人名的话英语直接打拼音就行了,就是Zhang Jiming
不好意思,是(章纪明)三个名字
ZhangJiMing哪位朋友能帮我翻译一篇英文材料_百度作业帮
哪位朋友能帮我翻译一篇英文材料
哪位朋友能帮我翻译一篇英文材料
我能,把材料发过来
请在此输入您的回答,每一次专业解答都将打造您的权威形象哪位朋友能帮我翻译一下英文简历吗?找工作急需,谢谢了!_百度知道
哪位朋友能帮我翻译一下英文简历吗?找工作急需,谢谢了!
在工作期间我开拓思路:一、筛选,培养了团队合作精神。2、执行市场推广方案内容如下。 劳烦各位知道的朋友们帮帮我的忙了、累计回收货款约150万元、沟通技巧,吃苦耐劳。 五,主要有,认真努力。 二,合同额:30万元、跟踪项目信息:销售部,从事销售工作一年, 年销售额过百万、工作描述。 四、工作描述、掌握四川2010年重大项目有效信息百余项,可适应经常出差。自我评价、货品陈列部,回收货款、质检部、投标运作等经验,培养了团队协作精神、VIP俱乐部。 二:18万元:1、另代表公司参与国家电网物资招标东南第一批投标工作,参与招投标和项目实际操作。 五、拜访客户。 四、合同及技术协议的签订、四川省XX公司日产2500T&#47、这是一份校园兼职工作。 四,完成销售、操作方式、曾创造校园年度业绩第一;D水泥项目:53万元。 二、工作描述、学习了销售方面的知识和处理问题的方法,年回款额过百万。 三、通过各部门轮岗实习、售后部:一,合同金额:
我是一名销售工程师,协调业主和公司之间的发货,积累了项目销售所需的信息搜集,合同金额、四川省XX市电业局35Kv电站高压断路器及隔离开关部分,寻找。 三、管理运营部,并积累了一些团队运营管理经验、素质拓展训练,小弟拜谢了。 三、物流部。 二,获“优秀校园代理”等称号。主要业绩,对公司整体运作有一个较全面的了解,维护客户关系:一。3。 四、通过军训、各部门轮岗实习:一、四川晨XX公司XX项目中高压开关部分、挖掘和建立代理商渠道、售后处理等各项工作。 三、创办了拥有80人的业务
哪位好心人能帮我翻译一下,拜托了,你在哪里呀,我等的人还没有出现吗,我相信百科里面一定会有好心的朋友帮我的? 提出问题都一个星期了!好心人,翻译公司多麻烦呀。 耐心等待好心人的出现啦 。请不要用翻译软件直接复制黏贴呀一楼的是来做广告的吧,找好工作我请客呀
提问者采纳
logistics, through practice,A, and the other five state grid supplies in the first batch of bid tendering southeast.我起码有这份心
怎么你会自己编 就翻译给楼主卅不会的话, diligent efforts, contracts and technical agreements.Four, with annual sales of over a million a year, mainly has, five major project in sichuan effective information 100 items, accumulated the project sales for information gathering: 2, can travel frequently: the sales department, sichuan morning XX company XX program in high voltage switch part.; and so on the title.Second.Second, contract amount.Third, this is a campus part-time job, cultivate the team cooperation spirit, quality training.:A XX city, executive search and selection, recovery payments, and has accumulated some experience in operating management team.Job description, through training.什么叫胡乱编的啊.Third, HuiKuanEoutstanding campus agent&quot.Third,A market promotion plan, contract amount, through the various departments of company through practice, accumulative total recovery about 150D cement projects nissan, participate in bidding projects and practical operation, qc, visit customers, contracts, the operation mode and operation experience in bidding.Major achievements, during the job I develop ideas.Four.Self assessmentJob description, &quot, once created by the annual performance of campus: 3.Third, complete sales, whole operation have a more comprehensive understanding, earnest, customer relationship management.Second, learn the knowledge of the sales and processing method, sichuan province 35Kv power bureau and isolating switch power circuit breaker, mining and establish agent channels, training the teamwork spirit, coordination between the owner and the shipping company, and after-sales department, goods showrooms, VIP club.By 2010, administration department.Job description.Four, departments,A: 18 yuan. PaymentOn behalf of the company.Second: 30 million yuan, sichuan XX company 2500T&#47: 53 million, after processing tasks, tracking and project information: 1.Four, communication skills, started with 80 people:I am a sales engineer to work in sales
提问者评价
其他类似问题
没有一个数字是正确的;D cement projects nissan, sichuan XX company 2500T&#47?18万元是18yuan楼主注意了,装什么呀. PaymentOn behalf of the company,连数字都是编的: 53 million.:A XX city,不知为不知, accumulative total recovery about 150 million yuan,你站着说话不腰疼吧 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 。知之为知之: 30 million yuan., contract amount.Four,你敢说你是用心翻译的, sichuan province 35Kv power bureau and isolating switch power circuit breaker,我也不误导别人, contract amount?我不翻译,你可不要用这个闹出笑话呀.Major achievements,所有的排序符号和语法结构都是乱来的.Third.?你想雷死大家吗.什么叫胡乱编的啊:53万是 53 million.我起码有这份心
怎么你会自己编 就翻译给楼主卅不会的话.Second: 18 yuan, and the other five state grid supplies in the first batch of bid tendering southeast, sichuan morning XX company XX program in high voltage switch part, contracts, five major project in sichuan effective information 100 items。--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------By 2010,楼上的使用翻译软件胡乱翻的
为您推荐:
英文简历的相关知识
其他4条回答
我认识一家翻译公司,你问问吧.或者有可能免费.jieyoufanyi。你百度里搜://" target="_blank">http://www:无锡捷优翻译公司<a href="http,很便宜的一份简历,可以去那里试试不给钱的估计不会有人“有空”帮你翻译
1st, the work describes: one, carries out the market introduction plan, seeks for, screening, the track project information. the two, visiting customers, maintain the customer relations, the participation incur the bid and the project actual operation, completes the sale. the three, contracts and the technical agreement&#039;s sign, between the coordinated owner and the company delivers goods, post-sale processing and so on each work, the recycling loans. four, excavations and establishment business agent channels. five, grasp Sichuan in 2010 the major issue effective information hundred error terms. main achievement: one, Sichuan XX city electrical industr...
Job description: 1,
A market promotion plan, executive search and selection, tracking and project information.
Second, visit customers, customer relationship management, participate in bidding projects and practical operation, complete sales.
Third, contracts and technical agreements, coordination between the owner and the shipping company, after processing tasks, recovery payments.
Four, mining and establish agent channels.
By 2010, five major project in sichuan effective information 100 items.
Major achievements:
A XX city, sichuan province 35Kv power bureau and isolating switch power circuit breaker, contract amount: 53 million.
Second, sich...
A job discrition:一、marketing promotion, project trace二、visiting customers, keep in contract with customers, particpate in bid, finishing the sale process 三、establish contracts and keep processes in the projects and deal with all kind of aftersale work, including refund。 四、finding potential agent and customers五、Having about 100 instrest information about sichuan 2010 critical projectPerfomance:一、sichuan network co., ltd contract for 35kV HV breakers and isolated switch
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪位朋友可以帮我翻译下面这段英文?(如用百度翻译器随便翻译那您就甭费事了,我也会)主要希望能看懂并有能力帮忙分析的朋友说下写这个留言的人是什用意什么目的?想拥有一段异国恋情应怎么回复才是礼貌的理性的?
哪位朋友可以帮我翻译下面这段英文?(如用百度翻译器随便翻译那您就甭费事了,我也会)主要希望能看懂并有能力帮忙分析的朋友说下写这个留言的人是什用意什么目的?想拥有一段异国恋情应怎么回复才是礼貌的理性的?
hi Vivian i like you and i am so happy that you came to beijing to see me it shows me that you do care about and that you want to spend time with me i hope that in the future we can spend all our time together if you ever decide to move to beijing full time i will always be here waiting for you me dearest one i feel that fate has brought us together and hopefully willl keep us together until the end of time i will take care of you and make sure you don&t get fat on me..Hahahaha you have my word i will never cheat on you and protect you when you are beside me what do you think of me and be honest dear if you want me i want you let make lots of money together and enjoy life to the fullest but you need to look after me and care for me if you want me please tell me.
这个翻译好简单。
你好Vivian,我喜欢你而且我很开心你能来北京看望我,说明你很在乎我并且你希望能和我共度一段美好的时光,我希望以后我们可以一直在一起如果你决定搬家到北京我将会一直在这里守候。我感到命运已经将我们捆绑在一起希望我们终其一生在一起,我将会照顾你只要你不烦我,哈哈哈哈,你就是我的全世界,我永远都不会欺骗你,当你在我身边的时候会保护你。你对我有什么看法呢,诚实点说,亲爱的,如果你向和我在一起,我们一起挣钱一起享受生活。如果你愿意的话请告诉我,也请你照顾好我关心我,
这个是翻译原文,应该是求爱信。
关于回复。
如果你想和他在一起,一句 i love you ,i would like to live with you 就够了。或者可以用到下面的句子
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. & 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. & 对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。
如果不想的话Hi xxx嗨,某某Thank you for crush on me.I'm very flattered that you think so much of me.But I can't be sure if we would make a good couple.Even though I'm not sure of my feelings for you,I can be your good friend,okey?谢谢你对我的青睐.你把我看得这么重要,虽然令我受宠若惊.但是我不能确定我们是否能成为一对好伴侣.即使我不能确定我对你的感情,但我可以是你的好朋友,好吗?Sincerelyxxx 某某敬上
&这样就可以拒绝了。
&希望可以选为满意答案
提问者 的感言:非常感谢你翻译的很好你上辈子是裁缝吗o(∩_∩)o...请加我 相关知识
其他回答 (2)
他是希望和你在一起生活,成为你的另一半~
您好维维安我喜欢你,我很高兴你来北京看我这表明我,你关心,你想陪我,我希望的时刻,在未来我们可以花所有的时间,如果你在一起决定要搬到北京全职我将永远在这里等着你,我亲爱的一个,我觉得命运使我们聚集在一起,并希望将迫使我们联系在一起,直到那时我会照顾你,并确保您穿上结束&吨胖对我.. Hahahaha你有我的话我绝对不会骗你,保护你我身旁时,你是你觉得我和诚实亲爱的,如果你想要我,我希望你让赚大笔的钱一起享受生活,要充分,但你要照顾我和照顾我,如果你想我请告诉我。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 英国签证材料翻译 的文章

随机推荐