慢慢长夜地图总算熬到天亮了翻译为英文

求大神帮帮我~我写了一篇日志,帮我翻译成英文的。我在网址上翻译,有很多错误的。求文大神帮我翻译下。_百度知道
求大神帮帮我~我写了一篇日志,帮我翻译成英文的。我在网址上翻译,有很多错误的。求文大神帮我翻译下。
夜深了,又或者说快天亮了吧。可是我每天都在做些什么?想你?逼迫自己停止想你?在想你?在逼迫自己停止想你?继续想你?继续逼迫自己停止想你?可是我能告诉你吗?不!因为你肯定不相信吧?我是不是很幼稚?如果你看到了,肯定觉得我很幼稚吧。我说我认真的,你肯定会不屑相信吧?我到底该怎么做?也许无论怎么做,你也会很不屑吧?我该怎么办?可能我不知道吧。我想把这些秘密告诉你吗?也许是吧?可是我现在在想你吗?那肯定是了!
可是一个不懂英文的我却用了这样的格式写了?肯定会有人说我做作吧?可是我能亲口跟你说吗?不!你肯定会觉得我是个在骗女生的坏少年吧?可是我还是用这个方式写了。也许是写给自己内心看的吧?也许是因为自私而作祟的内心,想让你看到我心胸里的秘密吧?又或许是不敢让你知道吧?
我到底是怎么了?我明白吗?也许吧?可是我为什么逃避的不敢去明白?
如果用一首歌名来让我形容现在的自己,那么就只有那首(多喜欢你)。
写了那么多,你会来看我的秘密吗?你肯定不会吧?可是你看了呢?你肯定会觉得我是在骗人的吧?
夜深了,这就是我赤裸裸的内心。 毫无虚假可言。
可是你会看到吗?
可是你会信吗?
夜深了,晚安城市。
这只属于我的那首(多喜欢你)!
我有更好的答案
That night, or almost dawn.But I every day do some what?Think you?Force yourself to stop miss you?In think you?In force yourself to stop miss you?Continue to miss you?Continue to push yourself to stop miss you?But can I tell you?No!Because you don't believe me?If I was very naive?If you see, must think I'm naive.I said I am serious, you will despise believe?What the hell am I supposed to do?Maybe no matter what to do, you will also be very despise?What should I do?May be I don't know.I want to tell you the secret?Perhaps is it?But I think about you now?That sure yes!But a don't understand English I write in this format?Someone will say I'm affectation?...
Late at night,oralmost dawn.Butevery day I havetodo?Think of you?Force yourself tostop thinking about you?Think of you?Inforce myself tostop thinking about you?Continue to think ofyou?Toforce myself tostop thinking about you?But Ican tell you?No.Becauseyou do not believe?Iis it right?Very naive?If you see,mustthink I'm naive.I saidI'm serious,you willnotbelieve?What can I do?Maybewhatever I do,you will be verydisdain?WhatshouldIdo?I maynot know.I want totell youthesecret?Maybe?But Imiss you now?It certainlyis!Butonedoes not understand Englishbut I usethisformat to write?Someone willsay Ido?But I cantellyou that?No.You mustthink I'm afoolgirlin thebadbo...
你把你的意思翻译清楚就行了,网上翻译的并没错,因为中西文化有差异
向英语专家求翻译吧 比如这个
你还认识日本人
写那么长的加分啊!
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这首英文歌词翻译成中文_百度知道
这首英文歌词翻译成中文
Missing You
Bobby TinsleyOhh babe... Ohh babe... The nights are long, My days are cold Without the warmth you provide me when I hold You in my arms feels so long ago When you were there... I think a teardrop just fell down.. I really wanna come to see you I really really wish I could Maybe in a couple weeks, It\'s only a couple weeks... But even know I get to, It\'s 14 days I gotta get trough (it\'s too many days babe) And I\'m really really missing you.. And I miss, miss, Miss.. I\'m missing you.. And I don\'t know.. How I\'m gonna make it trough.. But I gotta, gotta, stay strong for us two.. I\'m a man, It\'s a job that I gotta do So I go outside and I fake a smile.. But if they only knew, Just how many miles.. Were between love so true I really couldn\'t cope the way that we do (that we do..) And I\'m really really missing you, You, you.. Baby when you\'re near, All of my visions clear But like a magic show, I blink and than you disapear.. And I frequently, Envision of it would be.. To have you alone with me.. Give me a moment so I can breathe .. Ok. I really wanna come to see you, Baby I wish I could ...(Wish I could..) Maybe in a couple weeks (It\'s only two weeks) It\'s only a couple weeks (But the problem is..) Even though I get to.. It\'s 14 long days that I don\'t have you.. (It\'s too many days babe) And I\'m really really missing you.. And I miss, miss, Miss.. And I\'m really really missing you.. And I don\'t know.. How I\'m gonna make it trough.. But I gotta, gotta, stay strong for us two.. I\'m a man, It\'s a job that I gotta do So I go outside and I fake a smile.. But if they only knew, Just how many miles.. Were between love so true I really couldn\'t cope the way that we do (that we do..) And I\'m really really missing you, You, you.. Cuz maybe one day babe Not too far away We can turn, all our dreams into memories. (Not gonna be like this forever right) Baby we\'ll have that home, Stars stares, all that we share.. Too many nights, over the phone. I really wanna come to see you (uhuh) Baby you know I do.. Maybe in a couple weeks (I\'ll try) It\'s only a couple weeks (Can\'t promiss..) But even know I get to, Still don\'t wanna be away from you.. It\'s too many days babe, And I\'m really really missing you And I miss, miss, Miss.. I miss you.. And I don\'t know (I don\'t know) How I\'m gonna make it trough.. But I gotta, gotta, Hold strong for us two (strong for us two) I\'m a man, It\'s a job that I gotta do. So I go outside (I\'ll go outside) And I fake a smile (I\'ll fake a smile) But if they only knew, Just how many miles.. Were between love so true, I really couldn\'t cope the way that we do. And I\'m really really missing you... The End
提问者采纳
I'm Missing You 想你 Ohh babe... Ohh babe...噢,宝贝.... The nights are long, 漫漫长夜 My days are cold Without the warmth you provide me when I hold没有你的温暖,我感觉好冷 You in my arms feels so long ago 拥抱的温暖似乎是很久以前 When you were there...想着你现在在哪里.... I think a teardrop just fell down..禁不住泪水就滑落 I really wanna come to see you好想见到你 I really really wish I could真的,好想好想 Maybe in a couple weeks, It's only a couple weeks...两个星期后就能见面,只是两个星期... But even know I get to, It's 14 days I gotta get trough (it's too many days babe)我知道,就是等14天(可是,亲爱的,太长了) And I'm really really missing you..我真的真的很想你 And I miss, miss, Miss..想你 I'm missing you..我想你 And I don't know..我不知道 How I'm gonna make it trough..我该怎么熬过这几天 But I gotta, gotta, stay strong for us two..不过,我要,继续等待 I'm a man, It's a job that I gotta do我是个男人,这是我的工作,我总得要做好 So I go outside and I fake a smile..所以,带着强装的微笑我走出门去 But if they only knew, Just how many miles..我真的希望在我走过的几英里路上的人们他们都知道我的笑容是装出来的 Were between love so true但是我们的爱情是真的 I really couldn't cope the way that we do (that we do..)真的不能再违背自己的心 And I'm really really missing you, You, you..我真的真的很想你 Baby when you're near, All of my visions clear你在我身边的时候,爱得明明白白 But like a magic show, I blink and than you disapear..但像一个魔术表演一样,一眨眼的功夫,你不见了,消失了 And I frequently, Envision of it would be..我经常设想我能 To have you alone with me..我能让你和我在一起 Give me a moment so I can breathe ..给我一段时间,要让我能喘息一下 Ok. I really wanna come to see you, Baby I wish I could ...(Wish I could..)我真的要来见你,我好想来 Maybe in a couple weeks (It's only two weeks)大概就是两个星期 It's only a couple weeks (But the problem is..)不就是两个星期(可是) Even though I get to.. It's 14 long days that I don't have you.. (It's too many days babe)即使我熬过,没有你的漫长的14天(亲爱的这的太多了) And I'm really really missing you..我真的真的好想你 And I miss, miss, Miss..想你 And I'm really really missing you..真的好想你 And I don't know..我不太清楚 How I'm gonna make it trough..我改怎么熬过去 But I gotta, gotta, stay strong for us two..不过,我得,继续等待 I'm a man, It's a job that I gotta do我是个男人,这是我的工作,我总得要做好 So I go outside and I fake a smile..所以,我走出门去,带着努力装出来的微笑 But if they only knew, Just how many miles..我真的希望在我走过的几英里路上的人们他们都知道我的笑容是装出来的 Were between love so true但是我们的爱情是真的 I really couldn't cope the way that we do (that we do..)我真的不能在用这种方式来应付生活了 And I'm really really missing you, You, you..我真的真的很想你 Cuz maybe one day babe 宝贝,也许那天 Not too far away不在遥远了 We can turn, all our dreams into memories. (gonna be like this forever right)我们能把梦想变成现实,然后装进美好的回忆里(永远像这样,好吗) Baby we'll have that home, Stars stares, all that we share..宝贝,我们会有一个家,我一起看星星,我们共同享受 Too many nights, over the phone. I really wanna come to see you (uhuh)夜里,我们通过电话交谈,我真的想去看你 Baby you know I do.. Maybe in a couple weeks (I'll try)宝贝你知道我会的,也学在两个星期后(我会的) It's only a couple weeks (Can't promiss..)只是两个星期 But even know I get to, Still don't wanna be away from you..但即使知道,我知道不想离开你 It's too many days babe, And I'm really really missing you太久了,我真的很想你 And I miss, miss, Miss.. I miss you..想你,想你, And I don't know (I don't know) How I'm gonna make it trough..我不知道,我怎么才能熬过去 But I gotta, gotta, Hold strong for us two (strong for us two)不过,我得,继续等待 I'm a man, It's a job that I gotta do. So I go outside (I'll go outside)我是个男人,这是我的工作,我总得要做好 And I fake a smile (I'll fake a smile)所以,我走出门去,带着努力装出来的微笑 But if they only knew, Just how many miles..我真的希望在我走过的几英里路上的人们他们都知道我的笑容是装出来的 Were between love so true, I really couldn't cope the way that we 但是我们的爱情是真的 ,我真的不能在用这种方式来应付生活了do. And I'm really really missing you...我真的真的很想你
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Missing You Bobby Tinsley
Ohh babe... Ohh babe...
The nights are long, My days are cold
Without the warmth you provide me when I hold
You in my arms feels so long ago
When you were there...
I think a teardrop just fell down..
I really wanna come to see you
I really really wish I could
Maybe in a couple weeks, It\'s only a couple weeks...
But even know I get to, It\'s 14 days I gotta get trough (it\'s too many days babe)
And I\'m really really missing you..
And I miss, miss, Miss..
失踪您波比汀斯利
Ohh宝贝... Ohh宝贝...
夜晚很长,我的天是冷
如果没有您所提供的温暖我何时举行
你在我的怀里觉得很久以前
当你在那里....
您可能关注的推广
英文歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁好,你下班我天亮了.翻译英文_百度作业帮
好,你下班我天亮了.翻译英文
好,你下班我天亮了.翻译英文
Ok, you go off work I at dawn.
这是一个句子?怎么这么不通顺啊
Okay, you get off work when I see the sunrise here.当前位置: &
火候的英文
音标:[ huǒhòu, huǒhou ]&&发音:&&
英文翻译1.(火力大小、时间长短) duration and degree of heating, cooking, smelting, ect.: 这鸡烤得正到火候。 this roast hen is done to a turn.2.(功夫深浅) level of attainment 短语和例子3.(紧急时刻) a crucial moment 短语和例子
例句与用法1.This roast hen is done to a turn .这鸡烤得正到火候。2.His skill has matured .他的技术到火候了。3.High on that staircase were the rooms in which he had crammed for his degree, upon the system by which the scholar simmers on the fire of cramming .在这道楼梯上面的是一些房间,为了学位,他曾经在那里头临急抱过佛脚,在那种制度下,学生就在死记硬背的火候上慢慢地烧着熬着。4.The fires may be as hot as 1400 degrees celsius火候可能要达到1400摄氏度。 5.T you didn ' t time it properly鸡蛋煮老了,你没掌握好火候。 6.The meat ' s a bit rubbery - you didn ' t cook it for long enough这肉有点嚼不烂,你烧得火候不够! 7.Lower the heat , and cook , stirring , for about 3 minutes more调低火候,继续边煮边搅拌约3分钟。 8.This is a perfect medium - rare这牛排火候正好! 9.How do you like it cooked您喜欢什么火候的? 10.Using the funnel - shaped lid , pour the tealeaves into our refreshener茶叶潮湿了或想改变茶叶的烘焙火候,都可用茶炙来调整。 &&更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇

我要回帖

更多关于 慢慢长夜攻略 的文章

随机推荐