请检查您输入的网址是否正确。
如果您不能确认您输入的网址,请浏览页面,来查看您所要访问的网址。
直接输入要访问的内容进行搜索:
如还有疑问请访问获得解决方法
&2013 Baidu请以《my school day》为题,写一篇英语作文,50~60个单词,7~8句话。条件:_百度知道
请以《my school day》为题,写一篇英语作文,50~60个单词,7~8句话。条件:
day》为题,写一篇英语作文,50~60个单词,7~8句话。条件:我是一名初中女住校生,地址:xx,get
7,不运动(除课间操外),sleep:25 to
I'm a junior school student.I live in school dorm at xx street.I always get up at 20to7.I seldom
do sports except at study break.My daily work is studying.At night,I go to sleep at 25to10.It is my school day.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁小学英语小作文请以“My school day”为题写一篇短文,不少于5句话_百度知道
小学英语小作文请以“My school day”为题写一篇短文,不少于5句话
我一天的学习生活(My School Day) I get up at six in the morning.Then I wash my face and brush my teeth.After a quick breakfast,I go to school in my mother's car.It takes us more than half an hour to get there.We have four hour classes in the morning.I have luch at my grandparents',because their home is nearer to my school.After two classes in the afternoon,school is over.Then we clean our classroom.I get home at about half past five.We have dinner at seven.After dinner I do my homework.If I finish my homesork early,I can watch TV for half an hour.I go to bed at half past nine or ten.【参考译文】 我早晨六点起床,然后我洗脸、刷牙.匆匆吃完早饭,我坐妈妈的车上学.我们要用半个多小时才能到达学校.我们上午上四节课.我在爷爷奶奶家吃午饭,因为他们家离学校更近些.下午上两节课后就放学了,然后我们打扫教室.我大约五点半到家.我们七点吃晚饭.晚饭后我做作业.如果我完成作业早一些,我可以看半小时电视.我九点半或十点睡觉.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
小学英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以“I Feel These Day”为题,写一篇英语小短文_百度作业帮
以“I Feel These Day”为题,写一篇英语小短文
以“I Feel These Day”为题,写一篇英语小短文
I feel happy and delightful these day.Everybody aroud me seems to be nice,they all are willing to give out their hands to me,I feel warm these days.The weather hasn't been so marvelous for long.The deep blue sky,the clean atmosphere,the lucid air,I feel quite comfortable these days.The team I loved best won,the things that I would love to own for days just came on me hand.I feel really terific these days,the happinest guy amid the world,just like an angel.
你就写写在你生活中的小事what a day!为题写一篇英语日记.不少于8句话_百度作业帮
what a day!为题写一篇英语日记.不少于8句话
what a day!为题写一篇英语日记.不少于8句话
What a day!I decide not to travel around this holiday ,I want to do something special and meaningful.This week I become a volunteer and take part in activities to help others.I become a warm angel in hospital which what I do was to in company with children who have cancers .I tell them stories and make them laugh.It make me feel very complished after help others.

我要回帖

更多关于 以家为题写一篇作文 的文章

随机推荐