being in my shoesinmyheart什么意思思

n.鞋子;鞋状物;蹄铁;(轮胎的)外胎;鞋( shoe的名词复数 );蹄铁;煞车;金属箍v.为…钉蹄铁( shoe的第三人称单数 )
柯林斯高阶英汉词典
1.N-COUNTSee also:;;鞋;鞋子Shoes are objects which you wear on your feet. They cover most of your foot and you wear them over socks or stockings....a pair of shoes...一双鞋Low-heeled comfortable shoes are best...舒服的低跟鞋子最好了。You don't mind if I take my shoes off, do you?你不介意我把鞋子脱了吧?2.N-COUNT同 horseshoeA shoe is the same as a horseshoe .3.VERB给(马)钉蹄铁When a blacksmith shoes a horse, they fix horseshoes onto its feet.&Blacksmiths spent most of their time repairing tools and shoeing horses...铁匠大部分时间都在修理工具和钉马掌。He helped his father by holding the horses steady while they were being shod.他父亲给马钉掌时他就帮忙将马抓牢。5.PHRASE接替…的位置(或工作)If you fill someone's shoes or step into their shoes, you take their place by doing the job they were doing.&No one has been able to fill his shoes...目前还没人能接替他的位置。Now that Chris is gone she wants me to step into his shoes.既然克里斯走了,她就想让我接替他的位置。6.PHRASE处在…的境地;设身处地If you talk about being in someone's shoes, you talk about what you would do or how you would feel if you were in their situation.&I wouldn't want to be in his shoes.我可不想处在他那样的处境。这句英语是什么意思?_百度知道谁能告诉我,什么叫独立主格?_百度知道本科毕业论文小摘要翻译,特着急,英语牛人帮忙翻一下呗,谢谢!_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 my shoes 的文章

随机推荐