四肢无力、乏力、消化不良、便秘、大便溏稀等。胃镜下可见胃粘膜充血、水肿、红白相间等,伴胆汁反流时可见胃液有黄色液体
引起慢性浅表性胃炎的病因很多,饮食不节、过劳过虑、寒温不适都是引起该病的病因。浅表性胃炎需要及时治疗,不然会有转化成慢性萎缩性胃炎的危险
北京北海医院院胃肠专家陈洁主任
              胃肠疾病康复热线:84039862或64                       032828转8211
TA帮助了147人
目前共收到封感谢信
TA帮助了24人
目前共收到封感谢信
TA帮助了199人
目前共收到封感谢信不知道怎么回事,每到中午吃完饭以后就胃疼胃涨,疼得受不了,腹部发热,疼一两个或者三四个小时就不疼了,天天都得疼那么一段时间,咋回事,求解答_育儿问答_宝宝树
不知道怎么回事,每到中午吃完饭以后就胃疼胃涨,疼得受不了,腹部发热,疼一两个或者三四个小时就不疼了,天天都得疼那么一段时间,咋回事,求解答
当时年龄:
你好!这样多长时间了?还有其他不舒服吗?一般餐后多长时间痛?
最佳回答者:
市场价:?60
宝妈妈应该是有点受凉的现象1啊。建议宝妈妈可以喝点红糖水暖暖肚子的啊。这个应该1还是会很好的。宝妈妈就是放心好了呢。

我要回帖

更多关于 中药饭前服还是饭后服 的文章

随机推荐