it is their first to by a plane这个高中英语词组组对吗

英语:用方框中所给词组的适当形式填空. take a plane 1.The students and their teacher ________ the Great Wall next month.2.To be healthy,my father often ________ every morning.3.It is a fine day_百度作业帮
英语:用方框中所给词组的适当形式填空. take a plane 1.The students and their teacher ________ the Great Wall next month.2.To be healthy,my father often ________ every morning.3.It is a fine day
英语:用方框中所给词组的适当形式填空. take a plane 1.The students and their teacher ________ the Great Wall next month.2.To be healthy,my father often ________ every morning.3.It is a fine day today.Let’s ________ in the garden.4.Mr.Black often ________ to travel around the world.5.When can you _______ the cinema?We are waiting for you.
1. will walk up
2. goes cycling3. have a picnic4. takes a plane5. get to
1. will get to2. goes cycling
1.go cycling2.walk up3.have picnic4.take a plane5.get to
1. will walk up to.2. goes cycling3.4.5. get to. 注:walk up是不及物动词,后面要接to.
1.are going to walk up2.goes cycling3.have a picnic4.takes a plane5.get to第一次坐飞机 The First Time to Take a Plane
My name is Jason, a college
student from Changsha University. I'm crazy about travelling. Through
travelling, I can learn more knowledge and know the world better. Last winter
vacation, I traveled to Guangzhou by myself.
我的名字是杰森,是长沙大学的学生。我很喜欢旅行。通过旅行,我可以学到更多的知识,更好地了解世界。去年寒假,我自己一个人去广州旅行。
I went there by plane. I got on
the plane at 10 o’ clock that morning. Since this was my first time to take the
plane, I was filled with joy. From the plane window, I could enjoy a unique
scene of the white cloud, pretty sky and the bright sun. How marvelous it was!
It seemed that I wandered in the paradise. The air hostesses were friendly and
warm-hearted. They offered their best service to us with their beautiful
smiles. And they also helped us heart and soul when we found it necessary. I
regarded them as the most beautiful angels that I had ever seen. Thus, I had
great fun time on the plane.
我是坐飞机去那里的。我早上10点上飞机。因为这是我第一次坐飞机,所以我满心欢喜。通过飞机窗口,我可以看到一道独特的风景,有白云,美丽的天空,明亮的太阳。这是多么奇妙啊!似乎我正在天堂漫步。空姐热情友好。她们微笑着为我们提供最好的服务。如果我们有需要她们会全心全意的帮助我们。我认为她们是我见过最美丽的天使。所以,在飞机上我玩得很开心。
About an hour later, I arrived at
the White Cloud Airport in Guangzhou. After I got off the plane, I transferred
the coach to Guangzhou Railway Station. My friend Phillip met me there. He was
glad to see me again and invited me to have some delicious food in a nearby
restaurant. Then we took the subway to his living place. I was very tired on
that day but I felt so joyous, because this was the first time that I had
traveled alone.
大约一小时后,我来到了广州白云机场。我下飞机后,我坐长途公车到广州火车站。我的朋友菲利浦在那里等我。再次见到我他很高兴,并邀请我在附近一家餐厅吃美味的食物。然后我们乘地铁去了他住的地方。那天我很累,但我很开心,因为这是我第一次独自旅行。
What a nice journey I had spent!
It was an unforgettable experience for me indeed! So I could consider it as a
brilliant page in my life.
我度过了一个多么美好的旅行啊!事实上对我来说是一个难忘的经历!所以我可以把它作为我生命中灿烂的一页。
邮&箱:邮箱格式:
密&码:密码范围在6~16位之间
确认密码:两次输入密码需一致
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有根据所给汉语句意,完成英语句子.(每空一词)学骑马对我来说很难.It is ___ for me_____ _____to ride a horse.相比坐飞机,坐火车更安全.Taking by train is_____ ____ ____ by plane._百度作业帮
根据所给汉语句意,完成英语句子.(每空一词)学骑马对我来说很难.It is ___ for me_____ _____to ride a horse.相比坐飞机,坐火车更安全.Taking by train is_____ ____ ____ by plane.
根据所给汉语句意,完成英语句子.(每空一词)学骑马对我来说很难.It is ___ for me_____ _____to ride a horse.相比坐飞机,坐火车更安全.Taking by train is_____ ____ ____ by plane.
1 it's hard for me to learn to ride a horse2 Taking by train is safer than taking by plane.
to learnsafer than taking
hard for me to learn
ride a horse
2 Taking by train is safer
than taking by plane初中英语填单词题一.Fill in the missing words according to the first letter given.1.My life will be a lot b____ than it is now.2.A lot of children are u_____to having their time filled up by their parents.3.Most children a_____ after-school c_百度作业帮
初中英语填单词题一.Fill in the missing words according to the first letter given.1.My life will be a lot b____ than it is now.2.A lot of children are u_____to having their time filled up by their parents.3.Most children a_____ after-school c
初中英语填单词题一.Fill in the missing words according to the first letter given.1.My life will be a lot b____ than it is now.2.A lot of children are u_____to having their time filled up by their parents.3.Most children a_____ after-school clubs.4.I have a p_____,and I need your help.5.I had a very unusual e_____ on Sunday.6.Children enjoy playing with colorful l_____ lit with candles or electric lights.7.I am not going to h______the party.8.She said that she had f_____to do her homework.9.The program was s______ by the Ministry of Education and the Chinese Young Pioneers.10.Don't run or shout at the party.If you do,you'll have to l______.11.If they become famous,people will watch them all the time and f_____ them everywhere.12.They don't like to have to s_______ time away from their families.13.She said her favorite p_____ was the gym.14.Watch out!It could be d_______.15.She always wins.She is o______.16.Here students are skating to r_____ money for chaity.17.Thanks for s______ me the snow globe of the monster.
1、better 2、used 3、attend 4、problem 5、experience 6、lanterns7、hold 8、failed9、settled 10、leave 11、focus 12、spare 13、place 14、dangerous 15、outstanding 16、raise 17、sending

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语词组 的文章

随机推荐