华研外语?新编大学英语六级听力1000题(MP3光盘带字幕)
作者:潘晓燕
出版:世图音像电子出版社
华研外语?新编大学英语六级听力1000题(MP3光盘带字幕)30套专项训练;
  20套综合训练,短文听力含词汇注释;
  30篇真题听写短文;
  450个听力主题词汇与短语;
  附录送听力常考同音词、近音词及习语;
  光盘另赠300篇新闻+50篇英美文化背景听力,包括音频和文本。听力基础不太扎实,需要大量训练的6级(CET-6)考生;因听力词汇不够,听不懂文章大意的考生;需要学习解题技巧,以获取高分的考生。
  1. 大开本,方便书写及答题;
  2. 超大题量训练,堪称同类书之最;
  3. 含听力主题词汇学习,攻克听力必考场景;
  4. 切实可行的解题技巧,事半功倍的学习效果;
  5. 配套的训练题与真题难度一致,不是真题胜似真题;
  6. 录音清晰标准;MP3带字幕,学习更高效。
进入下载:
下载一: 下载二:
订阅微信二维码
站长工具:
实用工具:
Copyright &
all rights reserved172.16.205.*
有卷子没听力怎么实在?
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注历年六级听力lrc_百度知道
历年六级听力lrc
大家论坛是,发邮件会卡死了,就有第二回,还不如你自己下载来得快捷和方便,与其发给你,我在里面待得久了。新东方在线论坛现在只是一个空壳了,一搜就出来了,发现了大家论坛之后:只要上一回,就很少去新东方在线论坛了建议你到大家论坛上免费注册一个用户名,里面新的资料很少,然后利用它上面的搜索功能,不过文件实在是太大了,里面专门有六级论坛这个版块
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
六级听力的相关知识
其他2条回答
请查收亲,邮件已发。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2013年6月六级听力mp3下载[1]
【网络综合 - 英语听力】★无忧考网英语听力频道为大家整理的2013年6月六级听力mp3下载,供大家参考。更多阅读请查看本站频道。Part III Listening ComprehensionSection A
短对话Directions: In this section, you will hear 8 short conversations and 2 long conversations. At the end of each conversation, one or more questions will be asked about what was said. Both the conversation and the questions will be spoken only once. After each question there will be a pause. During the pause, you must read the four choices marked A), B), C) and D), and decide which is the best answer. Then mark the corresponding letter on Answer Sheet 2 with a single line through the centre.11.
W: What's wrong with your phone, Gary? I tried to call you all night yesterday.
M: I'm sorry. No one's able to get through yesterday. My telephone was disconnected by the phone company.
Q: What does the woman ask the man about?12.
W: I finally found a really nice apartment that's within my price range.
M: Congratulations! Affordable housing is rare in this city. I've been looking for a suitable place since I got here six months ago.
Q: What does the man mean?13.
M: I got this in my mailbox today, but I don't know what it is. Do you have any idea?
W: Oh, that's your number for the new photocopier. It acquires an access code. Everyone got one.
Q: What do we learn from the conversation?14.
W: Jane told me that you'll be leaving at soon. Is it true?
M: Yeah, my wife's maternity leave is close to an end. And since she wants to go back to work, I've decided to take a year off to raise the baby.
Q: What does the man mean?15
M: We'll never find a parking space here. What about dropping you at thesouth gate and I'll find parking somewhere else.
W: Well, OK. It looks like everyone in town came to the mall today.
Q: What does the woman mean?16
W: When will the computers be back online?
M: Probably not until tomorrow. The problem is more complicated than I thought.

我要回帖

更多关于 历年六级听力mp3下载 的文章

随机推荐