g-year-oldgrad year什么意思思

Mary Donaldson is worried about her 16-year-old daughter,Sophia. Six months ago,Sophia came back from a party, upset and unhappy. From then on, she thinks of nothingbut how to lose weight and become beautiful. She refuses to eat and keeps on doingexercise. Sophia had always been a little heavy, so when she decided to g
参考译文1:玛丽唐纳森是担心她16岁的女儿,索菲亚。半年前,索菲亚回来从一个党,心烦和不高兴。从此,她认为,如何减肥,成为美丽的nothingbut。她拒绝进食,并保持上doingexercise。索菲亚一直有点沉重,所以当她决定去节食,Maryencouraged她。她认为,她的女儿会显得更有吸引力,如果她失去了10千克。然而,索菲亚已经失去了超过20公斤到现在为止。她的饮食和exercisinghabits正在对她的健康造成有害影响。她太薄,经常生病。参考译文2:参考译文3:参考译文4:语义参照:He's just not that into you
He 的只是 not,到你you can go dead
你可以去死了我知道我不是最重要的
I know that I am not the most importantParlex
Parlex的一直高度精神
spirit has been highlyI still stay there now
仍留有现在虽然 但
Although把·····带到·····来
The · · · · · · · · · · brought to每五分钟
Every five minutesAmericans look at their watches frequently they try to be on time for work,for class,for meetings,for games,for religious services,
美国人看自己的手表,他们经常尝试在工作时间,上课,会议,游戏为宗教服务,talks are going down to the wire
会谈去电线我参加了2008的奥林匹克运动会
I participated in the 2008 Olympic GamesDealer Customer Relation Center
经销商客户关系中心put down the dignity can you are so capricious ma
_______你有尊严可以随心所欲马永远和平
Forever peace如果我从来没有遇见你,我就不会喜欢你,如果从来没有不喜欢你,我就不会爱上你,如果我从来没有爱上你,我就不会想你
If I had never met you, I would not like you, if you never do not like you, I wouldn't have fell in love with you, if I never loved you, I do not want youafter alon struggle, shegained control of the business
ALON斗争后,对企业的控制shegainedWash, it's dog hair good smooth
洗净,狗毛顺利我是南开大学大四学生
I was senior student at Nankai UniversityMASTER-SPORT AUTOMOBILTECHNIK (MS)
MASTER运动AUTOMOBILTECHNIK(MS)别闯红灯,否则你要被罚款的
Red light, or you will be fine# entire compilation released under GPL; www.freedos.org,
[object Object]wanhua holding(hk)limited
万华控股(香港)有限公司Yukko no Gag Hyaku Renpatsu
Yukko 没有压制 Hyaku Renpatsufarewell with tears
含泪告别不过也许喜欢学习更好
Perhaps but likes studying wellthe models below are being downloader right now and will shortly apper on yours desktop in their demo version
下文的模式现在正在下载器权利和不久将包涵在你的桌面上的演示版refactor
重构我没有时间踢足球
I don't have time to play football年底奖金根据其招生情况计算
End under its enrollment bonus calculationyou are the air
You are the airPILOT PLANT OF EAST-CHINA INSTITUTE OF COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY 131359
计算机技术 131359 东中国研究所中试装置我会帮你补习的
I will give you a tutorialI can not go out on the street
我不可以在街Excuse me,Do you know where l can buy some shampoo
对不起,你知道吗,在哪里 l 可以买一些洗发水最近查询:
在许多国家的发明家tride来解决这个问题。
Only Flash
Until night! Suddenly want to tell you about mind! Think that sits so here is what I have used! And I'm excited all night, after thinking one night to tell you your reactions and your senses! Over and over, over and over again ruled out! Unconsciously day light! Saw point 6 didn't think of you wake
两天不是他能完成这项工作
我不能说英语也无法沟通
双 teensix 年 oid
[object Object]
Chat with each other
这一个也许最后
Please enter the text you need to translate! To reset your Apple ID password, simply click the link below. That will take you to a web page where you can create a new password.60-year-old Florida man arrested for impregnating a 12-year-old girl | theGrio
Around The Web
Get theGrio in your inbox
More Video
Top Stories in News
More from theGrio
TheGrio Favorites
Check out World Wide Nate!
All-time most popular posts
Inspiration
Entertainment
Follow &theGrio&
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
Join 4,919 other followersCase 11-2009 ― A 47-Year-Old Man with Fever, Headache, Rash, and Vomiting_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
Case 11-2009 ― A 47-Year-Old Man with Fever, Headache, Rash, and Vomiting
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“ Peng Jiangya, a 24-year-old g...”,相似的试题还有:
阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空 (必要时可加情态动词或助动词)。Wu Juping is a 31-year-old woman from Zhejiang Province.
She (1)_____________ (call)“The Most Beautiful Mother”because she
saved a 2-year-old girl who (2) _____________ (fall) from the 10th floor of a
building in Hangzhou on July 2, 2011.The 2-year-old girl (3)_____________ (sleep) in the bedroom when her
grandmother left her to get something. Before her granny (4) _____________
(return), the little girl woke up and crawled to the windowsill.A neighbor who lives a floor below tried (5)
_____________ (reach) the girl on the windowsill, but he didn’t succeed and the
girl fell down.Wu, who lives in the same neighborhood, (6)_____________
(pass) by. She immediately took off her high heels and ran towards the
building. She (7) _____________(catch) the girl before she hit the ground.
Though she (8) _____________ (not hold) the girl, she managed to break the
2-year-old girl’s fall.Wu is now in hospital with a broken arm and the little
girl (9) _____________ (get) better now.“I did it out of a mother’s instinct(本能),” Wu said from her hospital bed
later.“If the baby (10) _____________ (hit) the lady’s head,
she would probably be dead at once. This is the great love of a mother!” said
Doctor Jin Dengfeng who treated Wu.
四、信息匹配(2分/题,共分10分):选E填A和B;选F填C和D以下是几位男性朋友征婚的有关信息:A: Zheng Ming, 30 years old, comes from Hunan Province and would like to find a girlfriend who is about 20---28 years old, unmarried, with a degree of secondary school. He is 170 centimeters tall and works as an IT technician in Shenzhen. B: Li Zhaoxin, 33 years old, comes from Guangzhou. He is a civil servant, divorced, with a bachelor’s degree. He owns a house in the downtown. He is looking for a companion who is also living in Guangzhou, 23---33 years old, unmarried, with a degree of secondary school. The girl should be at least 156 centimeters tall.C: Thomas Lee, comes from Sydney, Australia. He is 48 years old, 168 centimeters tall, unmarried. He owns a Doctor’s degree and is now working as an architect in Shenzhen, a house assigned by the company. He hopes to find companion who is about 28---38 years old, without any ill habits. It doesn’t matter if she was divorced. D: Wang Zhi, 27 years old, comes from Chongqing, Sichuan Province. He is a doctor with a Master’s degree, who is now working in Shenzhen People’s Hospital. He is 175 centimeters tall and looking for a girlfriend between 21---26 years old, unmarried. She should be at least 160 centimeters tall, a music lover and has a college degree, who is supposed to be working in Shenzhen, tooE: Chen Sheng, who is now 66 years old, retired, has a house of his own in Shenzhen. He lost his wife three years ago, who was killed in a car accident. He would like to find a companion who is about 50---60 years old, spouse (配偶) lost, and is supposed to be considerate.F: Huang Zhong, 24 years old, is serving in the army in Guangxi Province. He is 171 centimeters tall, unmarried, with a bachelor’s degree. He likes playing basketball and football in his spare time. He is hoping to find a girlfriend working in Guangdong Province, 155---170 centimeters tall, unmarried, and with a degree of high school. 以下是几位女性朋友的寻偶要求,请为每个女性匹配一位合适的伴侣:51. Sun Mei, 23, is a clerk in a bank, who is an amateur in table tennis. She would like a male friend who is a soldier and not shorter than 170 centimeters. It will be appropriate if he is a sports fan just as she is. 52. Tang Xiaoli, 29, 160 centimeters tall, unmarried, has just come to Guangdong Province and took up a job as an accountant (会计). After graduating from high school, she decided to continue learning for a higher degree while working. She hopes to find a companion who has a house of his own and at least got a bachelor’s degree.53. Liu Fenghua, 56, a retired teacher from high school. She devoted all herself to teaching while she was at school and earned a high respect from the students that she had taught before. She is now helping taking care of her grandson, whose parents want her to find a spouse after their father’s death of a heart attack 4 years ago. 54. Xie Qun, 24, works as a secretary in a lawyer’s office in Shenzhen. She is 161 centimeters tall and just graduated from college a year ago. She loves listening to all kinds of music, especially classical music.55. Zhang Ying, 35 years old, married once, is a kindergarten teacher. She is very caring and loves children very much. Besides, she enjoys learning languages in her free time, such as English and French. After divorce, she is willing to find a companion who has no housing problems and devoted to family.
Maybe you know about Sun Ying on TV. She is a() young
woman. She was born in Jilin Province. In January 2006, she left her hometown() Shenzhen.
She found a job in a factory and began to work there.() after
working for seven months, she went to a mountain shool in Guizhou Province for() because
she wanted to help the students there. She found that the school had() but(除…之外) the old houses without
doors. She felt quite(). When she got
there, she got a warm(). The students
called her“Aunt”and the parents() food
to her. All the people() her.
She planned to work there all her life. She wanted to bring() to the kids there.1.A. 32-years-old
32-year-old
C. 32 years old
D. 32 year old2.A. to
D. from3.A. And
D. Or4.A. teaching
C. farming
D. studying5.A. everything B. something
C. anything
nothing6.A. happy
B. interested
D. excited7.A. talk
welcome8.A. bought