短文改错技巧错

短文改错_百度知道
Several days before, a few of my friend and I went on a picnic on the beach of the Jialing River. It is about five miles far from the city. We arrived that place in the morning.Most ofus go swimming immediately.While in the water,we played an interesting game.Those which wre on the beach had some other activity.Some of them even sang and danced happy.There were still others who were interested in nothing,except picked up beautiful stones.In the evening ,we returned home.What a happy day it was!
提问者采纳
更括号处注明答案楼同
Several days (before改aog), a few of my (friend改friends) and I went on a picnic on the beach of the Jialing River. It (is改was) about five miles (掉far 或 far改away) from the city. We arrived (加入at) that place in the morning. Most of us (go改went) swimming immediately. While in the water, we played an interesting game.Those (which改who) were on the beach had some other (activity改activities). Some of them even sang and danced (happy改happily). There were still others who were interested in nothing, except (picked改picking) up beautiful stones. In the evening, we returned home. What a happy day it was!注:九处错误则第三更is改was改
参考资料:
英语牛人团
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Several days before (ago), a few of my friend (friends) and I went on a picnic on the beach of the Jialing River. It is about five miles far(far改away) from the city. We arrived (加at)that place in the morning.Most ofus go
swimming immediately.While in the water,we played an interesting game.Those which (who)
wre on the beach had some other activity(activities).Some of them even sang and danced happy (happily) .There were still others who were interested in nothing,except picked (picking) up(up) beautiful stones.In the evening ,we returned home.What a happy day it was!
您可能关注的推广回答者:
短文改错的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁问题人评价,难度:0%短文改错Nowadays Grade Three students are general faced with a lot of pressure, which is rather common. The followed suggestions may help reduce it. First of all, know exactly what lead to your pressure, and then you can take measures to deal with it. Secondly, set up a goal what is not too high, in another words, don’t put too much pressure on yourself. Thirdly, finding a way to relax yourself occasionally. For example, you can listen to music, go swim or just simply go walking. Lastly, make friend with others, such as your classmates, your teachers, your parents. They will understand you and come to your help when you are really in the trouble. In a word, never get yourself stuck in the pressure for “impossible is nothing”. 马上分享给朋友:答案【小题1】general改成generally 【小题2】followed改成following【小题3】lead改成leads 【小题4】what改成which/that【小题5】another改成other 【小题6】finding改成find【小题7】swim改成swimming 【小题8】friend改成friends【小题9】your parents前面加and 【小题10】去掉the点击查看答案解释本题暂无同学作出解析,期待您来作答点击查看解释相关试题欢迎来到21世纪教育网题库中心!
短文改错I have a good friend whose name is Liu Mei. She is ourmonitor and one of he excellent student in our class.Though she is clever, but she works very hard. We have alot on common and have a lot to talk about. One evening shetold me that something happened when her parents was out.She was doing her homework one Sunday morning whileshe smelt something burning. She stopped look outof the window and found a cloud of smoke coming outof her neighbor’s house. She called 119 immediate. Tenminutes later, the firemen came and put out fire. Her neighborwas very thankful for her help.
答案【小题1】正确【小题2】student→students【小题3】去掉but【小题4】on→in【小题5】was→were【小题6】while→when【小题7】stopped后加to【小题8】find→found【小题9】immediate→immediately【小题10】fire前加the
解析【小题1】正确【小题2】班里不止一个学生,根据意思“她是我们班的班长,是一位优秀学生”【小题3】Though和but不能同时使用,意思“尽管……但是……”【小题4】固定表达法,in evening意思“在晚上”,在具体的某一天的晚上用“on”【小题5】her parents是复数,所以was改为were【小题6】考查when和while的用法,都可以引导时间状语从句,when后跟短暂性动词,while后跟延续性动词【小题7】考查stop的用法,stop to do sth意思“停止去做某事”, stop doing sth意思“停止做某事”【小题8】考查and的用法,它连接两个并列结构,look out是动词原形,所以用find【小题9】call是动词,副词修饰动词,immediate是形容词,immediately是副词【小题10】考查固定用法,put out the fire意思“灭火”短文改错 假
假定英主事课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请您修改你同桌写的以下作文.文中共有10处语文错误,每句中最多有两处.每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除_百度作业帮
短文改错 假
假定英主事课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请您修改你同桌写的以下作文.文中共有10处语文错误,每句中最多有两处.每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除
短文改错 假
短文改错 &&&&& 假定英主事课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请您修改你同桌写的以下作文.文中共有10处语文错误,每句中最多有两处.每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改.增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(),并在其下面写出该加的词.删除:把多余的词用斜钱(\)划掉.修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词.&&& 注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词; 2.只充许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分.
Dear Diana,&&&& Thank you for the lovely day we have with you.It was so kind tor you to let us bring Anne's friend.Gina.Unfortunate,the only problem was the journey home.There had been a terrible accident on the highway and,for a result,there was a long line of traffic for at least six mile.In the end,we drove to a service station and waited there unless the road was clear.In the car park hereGina nearly got knocked over as car drove out far too quickly from behind a lorry.They finally dropped Gina off at her parents' and made our own way to home.____________________________________________________________________________
Dear Diana, &&&& Thank you for the lovely day we
with you. It was so kind f
you to let us bring Anne's &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 1.had&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2.of friend. Gina.
Unfortunate
, the only problem was the journey home. There had been a terrible &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.Unfortunately accident on the highway and,
a result, there was a long line of traffic for at least six
. I &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4.as&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5.miles the end, we drove to a service station and waited there
the road was clear. In the car park
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&6.until&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&7.there&&&&&
Gina nearly got knocked over as∧ car drove out far too quickly from behind a lorry. They &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8.a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 9.We finally dropped Gina off at her parents' and made our own way
home. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&10.去掉to答案:解析:
  1.mast前加a/ the
  2.about→for
  3.reminded→remind
  4.which→who/that
  5.has→have
  6.passed→passing
  7.Invention→Inventions
  9.listen后加to
  10.去掉be
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
短文改错:
  & John&could&run&fast&indeed&and&everybody&else&in&his&town&

1.______
  could&run&fast&than&he,&so&John&was&proud&of&this&and&

2.______
  always&& &ready&to&show&people&how&fast&he&can&run.&
                &&&
  3.______
  One&day&a&thief&broke&into&his&house,&took&some&of&his&thing&and&
  4.______
  ran&away&as&fast&as&he&could.&John&ran&before&him,&shouting,

5.______
  &Hey,&stop!&stop!&Don't&you&know&you&can&not&get&away&from&me?&
  But&the&thief&ran&even&faster.&John&got&too&angry&that&he&ran&
  6.______
  hardest.&He&was&soon&several&miles&away&his&home.&He&was&
          &
  7.______
  still&running&along&when&he&had&met&a&friend,&&Why
              &&&
  8.______
   are&you&in&such&a&hurry?&&the&friend&asked,&&I'm&trying&to&catch&a
  thief.&&said&John.& &&&&But&where&is&the&thief?&&asked&the&friend.&&Miles&or
              &
  9.______
  miles&behind.&&said&John,&&He&thought&he&could&run
  more&faster&than&I,
  &but&you&see&he&is&quite&wrong!&&
                                &&&
  10.______
   Once Albert Einstein, the world-fame scientist,
  (1) ______
was travelling on train.At dinner time he went to the
(2) ______
dinner car.With menu(菜单)in hand, suddenly he
(3) ______
realized that he had forgotten his glasses in his
(4) ______
asleep car.He shrugged(耸肩)and was unwilling to
(5) ______
go back.So he tried one's best to read the menu
(6) ______
without his glasses.
  However, his try had no effect.He returned the
  (7) ______
menu for the waiter near him and said.“Would you
(8) ______
please to read this menu to me?”The waiter shrugged
(9) ______
and said to Einstein.“I'm terrible sorry, sir.I
(10 ______
cannot read, either.”
   One day a rich man met Sam.A rich man asked.
  (1) ______
“I hear of that you're very clever and nothing
  (2) ______
is difficult for you.Can you tell me what you're
(3) ______
so clever?”Sam answered with smile, “Oh, I'm
(4) ______
not clever.If you think I'm clever, you're a&
(5) ______
fool.”The rich man became angrily, Sam said,
(6) ______
“Don't be so.If you don't believe what I said,
  let me to ask you a question.Suppose you have a&
  (7) ______
group of sheep, and I sent you another group.Then
(8) ______
how many group of sheep do you have?”“Why!
(9) ______
That's the easiest question in the world.One
added one is two.Anybody knows that.I have two
(10)______
groups.”Sam laughed and said, “You're wrong.Two
groups of sheep put together is still one group.
  That's the easiest question in the world.”
来源:英语教研室
吴老师30日19点直播线段的垂直平分线的性质
余老师30日20点直播unit5第二课时 Section A

我要回帖

更多关于 短文改错解题技巧 的文章

随机推荐