下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
想和女友做爱但怎么开口呢
这种情况还要说啊 ?笨!当然最好不要说出来啦!!
记住! 爱是用来做的 不是用来说的!(^-^天才!)
先找一个气氛很好的时机,比如在平安夜!(这个日子比较浪漫点)
去一个较为安静点的环境,最好不要去逛街,这样只会增加双方的疲惫感。
陪他许久时间后在适当的时机问她能不能一起玩到天亮之类的话(看当事人的本事喽)(适当的时机比如是在一起共度晚餐的时候,这时最好能有瓶红酒)要是你女友同意了 这时就有80%的把握了。
晚上回到房子,(别玩太晚了,为一会的激情澎湃流点体力)一瓶红酒(我脑子笨 能想到的就是红酒了 看您有更好的替代品吗?)几根蜡烛,女友依偎在你怀里,共同回忆你们走过来的路,再评述下现在,再展望下美好的未来,(?昨天,今天,明天?)看着红唇欲滴的女友,亲吻她,抚摸她,(要长时间!!!千万不能着急!!)等你女友由被动化为主动,或气喘如牛,这时在进行一个步骤,不用我在说了吧?
兄弟加油!!
akimoto_sayuri
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
因为你是第一次做爱,处女膜只是局部撕裂而有小的缺口,其残余的处女膜仍然覆盖在阴道口上,所以看起来变化并不大。但随着今后性交次数的增多,处女膜会进一步撕裂而扩张,...
大家还关注教师暑假参观学习心得体会我有幸到小学学习和参观,在历时两天的考察学习中,我们先后听取了天津市河东区实验小学校长关于特色办学的工作报告,并实地参观了临山小学特色办学及文化氛围。  
听取了王教授的专题报告,观看了薛城区临山小学才艺节目,听了两节高质量的课及说课。虽然这次考察学习活动已经结束了,但所参观的学校的校容校貌、教育理念……[] []
【】 【】 【】
[] [] [] []
| Copyright &
All Rights Reserved.春雨教育名师原创八年级英语第一单元(unit1)综合提优测评卷第三题词汇考查怎么做?,_百度作业帮
春雨教育名师原创八年级英语第一单元(unit1)综合提优测评卷第三题词汇考查怎么做?,
春雨教育名师原创八年级英语第一单元(unit1)综合提优测评卷第三题词汇考查怎么做?,
Keep your goal in mind.噢 顺便说一下,我目前上的ABC夭下口语的外教才和我提过,如果要学好英语应该是不费力地~必须有个符合的研习情境以及实习口语对象,老师水平是关键,口语纯正非常重要,持续每日练习口语,1对1加强化教学才会有更.好.的学习效果;完成课堂后记得回放复习录音文档 更可以加深印象 实在是真的无口语交谈的人的话,就上听力室或大耳朵获得课外学习资料练习 多用耳听、眼观、嘴动、脑想,不知不觉的口语会提高起来,学习成长应该可以突飞猛进的 Good morning(afternoon),dear teachers and fellow students.It’s my great honor to stand here and share with you a happy morning(afternoon).I am No__.My topic is “Keep your goal in mind” .I hope you will enjoy it.Do you have a goal for your work?Do you have a goal for your study?Do you have a goal for your life?Maybe I will get an affirmative reply.Yeah,Everyone has a goal of doing sometng.There is no doubt that a goal is very important in our life.Now I want to tell you a true story in my school life.I have learned a lot from it.I never forget last year’s school sports meeting.100-meter race was one of the most exciting.Before the race,my best friend XiaoShan had a goal to be No.1.As a matter a fact,she is not so strong,but she is a sunny girl.She is active and likes doing sports.What’s more,she tries her best to aceve the goal,but I wonder if she is able to be the champion.There were eight players in the race.On the first lap,she wa On the second lap,the took the fourth place,she went on running and she ran toward her goal,the goal in her mind,Look!On the last lap,she was the first to pass the finisng line,she was the winner.Oh,great!She made it!Congratulations!At that time,I knew a goal was so necessary and important.I made a decision :“I want to take part in the English Speaking Competition held in my school.What’s more,I will try my best to be No.1 in the competition as my best friend XiaoShan did in sports meet.” I am sure of it.I still remembered what my English teacher said to us.He said :“if anyone took the first place in our school English speaking competition,he or she will be chose to take the competition held in Jinjiang.It’s a great honor!” Though I can do well in my English written exams,however,to be honest,I am a little afraid to speak English in public.My English teacher often encourages me:“RaoNing,your voice sounds so beautiful,be brave,you will succeed.” From then on,I kept a goal in mind.I said to myself aloud:Stick to your goal and you will win.And then I try my best to improve my oral English and dare to speak either in class or after class.At last,I took part in the Competition and became No.1.I am chose to take part in the next year’s English Speaking Competition held in Jinjiang.I said to myself aloud again:Come on!You will win.How time flies!Today I am a lucky dog.I am very honored to give you a speech.I hope everyone has a dream!In fact,we should work hard to make our dream come true.Otherwise it will become day dream.At the same time,I hope everyone has a goal in mind,because the goal is the first step e on,my friends,goal,goal,goal,success,success,success!That’s all.Thank you for your attention.

我要回帖

更多关于 提前批和第一批的区别 的文章

随机推荐