初二英语,请问拉杠箱多大合适如何翻译划线句最为合适?

英语老师,您好。我是一名初二的学生,我的附加疑问句的回答没有学的很好。请问,当陈述部分是肯定时,如何进行回答?如何翻译。陈述部分是否定句呢?_百度作业帮
英语老师,您好。我是一名初二的学生,我的附加疑问句的回答没有学的很好。请问,当陈述部分是肯定时,如何进行回答?如何翻译。陈述部分是否定句呢?
英语老师,您好。我是一名初二的学生,我的附加疑问句的回答没有学的很好。请问,当陈述部分是肯定时,如何进行回答?如何翻译。陈述部分是否定句呢?
肯定句,正着答,否定反着答
陈述部分是肯定,按照事实分别回答yes或no。反之,陈述部分是否定的话,如He does not like football,does he?如果他喜欢足球,回答yes,he does。但翻译时,yes翻译成 ,不,他喜欢。如果不喜欢,则回答no,he does not。只不过no 翻译成 是的。希望会对你有所帮助。加油。...
不用管它怎么问,就当成是一般疑问句来回答,是的就是YES,不是就是NO。比如:You are a student,aren‘t you?回答:①我是学生(肯定):Yes,I am
②我不是学生(否定):No,I am not我不是老师,但应该是这样。我看了一下,玲珑玉1978的答案是很正确的,你去仔细看看...
附加疑问句的回答与事实相同即可。如果事实是肯定的,即为yes.所以这种疑问句的回答以事实为判断标准。当前位置: >
& 英语日记60词初二 求一篇英语周记,60词、初二的最好带翻译。谢谢了
英语日记60词初二 求一篇英语周记,60词、初二的最好带翻译。谢谢了
收集整理:/ 时间:
求一篇英语周记,60词、初二的最好带翻译。谢谢了 我喜欢的运动 ——跑步(running) There are many kinds of sports that I enjoy, such as swimming, basketball,travelling and so on. However, my favore sport is running.In my mind,it is a good activities for people to keep healthy and relieve the pressure. After busy studying,i usually run on the playground,and i think thats the most wonderful time in a day.I love this sport since im 4,but at that time i only run for fun without any purpose.Its different now.Running has become a essential part in my life.I love running,and i ll keep running. 翻译 我喜欢很多种运动 。比如说 :游泳,篮球,旅行, 等等.。。跪求初二英语日记5篇,60词左右的~初中2年级的日记,应该词汇量不需要很大,你可以写一篇简单的中文日记,再翻译成英文的。记录你的生活细节,感悟等等。多写对你的写作水平会有很大提高的。也可以去书店买一些写作书籍参考。求3篇英语日记,60——80词的,初二水平的。谢谢~{第一篇} Everyone before the Spring Festival shopping street, buy a new dress, new shoes, etc. But I was no exception. Hear this mean the New Year can change but new, come to a good luck. I think the Spring Festival also has a good side and a bad side. Of course are so good for us, false put, favorable is charge. For cleaner speaking, the New Year was hard work period, they during the Spring Festival to clean the garbage increase a lot. In fact we are happy also dont break things and disorderly throw thing, we "dont take their own happiness based on someone elses 。暑假初二英语日记60——80词July 6
2014It was the first day of our summer holiday. All of us were very happy. Why? Because we have one months to do things we love to do. We are free.Although we have some homework. But we can finish them in several days. And the rest time we can make good use of. My god! We have been very tired after hard studying. In the sumer holidays, I want to have some good food in order to replenish myself. Last but not the least, I will have a good rest.这是第一天,我们的暑假。我们大家都非常高兴。为什么?因为我们有一个月的时间做我们都爱做的事。我们自由了,.虽然我们有一些功课,但是,我们可以完成他们在几天内。其余的时间我们可以。求两篇英语日记,每篇60词。初二,关于寒假。原创。最好配。. today i feel very happy, because my mother took me to the amusement park. I had a very good time there. after that, i ate lunch at KFC, which is my favorite.besides, my mother bought me a pair of new shoes, and i love it very much! what an exciting day it was! 翻译: 今天我感到非常高兴,因为我妈妈带我去了游乐园,在那里我玩的非常开心。在那之后,我在肯德基吃了午饭,我最喜欢吃肯德基了。而且,我妈妈还给我买了一双新鞋子,我非常喜欢它! 今天是多么令人激动的一天啊! 还要的话发邮件
希望对你有帮助英语日记 我的未来 60词左右 初二 跪求 速度速度~~~ 20分钟。My futureIn the future, I will be a programmmer, composing all kinds of programs.【程序】 I will work hard, and of course my work will give me great fun. Imagine【设想】programs like QQ and MSN, how can we live happily and conveniently【方便地】 without them? How can a computer attract【吸引】so many peoples heart when these programs are not installed【安装】? So, I will devote myself to it to bring more joy to more people. I will study hard to be realize【实现】 my dream!祝你好运O(∩_∩)O~ 回答1:My future Thinking about my future, I hope to do a meaningful job in the future.
Being a doctor is a good choice to me。.跪求初二英语日记,60词左右,带翻译 10篇,急需!!!!。Today was realiy boring.I went nowhere,I just stayed at home because the weather was rainy.The rain was raining heavily in the sky.And there was much dirty water on the ground. I watched TV,but all the shows were long and long soap operas.I didnt like them!Then I read a book,but they were too difficult for me.So I couldnt get it!Computer games were also difficult and boring。 In short,the day was boring.I flet so bad! 今天可真无聊。我哪儿也没去,就呆在家里,因为今天是雨天。天空中下着倾盆大雨,而且地上汇集着许多污水。我看了电视,但是所有的节目都是长长的电视连续剧,我不喜欢它们!然后我读了一本书,但是它对我来说太深奥了,我。
⒈Today, I saw a roadside beggar. He is a middle-aged man, only two arms, and no legs. His arms come the hard ground prow。
网上好多哦。求初二英语日记十篇,60词左右,超简单的January 31, 2008 Today, I discovered that the time is a cruel thing. Both men, time always list goes on. It will not stay waiting for somebody. You can not use what time to exchange. Time is a fair thing. Although you have a lot of money, or you will enjoy a high reputation, time is not to leave them more. Today, I found I have never enough time. Although I have 20 days of leave, but I find that I have a lot of things to do. I have a lot of homework to be done, I was some necessary things.Friday, March 18 Today is the last day of physical training, and exercise mu。初二英语日记60词左右 Rain is so heavy 。the sky is so guy。 my would always beautiful .but now i want to cry。i do not know why . i just found this net by chance。so i want to write something to express myself。what will i do what will i do。always say never give up ,but now?why?why。。。。。 Ah ha, when I get up, it was time for lunch. But I really have a lot of work to do, I must write words and English dairy, then learned “Li yang” English, and then …… Oh, my god, if I do it in the afternoon, I will ready to dead. So I wrote words, and now I’m writing my English dairy. W。
January 16 2005 It is a special day today. My mother sent one hundred basket of red bayberries. I like to eat red bayber。急!!!求五篇英语日记60个词,初二水平… July 27 Sunny This holiday is my best busy holiday for I am learning English, many times i wanted to give up,but my mother said to me:“go on, you must believe that you can do it.” So I have to try. Now my English is better than 1 months ago. I must thanks my mother, she is good for me. She tells me :"Practices makes perfect. " 这个假期是我学习英语最忙最好的一个假期,有很多次我想放弃,但是妈妈告诉我说:“坚持下去,你必须相信你能做到。”所以我有去尝试。现在我的英语比一个月前好多了。我要感谢我的妈妈,她对我很有帮助。她告诉我:“熟能生巧”。 August 1 Cloudy How happy I am. Yesterday I finished all the work very quick, 。
英语日记60词初二相关站点推荐:
赞助商链接
英语日记60词初二相关
免责声明: 机电供求信息网部分文章信息来源于网络以及网友投稿,本网站只负责对文章进行整理、排版、编辑,是出于传递 更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如果您想举报或者对本文章有异议,请联系我们的工作人员。现在本人初二,求问英语翻译有什么技巧?比如说状语从句有什么翻译技巧之类的。英语阅读题做的不太好,求技巧。还有一些完形填空不知道怎么做的更好。求技巧。谢谢各位大神!⊙▽_百度作业帮
现在本人初二,求问英语翻译有什么技巧?比如说状语从句有什么翻译技巧之类的。英语阅读题做的不太好,求技巧。还有一些完形填空不知道怎么做的更好。求技巧。谢谢各位大神!⊙▽
现在本人初二,求问英语翻译有什么技巧?比如说状语从句有什么翻译技巧之类的。英语阅读题做的不太好,求技巧。还有一些完形填空不知道怎么做的更好。求技巧。谢谢各位大神!⊙▽⊙
我的建议,可能不能直接回答你的问题,但应该对你有更大的好处。多背点文章吧,新概念2就挺好的,如果水平够了3也可以尝试。毕竟是初2,时间很够。做题这方面如果你是初三了真的确实就只能去找些题来练找感觉,但是初2,把语感、词汇量和理解能力这方面搞好了,其他的问题都会引刃而解的。初中英语还是比较容易的,没必要在这里就学一些对未来没有什么好处的应试技巧...
完型把整片看完后了解大概再做
先找主谓宾,谁干了什么,什么是怎么样的,某事为什么发生,基本就这些框架了,那你多背一些单词句义很容易就出来了。完形填空的话,先通读一遍 不要怕浪费时间 实际上花不了多久 初中的话大概一分钟就可以。。这个过程中 要知道 短 文 在讲什么东西 甚至一些 基本的比较简单 的 空就可以填出来了,第二遍的时候 就慎重的想想吧 所有的空都填上,最后通读检查。希望可以帮到你>_...初二英语问题1.英语翻译:到处 _____2.对画线部分提问 John has seen this film three times
------------
has john seen this film?根据汉语意思完成句子。3.我们几_百度作业帮
初二英语问题1.英语翻译:到处 _____2.对画线部分提问 John has seen this film three times
------------
has john seen this film?根据汉语意思完成句子。3.我们几
初二英语问题1.英语翻译:到处 _____2.对画线部分提问 John has seen this film three times
------------
has john seen this film?根据汉语意思完成句子。3.我们几乎没有人能回答这个问题。I ________ understand his words对画线部分提问。4.He has been to the zoo three times.
------------_____ ______ ______ has he been to the zoo?2.写错了。画线的部分是three4.也写错了。画线部分是three times
1 anywhere2 how many times has John seen this film?3 hardly4 how many times

我要回帖

更多关于 划线平台 的文章

随机推荐