and next to you钢琴谱is you这种说法对不对

and next is you这种说法对不对_百度作业帮
and next is you这种说法对不对
and next is you这种说法对不对
可以,或者You are the next 这样好一点英语翻译called you couple of times and your phone is power off.well,the names you mentioned are all great books (and great movies),these things can transferred to the next generation,and next...,I almost finished to read all these classic novels _百度作业帮
英语翻译called you couple of times and your phone is power off.well,the names you mentioned are all great books (and great movies),these things can transferred to the next generation,and next...,I almost finished to read all these classic novels
英语翻译called you couple of times and your phone is power off.well,the names you mentioned are all great books (and great movies),these things can transferred to the next generation,and next...,I almost finished to read all these classic novels before I went into college.most of them (in details) are forgot already,but I still feel the spirits of these books are left in my minds.I am an US citizen now,but back to years ago,I just have my green card,and went back shanghai and married,so she had to wait for the quote number to immigrated to US,about 5 years,kind of pain to the "a..".yea,me too,I feel I am pretty tolerance to the hot weather,still can fall asleep,but to the cold,easily to get sick if my stomach catches cold.
给你打两次电话了,你的电话关机了.你提到的名字都是名著(和大片),这些可以留传到下一代,或者下几代.在我上大学之前,我几乎看完了所有这些古典小说.他们中的大部(详细的说)已经被遗忘,但是我仍可感到这些书中的精神留在了我的脑海里.我现在在美国公民,但是倒推几年,我仅有一张绿卡,回到上海,结婚.所以,她必须等待移民到美国的号码,大约5年,有些痛...我也是.我感觉我很能容忍热天气,仍能睡着,但是对于寒冷,如果我肚子痛,很容易生病.
叫你几次,你的手机是电源off.well的,你提到的名字是所有伟大的书籍(伟大的电影),这些东西可以转移到下一代,下......,我几乎完成读取所有这些经典小说前,我走进了大学。 (细节)大多已经忘了,但我还是觉得这些书的精神却留在我的minds.I我现在一个美国公民,但回到几年前,我只是有我的绿卡,回到上海结婚,所以她不得不等待报价数量移民到美国,5年左右,那种痛苦“..”是啊,我也一样,我觉得...
打给你好几次了但是你的手机关机的。你提及的那几本书是好书(电影),这些可以传承给下一代,下下一代。。。。。。在进大学之前,这些书我几乎都读完了。大部分详细内容我已经忘记了但仍然可以感受到那些书留给我的精神。我现在是美国公民但我几年前回国了,我只是为了拿绿卡。我回到上海后结婚了,所以她在等移民美国的申请编号,大概需要5年,(等待的痛苦)就像疼痛“啊啊。。。。。。”是的,我也这么觉得。我感觉自己更能忍...
叫你几次,您的电话都 打不通,你所提及的名字是所有伟大著作 (和伟大的电影),这些东西可以移交给下一代和下一步......,我差不多写完了要读所有这些经典的小说,我走进大学之前。他们 (详细信息) 中的大部分都已经忘了,但我仍觉得这些书的灵魂都留在我心目中。我现在,美国公民,但回到多年前,我只是我的绿卡,回到了上海和结婚了,所以她必须等待到报价单编号移居到我们,大约 5 年,对疼痛的那种".."。...
朋友,你不讲究,布置的作业你到知道一发表,别人给你翻译好了你到不用思考了,呵呵英语翻译It is when you can sleep quarrling with each other and get up the next morning with a better understanding.这句怎么翻译啊?能别用在线翻译不?牛头不对马嘴- -_百度作业帮
英语翻译It is when you can sleep quarrling with each other and get up the next morning with a better understanding.这句怎么翻译啊?能别用在线翻译不?牛头不对马嘴- -
英语翻译It is when you can sleep quarrling with each other and get up the next morning with a better understanding.这句怎么翻译啊?能别用在线翻译不?牛头不对马嘴- -
我需要这一句之前的话,不然翻不准的.就这句来看,.,你们睡之前吵着架,等第二天醒来就互相理解了.有点儿像"夫妻之间床头打架床尾和.IMHO
这是当你可以睡quarrling彼此,第二天早上有更好的理解。
床头吵架床尾和。翻译:We are already paying you tomorrow 30%. And balance next week. Hope that is ok with you._百度知道
翻译:We are already paying you tomorrow 30%. And balance next week. Hope that is ok with you.
外贸电邮中客户的一句话,关于货款的,什么意思呢,请大神翻译,在线等,急。。。
提问者采纳
我们明天先支付(货款的)30%. 剩下的下星期给. 希望你接受这个.
噢,谢谢,balance 有“剩下”的意思么?
是的, balance有差额, 余额的意思
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁小题1:D小题2:B小题3:C小题4:C试题分析:这篇短文主要介绍了作者九岁时和好朋友吵了架,朋友在跑开时被车撞死。这给了作者深深的教训。生活是多么有价值和重要,不应该总是生气,因为你不知道下一步会发生什么事情。小题1:细节理解题。根据短文第一段I learn all this at the age of nine.可知故事发生的时间是我九岁的时候。故选D 小题2:细节理解题。根据第二段I remember Nessa storming out of my grandmother’s house saying, “ I hope we never speak again !”描述可知我们在我的祖母的房子里玩。故选B小题3:是非判断题。根据第四段she said that Nessa had been hit by a street truck as she crossed the road.描述,可知在作者和她吵过架之后,Nessa被车撞了。故选C小题4:推理判断题。根据最后一段She taught me how valuable and important life is and that you should never hold anger because you never know when you’ll see that person again.描述,可知作者为自己和尼萨吵架深深的后悔,可知作者以后对他人会更善良。故选C
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
On last Christmas Day, our parents’ home was full of joys of a close family relationship but this year things are&&&&&. Our father had gone on November 26, and this was our &&&&&&&Christmas without him. Mother was doing her best to be good, but I could tell this was especially&&&&&&&for her. I’m not sure&&&&&&&I should give her my planned Christmas gift.A few months earlier I had painted two pictures of my parents. I’d planned to give them as&&&&&&&gifts. While painting one day, I was surprised by the doorbell ringing. I opened the&&&&&&. My father came. I showed&&&&&&&the paintings. Finally, with tears running down his face, he said, “I don’t believe it. Look, how beautiful your mother is. Will you let me decorate them with frames(边框)?” I&&&&&&&offered to send them to the frame shop the next day.Several &&&&&&&had passed after my dad died. It seemed all &&&&&&&was taken away from my mother and me. I finally remembered to call about the paintings and was glad that my father had got a chance to see the pictures&&&&&&&he died. I was surprised when the shopkeeper told me my father had visited the shop, &&&&&&&the frames and had them wrapped.As I &&&&&&&my mother’s sad eyes and unsmiling face, I &&&&&&&to give her Daddy’s and my gift.After looking at the paintings and the card, with tear-filled eyes and a wide smile, she said, “ I knew Daddy would be &&&&us on Christmas Day!”I looked at the gift card with my father’s handwriting. “ Mother: Our daughter reminded me why I am so lucky. I’ll be looking at you always. Daddy.”&&小题1:A.usual B.sameC.differentD.beautiful小题2:A.firstB.secondC.thirdD.last小题3:A.interesting B.hard C.easy D.proud小题4:A.whyB.if C.because
D.so小题5:A.Mother’s Day B.birthday C.New Year D.Christmas小题6:A.door B.window C.boxD.present小题7:A.itB.herC.them D.him小题8:A.happilyB.sadly C.surpriselyD.loudly小题9:A.minutesB.hoursC.weeksD.years小题10:A.characterB.luck
C.adviceD.happiness小题11:A.afterB.untilC.beforeD.when小题12:A.heard ofB.paid forC.shouted atD.gave up小题13:A.looked at B.looked after C.looked for
D.looked around小题14:A.happenedB.forgotC.promisedD.decided小题15:A.forB.withC.onD.at
Once I spoke at a high school. After the speech, the principal asked me to see a special student. An &&&&&&&&&had kept the boy home, but he had expressed an interest in meeting me, and it would mean a great deal to him. I agreed.He was Matthew. &&&&&&&&&he was born, the doctor told his parents that he would not live to see five, then they were told &&&&&&&&&&&would not make it to ten. Now he was thirteen. He wanted to meet me because I was a gold-medal weight lifter.I spent over an hour talking to Matthew. He spoke about &&&&&&&&&&&and succeeding and seeking(追寻)his dreams.When we finished talking, I went to my &&&&&&&&and pulled out the first gold medal I won and put it around his neck. I told him he was more of a winner and knew more about &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&and overcoming obstacles(克服障碍)than I ever would. He looked at it for a while, then took it off and handed it &&&&&&&&&to me. He said, “You are a champion. You earned that medal. Someday when I get to the Olympics and win my own medal, I will show it to you.”Last summer I got the news that Matthew had &&&&&&&&and a letter Matthew had written to me a few days before:Dear Rick, My mom said I should send you a thank-you letter. The doctors are &&&&&&&&to tell me that I don't have long to live any more. But I still smile as much as I can.I told you that in the future I was going to the Olympics and win a gold medal. But I know now I'll &&&&&&&&. I know I'm a champion, and God knows that too. When I get to Heaven, God will give me my medal and when you get there, I will show it to you.Thank you for loving me.Your friendMatthew小题1:A.excuseB.effectC.operationD.illness小题2:A.WhileB.WhenC.AlthoughD.Because小题3:A.theyB.heC.sheD.him小题4:A.winningB.teachingC.playingD.working小题5:A.homeB.deskC.classroomD.bag小题6:A.failureB.successC.luckD.smile小题7:A.aroundB.inC.backD.down小题8:A.went awayB.passed awayC.stayed awayD.moved away小题9:A.surprisedB.braveC.sorryD.happy小题10:A.neverB.everC.oftenD.seldom
This story happened about a hundred years ago in a small village . One day , there was an earthquake . A huge rock fell from a nearby &&&&&&. The rock &&&&&&&on the main road in the village .When the earthquake stopped , many of the villagers came out into the road and saw the &&&&&&&rock . They decided to try to move the rock &&&&&&&it was in the middle of the road . Some of the &&&&&&&men in the village came to try to lift the rock out of the road . no matter how &&&&&&&they tried , they couldn’t move it . “well ,” they &&&&&&&, “there is nothing we can do for the rock . We will have to change the course of the road .”All the while a young boy about 12 years old was watching the men trying to move the rock . “Excuse me , sir ,” he said , “but I think I can help you &&&&&&&the rock .” “You ?” they shouted . “What are you &&&&&&&&about ? You can’t move this rock . All of us have just tried , and even &&&&&&&we can’t move &&&&&&&.” The men all &&&&&&at the boy .The next morning some people came into the street . One of them shouted , “The rock is gone .” It was true . The &&&&&&&wasn’t in the road anymore . In fact , no one could see it anywhere . “This is impossible ,” they said , “Where did it go ?” The twelve – year – old boy stood in the street , &&&&&&&&. “I buried it last night ,” he said , “You see , I dug a deep &&&&&&&next to the rock and then I dug a small incline(斜坡)up towards it . Then I covered it with dirt .”小题1:A.mountain B.cornerC.tree D.table小题2:A.walkedB.stoppedC.pulledD.cleaned小题3:A.smallB.largeC.tinyD.fine小题4:A.whileB.thoughC.ifD.since小题5:A.smallestB.fattest C.strongestD.weakest小题6:A.carefullyB.quicklyC.hardD.heavily小题7:A.saidB.choseC.answeredD.asked小题8:A.feelB.shakeC.pushD.move小题9:A.caringB.talkingC.hearingD.worrying小题10:A.towards B.aroundC.togetherD.besides小题11:A.at mostB.at leastC.at lastD.at all小题12:A.rushedB.laughedC.threwD.called小题13:A.boxB.bridgeC.rockD.hill小题14:A.smilingB.appearingC.playingD.begging小题15:A.wallB.farmC.holeD.field
That day was like any other day in his life. After school Michael walked past the shop in the street corner. He stopped to &&&&&&&&&some shoes, and he felt sorry for himself. He &&&&&&&wanted to have a pair of shoes for his birthday. He walked away sadly and thought of what to tell his mother. He knew she would give him&&&&&&&&if she could. But he also knew very well she had &&&&&&&&&money. He decided not to go home &&&&&&&&, as he looked worried and his mother would notice it. So he went to the park and sat down on the grass. Then he saw a boy in a wheel chair. He noticed that the boy moved the wheels with his hands. Michael looked at him carefully and was &&&&&&&&&&&to see that the boy had no feet. He looked &&&&&&&&at his own feet. “It is &&&&&&&better to be without shoes than &&&&&&&feet.” he thought. There was no reason for him to&&&&&&&&&so sorry and sad. He went away and smiled, thinking he was more lucky in his life.小题1:A.seeB.look atC.hear D.notice小题2:A.gladly B.nearly C.reallyD.quickly小题3:A.something B.what C.nothing D.anything小题4:A.little B.a little C.much D.lots of小题5:A.at onceB.thenC.just nowD.at all小题6:A.pleased B.excitedC.surprised D.interested小题7:A.upB.through C.outD.down小题8:A.much B.still C.even D.less小题9:A.out of B.withC.without D.having no小题10:A.lookB.feelC.appearD.seem
One day, Peter had a fight with one of his classmates. Then he went to his grandfather and told him his story&&&&&.“He is really bad,”the boy said,“and I&&&&&&him.”The grandfather said,“&&&&&&me tell you a story. When I was a boy, I too, sometimes hated others for what they did.”As Peter &&&&&&&&carefully, the grandfather went on.“There are always two tigers inside my heart. One is&&&&&&&&and kind. He gets on well &&&&&&everything around him. But&&&&&&&is bad and unfriendly. Even the smallest thing will make him angry. He fights with everyone all the time, and for no reason. He can’t think carefully&&&&&&&he always hates others. It is difficult to live with these two tigers inside my heart. They both try to control(控制)me.”Peter looked into his grandfather’s &&&&&&&&and asked,“&&&&&&tiger always controls you, Grandfather?”The old man said slowly and seriously,“The one that I feed. I always feed the good and kind tiger, so I never hate others and seldom(很少)get angry now.”小题1:A.happilyB.friendlyC.hardlyD.angrily小题2:A.loveB.hateC.knowD.enjoy小题3:A.MakeB.HelpC.LetD.Ask小题4:A.sawB.feltC.talkedD.listened小题5:A.goodB.badC.lazyD.quiet小题6:A.atB.onC.withD.about小题7:A.otherB.othersC.anotherD.the other小题8:A.becauseB.thoughC.beforeD.but小题9:A.eyesB.earsC.nose D.mouth小题10:A.WhoB.WhichC.WhereD.When
Luke says, “At first I was shocked that somebody would do such a thing, but then I saw Jenifer’s &&&&&&and knew that I had to do something. I jumped up and started chasing him down the street and calling‘Thief,& stop !’but nobody seemed &&&&&&in stopping him. They were too busy staring, like it was a&&&&or something. Luckily, I play soccer for the school team, so I’ve been training all year and I’m in pretty good shape, so I &&&&&&to catch up with him on Third Avenue and knocked him down. Once he was on the&&&&&I sat on top of him and waited for the police to come. I know that people say you shouldn’t do that kind of thing, &&&&&&you never know what the person can do to you, but I didn’t think about that at the time. I was too&&&” However, Jennifer is not the only one who’s grateful for Luke’s bravery. After police had arrested(送签捕) the thief, they &&&&&his apartment and found over a hundred stolen cell phones and, perhaps more&&&, an address book full of names of various criminal contacts(犯罪联络), most of whom have now been brought in for &&&&as police try to break a growing ring of cell phone criminals.Cell phone theft(盗窃)is only one of a number of technology – related crimes that police say are on the rise. Businesspeople have been told to be extra&&&with their notebook computers, which are an easy target(目标) for criminals, and new police apartments are being set up to &&&&crimes. In the last week alone, the New York Police Department has&&&&over six hundred calls from people relating to one of the above crimes.Thanks to Luke’s bravery and quick thinking, Jennifer didn’t&&&&&one of those victims (受害者) , and she knows &&&&&&she’s going to thank Luke - by taking him for another meal at the same Indian restaurant. This time, however, she’s going to keep her cell phone in her purse.小题1:A.purseB.phoneC.headD.face小题2:A.pleasedB.frightenedC.interestedD.excited小题3:A.gameB.movieC.storyD.joke小题4:A.managed B.triedC.hopedD.meant小题5:A.floorB.grassC.ground D.bed小题6:A.becauseB.soC.ifD.although小题7:A.nervousB.sadC.brave.D.angry小题8:A.brokeB.searchedC.soldD.discovered小题9:A.importantB.commonC.similarD.dangerous小题10:A.questioningB.testingC.pretendingD.stealing小题11:A.seriousB.safeC.patientD.careful小题12:A.care forB.deal withC.think aboutD.belong to小题13:A.madeB.checkedC.receivedD.refused小题14:A.troubleB.offerC.becomeD.believe小题15:A.whyB.howC.whenD.whether
题型:阅读理解
根据短文内容,按要求答题。Every Saturday, Grandpa and I walk to the nursing home to visit some of the old and sick people there because they can’t take care of themselves.&& First we visit Mrs. Sokol. I call her “The Cook.” She likes to talk about the time when she was a well-known cook in Russia. People would come from miles, just to taste her chicken soup. Next we visit Mr. Lipman. I call him “The Singer” because he loves to sing for us. Whenever he does, his voice fills the air, clear and full of energy. I also enjoy Mrs. Kagan’s stories about her own experiences during the old days. I call her “The Memory Lady.”One day Grandpa got very sick and the doctor said they didn’t think he would get better.It was time to visit the nursing home again. I had to go alone. Everyone was surprised when I told them that my grandpa was ill and in hospital.A few days later, Grandpa was not able to sit up, eat and even speak. I went to the corner of the room so Grandpa wouldn’t see me cry. Suddenly, I heard someone singing. I looked up. It was The Singer. Behind her were The Cook. and The Memory Lady. The Cook brought her famous homemade chicken soup. The Memory Lady held Grandpa’s hand and told us how Grandpa once came to visit her in a snowstorm, just to bring her some roses for her birthday.Before I realized it, visiting hours were up. That evening, Grandpa called the nurse in and said he was hungry. Soon he began to sit up. Finally he was able to get out of bed. It is really a miracle (surprising event), isn’t it?小题1:Why did the writer and his grandpa go to the nursing home every Saturday?小题2:Who were Grandpa’s good friends in the nursing home?小题3:Why did the writer cry?小题4:Please put the sentence “ Before I realized it, visiting hours were up.” into Chinese?小题5:What do you think of Grandpa?
After the earthquake hit northeast Japan on March 11, 2011, many moving stories that I saw with my own eyes happened around me. I had to walk home since all the&&had stopped after the quake. On my way home I&an old Japanese lady at the bakery shop who was giving out free bread, which made my heart&. A middle-aged Japanese man was holding a sign that said, “Please use our&&&&.” He was opening his house for people to go to the restroom. My friend wanted to help others. He stood in the cold with a sign “If you are okay with a motorcycle, I will&you to your house.” And then I saw him take one gentleman home, all the way to faraway place! Then the next day I drove to&my car with gas. There is a lack(缺乏)gas (汽油)now and many gasoline stations were either closed or had very &&&&&lines. I got worried, since I was behind 15 cars. Finally, when it was my&, the man smiled and said, “&this situation, we are only giving $ 30 worth gas per person. Is that alright?” “Of course, I’m just glad that we are all able to&&,” I said. His smile gave me so much comfort. I saw a man at the evacuation(疏散) center &&&&&&when people brought food to him, It was the first time in three days that food has been brought to their center. However, after he wiped the tears, his next &&&surprised me. “I am very&&&&&that we are provided with food. But people in the city next to us haven’t &&&&&&any food at all. Please go to that centre as well.” And when hearing that, I realized there is a bright future on the other side of this &&&&.小题1:A.workB.lifeC.trafficD.business小题2:A.missedB.caughtC.noticedD.heard小题3:A.kindB.softC.brokenD.warm小题4:A.toiletB.hotelC.hospitalD.house小题5:A.driveB.followC.leadD.send小题6:A.startB.fillC.checkD.wash小题7:A.directB.fineC.longD.thin小题8:A.timeB.turnC.dutyD.decision小题9:A.Except forB.Together withC.Because ofD.Instead of小题10:A.shareB.offerC.learnD.choose小题11:A.singingB.eatingC.smilingD.crying小题12:A.wordsB.rolesC.waysD.promises小题13:A.sureB.gratefulC.surprisedD.proud小题14:A.boughtB.wastedC.preparedD.received小题15:A.disaster(灾难)B.chanceC.centerD.city

我要回帖

更多关于 next to you 的文章

随机推荐