中考英语短文填词填词啊!

英语滴填词啊!One night,at11:30 PM.an older African American woman was standing on the side of an Alabama highwan.She was in r____(1).Her car had broken down and she needed a r____(2).Wet and cold,she diecided to stop down the next car.A young w_百度作业帮
英语滴填词啊!One night,at11:30 PM.an older African American woman was standing on the side of an Alabama highwan.She was in r____(1).Her car had broken down and she needed a r____(2).Wet and cold,she diecided to stop down the next car.A young w
英语滴填词啊!One night,at11:30 PM.an older African American woman was standing on the side of an Alabama highwan.She was in r____(1).Her car had broken down and she needed a r____(2).Wet and cold,she diecided to stop down the next car.A young white man s___(3)to help herIT was unheard in those conflict-filled 1960s.The man took her to a safe place,gave her an u____(4)and helped her rent a taxi.she seemedto be in a big hurry.She wrote down his a___(5),thanked him and d____(6)away.Seven days w___(7)by and a knock came on the man's door.To his surprise,a giant color TV was delivered to his home.Aspecialnote was with it,it read:"thank you so much for h____(8)me on the highway that night.The rain got down not only my c___(9)but my spirits.Then you came along.Because df you,I could m___(10)it to my dying husband's bedside just before he passed away.God bless you!
1 rain2 ride3 stopped4 umbrella5 address6 drove7 went8 helping9 car10 made
1rain2ride3stopped4umbrella5address6drove7went8helping9car10manage英语填词啊M:You are a nurse.Why do you like you jpb?W:Well,that's e__—helping people.I'm a nurse,and I work at night.I like because the hospital is q__at night,and most patients are asleep,We check the patients,and help them.Sometimes,wn need _百度作业帮
英语填词啊M:You are a nurse.Why do you like you jpb?W:Well,that's e__—helping people.I'm a nurse,and I work at night.I like because the hospital is q__at night,and most patients are asleep,We check the patients,and help them.Sometimes,wn need
英语填词啊M:You are a nurse.Why do you like you jpb?W:Well,that's e__—helping people.I'm a nurse,and I work at night.I like because the hospital is q__at night,and most patients are asleep,We check the patients,and help them.Sometimes,wn need to work w__doctors,We also write reports about the patients,I think myself lucky that I'm able to help people in my job.M:So I guess,Tiania,the happiest thing in your life is to see people get w__and say goodbly to you.
依次填写:1 everything2 quiet3 with4 well
W:Yes,at that time I always feel importance of my job.
M:Then is there anything that you don't fell h__about?
W:Yes,somtimes I really hate mt job w__there's someone Ican't help,Sometimes I have to look after sick peolpe who aren't ever
going to get well,and that's really hard to take.
interesting、quiet、with、well.答案应该有很多的,这只是我自己的答案,希望能有用。
答案应该依次为:1.exciting 激动人心的(这里不能填everything,填它意思是讲不通的)
work with 和...一起工作
get well 身体恢复健康追问部分的答案:hate...学习英语的英文歌 适合学英语的英文歌 英文歌学英语 学英语听什么英文歌 提高英语..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
英语听英文歌填词(学习英语巨好的方法!)
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口坐等英语考试填词答案啊!!!!!!why is it so hard to break bad habits? many people often_____:&I'm a ______ person and i know what i need to do . so i can't understand why i just can't do it & Here are some po_百度作业帮
坐等英语考试填词答案啊!!!!!!why is it so hard to break bad habits? many people often_____:&I'm a ______ person and i know what i need to do . so i can't understand why i just can't do it & Here are some po
坐等英语考试填词答案啊!!!!!!why&is&it&so&hard&to&break&bad&habits?&many&people&often_____:&I'm&a&______&person&and&i&know&what&i&need&to&do&.&so&i&can't&understand&why&i&just&can't&do&it&&&Here&are&some&possible&answers.breaking&bad&habits&often&includes&first&understanding&what&is&best&for&you&in&the&long&_____and&then&doing&whatever&you&need&to&do&______&.&including&asking&for&help&when&you&are&stuck.&You&may&be&_____&that&you&have&mixed&feelings&about&giving&up&your&habit.&For&example&.&you&want&to&cut&down&on&drinking&with&friends&because&your&family&______&that&you&are&not&spending&enough&time&at&home.&You&may&want&to&change&this&_____&but&you&are&_____about&losing&the&leisure&time&with&friends&.&It&is&probably&this&conflict&going&on&inside&you&that&prevents&you&from&dropping&the&habit.&To&move&forward,&___________________________&and&find&a&solution&accordingly&.&Perhaps&you&can&find&other&times&with&friends&-times&which&do&not&conflict&with&your&family's&need&for&your&company.
says,clever,term,immediately,afraid,hope,habit,worrying,make a decision

我要回帖

更多关于 英语短文填词的技巧 的文章

随机推荐