关于对未来个人计划的两人英语小对话 大概在两分息半中左右的 急求

谁有两分钟的经典、搞笑英语两人对话?
谁有两分钟的经典、搞笑英语两人对话?
必须可以持续两分钟,太短不行!尽量简单的!!!注意是英语,不要发中文!!!
补充:英语英语,强调多次!!!!!
补充:大学英语考试用,注意场合!!!!
A funny conversation~LOL~
man: Could I have a return ticket to Philadelphia, please?
booking clerk: Sure. That's $140, please.
man: Wow, that's pretty expensive.
&
booking clerk: That's the price, I'm afraid.man: Okay.
booking clerk: Thanks.
&
woman: Hi, could I get a super saver, cheap day, bargain rover, triple apex, off-peak, away break, standby return to Philadelphia, please?
&
sZbooking clerk: Sure, that's three dollars, please.
&
&
&
&
&
man: Excuse me? Um, you charged her three dollars and you charged me $140?Cr\
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
booking clerk: Yeah, that's because she asked for a specific type of ticket. You just asked for a standard return.ua&kG&
U"Y{
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
man: Oh, okay. Well, then I want the same one that she had, same ticket.
&
&
&
&
&
booking clerk: And which one would that be?
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
D^%~ P&v%I]man: You know, the super, roving around thing.booking clerk: I'm afraid if you can't ask for it properly, we can't sell it to you. A \'Eh
&man: Fair enough. I will have the super saver, cheap day, bargain rover, triple apex, away break, standby, return to Philadelphia, please.
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&booking clerk: Certainly. That will be $230, please./uuj~B gg-z!i0`9W;Ud9E _
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
man: What?5Qzm0e&\)eabooking clerk: You see, you asked for a super saver, cheap day, bargain rover, triple apex, away break, standby return, where she asked for a super saver, cheap day, bargain rover, triple apex, "off-peak", away break, standby return, and that's the cheap one."XRg6u*y s
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
man: Why don't you just tell me the least expensive way to get to Philadelphia.?&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
&
booking clerk: Nope, you tell me.dR2Y Je+N A$OkuQN*a6Z&_7X
&
&
&
&
&
&
man: I think I'd like to see the station manager, please.
&
&
&
&
&
&
booking clerk: That's not what he's called, is it?
之前的有点乱,重发
A funny conversation~LOL~
man: Could I have a return ticket to Philadelphia, please?
booking clerk: Sure. That's $140, please.
man: Wow, that's pretty expensive.
booking clerk: That's the price, I'm afraid.man: Okay.booking clerk: Thanks.
&woman: Hi, could I get a super saver, cheap day, bargain rover, triple apex, off-peak, away break, standby return to Philadelphia, please?
booking clerk: Sure, that's three dollars, please.
man: Excuse me? Um, you charged her three dollars and you charged me $140?
booking clerk: Yeah, that's because she asked for a specific type of ticket. You just asked for a standard return.
man: Oh, okay. Well, then I want the same one that she had, same ticket.booking clerk: And which one would that be.
man: You know, the super, roving around thing.
booking clerk: I'm afraid if you can't ask for it properly, we can't sell it to you.
man: Fair enough. I will have the super saver, cheap day, bargain rover, triple apex, away break,standby, return to Philadelphia, please.
booking clerk: Certainly. That will be $230, please.
man: What?
booking clerk: You see, you asked for a super saver, cheap day, bargain rover, triple apex, away break, standby return, where she asked for a super saver, cheap day, bargain rover, triple apex, "off-peak", away break, standby return, and that's the cheap one."
man: Why don't you just tell me the least expensive way to get to Philadelphia.?&
booking clerk: Nope, you tell me.
man: I think I'd like to see the station manager, please.
booking clerk: That's not what he's called, is it?
的感言:不错
其他回答 (2)
有一个叫阿爽的人死了,她的家人痛哭流涕的 爽啊爽~~~爽啊爽~~一路人见了问,哎~你们爽什么呀。她家人大声哭到:爽死了~~
英语!!!乱七八糟的
有一个叫阿死的人死了,她的家人痛哭流涕的 死啊死~~~死啊死~~你怎么这样就死了啊!!
&
等待您来回答
外语领域专家18:28:44【 转载互联网】 作者: &&|&责编:李强
&&& &为了解决用户可能碰到关于"给我一个两人的英语对话,关于运动的!两分钟左右的!"相关的问题,突袭网经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"给我一个两人的英语对话,关于运动的!两分钟左右的!"相关的详细问题如下:RT,我想知道:给我一个两人的英语对话,关于运动的!两分钟左右的!===========突袭网收集的解决方案如下===========
解决方案1:第一种:&A:Hello! long time no see! What's your plan for this weekend? B:We haven't any classes this weekend.We are talking about going somewhere to have a picnic? What's your idea,Li Ming? A:I advise going to xxx Hill,we can have a match of climbing the hill. B:Great! By the way ,there is a river at then foot of the hill.After the match, we can have a goog rest by the river. A:That's a good idea! We can cook by ourselves. B: Yes, we will buy some vegetables and meat there. A: We can also go fishing in the river, so needn't buy any meat. B:Oh, how can you think of that! Then we'll bring the fishing poles with us.I enjoy finshing. A: Do you think we can catch any fish for our picnic? B:Certainly,Jim and i are good at fishing . A:Good! We shall buy some drink too. B:Yes, but we can drink water from the river. A:no, it's very dirty.Maybe we can cook with it. B:Why not burn the fish on fire? A:Ya,if we cook fish on the fire, we don not need any water. B:Yes,we'd better bring some water or drink with us. A:It's decided.Shall we go thereon foot or by bike? B:I think we can go on foot, because it is not far, just half an hour' walk. A:Let's start at 8:00 a.m. B:Yes, we will be there at 8:30.So we'll meet at the crossing.&第二种: What is your favorate sport? Do you like sport? How often do you play sport? A:How about the 100 metre running? B:It is Ok.I am worried about the relay race. A:Why? B:My feet was hurt. A:Is it serious? B:It was hurting. A:Have a short break here. B:I will.
================可能对您有帮助================
问:How to maintain a long distance relationship between lovers?Give so...答:A: How to maintain a long distance relationship between lovers? B: First of all, the lovers should believe in each other and understand each other. Then they should get into a habit belong to themselves and accept each other's ...===========================================问:大学英语口语考试,是关于节日的一篇两人英语对话答:A. Nice weather ,isn't it? 今天天气真好. It sure was hot last week. 上星期好热呀! B. I'm glad it is getting cooler as we are into autumn now. 真高兴现在是秋天, 凉快一点儿了. Today is Mid-Autumn Festival. 今天是中秋节? A. What's...===========================================问:题目:How do you understand "Laughter is the best medicine" 不用太...答:英语是锻炼出来的,自己写才是自己的===========================================问:题目:How do you understand "Laughter is the best medicine" 不用太...答:建议使用一百易英语软件的角色扮演功能,可以选择一个或是多个角色进行人机对话,可以回放听自己的声音,进行声波对比,纠正发音。===========================================问:Topics/ Situations (Pair Work) 1. Making a hotel reservation. 2. Or...答:A:The winter vocation is finally coming. B:Right.Have you booked a hotel for our accommodation tonight? A:Yes,I booked ten minutes ago.I suggest that we should do some shopping now. B:Ok,but this afternoon I have a date. A:You...===========================================问:Has the internet narrowec or broadened distance between people? Use...答:A:hello john, i got some question for you. are you avaiable now? B:yep, but i have a meeting half hour later. so what's the question? A:how do you feel the place that internet takes in our life? B:obvirously, it changes the wor...===========================================问:如题,要一个英语两人对话,1分钟至两分钟的,也要简单的。我们要去给六...答:A:Glad to see you again. B:Me too.It's been a long time,havn't it. A:I should say so.How have you been? B:Quite well,thank you .And you? A:Good.Thanks===========================================问:要求是 两分钟以上,全英文,有两个的对白 (不过只是要求两个人都要说...答:1.My views on campus security Our university have a bad campus security problem I think.There is so much thieve in our campus,one of my schoolmate had already been stolen three bicycle,for more convenience in campus,he cannot h...===========================================问:邮箱答:Michael: What kind of exercises do u usually do? 你平时做什么运动? B: Well, I love to do push-ups, and go cycling every day. 我喜欢做俯卧撑,每天我都骑单车。 A: Why do you like them? 你为什么喜欢这些运动啊? B: They're free of...===========================================
12345678910campus security
两分钟多一点就好,两个人的对话_百度知道
campus security
两分钟多一点就好,两个人的对话
大一英语口语考试要用,时间只要两分半钟就差不多了两个人的对话哦
提问者采纳
这里有三篇不同的小短文。足够你用了。
其他类似问题
英语对话的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙写两个英语对话,每个两分钟左右。_百度知道
帮忙写两个英语对话,每个两分钟左右。
1.Suppose your mom/dad loves old songs of the 1970s while you prefer songs of the new century. Now work with your partner to create a dialogue, representing the two views. 2.Your group is required to create a dialogue according to the given situation. A has two tickets for a stage play (话剧) Thunderstorm by Cao Yu and invites B to go together this weekend. B gladly accepts the invitation. B learns that A has a friend working at the theater and can get free tickets.
提问者采纳
1. P(parents) M(me) P: What kind of noise are you listening to all day? You have no idea what should be called music.M: What? Do you think I don't know how to appreciate music? Come on! These are the most popular songs this year! All of my friends like listening to them. And check! They are played on TV! P:That doesn't mean anything. You just follow suit. You should listen to the true music of our age, which sounds so soft, so pure, and so relaxing...W:Come on! It's in the new century now! Not in the 1970s! You really should learn to appreciate the sound of the age.P:OK. We guess we should leave you alone. Would you please turn your music down, so that we could enjoy a peaceful moment listening to the &old& songs.W:All right, then. But I suggest you have a try.
其他类似问题
英语对话的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一份与校园生活学习有关的双人英语对话,两个人是同学关系,对话内容足够两个人对话一分钟至两分钟,_百度知道
求一份与校园生活学习有关的双人英语对话,两个人是同学关系,对话内容足够两个人对话一分钟至两分钟,
语法无错误,句型不要太简单,也不要太复杂,高中左右的水平即可~~
请不要复制粘贴~~大虾请发送对话内容至~~感激不尽~~!先谢谢了!!
提问者采纳
A:Hello,Kate! Fancy meeting you here1! Working again,are you?
B:Yes,I've got to,if I want to pass all the exams.
A:How's life,Kate?All right?
B:Yes,not too bad,thanks.I'm a bit fed up revising though.Are you?
A:Pretty good,thanks.My exams are over now,so I can afford to relax a
bit.I'm going to a football match this afternoon.I's terrible weather though,I hope it doesn't rain.
A:Oh,she's all right.But busy as usual.Well,I'd better be going,I
suppose.The match starts at 3:30.Bye!
B:Bye!你好,凯特!真没想到在这里见到你。又在用功了,是吗?
是啊,如果我想通过所有的考试,就不得不这样。
生活过得怎么样,凯特?不错吧?
还不错,谢谢。不过我对复习有点厌倦了。你呢?
相当好,谢谢。我的考试现在已经全部结束了,所以我可以稍稍放松一下。今天下午我要去看足球赛,只
噢,她很好。只是一直很忙。噢,我想我该走了。比赛3:30开始,再见!给我分哦!!!!!!!!!努力!祝你成功
额~这个够一分钟了嘛?还有~那个~后面的貌似有点不通顺呢?
“今天下午我要去看足球赛,只
噢,她很好。只是一直很忙。噢,我想我该走了。比赛3:30开始,再见!”
这里额~~前面都没有她,这里怎么就突然冒出个她了呢...再帮我写多一点哈~情景理顺一点额~O(∩_∩)O谢谢啦···